View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Roomies (for Susan) 

Post Re: Roomies (for Susan)
She tried to squirm away from his hand, revulsion clear in her mind, but he had limited her movement far too much for her to be able to do so. Likewise, the tentacles holding her wrists prevented her from trying to pull the tentacle off her breast.

"Get away from me! I'll kill you!" The threat was empty, and she knew it. Her anger and her general attitude weren't going to let her give up without as much of a fight as she could manage, though. And yet, underneath it all, there was still an undercurrent of arousal, an aftereffect of his illusions.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 am

He had sensed that she was still slightly abuzz with arousal from their recent coupling, even still as he gazed at her he still offered her some solace as his trio of cocks snaked up from beneath the mass of tentacles that had comprised of his legs.

Hatred is good, though no one has collected on that threat, though its rare that it's made. Anyway let me see ...

He pressed into her mind as he searched it, scanning it as he looked for anything, however remote, that he had been after.

For a few seconds he had fallen silent as he did little more than grip her at this point. He had concentrated fully upon his mental abilities for the time being as he flipped through her memory as if it had been a filing cabniet.

No, you don't possess anything ... oh, well.

The tip of his central cock slid up and down the slit of her sex compressing slightly so he hadn't been so thick. narrowing himself to better fit inside her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm

No, you don't possess anything ... oh, well.

Her struggles stopped, his comment confusing her. "What the hell...? What are you talking about?" She had no idea what he might be looking for or how he knew she didn't have it. She'd probably have been able to work out the latter if she'd had time to think about it, but she was currently more concerned with what he was about to do to her.

Despite this, being distracted by the tentacle playing with her breast, she'd failed to notice that he'd removed her panties until his dick began to rub against her cunt, almost taunting her with his intentions. "Aaaah... No... Stop... Don't... Uhn!" Her protest was interrupted as he began to insinuate himself between her nether lips.

Character listing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am

You simply don't possess anything that I require. Nothing in which to immortalize me though with your anger and indignation about the current situation I doubt that you would be conveiniced otherwise. And with your abilities to resist my mental domination I wouldn't trust that you would simply comply anyway.

He explained as his tentacle closed about her breast giving it a hard squeeze, then gentle one. His hands had lifted up the expanse of her body seizing hold of her nipples as he played with them, caressed them and gently tugged against them as his sawed against her sex with his own brushing passed her nether lips just barely although his intentions had been made clear as they stood there against the door.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 pm

"Why the hell would anyone want to immortalize one of you things after you've raped them?" Even as she asked, she was pretty sure of the answer: he used his abilities to 'convince' them to do so, and she was the only one he'd met who was too stubborn for this to work on. Although it didn't help her any, she was glad of that last fact; it was a small victory of sorts against the thing.

She gasped with involuntary pleasure as he caressed her, breaking her train of thought. Why can't I ever get a win that actually lets me avoid this?

Character listing

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh, you misunderstand. It's in lieu of. I can put off my baser needs if I have to.

He had explained sensing the small victory that swam in her mind. Of course there had been the fact that he could dominate beings to do so though he rarely did this. For starters those that had sought to immortalize him in the past had been male and thus immune to his attention in this manner.

Upon absorbing her thoughts about her small victory and receiving on that had mattered he had addressed those thoughts as if she had spoken them aloud.

Because your martial arts are less effective against the beings that prowl the island. Besides, there are inhibitors here that dull some of your abilities making it easier to apprehend you so you shouldn't feel so badly.

Character Listing

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Oh, you misunderstand. It's in lieu of. I can put off my baser needs if I have to.

"Then you should've... aah... worked that out before... uuh... before you lied to... oh... have your way with me." The conversation was pointless, but it helped her try to keep her mind off what he was doing to her. So far, it was working somewhat, but that was likely to change when he started getting serious.

Because your martial arts are less effective against the beings that prowl the island. Besides, there are inhibitors here that dull some of your abilities making it easier to apprehend you so you shouldn't feel so badly.

The creature wasn't telling her anything she didn't know already; the first point was obvious and one of the other creatures she'd encountered had hinted that something was used to deliberately weaken some of the students. Heh. Stupid squid doesn't know a rhetorical question when he... hears... it... hey! "Hey! Get the fuck. Out. Of. My. Head!" It seemed that she found his prying on her thoughts worse in some ways than his assault on her body.

