View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Occult studies and Demonology (For Ishtar) 

Post Re: Occult studies and Demonology (For Ishtar)
Ishtar tensed up as she felt Hydra's hand playing her hair reach down her shirt and begin playing her back. The hand then slid underneath one of her arms and cupped the underside of her corresponding breast. She winced a bit as she felt him give a gentle squeeze, testing its soft touch.

Before she could say anything yet another tentacle shot over to her body, it slid underneath her blouse. She could feel it wriggle underneath between her skin and the blouse. It rose through her cleavage and popped out through the neckline of the blouse. For a second it paused, before it suddenly shot outwards and downwards away from her. She could hear her buttons bounce of the floor, as if she had spilled beads from a cup. Her shirt suddenly lost all slack as her exposed chest became visible for all to see. The only breast not being fondled, bounced as it suddenly free of the blouse. No, please stop!!! She began to struggle again but it futile to do with her limbs already secured in his grip.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Hydra grinned as her young chest was exposed violently. "No bra? Brave of you..." he chuckled, giving another quick pump to her soft orb, letting the tender flesh squeeze between his strong fingers.

The demon gave pause for a moment at her plea, though in more of a taunting manner than actually considering her request. "I don't really see why I should..." he reasoned. With that, he picked the girl up off the ground, seemingly with little effort, and approached the large slab of rock that had thus far served as a table.

After sending another tentacle to her wrists, allowing them to part but holding each separately, he lifted her upon the altar and forced her spread-eagled across it's surface, the curved top forcing itself against her back and making her thrust her chest upwards slightly as the tentacles peeled her limbs down across it, holding her like makeshift, living chains.

Last edited by Hydra on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Ishtar involuntary moaned as he squeesed her again, she secret cursed the habit she had gotten into of not wearing a bra because her previous uniform was too tight. Still, Hydra paused as it heard her plea.

For a second, it looked as though the creature looked like he was actually thinking about letting her go. Then effortlessly he picked her up and put her on back on the slab that just earlier served as the basis of her circus. Ah! The rock was not flat and it forced her to arch her back and stick her chest out. She was embarassed that her chest was in display for the demon. But considering that she was pinned to her table and tied down by tentacles like a sacrificial victim, her exposure was the least of her problems.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

Hydra looks over his catch of the night as he spreads the girl out before him, quite pleased with his prey. With the four tendrils holding her limbs taut, two more emerge from behind him, wavering over her body like predators about to pounce. "Comfortable Ishtar?" He asks, circling her body, the tentacles almost acting independently of him... hovering over her... waiting for some sort of signal. "I suppose you'll have to ask the staff for a new blouse... and probably another skirt by the time I'm done." He muses, adding quietly to himself "Must go through a lot of those..."

As he reaches her feet, he pauses in his stride and begins removing her shoes and socks, before feeling over her long legs, slowly working his way up from her calves to her thighs, bunching her skirt in the process, until he uncovered her floral themed panties. "Certainly a colorful one, aren't we?" he mocks, drawing a finger down the front of her underwear, putting just a little pressure on her sex lips below.

At the same time, the tendrils that had thus far restrained themselves above her spread form descend upon her, gently but firmly wrapping themselves around her breasts and beginning to pump the ample mounds regularly.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 am

Ishtar wasn't sure why Hydra asked her that, of course she was uncomfortable. Then she noticed that two more tentacles emerge from behind him. How many of those does he have?

She kept her eyes on the tentacles floating above her, as if her eyes alone would be enough to ward them off. She did not notice him circle over to her feet. In fact it wasn't until he began taking off her shoes and socks. Please no!! She felt his hands slide down her legs stopping briefly at her skirt. Both hands bunch up her skirt.

Just as she couldn't feel anymore embarrased the tentacles hovering above her struck wrapping around both her brests. She gasped as he finger began to explore between her legs. The only thing protecting her thin panties.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 am

After allowing his fingers to run over her panty-clad crotch for a few more seconds, he reached a little higher and dug his fingers into the waist of the underwear, pulling them down... allowing her legs to close for the moment he needed to remove them from her without ripping them. Each tentacle release its ankle for only a second as he stripped the garment from her, leaving her in only her bunched up skirt.

