View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An adventure on the beach... (Alucard/Sincia) 

The alien continued to taste the woman, its tongue rolling down her back and coating her with a fine sheen of saliva.

"Did you take a good look at me while you were outside, human? I've got no privates. I'm a non-gender."

The tongue pushed under her, flipping her over onto her back.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

"Then how is it that your race was born? Hmmm...oh well..."
Her body felt a bit smaller as the saliva started to get thicker and thicker on her body, and looking up at the void that wsa her vision when in his mouth, she felt a little out of it...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:32 pm

"I'm the only one of my kind, my dear," said Alucard. It reared back its head and swallowed the girl whole, the saliva coating her body making it easy to slide down the alien's throat.

The esophagus gripped at her as she was brought down, feeling much like an all-over massage.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile YIM

"oh shit..." she said. "is this the end of me? or will i still live?"
She started to flail as much as she could to irritate the channel she was sliding in. Maybe that would make the monster spare her.
"I DON"T WANNA DIE!!!"

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:45 pm

Sincia was brought down into the alien's chamber, a non-digestive organ with warm, humid air and room enough for the student. The walls were moist, but the substance on them did not seem to be corrosive.

It was jet-black in the chamber, the lack of light in the sac making vision impossible. The chamber was spacious enough to allow the student to take any position she wanted.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

She banged with her small fists on the slick walls of the sac she was in, but there was no reverb like there was when you hit the walls of an office building. Sincia slid down to a sitting position on the "floor" of the pitch-black room she was in, and started to cry. "This is going to be how i die, isn't it?"
But then she looked behind her, to the wall that she was leaning against. With much hesitance she put her hand on one of the little bags that held the liquid she could feel.
Her hand did not disintegrate.
Sincia sighed with much relief and lsid back down against the wall.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm

A "cord" slithered up to her. The chamber wall was riddled with these tendrils; slim, muscled tendrils that had a porous, rubbery outer layer. It nudged the liquid-covered girl's knee, poking at it curiously.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Profile YIM

"I was wondering when you would do that, man," she said with a giggle as she brushed off the cord playfully. Now that she knew that she wasn't going to die she felt like being in a carefree mood.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:48 pm

The "cord", affronted at being brushed off, quickly wound around her wrist and brought it behind her back. Another "cord" came, and another. One secured her other arm behind her, and the third "cord" looped once about her left breast.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Hey! You're feisty, aren't you?" she called.
But soon as she realized what the cords were for, she got chills throughout her body.
No, no, no! Not again! she frantically thought as her arms lost their mobility. She tried to fight the quickly tightening cords, but it was no use. She relented to leave those cords alone and istead focus on what she could see, which was one of the cords grasping her left breast. Her body started to grow in heat and she started to moan a little in response to the sensation of the tendril.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:01 pm

The "cord" played with her breast, rubbing the tender flesh with its tip, deliberately avoiding her nipple as she moaned. It left a trail of the warm liquid as it rubbed over her. Another "cord" emerged from the dark, finding her other breast and rubbing it as well.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

The sensations traveling through her skin were already starting to change her mind. As the tendrils were grasping and manipulating her breasts more and more, her brain was becoming more and more misty and foggy. The feelings were overtaking her senses and she loved it.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Another "cord" touched the girl's tummy, slowly dragging downward towards her mound, her triangular patch of pubic hair, down to her exposed sex-lips. The "cord" touched against her labia, not penetrating her, instead opting to rub along the lips in a slow, steady motion.

The "cords" at her tits traced circles around her nipples, the circles getting tighter with each pass as they traced on the surface of her vulnerable flesh. Finally they reached her nipples, rubbing against them with their tips.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Profile YIM

Now her brain got even more foggy and her senses went wild. This was proving to be way too much for Sincia to handle and her moans grew to be more impassioned.
"Keep going..." she said in betweein moans.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:12 pm

"I think you're not in a position to give orders, dinner," said Alucard. The "cords" began to suck on the girl's sensitive nipples. The "cord" at her pussy continued to rub her sex, not yet entering her tight hole.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next