View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Komiko took the detention note and sighed. “Well I rather get detention then get you into any trouble I just know the doctor will ask were I got the marks and im sure they will clear up in a day or so, but im ok... wished I knew who pushed me and locked me in my locker?” she tells you as she tries to fix the tangled long hair of hers, she opens the note and looks at it.

Komiko sighs. “It says I have 4 hours of detention and if I miss any more classes this week ill be punished severely.” she says as you can hear her mumble “As if not being locked in your own locker not punishment enough.” like the changing of the wind she brightens up. “So since there no more class today and I have to be in detention on Friday what should we do?” she ask you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Komiko, you are too kind." Pia said. "I-I mean.. I did cause those marks, did I not? And I.. I kind of abused you. I really don't think I am worthy of you to take my punisment!"

Thruth to be told, Pia was about to claw her own eyes out from the guilt.

"And besides..", she added. "There is.. how do I put it.. a chance they won't ask any questions at all. It is kind of hard to explain.. but I know that sometimes, thye prefer it if everyone just shuts up about any strange injuries and such.. I really am not allowed to speak about it.."

Pia had been to the infirmary herself a couple of times.

"Can't we please se the doctor? Or at least the nurse? I don't want you in detention!"

OOC: Sorry about the late answer!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko smiles at you “No I don’t mind going to detention, least I could catch up on what I missed in class.” Komiko started to blush thinking about what had happen with you and her and bit her lip. “Umm I didn’t mind all the things you did to me, some of it was quite pleasant and I didn’t know some of it could feel so good.” at that part of her sentence her blush went to a deeper red as she started looking down a the ground her hands behind her back looking shy and timid at saying anything.

“I can’t really claim it was all bad really, think of it this way... I discovered something about my self I didn’t know before and it was nice. So I don’t blame you, you thought I was this person who seemed to hurt you in the past and if I was your focus to help clean such bad things im glad I could help, it was your subconscious that was working and I was the means to heal some of your pain, I know you was sleep walking after you tied me up and started calling me that girl name so forget about it... you’re the only one I can truly call a best friend here and ill do anything to help you.” Komiko explained to you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Uh, thanks! But, Komiko, I think you are too nice for your own good..", Pia said. While she was glad she had found someone she got along with so well, Pia also found that it opened up for another set of worries.
With all the crazy stuff going on in her life right now, she wondered if it was even right of her to have friends. It was if Pia was the center of some hurricane, and anyone too close risked being swept away.

One thing is for sure, I cannot let her suffer anymore for this!

"Komiko, I am going to ask you one thing.. I know it sounds wierd, and you can say no if you want to.. But, I have this favor I need to ask you.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:46 am
Profile YIM

Komiko had listen to Pia about being to nice and looked puzzled. “Why wouldn’t any one want to be nice to some one else? How else do you make friends?” she asked innocently, Komiko turned to her locker and quickly started to throw the mess of books hurriedly into it not looking to pleased her locker looked a mess as she closed the door with some difficulty. You could see the center on the locker door bulging, you could tell if any one open the door there would be a landslide of books that would engulf who ever open the door.

Dusting her hands off like they was dirty and giving a sigh of relief she looks over to you not sure what you wanted of her but you could see in her eyes nothing but trust in you. “Ummm sure what is it? You know I would do just about anything for you, why would you think its weird though?” Komiko asked you looking puzzled but eager to help.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia had to pause for a bit. How to you tell someone something like what was happening to Pia lately.
Well, let's see... I manged to summon a demon, then an angel. The angel says he can improve my eyesight and earn his favor if I can keep my hymen. And now I have become the ultra horny, friend raping slut from hell. I also have freaky dreams, walk in my sleep and seem to owe Lynn a favor for borrowing her sex-kit. Oh, yeah there are these matching necklaces of ours..

Nah. I better simplify it a bit..

"Well.. You know.. last night and all..", Pia began. She paused a bit, and studied her own shoes."There has been a lot of.. wierd stuff in my life lately. The thing.. the things I did to you are just one part, I am afraid."

Pia heaitates, not sure if she dares go on. "As the thing is.. I don't trust myself anymore. Not when I sleep, at least. Komiko, what I am asking of you is.. When I go to bed, can you tie me up the way I did you? And untie me in the morning? Please? Just so I wont hurt you, or myself. Or anyone."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko mouth just dropped open when she hear that you wanted her to tie you up. “But Pia don’t you think that’s a bit drastic just because you slept walked? Im sure it was just a one night thing you did and I know you didn’t mean any thing about it, so you can forgive yourself, I mean I did so you can leave it at that.” Komiko explains to you.

