View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Progress (for Ishtar) 

Post Re: Progress (for Ishtar)
Ishtar was surprised as Rebecca began to fade away after her wave of her hand as if dismissing something.

In a moment, this large purple thing with white eyes took Rebecca's place. It's mouth tendrils seemed to be seperate entities as they were acting completely on their own.

As its thought entered its head, it became clear what it was. It was Aegir, the creature that was the main character in the play she was working on. She had thought she had made up Aegir. But as he stood in front of her, it was clear that she was mistaken.

She backed up a little. How do you know about me and my play.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Telekinetically he had held the door shut behind them so that they would not be disturbed and of course keeping her within the room though at such close quarters it had been difficult His mind like a fuse had been opened reading her surface thoughts though a little prying had him creeping inside her thoughts finding that she had honestly thought that she had conjured him out of the air with her own imagination.

Eyes taking in the rippling of her dress as it moved like the sea. His thoughts lost for a moment until she had spoken bringing him back to the moment.

You don't remember? Maybe I should refresh your mind. Who do you think guided you to write your play?

He slithered a little closer, his body seeming to loom over her own as he spoke into her mind. Then I suppose I need to remind you. And with that he had reached into her mind once more as he stimulate some of her recent memories concerning the forest.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Ishtar backed up against the wall as he got closer to her. However as she did so she felt a flood memories come to the front of her mind. She struggled to make sense of it all.

You are the one, that I'm writing the play about. Her eyes go wide. You jumped while I was in the woods.

She wanted to bolt almost instinctively but he was between her and the door. Escape wasn't going to be an option this time.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes, yes I am. He answered as he approached seeing her pressing herself against the wall. We met about a week or so ago..

He sensed her flight mechanism kicking in though he had already taken care of that one given the cramped room and that he had interposed himself between her and the door he had felt things were clearly going his way.

Stopping some 10' or so in front of her he paused as he seemed to study her for a moment before unleashing his tentacles in order to restrain her. He used his bodies elasticity to stretch out his appendages from this distance knowing that he could relax them if they scored there mark upon her.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:56 pm

As the tentacles approached her, she looked around for options. However, the only way out was behind him. Still there was one more room.

Ishtar attempted to bolt for the closet door. It was only her chance to a door between her and Aegir. Of course it was a temporary measure at best, but she had to attempt to it.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:05 am

Tentacles breezing against her skin he had not been able to secure any sort of hold against her as Ishtar bolted towards the walk in closet. His neck turning to take the destination in as he adjusted his body to head off in that direction.

His slow motion and movement that he possessed assured that she would reach her destination before him so he had simply reached out with his compound mind ushering in his telekinesis to slam the door closed and to hold it closed.

Its quite useless in attempting to flee from me. I can read every move you're going to make before you make it.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Ishtar saw the door slam shut before she could reach it. She grabbed at it desperately as she tried open it before she realized the futility of it.

After a moment of struggling, she spun around as turned to the subject of her play slowly closing on her. She only had one trump card left and she had to hope he couldn't really read her mind. She attempted to quickly cast a spell to create the illusion of somebody trying to get in the door. She had to hope she had enough time...

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 am

Tossing his head to the side his white eyes gazed at the door, he could see the handle turning and could hear someone placing their shoulder against it as if they were trying to get in. His attention had seemed to flicker from her for a moment as he assessed this new threat as he internally gauged his options that had been before him.

Without looking he lashed a tentacle at Ishtar intending to wrap it about her waist. He had withdrawn his telekinetic hold upon the door as he prepared to act figuring that he could rely upon his ability to dominate minds to deal with this interloper.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:55 am

Ishtar saw her opportunity, she attempted to race to the door in attempt to get the door open and race out before he could react. She knew it was her one chance as she wasted precious energy trying to cast that illusion, she knew she wouldn't be able to cast another. Already she could feel drain on her as tried to move as fast as she could.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:09 am

He had realized the ruse as he caught a blur moving towards the door, his tentacle having ,issued its mark since he had not seen where to guide it. It had been then that he had realized that he had been dubbed, a clever application of her illusionary powers. He had fallen for it, though if his mind had focused deeply upon her he would have caught her thought process in motion.

Thankfully he had been in cramped quarters that had partially negated her speed advantage, his eyes sliding in her direction as he launched his tentacles at her, his mind reasserting itself against the door as he held it closed with his mind once more.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Ishtar moved as quick to the door as she could. Move. Move. Move. She could see more of tentacles reach for her as she approached the door. It would now be a matter of inches. She reached out for the doorknob ready to yank it open and run out.

But the door wouldn't budge. Something was holding the door in place. As she struggled with the door, she realized her luck had run out.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 am

A pity, so close. he practically taunted as a mauve tentacle coiled loosely about her waist, he pulling her off of her feet as he moved her body ever so closer to his own, holding her aloft as a tentacle had gone straight up the golden dress that she wore, coiling about her thigh as he rubbed her panties with the tip.

His filtering into her memories prior had allowed him to know that her illusions had a way of tiring her. [color=#400000][i]You know perhaps I will train you and if the inhibitors get in the way so be it, it's worth the effort after all and he hadn't been doing anything important with his time at the moment so it would be a project to avoid the sometimes tedious nature of his hunts.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 am

Aaah!! Ishtar felt the tentacle wrapped around her waist. As she grabbed it with her hands, she felt herself be lifted off the ground. She struggled to free herself but his grip was solid. At the same time she felt a tentacle wrap itself around her thigh. It's tip had made all the way up to panties and began to rub them. Uh!

As she heard his thoughts, she was surprised. Train me? How?

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 am

Plopping a tentacle into her mouth he sucked against it to moisten it. One tentacle about her waist as she had pushed against it in an attempt to free herself from his grasp through he had found that his hold had been secure and that it wouldn't budge.

By showing you how to focus your mind and stimulating unused portions of it.

One tentacle had reached up to seize hold of her panties. Rather than tare them to shreds as he had been inclined to do, he instead pulled them down the expanse of her legs while depositing the material upon the dressing room floor. The tentacle upon her leg then began to stroke her clit brushing it with the tip of his tentacle.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:55 pm

As she was about to ask another question, she saw a tentacle move up to her face. It pushed through her lips and began to explore the insides of her mouth. As that was occuring she felt something pull her panties down.

She saw a glimpse of her Midnight Blue Orchid themed panties hit the floor. Mmmh! She could feel her flower being explored by something as it gently brushed against it. Her hands forgot about her waist as one reached up and grabbed the tentacle in her mouth. The other hand reached down to try to grab at the tentacle on her leg. However her golden dress worked against her; keeping her hand from reaching the tentacle exploring her nether regions.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next