View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
 Festiival (for Yoko) 

Post Re: Festiival (for Yoko)
Gazing upward at the floating keys he eyed the trio stunned into a momentary lapse as he watched them and the image of Replica drifting the. How she had fit into matters had been anyone's guess at this point though he recalled the collar about her neck, her bound form that had been pinned into place by the chains that had bound her wrists.

Tentacles eagerly snatching up the keys he had wondered if he had enough time to get to the pain centers from here, if so it hadn't been much though he had been lead here for a reason. Was it just because of the information here or was there more?

The priestess had been gone, he had not been able to thank her and she did say something before her departure but he had been too mesmorized with the floating keys to really hear what she had said.

One delay, on a hunch he had tried to fit the keys into the locked door, failing that he would attempt to hustle back to the pain centers, though he had hoped that the door lead to a short cut that he could utilize.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Unfortunately the door behind the alter had no key holes. Even though locked, it seemed the door could only be open under certain circumstances. This left Aegir with no choice, but to take the long way back to the pain center. Despite his speed the creature was losing to time, as he entered the pain center. Things only got more complicated, as a figure clad in a full suit of armor, and brandishing a sword appeared before him. That's as far you go Aegir it is time for your judgment. The voice was muffled, but it sounded like Guardian was n the armor. Mental reboot will now commence. Foreign object detected beginning elimination procedure. Aegir would suddenly feel an electrical shock equivalent to being stuck between to downed wires. This seemed to be the end of him, as Guardian charged in looking to slice Aegir down.

Fortunately fate had apparently decided to step in. The keys he was holding would suddenly react. A barrier came up around him, as the electrical shocks were redirected towards Guardian. Unfortunately wearing a full suit of armor wasn't a good thing for her. Her screams could be heard, as the electricity coursed through her body, and eventually she fell unconscious onto the floor. The shocks would stop, but there was no telling for how long. It was best if Aegir moved to the room Replica was in quickly. He would notice the aura of lust and sex had gotten stronger, as he got closer to the room from his last visit. The question was would the spare time he had been given be enough?

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 am

Mauve flesh had been severely burnt in places over his entire body. The putrid smell carried to his nostrils as smoke radiated off of his body. Each movement had been painful as it coursed over his being the keys serving to protect him in some way that he had not comprehended. He had been thankful that they did for he hated lightning and electricity more than anything else seeing that it could damage him so much. Furthermore he didn't regenerate from such an attack.

But as he watched Guardian's body crumpled to the ground he had not spent the time to check on her status. Rather he peeled off as fast as he could muster, each movement seemed to instill him with even greater pain as he slithered forward. But he had been determined as he entered into the room that Replica had been hung in, his eyes darting to both sides to ensure that they had been alone and there had been no other threats to deal with.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm

There was no one else present in the room, as it was just Aegir and Replica. The sounds of gears turning, and the lowering of Replica's body could be heard. It seemed Replica was still asleep for all intents and purposes. The keys in Aegir's possession would pulse as they suddenly left his side. Each key would align themselves with a small keyhole on one of the restraints. The key holes had been too small to see until the keys were in the locks. Once Replica's feet were on the ground, the keys turned and released her from her restraints.

The woman would fall onto the ground, as a soft grunt left her lips. She apparently wasn't aware she had been freed, as she just took a more comfortable sleeping position. It would seem odd that she could sleep, so soundly. Then again she had probably been sleeping like this for a long time. The question was how did she fit into everything that had happened so far?

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Slithering towards her with his cracked and burnt flesh he had let his eyes peel down her body as they took in the white lines about her wrist and neck where she had been shackled. Wondering her tie in to matters, and of course how long she had been shackled for.

Closer he had slithered as a ravaged tentacle lifted itself upward to touch upon the familiar softness of her shoulder. With a bit of force he shook her as one would do when trying to wake someone.

He had decent relations with Replica hitting her a few times, once by accident and again deliberately when he had tried to produce a reaction out of her. He glanced down one her nude prone body. Again he had found himself shaking her while he had remained at attention with his other tentacles should she display acts of violence against him upon awakening.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:25 am

A mumble came from Replica's lips, as if she was objecting to be woken up. Eventually she gave in, and picked herself up into a sitting position. Her hands were busy rubbing her eyes for the first time in a long time. Whose waking me up from my nap. Oh it’s you Mr.Aegir. The girl had apparently not been aware, or made the connection she was on the ground. The girl looked up, and down Aegir and tilted her head to the side. What happened to Mr.Aegir? You smell like burned fish. She stated, as she attempted to stand up only to fall on her bottom.

