View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Practice makes Perfect (Kane) 

Post Practice makes Perfect (Kane)
The rooftop was a very cliché place to play music on. From teenage high school movies to Japanese anime, these shows portrayed the rooftop as a place where romance blossoms or where the heartbroken seeks solace.

All of this ran through Kireina’s mind as she pushed the doors leading to the place. Even with all those things running in her mind the rooftop was still the perfect place to practice… especially when you’re not yet very good.

She chuckled softly at the irony, and set up her things around her. It was a pretty gloomy afternoon, with the sky overcast with clouds, but since it was like that the whole day and not a drop of rain fell she decided it would be worth the risk.

Setting the musical score she got from the internet, the soft yet still imperfect intro of breaking the law was heard and lost to the whistling wind.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Re: Practice makes Perfect (Kane)
Kane was running back from getting food to his cave when he heard a rather odd noise "Judas Priest ?" he exclaimed he ran to the Direction of the noise as it was getting louder the song that was being attempted was "breaking the Law "

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Post Re: Practice makes Perfect (Kane)
After around three rounds Kireina sighed and sat down, her arms aching already. She hasn’t gotten used to the weight of the violin yet, and her arms were sore even if she only played for less than 30 minutes. Frustrated, she glared up at the music stand in front of her.

“this is hopeless, I’m an athlete not a musician…” she muttered, flexing her arms. Sighing she raised her arms in defeat and dropped to the floor, lying on her back and looking up at the sky. Not caring if her uniform was getting dirty, she’ll get it washed today anyway, she sighed again and growled at the gloomy sky. Adjusting she lifter her knees into a better position, first in the M position but then she crossed one over the other. Either way she provided a nice view of her silky white panties and ass to anyone who was at the right position.

“Why did I get myself talked into trying the Violin?” she muttered to no one in particular.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]