"You know... I was told one in hell... that's where I'm from by the way, who'd have thought?... but anyways, I was told that the juices of a magically inclined girl, such as yourself, tasted even better than an average girl." he rambles, his finger returning up her leg, sliding underneath her skirt to drift a finger across her sex slowly. "Of course... with so little magic still in the world today, I figured it was a lie. I'm curious now though..." he continues. As he speaks, the tentacles at her breasts loop tighter around them, the tips redoubling over and forming small, concave indentations, almost like small mouths, that quickly descended upon her nipples, forming over them and sucking on the protruding tips eagerly.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 am

An expression of shock overcame Ishtar as she felt Hydra's fingers grab her underwear and yank them down to her ankles. Before she can even resist, he had pulled them away from from her body and dropped her panties in the same area of the floor as her socks and shoes.

He then mentioned that her juicers would taste even better than an average girl. She didn't know either way, but she had hope to bluff him. I....I had hear the opposite actuall....EEEE! She stiffened for a second as the tentacles that wrapped around her breasts began to suck on her nipples. Her nipples instant became erect under their teasing. Her breathing instantly became heavier.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:40 am

The grey skinned devil continued to pace around her, until he was at her side again, leaning over her splayed form and allowing one of his hands to rest on her taut belly, stroking and massaging it gently while he spoke. "I suppose that just means it bears further investigation, eh?" He says in reaction to her broken off comment. "Oh... a bit sensitive there are we?" he commented as she reacted to the treatment of her nipples. "You do have a lovely chest... I could almost sit here all day and massage your breasts... see if I can make you orgasm just like that." He chuckles, his hand at her slit continuing to slide up and down for a moment before putting a little pressure on her folds.

"Then again, I'm not really that patient... but maybe I'm being rude. How much foreplay do you like? Have any favorite methods?"
he inquired, his creeping gaze locking on her writhing form as his lips remained curled in a sinister grin. The demon's finger pushed harder, dipping into her folds just far enough to find her tiny clit and pressing against the small button. His eyes close for a moment, enjoying himself. "I can already feel your nipples standing out... must like having them played with." he reasons.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:18 am

Ishtar failed to notice Hydra move around her again as she felt her breasts begin to expand under the assault they were enduring. She almost began to pant as her breathing was adapting to situation she was in. Oh!

Despite his comment about her sensitive breasts, that moan was due to his finger begin to explore her flower. She didn't directly answer his question outloud keeping the thought to herself. Of course I like foreplay, its the only thing I ever done...or at least could remember.

Ahh! Hydra's finger had found her clit and began to stimulate it. She had felt her flower begin to react to stimulation as she struggled to hide it.

Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 am

Spurned on by her lustful, if not sparse, vocalizations, the demon pressed a little harder at the young woman's clit, pushing another finger against it and trapping it between the two digits to pinch and twist at gently. It seemed to be his intention to simply get her worked up, at least for the time being. His hand at her belly drifted to the waistline of her last remaining garment, and tugged in a teasing manner against the hemming of the skirt. Finally, he ripped at the stitching, pulling the last article of clothing from her and leaving the girl stretched out before him, completely nude.

He remained quiet for once, letting her build slowly as he circled back towards her feet. The tentacles at her breasts continued to molest her young globes, suckling eagerly at her tender flesh, pumping the heavy orbs a little harder at the same time. His hand left her as he circled below her, though her respite was short lived. Leaning over the altar, he pushed apart her legs slightly, resting both hands on her inner thighs and massaging the firm muscles there. His head descended between her legs. Soon she felt his tongue, slightly longer than a normal human's, pushing against her slit, dragging itself up and along her warm, silken folds.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:51 am

Ah! Oh! Ishtar could feel Hydra's hand begin to tease her clit even more as a second finger joined in the action. She could feel her flower begin to bloom under his gentle teasing. His free hand tugged at her skirt, ripping away the last, albeit little, piece of privacy between her and him.

Uh! She could feel the tentacles continue to pump her orbs as they swelled under the tentacles' direction. As she felt the increase work on her upper body, she noticed that the demon's hand had left nether region. She lifted her head up to try to get a better view, though it was difficult to concentrate and see past the tentacles work on her breasts.

She could see his form move over to her legs again, almost acting as if a seperate entity from the six tentacles that were currently holding her down and working her over. She felt each of his strong hands play with her inner thighs before pushing them further apart. His grey form leaned over and....Aaaaah!! The demon tongue picked up the work that his hand started. Her panting and moaning began to increase as she could feel her flower start to bloom.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2