View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Only another day at the beach (Kim and Vincent) 

Post Only another day at the beach (Kim and Vincent)
Into the groves, the birds feel something happening, and floak off from there. The air tremble and a strange mass of liquid-like light appears, distorcing the light and releasing strange sparks of purple and blue light. From the fluid light, a shadow appears, walking to outside the bizarre portal. Finally, the tall man emerges from the portal, filling his lungs with fresh air, while the fenomenum finishes and the portal disappear.

Damn warp gates... i hate those strange star magic spells...

Vincent finally reaches his new base, after two weeks hunting beasts and roots in an alien planet.

I need to find a new employer... I hate those bizarre spellcasters... why they don't search for normal things like human slaves for sacrifices? No! They need to send someone to a starnge planet, to bring back with the totths and scales of giant beasts and roots from giant trees filled with flesh-eaters bugs... i need vacations... and a woman!

The large shapeshifter walks to his lair, but the wind changes, and a sweet scent fills his nose. He take a long breath, and smile, recognizing the aroma. A girl... not so far from there. Ocean smell... he don't feel any other aroma. A girl, alone at the beach. His heart start to race, while he drive himself between the trees, following the scent trail.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Post Re: Only another day at the beach (Kim and Vincent)
I was walking along the beach wearing a one piece black swim suit barefoot I had my hair in a pony tail and I was wearing my glasses as well I sat down on the sand and started to read book I had to do a report on and yawn softly "would be better if this was a manga.."

I say to my self turning a page as I went on reading it seem to be a quite day but knowing this place I knew that wasn't going to last long

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:07 pm

I follow the path between the woods, anxious to se the owner of that sweet scent. After some minutes, i finally reach the tree line before de sand, and the sound of the waves its already noticed.
Silently, i walk behind the trees, noticing at distance the silhouet of a girl. I continue aproaching to my target, loving her smell, like vanilla and roses. Finally, i'm close enougth to take a better look on her.
Oh my... she's stunning... too gorgeous for a human girl. Long legs, exotic blue hair... and those extremelly large breasts, ready to explode her one piece bikini. My hands tremble in anxiety, watching her lovely body warmening in the sun.
My mouth wets immediatly, but i hold myself a little more. Maybe this can be much more fun, then a common hunting game. I smile and copntinue waitching her for a while. Maybe she can notice me walking behind the trees first!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I was still reading my book as I yawn and put it down "ok that's enough for today.." I say before laying down on the sand and curling my toes I looked around to see if anyone or anything for that matter was watching me but it didn't seem like still I had this wired feeling that someone was watching me I started to get a little sleepy as I close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:31 pm

I smile while watching that beautiful female, warming and tanning her lovely gifted body. Looks like nothing can happens with her in that place.
I feel my own body screaming for a hunt, and she will be my new prey. But not yet. Maybe she deserves a little chat first.

No.

After the hunt, we can talk.

My body start to change, aswering my call, and the muscles growth quickly. Long sharp claws and teeths, sprout from my hands and muth, while the fur armor cover my body. When finally the huge beast appear, i left a loudly tiger-like roar thunders into the woods, announcing the beast hidden into teh shadows. That's will make her jump on her feets.
I jump off from the brushes, and start to run in her direction, roaring loudly, waiting for the sweet orchestra of female screams started.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I blinked as I hear a loud roar I sat up and looked around "what was that." the next thing I knew I see a huge beast running towards me as I quickly got up and started to make a run for it "shit not again!" I thought to my self as I start to run faster not even looking back to see if it was chasing after me

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 am

Vincent watch and pursuit the beauty over the beach, always trying to not catch her so fast. She can feel him approaching and roaring at her backs, like he can pounce on her in any minute.

He guides her over the sand, but never left her reach the woods, but when he notice her tired, he will left her "scapes" only to give to her any hope to find security.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 am

I started to run faster and wave my hand "shoo shoo!" I say while moving as fast as I can but I knew I couldn't run forever my only hope is to make it to the woods and maybe climb up a tree tho I didn't know if that would help me or not I trip over only to get back up and run off again as I look back "leave me along you dumb best!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 am

Vincent decide to make her enter in the woods, jumping and falling almost over her, forcing hr to run in other direction. He waits, and watch her enter into the shadowed woods.

He licks his lips, and start to walk, following her sweet scent.

The hunt is on, and he's anxious for that!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:38 am

I ran into the woods as I started to get tired and fall to my knees panting but I knew I couldn't stop now not when there's monster after me I started to get up and run once more trying to find a place to hide before I started to climb up on the tree and and sighed "hopefully he won't find me here..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:47 am

Vincent walks slowly, following her scent, and the sings left by her. He stops under a tree, but he don't rise his head. He decide to play a little more. He walkis in teh area, at her eyes range, and finally he lay down under the tree, blocking her exit.
He try to bluff and seems like he's sleeping after all this pursuit.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 am

I watched the cat like beast lie down and started to fall asleep and I snap my fingers this wasn't what I wanted but maybe if I sneak away he wouldn't notice tho then again it get be a trap, at this point I didn't know what to do "well its better then nothing..." I say softly as I start to slowly climb down I landed on the ground and started to slowly sneak away

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:22 am

Like a old cartoon character, Vincent open one eye and watch her trying to scape again. He stand up, and walks silently behind her.
He extende the front paw, and put the claws out, reaching her bikini botton, and cut it out of her lovely body.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:27 am

I stop as I breathe heavily as I felt the bottom of my swim suit fall I looked back and stared eyed wide at the beast as I back away "please don't hurt me..." I say while looking at him "I I do anything... just please let me go..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 am

The huge feline, purrs when she start to talk.

So... anything?

The beast start to change his shape. The fur armor disappear, while he stand up on his legs, showing to her the massive muscular body of his 80.7'' tall shape. The long and wild brown hair fall on his shoulders, and his yellow eyes faces her constantly.

Hes totally naked in fornt of her, and she can notice his 11'' manhood exposed to her gaze.

You want to buy your safety making anything i want, that's it?

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next