View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cross-Country Hike (For Aegir 2) 

Post Re: Cross-Country Hike (For Aegir 2)
He paused for a moment, whether at her words or the scram that passed from her lips that was until he addressed her words with his own. Sinking into her mind he had used telepathy to communicate with her.

Leave you be? Perhaps, though what's in it for me if I do?

He felt her struggle in his grasp as she tried to escape, his tentacles tightening against her slightly as she did so.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Mariah reflected on his words, feeling him in her mind, and stiffened slightly, feeling his tentacles tighten around her. "Why do I care? Go find someone else, and leave me be!" She exclaims, very feisty, trying to struggle again, her breasts jiggling as she did so.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 am

He had chuckled, a sound that had been reminiscent to a burbling of a spring that broke the surface of the earth like a miniature geyser. His pupil less eyes scanning over her body while a single tentacle had worked in ripping opened her blouse letting the buttons of it spew out across the ground.

But I have you in my clutches, so why would I do that?

Character Listing

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:28 am

his chuckle made cold tremors go through her, but she didn't dare let them show. Instead she tried to struggle as she was de-robed. "As I said, I don't care. Just ... find some other innocent to terrorise. I don't need this right now thank you." She says, and tries to fight again, her energy slowly returning as she had lain upon the ground.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 pm

You have the honor of being my first. I am so use in getting other beings hand me downs, especially here on this island where the other monsters often beat me to such matters.

One tentacle pulled off her shirt the rest of the way while another wriggled beneath her pants yanking them down. In only her under garments his eyes brushed over her just once as tentacles moved towards her to divest her of these things making it quite clear that he had no intentions of releasing her.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Mariah gaped as he spoke, or as she heard the voice. Her eyes widened as he continued, and she tried to fight hard, feeling the tentacles pulling her shirt off, feeling her pants being yanked down. She tried to fight, to pull away, but only succeeded in helping the thing divulge her clothing. "Stop it!" She cries, trying to pull back, to pull away, as the clothing was wrested from her.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:53 am

He had ignored her, his tentacles tightening against her flailing wrists and ankles as he allowed her to expend her energies as she had tried to escape. One tentacle had grasped her bra tearing it away from her flesh, his eyes flowing to her jiggling breasts as another tentacle snagged on her panties, bunching up the material in a tentacle before pulling it away. His eyes scanning down her form then back up.

Stop? Now why would I do that?

He said while plopping a tentacle in his mouth a sucking on it.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:37 pm

she cried out in pain as the tentacles around her wrists and ankles tightened, and she stopped struggling, looking at the creature. She felt the material of her bra tear, her breasts flattening slightly, jiggling, her panties tearing too. She was now fully naked in front of the creature, and she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't answer his question, instead she turned her head away, hearing him suckle on one of his tentacles.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 am

When she ceased struggling his hold upon her eased up a little. He took the wet appendage of his tentacle out of his mouth, it coated with his own saliva as it glistened in the light that flowed between the branches. His mouth tendrils flickered and waved as she turned her head away saying nothing in response to him.

While his mind did reach out to her own, going through all the neurons that had fired there as he went through the map of her brain finding what he had been after a moment later as he reached the section that brought pain upon her.

Stimulating that section he had dialed down to the barest levels her responses as he place his wet tentacle against the slit of her sex, fanning up and down it before wriggling into her a little.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 am

Mariah felt him ease up slightly, and would try to struggle at that point, hoping it would either dislodge him or cause him surprise. She didn't get far though as the pain flooded through her, gasping out loud as her body jerked, feeling the tentacle at her slit, and she shook her head. "Please... no!" She gasps, trying to fight despite the pain that still washed over her.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:55 am

Reflexively Aegir's tentacles tighten again as she renewed her struggles. Her pleas being ignored by the beast as his tentacle begins pressing inside her, finding her quite tight and untried. He did find himself pressing into her mind again as he dialed up her pleasure response, flooding her mind and body with the natural endrophines that her body would produce during pleasure.

His movements had been slow until they reached a hidden barrier inside her that he had never encountered before. Divesting her of her hymen he twirled his tentacle about her in a circular motion to ensure that he got all or most of it.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Mariah winced as he tightened his grip again, and gasped as he pushed into her, struggling, trying to twist her lower body away from him. She felt the pleasure sensations flooding her, and moaned unwillingly, but she had a feeling that this was just the beginning.

She felt him press up against her hymen, and her struggles renewed "No!" She cries, then whimpered in slight pain as he pushed through her virgin wall and he moved the tentacle inside her.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm

But he had not seemed to listen as his tentacle moved inside her as it broke the barrier within her, feeling the trickles of blood against his tentacle. He had heard her moan out, even if unwillingly as he found affirmation that his tampering on her mind had been successful. Of course he had no doubt that it would be considering that he had known the minds of humans quite well. Of course he had conjured up images of Susan in his subconscious considering that she had resisted him and since then he had reserved some doubts about his mental abilities ... little doubts that he had not thought were there but exsisted nonetheless.

We have only just begun. He cooed into her mind as he moved that appendage inside her crushing depths.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Mariah cried out as the tentacle continued to move, trying to pull away, but she had no leverage. She heards the words in her mind, and her body felt as though it had been plunged in cold water. She cried out though as the tentacle pushed further into her. "Oh, God!"

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 am

Her cries upon his eardrums tentacles tightened about her limbs as she renewed her struggles against him. The tentacle within her began throbbing as he used his bodies natural elasticity to expand and contract himself with her, another tentacle went to a breast as it coiled around it, squeezing against it as he had altered between rough and soft squeezes. His hands falling to her hips to stabilize himself better against her.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next