That is when she made the connection that she had been freed. Replica would suddenly jump to her feet, and began to stretch. She seemed rather happy to be free all of a sudden. When she turned around to stretch it would give Aegir a clear view of her channel. Looking through her legs Replica looked at Aergir. So what brings Mr. Aegir to my neck of the woods again? She didn't move from her position, as she waited for his answer.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:55 am

Not sure if his current state would transfer over to his conscious one or if the pain that coursed through him would be in his mind his mouth tendrils twitched this way and that as he viewed here taking in the smooth form of her naked body and nether lips as she stretched before him.

Her voice seemed docile as she had addressed him and he had addressed her question. Some beings didn't wish for your freedom let's say. I did get these keys to release you which had led me here for some reason. I was under time constraints ... though for some reason the keys of my quest lead me here so I am a bit curious as to how you fit into matters.

He seemed to be genuinely curious as he spoke to her about matters though he did not go into a great many details or his reasons why in seeking these keys out in the first place. That hadn't been important to his mind though he could provide her with answers if she had questioned him though he made no effort in addressing them now.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Replica straitened herself out, as she quickly turned around with her hands clasped behind her back. Upon stopping her bosom would bounce a bit, as they stood pushed out a bit. I...I see well they did keep me locked up for a rather long time. Her hands unclasped, as she placed a finger on her chin. Her other arm tucked under her bosom, and raised it as it held onto her elbow. Replica's eyes closed, as if she was trying to remember something.

Punishment they were punishing me for the incident. They said I was threat to everyone else, and that a repeat could happen. I'm the youngest of all the fragments, but the whole had made a promise. Unfortunately I don't remember what that was, as I've been sleeping in this room for some time. I'm sure you've all ready noticed the aura, and sent in this room. That should give you a clue to which fragment I am, and why I was sealed away. Unfortunately with my release Mr. Aegir are inability to cum still remains. I don't know why, but maybe she can answer any questions you might have. I'll take you to her now.

Replica would leave the chamber with Aegir in tow. While they passed Guardian she seemed to glance down at the woman briefly before continuing on. They would eventually find themselves back in long term memory. It seemed the woman from before was rather shocked to see Replica out of her prison. I need that item you are holding. The woman would go into the shrine, and come back out with a ceremonial staff handing it to Replica. She would then proceed to the cave with the alter. I seem to be the only fragment with the ability to open this door. Bare with me opening this door will take some time. Replica began to dance around the alter, occasionally striking it with the staff.

As the ceremony carried on, the candles around the alter began to light themselves. The door would eventually creek open, as light emanated from the door. It was impossible to see what was on the other side. Go through there, and you will meet her. She should be able to explain everything to you. Proceeding through the door Aegir would feel himself heal at a raped rate. Unfortunately on the other side Aegir would be ensnared. His tentacles were hooked up to some sort of metallic vise, while there seemed to be flexible metal rods around his torso. The area seemed to be one of the schools dorm rooms. It was however hard to tell what portion of the brain he was currently in. I congratulate in making it this far Aegir, but I'm afraid this is where your medellin ends.

In front of Aegir was another version of Yoko. This one however was dressed in Shokushu Universities uniform. Her form was slim, and voluptuous. It was probably easy to guess why she had been hidden behind, so many security features. We are going to play a little game now. The device you're hooked up to is a lie detector. We are going to play a game of eight questions. These questions are based on the clues left behind that lead you here. For each question correct I remove a piece of clothing. Each question wrong however gets you an electrical shock. Don't worry the shocks are none lethal and hence won't harm you. You win, if you can remove all my clothes. I win if the opposite is true. I'll allow you one question before we begin, so ask wisely. The woman stood there waiting for Aegir's question, and seemed to be rather patient.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:22 am

Following along like some sort of puppy dog Aegir had followed Replica as things began to click within his own mind. If she represented sexuality then it had been clear that the others had been displeased with her probably at the rape brought on by this beast in her past. She reacted favorably to it, Yoko vowing to never allowing that to happen again and the other fragments locking her away so that she wouldn't be invoked. At least that had been the working theory.

