View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
Arriving at long term memory, Aegir would be greeted by a horrific site for him. In front of him were stairs just not one flight, but what seemed to be endless. The stairs ended in the normal red shrine gate along the top. He had apparently guessed the right place, but getting to the shrine was going to take a while. The stairs were covered in a few cherry blossoms from the trees nearby. Once at the top of the stairs, Aegir would be greeted by the site of the shrine.

The building was on the other side of a small bridge. This bridge went over a small stream. Before the bridge and to the right, was a small erected shelter with a stone that had water coming out of it. There was a sign next to this structure stating the water was for purification. The area around the shrine was covered in thick growths of bamboo, and trees. In front of the shrine door was a wooden box. The box had small slits for coins, and appeared to be a donation box.

The keys would begin to pulsate and pull Aegir around the shrine. In the back area of the shrine, Aegir would find another fragment of Yoko's mind. This one seemed busy sweeping the wooden porch she was standing on. The woman was dressed like a priestess with a whit kimono top, and a red long formal skirt. On her feet were a pair of white Japanese socks, and a pair of white Japanese sandals. The kimono top only gave the briefest hint of the woman's bosom.

The woman noticing Aegir, turned to face him with the broom still in her hands. Her grey orbs analyzing the creature before her, as if sizing Aegir up. The woman pushed a stray strand of her chestnut hair out of her face. The keys while still pulsating were pulling in different directions, but they weren't pointing at the woman in front of him. You must be Aegir. I'm actually disappointed that you made it this far. Tell me Aegir what type of woman gets your thing hard. Do you like woman with small bosom, large ones maybe? Do you like them tall or short? Do you like them with long hair, or short hair? It was an odd question coming from the woman, since none of the other fragments asked him such things. Was this one testing him in some way then?

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:16 am

Looking at the woman before him he thought that her questions had been odd, though he really lacked the time in questioning the priestess before him. His mouth tendrils twitched and swayed, while mauve tentacles held onto the keys he had acquired indicating the priestess as having one herself.

But he had no time available to him for any sort of games as he slithered forward bringing himself into striking range just incase she had refrained in giving over her key. Though he had known that you caught more flies with honey then vinegar and found himself blurting out a stream of answers to her questions.

Small breast, long hair, though their height really doesn't matter, their all short in comparison.

Confident in his abilities he figured if worse came to worse that he could use his mind to make her stationary and divest her of the key though he still did not know where to use them, and he would hate to have his efforts wasted.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:07 pm

The woman could tell Aegir was lying through the whites of his eyes. At this point Aegir would do anything to get what he wanted. That is what happened when somebody got desperate. Even though Aegir was inching forward the woman was inching backwards. Now it’s not nice to lie to a woman, especially when it comes to appearance. Where was I on my list of questions? Oh right, I was going to ask you do you find my current physical appearance to your liking?

The woman was griping the broom tighter for some reason. Was she thinking of using it as a weapon? Did she actually believe that she had a chance against Aegir? The keys were still trying to notify Aegir, by pulling in different directions that the woman in front of him didn't have a key. The woman never the less was ready to defend herself.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Seeing her hands go white as she had gripped the broom handle tighter in her grasp though he had not feared the bludgeoning weapon due to his boneless nature and his resistance against such attacks. It had been then that he had finally read the keys correctly as she backed away, their tug had not indicated her as he had initially believed but perhaps behind her towards the shrine or maybe even the donation box itself.

His eyes slowly caressed down her body then back up as she posed his question to him.

Pleasing? Why, yes. I wouldn't be going through such lengths had I thought you to be anything but. Having my way with your body, leaving you out on the beach and setting off. But her I am.

He stated as his mind had turned towards investigating the shrine itself. The keys had pulsated meaning that their mate had been around here. If not for where or how to use the keys once they had been acquired he would have simply ignored her already and gone his way since he had been pressed for time.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm

She just stood there her gaze lading on Aegir. It never seem to move any place else, as if she was all ways analyzing him. Why are you going to such lengths then? I doubt it’s because want the physical self to reach the peak, and the surpass it. I believe the reason you are here is rather simple. You can't stand the fact that this bodies inability to cum intrigues you. You also figure if you can make the physical form climax. Then you will have some sort of control over the physical form. The real reason your here is for domination isn't it?

The woman watched, as Aegir seemed to be considering the shrine. She could probably take a crack shot at what was going through his head. It's not in the shrine, if it was would the keys have dragged you back here? It was a rather simple statement on her part. That just left the question, if the keys weren't in the shrine or on the woman. Then where exactly where they located at ?

Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 am

Your partial right. The mystery does intrigue me though I have no plans of domination. No, I suppose the key isn't in the shrine, and isn't on you then I'm missing something since the keys lead me back here.

Eyes glanced about, taking in his surroundings as he pondered all the locations that the key could be. Under the shrine? In the earth? The mystery loomed in his mind as he began to think it over, moving a bit so that he could feel the tug of the keys better as if they could better direct him as he slithered across the shrine's backyard.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:01 pm

The keys were beginning to act rather weird. The moment Aegir moved in one direction, one key began to pull as the other stopped pulsating. The minute he moved in a different direction, the reverse would happen. It was rather mind boggling affair. According to the keys there might actually be two keys in the area, or was it possible that is was one key split into two halves?

The woman had been watching Aegir move about the shrines backyard. It was a rather interesting sight, as Aegir tried to figure where the key was. Mental reboot will begin in 5 minutes. The sound of the broom was heard again, as the woman had lost interest in Aegir, and went back to her duties. It seems you are running out of time. I would make a decision before you have no time left at all. The woman didn't even bother to look up at Aegir, when she said that. Now what was Aegir going to do?

Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Either there had been two keys or one key had tugged him in the direction of whatever they opened. Two keys, two directions, the decision had seemed logical at least to his mind. 5 minutes left definitely not enough time to check out both directions at once.

Help me, take this key and follow it where it leads you.

He asked, thinking that it had been only logical. Two keys, two different directions and two of them. It hadn't been normal for him to request assistance but he did any way. He had spent a moment considering what she might want, what she would seek to gain.

Do this for me and after today Yoko need not see me again.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 pm

The woman looked up at the distraught Aegir. Apparently the creature wasn't good under a time limit. What he was proposing was even more intriguing to her. Using the broom to prop herself up, as she looked at Aegir. How do I know that you'll keep your end of the bargain, and leave her alone? The wind would blow her in front of her face. This caused her to push it back into place, as a bunch of leaves fluttered between them.

She knew Aegir was desperate, and when anybody because desperate they would say and do desperate things. The woman wasn't going to help Aegir. Without some guarantee that he was going to keep his end of the deal. It was up to Aegir now on what he was going to do. After all time was ticking away on his chances now.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:21 am

He had thought for a moment, only a moment, before he had answered her as his mind had ticked off scenarios in which Yoko would feel safer. How to gain her trust with time ticking down? Maybe, just maybe that would work ...

I'll give you the means of safeguarding against me, my vulnerabilities provided that you keep them to yourself and don't share them with others or don't record them down anywhere.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 pm

The woman's interest had been perked at Aegir's newer additions to his previous proposal. Coming down from the porch she had previously been standing on, the woman would take the key from Aegir's grasp. You better not be lying to me, because if you are then start running now. The woman would head off in the direction the key was pulling her. Aegir would be pulled to a cave entrance, with a few boulders in the way. The boulders looked like they had been there for years, as they looked weathered from the elements. There was an opening however big enough for a normal person to fit through.

Once inside the cave, Aegir would notice that the cave went on a bit, before it stopped in front of a rather odd structure. There was a stone alter with candles around its edge. On the alter was a pentagram drawn in what looked like dried blood. Behind the alter were wooden doors with the same dried blood pentagram drawn on it. In this case however there were paper talismans on the doors, as if something was being sealed. In the middle of the pentagram was what the key was pulling him towards. It wasn't a full key, but only half of a key. Apparently the key had been split in two, but for what reasons?

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm

He had waited as the seconds ticked away, awaited for the priestess to arrive a hope that in his eagerness that he hadn't made a mistake.

He had prided himself in not having disciplined the maid as he would have liked considering that he would be out of time now if he had. Though he had know that he had a few scant minutes left open to him.

Eyes scanned the alter, a tentacle running across the surface of the alter as it ran across the dried blood on its surface. Lifting his gaze he had observed the candles for a few seconds before he turned his attention to the door watching the structure as a tentacle looped about the door knob as he tried to open it.

Locked. Of course it had been locked. So what had the other key been leading him towards? Did he have all the keys all along? He wondered about this for a small moment of time. He did wonder what all this had meant, what these symbols had entailed and what had existed behind this locked door.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 am

The woman's foot tapped on the ground, as she waited behind the shrine. She didn't know how long it had been, since she had gotten back. She was currently holding half a key on a chain. The other key was still in her possession, as well. He probably got distracted by something on the way. Walking in the direction Aegir had gone in, she began to notice the half piece of her key pulling weakly. It was only a few seconds before she was close to Aegir. Seeing Aegir pay attention to the items in the cave sent a chill down her spine.

It was at this point the half key on the alter flew at the woman, and a bright flash of light later. The woman could be seen holding two keys now. Well this seems to be an interesting predicament now. It seems your missing two keys now. I suggest if you want them back then you keep your end of the deal. It was as if the house of cards was crumbling before Aegir. All his hard work was now in jeopardy now, because he had missed the half key fragment, and had giving a key to this woman. Now what could he do to rectify this situation? Was there anything that he could even do?

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Time was ticking down and while he might be possible in obtaining the keys by force he knew that he probably lacked the time in acquiring them and using them besides he had made a deal with her, one that he had intended on keeping.

While he had nit believed that he would miss the presence of the key being to focused on the markings of the door he had found himself addressing her in a rather frantic tone.

He knew how vulnerable this would make him if it had ever gotten out though he surmised he could scrub the secret from her mind and learn exactly who she told only to repeat the process with them and anyone that they may have told.

Electricity is my bane. I cannot heal from such attacks as I normally can. In addition music, namely singing though instrumental as well. It entrances me and while I have managed limited success in dealing with such sounds it is still crippling limiting my concentration on just about everything and essentially crippling me.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

The woman looked at Aegir, as she took in what he had said. It made sense considering he was in bad shape from the previous shocks, and the humming of the maid had stunned him for a bit. The only problem was that electricity was in short supply outside her mind, and actually humming long enough to get away was going to be rather difficult. It was useful and not useful at the same time. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. The woman would toss the two keys at Aegir, but they never reached him. The two keys had stopped in mid air, and the third one soon joined them. Another flash of light and an image of replica would be shown, as she still hung there bound.

The woman had left Aegir during his revelation. Now Aegir knew where to go, and what purpose the keys held. The keys themselves had fallen onto the ground in a pile. The only questions were how did replica fit into this equation? Would there even be enough time to get back to the pain center, and be able to use the keys?

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next