View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kireina Tazetsu, Shokushu's newest athlete 

Post Kireina Tazetsu, Shokushu's newest athlete
Changes shall be made in this color

The student in the room fidgeted restlessly, her eyes looking around. Her gaze rested on the two-way mirror, and she squinted, trying to see past the glass. Aside from the window there was nothing else in the room, just a chair for her to sit on.

It had already been 15 minutes since she entered, a few minutes before that was her arrival at Shokushu. One of the head girls greeted her and told her that she needed to finish an interview for ‘filing’ purposes.

Lost in her thoughts she jumped when the speakers suddenly crackled.

“Oh sorry about that. Can you hear me girl?” A soft voice spoke out, gentle and feminine. The girl calmed down quickly when she recognized the voice as belonging to the same person who greeted her. “Sorry for the wait as well, there where a lot of things disconnected and I had to wait for help.”

“It’s fine don’t worry,” she smiled slightly. The soft sounds of plastic keys being pressed with rapid efficiency reached her ears.

“Finally, we’re all set,” the voice exclaimed. “Usual procedure. I ask questions, you answer them, okay?”

She nodded again, knowing her interviewer could see everything in the room.

“First stop, ‘name and nickname’?”

“Kireina Taizetsu. Though my friends usually refer to me as Ki or Rein.”

“Gender and age?”

“Female” She answered with a chuckle. “And I just turned 19 a month ago.”

“Interesting. Belated happy birthday then.” The voice replied quite cheerfully. Kireina started to relax.

“Place of birth and nationality?”

“I was born in south-east asia, a country called the Philippines. So by birth I’m a Filipina”

“But the name…”

“My ancestors are from Japan, and even if that blood is already diluted my father wished to give ma a unique name” Kireina answered, it was a question most people asked. “my mother, lovingly, obliged.”

“Well that explains it. Let’s go to the physical descriptions now shall we?”

She blinked a few times. “Physical descriptions ma’am?”

“Well I didn’t make the form, so let’s just follow it. As I said, its standard school procedure,” The voice replied with a sigh. “Alright, hair color, eye color and skin tone?”

“I have waist-length brown hair and light brown eyes,” She replied. “I keep my hair tied back most of the time. As for skin, it’s always light brown, no matter how long I stand in the sun.”

“Height and weight?”

“5’6. And I’m roughly 135 lbs.”

“Finally, a girl not shy about the results of her appetite.” The interviewer giggled, making Kireina chuckle as well.

“Your bust, waist and hip measurements?”

“38 C..... I forgot my waist and hips though.” She blushed.

“It’s fine. I’ll make a note and the nurse will attend to that on your physical exam,” The voice replied a little off handedly. Ki heard the rustling of papers and more typing of keys. “pubic hair?”

“Um… Excuse me?” her eyes widened a little more. “Isn’t that question a little too personal to be necessary?”

“It’s a question from the nurse, I’m afraid.”

“Okay… I guess,” Kireina blushed slightly. It was a good thing her interviewer was a girl. “I… I’m perfectly shaven. It’s because I’m an athlethe and I hate how the my swimsuit or leotard bunches around it.”

“Alright then, don’t worry I understand. Hmm….This next question is also a little personal but since it’s also in the form I have to ask. Are you still a virgin?”

This time Kireina really turned red. “S-since it’s for school… Well, I am still.” She said, her voice barely above a whisper. “Honestly I’ve never even been kissed before…”
Ki's not a virgin anymore after being successfully taken by Kakumaoh

She suddenly looked up. “Not because I have anything against it! Its just I have a feeling it has to be someone special,” she added quite hurriedly, twiddling her fingers.

“A romantic, aren’t we?” The voice commented with no malice as more papers were shuffled. “Next question, do you have any distinguishing features?”

“Like horns you mean?” She asked good-naturedly, making the interviewer laugh.

“No, of course not… Not unless you have them. What I mean is do you have piercing, tattoos the like?”

“Well let me see… My ears are pierced, but I rarely wear earrings…” She bit her lower lip, trying to remember. “I have 2 tattoos, a small one of a crescent moon just below the collarbone and a rose chain around my right ankle.”

“Anything else? What about your clothes?”

“I hate skirts and high heels. They always make me trip.” She shrugged. “I’m usually in a school uniform, the one piece swimsuits the schools use, gymnastics leotard or my Tae Kwan Do gi. Other times, I prefer loose comfortable pants and soft short sleeved shirts.”