With his eyes flowing over the nude Replicia he had found himself eventually lead to the shrine he had been at where Replica had acquired the staff of the Priestess. He had remained quite as she led him back to the alter.

Once more he had cast his gaze upon the door, the symbol upon it, before his eyes cast to Replica. She had spoken telling him about the door and to be patient with her while she opened it. Aegir could be very patient when he wanted to be and while he watched to see what Replica had been doing he spoke to her.

Take your time, no hurry.

He had no longer been under time constraints and Guardian had been unconscious so he had not felt any pressure. So he had relaxed as best as he could until at last the door had been opened at which point he slithered to the door but could not see anything beyond it.

Glancing once over his shoulder at Replicia he had thanked her before proceeding, pushing the door opened with a tentacle before he slithered within the room beyond. Only then had he proceeded feeling the refreshing winds swirl about him as his burns had been healed. But in the same motion his tentacles had flown upward as they had been hooked.

A trap! That had been the first thing that had rushed through his mind, angry with himself for being so foolish but then the figure here addressed him explaining matters to him. One question. He searched his mind fighting off the impulse to ask who she was and of course where he had been in the brain. None of that had been important after all so he came to the heart of the matter.

How do I make Yoko cum?

He tested the strength of his binds feeling that they had been no give to them. His gaze scouring along his surrounds at what appeared to be a dorm room, his eyes falling upon her dressed in a school uniform as he absorbed all the sensory information around him as he began to formulated his own theories.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Aegir had asked the million dollar question. At least it was the million dollar when it came to Yoko, and the creatures who had previously tried to make her cum. The woman shifted a little uneasily at the question. She wasn't expecting him to get right to the chase. It seemed she was trying to word herself correctly in the time it was taking her to respond. There is currently an invisible barrier around the physical self. You need to bring that wall down, if you want to make me cum. The answer seemed more like a hint then an actual answer.

Fixing her posture the woman looked Aegir straight in the eyes. Okay let’s begin the game now. Who was lying dormant in the pain center? The woman folded her arms under her bosom, given them a more pronounced look. The question was easy enough, but then again the game had just begun. There was no telling how difficult the questions would get. The question was could Aegir get them all right?

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm

The being I dubbed Replica. He answered without pause, his mind still ticking over her answer to his question as he had attempted t figure out what she had meant. Invisible barrier? How did he tackle that? How would he know that it had been down? The answer just provided him with more questions though he had refrained from asking them knowing that he had been allowed just one.

His eyes slid over her as she accenuated her breasts by folding her arms beneath her breasts. It had been clear that he had been waiting for her to address her next question though inwardly he had braced for a shock or worse not knowing what this being had been like in nature.

Had she been honest? Did she even possess the power she had claimed? He had been unwilling to take any chances it had seemed as he covered his bets.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:33 am

The woman stared down Aegir for a few seconds before one of her legs lifted up. She would remove the shoe from her foot, before doing the same with the other shoe. Aegir could breathe a sigh of relief for now there would be no electric shock. Next question, in the creative center on of the displays was different from the others what was it? The woman asked Aegir, as she looked on to the creature. One had to wonder what was going through her head, or where on the psyche plain they were currently.

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:52 am

Watching as she removed her shoes and there had been no accompanying shock he had spent a time relaxing as he took an easy breath. Her next question had been baffling as he had not known what it was that she had been asking.

Displays? What do you mean, I do not comprehend the question can you rephrase it?

He of course did not wish to receive a shock if it could be avoided. He had been unsure if she would comply though he had to at least try.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:47 pm

The woman let out a sigh, as she heard Aegir’s request. In the creative center there were various paintings, and statues. One of these displays however was neither of those two. What was that display? The woman clasped her hands behind her back. It was obvious she was displeased about having to re-ask the question. Did these questions have any meaning behind them, or was this truly just a game? Was it some way of testing Aegir, or was it just for this woman's enjoyment?

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 am

Gee, he had peeled out of there so fast that he had not inspected them at all seeing that he had been constrained by time. He could tell that the personae, this fragment, whatever she had been, seemed displeased at rephrasing the question but she had anyway.

His eyes study her for a moment as he braced himself against the upcoming shock knowing that it is bound to come. While his eyes remained transfixed on her as he answered more or less with a non answer, not that it had mattered.

I didn't look at them being pressed for time.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next