Character listing

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Because you wanted it. The dream, at least. He had explained simply as he knew that she was stalling for time. A tentacle breezed to her skirt lifting it up a little on the expanse of her legs, another surging between them as the very tip stroked against her clit in a soft, yet familiar circular motion.

Her panties that he had most of discarded laid in a shredded heap upon the floor as his central shaft rubbed up against the slit of her sex as if to collect her juices against it to made its invasion all the more easier.

I didn't know that you knew already. As for getting out of your head, well I'm as likely to do that as I am in releasing you.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Because you wanted it. The dream, at least.

Does this thing think it was doing me a
favor disguising itself to violate me? Any retort she had was lost as the tentacle began to stimulate her clit again and the tip of his cock rubbed against her sex.

"Aaahn! N... no... stop... aah... don't... not... mmmm... not there..." Her body was getting as much pleasure now as it had from the illusion, even if her reaction was the opposite. It was reasonably clear in her mind that she was as angry as she was because of his choice of disguise.

Character listing

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:54 am

Anger rushed through her mind, he had felt its searing nature course through her especially as he had continued even if he were getting the opposite reaction from her body. He had continued though, at least for the time being, her anger seemed mostly at the disguise he had used in his approach.

You should feel honored that I went through such troubles. Its not everyday that I take such liberties with beings. To think that you may have never known ... that things didn't have to wind up like this.

And with that his central shaft dipped into her pussy, feeling it ripple about him.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 pm

If he was trying, he might have caught flashes of exactly why his deception angered her so much: the unpleasant associations he'd now created with her memories of Linda, the worry she'd had that Linda was in danger of attack by things like him, and the mere fact that he'd been rooting around in her thoughts and memories, the one place she'd thought had been safe from violation by monsters. All of this was driven from the front of her mind when he penetrated her, her hatred now focusing entirely on what he was doing now.

"AAAAAAaaaaaah! Get... Get off me... bastard!" She resumed her struggles in earnest, although his grip prevented them from having any real effect. Even through her protests and attempts to get loose, her body responded to his assault, her pussy releasing more juices as he pushed into it, easing his passage.

Character listing

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:30 am

Indeed he had captured glimpses into her psyche. The memories that he stole a glimpse at as they formed in her mind, his own body plunging into her warm one that had circled him with it's wet moisture that had ran against it, he compressed himself enough to ease into her passage with greater ease. Her squirms and struggles against him had been irrelevant as his tentacles reflectively tightened a little.

His mouth descended upon her breasts, mouth tendrils fanning out against it as he took the orb into his mouth suckling against it, his tongue gliding against her nipple as he began jabbing himself into her, another tentacle coiling around her other breast as he squeezed it, his hands pressing up against her hips to hold her in place better as he surged inside her using a tentacle to wrap about her slender ankle as he pulled her legs further apart.

Get out? I think not. after all I went through all this trouble.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 pm

"Uhn! Stop! I don't... nnngh... don't want... oh... this... mmmm." Her body, contrary to her words, seemed to be enjoying his actions. Her nipples stiffened under the attention of his tongue and tentacle and her cunt getting wetter as he drove deeper into her.

Deep in her mind, his earlier stimulation of her pleasure center combined with his current actions was starting to overcome her resistance.

Character listing

Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:26 pm

And he had not remained idle as his mind pressed into her own, further stimulating her by toying with her pleasure centers again as he had dialed it up once again. He could feel the resistance of her body giving in to him as he pressed his length into her, his member rubbing up against her velvet walls as he pushed into her, his passage made all the more easier given the slickness of her.

Burbling out in pleasure he groaned with that strange sound that had been muffled up against her skin as his tongue skittered around her nipple, the rest of his mouth collapsing about her breast.

So soft ... so good ... he sputtered into her mind.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

"Gnnaaah! Let... go... uuhh... No... don't... aaah... stop... oooh..." Her struggles lessened as he stimulated her physically and mentally, her words and thoughts becoming less coherent as waves of pleasure washed over her.

As his manipulations finally broke through the last of her resistance, she cried out in ecstasy and pressed her hips against him, pressing his cock deeper into her depths.

Character listing

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next