“I also wear glasses, but I only put them on at night, if I read before sleeping. Other times I prefer wearing contacts.”

“How can you describe your personality?”

“Well people describe me as more or less tomboyish appearance wise. I can’t blame them, I’m usually too busy to actually take care of it. As for the rest of my personality I’m friendly and I give people a chance. I rarely get angry, but when I do I tend to fume for hours.”

“I’m usually clearheaded. I’m not the leader type, but I don’t let other people lead me if I don’t want to be led.”

“Likes?”

“I love things that give me an adrenaline rush. That includes roller-coasters, haunted houses and extreme sports.” She replied, smiling again. “I adore animals, but I prefer the wild ones, like tigers and snakes, to domestic ones.”

“I like music, though I have a different taste from most girls my age. The best way to describe it is as a cross between classical and metal, melodies from metal songs played on classical instruments like violins.”

“Is that even possible?”

“I asked the same thing before, but now I’m an avid listener. Ill let you borrow a CD sometimes.”

“Sure. Now to the other side, dislikes?”

“Ugh. I absolutely hate insects. Bees and wasps really freak me out. I make quite a sight sometimes, running from one screaming…” She continued with a shudder. “I also don’t like rats and roaches.”

“hm….Any special activities you’d like to try out in the school?”

“Well I love Tae Kwon Do. I’m also a very good swimmer, it comes from living near the ocean, and a gymnastics addict, started out as a flexibility supplement and ended as a sport, so Id probably try out for a spot their clubs or varsities..”

“What about your academics then?”

“Um… Honestly, I’m not really a school person.” She admitted, another soft blush creeping up her cheeks. “I read a lot but I’m only interested in fiction books. People say I can get good grades if I study but I don’t have much motivation. Anyway I’m planning to be a professional athlete when I’m old enough.”

“Your background?”

“Well I have a small family. My mom and dad started fighting when I was seven. They split up when I was ten.”

“I have one sibling, a sister who’s seven years older than me. When our parents separated, she lived with our dad and my mom was granted custody for me. I’m not really close to my dad, but me and my sister are ok.”

“My mom works in her family’s hardware business. She’s a pretty sweet parent, and I grew up pretty okay. We weren’t rich but at least we weren’t starving.”

“Unfortunately, she got into an accident a few moths ago. My dad lost his job around that time, too. My sister made enough for us to live comfortably, at least until my mom gets better, but because of the medical bills I was supposed to stop school.”

“That’s the time when Shokushu offered me a scholarship.”

“Well we’re done,” The interviewer said after she finished speaking. “Is there anything else you’d like to add?”

“None really…”

“Thank you then. You may go now. Your bag is already in your dorm room. The keys are on the desk outside.”

“Well that’s convenient. Ill see you around then” Kireina gave the window a smile before standing up and taking her leave.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Last edited by Belladonna_geminii on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:21 am, edited 6 times in total.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:13 am

Post Re: Kireina Tazetsu, Shokushu's newest athlete
A good solid, non-Mary Sue character. Way to go, kit. It won't be long until she runs into the warm, friendly, moderately slimy character of Shokoshu's inhabitants. :)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

do you make it a point to be the first to post in my threads? *laughs*

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

*shrugs* coincidence... :oops:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:36 am

love the way you did your profile dear been thinking of rewriting mine in a similar fashion but never get around to actually doing it heh when you have 5 or 6 profiles to redo i guess it just is procrastination; anyway welcome

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Yes i understand. Procastination is also someting im guilty of XD

Thanks for the welcome ^_^

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:05 am

updated ^_^

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 am

I will make an echo and say that it was a really creative way to do your bio, to actually RP it. I never really thought of doing it that way because it was OOC stuff mostly, but yeah, very nicely done.

I am new to SHS myself and just getting started. New students need dorm rooms and there aren't enough for everyone to have one, so maybe she needs a roomie? Just a thought.

Anyway, have fun and maybe Sabine and Kireina will meet up in the gym at some point, Sabine is a bit of an athlete as well.

For you Monsters

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Why not? She currently lives alone and maybe together, they can actually protect each other ....

...or try to *laughs*

The only little snag i see is that both of them are pretty 'innocent' atleast for now

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]