Komiko gets a funning looking smile on her face as she blushes. “Unless this is your way of saying you want me to tease your body as well.” she giggles thinking you was making some kind of joke about the whole tying up thing. “Besides isn’t there some rule about tying up best friends some where and not pleasuring them?” Komiko giggles again looping her arm into yours as she starts to walk in the direction of the dorms with you in tow.

Her arm looped in your you suddenly see another daydream were you take Komiko into the gym closet and the volleyball net falls on top of her, as her clothing vanishes and her breasts poking out of the squar opening of the net giving anyone free access to her large orbs as she struggles to get out. You also see your self sucking on her harden nipples and a dildo on the ground next to you, Komiko moans in pleasure as your suck on her fleshy nubs.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia's unruly libido was already soaring when Komiko started talking about tying her up and teasing her. When the daydream overwhelmed her, she found herself so horny it almost hurt. Staring fixedly ahead of herself, she was panting heavily, her cheeks were turning red.

Oh yes, Komiko.. You are so lovely.. I love nibbling on your lovely nipples. Do you like it when I suck them? Does that make you feel good? I can feel them swelling. Do you want me to touch you more? Good..
No, I am not letting you out of the net, silly! Not before you.. ooohh! Yeah! Like that.. do it like that..

Somewhere, miles way, Pia could feel one hand running down her body, pressing the skirt against her sex, like she was trying to stop her vagina from exploding. She could sense Komiko's presence like something warm, something she wanted to dive into.

"Please.. I do not know what is happening.. I need help..", she muttered. Or at least she believed she did. Pia's mind was now so wrapped up in erotic imagery she could hardly sense the real world.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko looks at Pia confused “You mean your serous about me tying you up? What happens if something like a fire happens and im not able to get to you and untie you? I’ll be condemning my best friend to death.” Komiko tells you looking scared at such a morbid thought. She shacks her head and looks like she need more convincing on the subject.

The daydream still continued though it seems easier to maintain what’s happening now and in the world of dreams having to work on it during class. “Ahh. Yes suck on my nipples, they feel so good when you do that but im scared, what if some one see us? Yess I want more please. Please let me go.” The dream tells you. “Ill suck your nipples for you if you let me go.” The dream Komiko tries to grab your breasts but stopped because of the net, she then moves her head closer to your breast and sticks her tongue out and licks one of your nipples.

You hear Komiko sigh “Pia look at me when im talking to you, it’s like your looking into another world when you do that, what if something happens what then? Besides I reather you came to me doing what you pleased then being tied up not being able to use the bathroom or worst what would happen if some one like Lynn found you like that?” Komiko ask you concerned for your safety looking worried something bad would happen if she tied you up.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:28 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia tried to shake off the sweet daydreams of flesh caressing flesh. She was trembling, her body taut with pure craving.

Finally she managed to focus on Komiko's voice.

"Uh, I.. I am serious! I-I don't feel well.. It is like I'm no longer in control of myself.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko sighs “Ok but when did you want me to come around to tie you down? Sounds a bit silly but I’ll do it, just make sure you goto the bathroom and do what ever you need to do first. I just hope nothing happens during the night to keep me from getting you free.” Komiko tells you looking at the ground as if worried about some thing.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia felt awful for asking Komiko this. The poor girl had experienced too much wierdness beacuse of her. Yet, Pia felt she had no choice. What she might do this time might be worse than the second time.

"Thank you.." she said, figting back a tiny tear of gratitude. "You.. you are so kind."

"I-I think about ten would be a good idea. That gives me time to shower and clean up and all. And to work on that paper.."

I bet I should go see Lynn as well, but she will have to wait..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko nodded her head. “Ok I’ll see you at ten then, but I still think it’s a bad idea.” Komiko had told Pia with a worried look on her face. The dream had returned once more each minute seemingly getting more erotic to the point where she to was tangled in the volleyball net with Komiko fully naked as Pia and Komiko was enjoying each other a couple of guys she remember from high school had inter the closet watching the show.

One taking hold of Komiko ass and started to ram his member into her unprotected pussy as the other guy from old takes you up by your hips and rubs his shaft on your nicely rounded ass ready to plunge it into your sacred hole.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

As the real world faded again, Pia staggered a little, and almost fell over. She held out one hand, and put it up towards a wall in order to supporter herself.

She stared fixedly into the air, trying to focus on Komiko, but her face only blended with the daydream, lending it more reality.

In her minds eye, Komiko's eyes closed and her lips parted as her wet sex accepted the large member. Pia could feel the softness of her cunt contrasted with the hardness of the cock. She was soaking up the warmth from her body, feeling the texture of the net against her smooth skin and the manhood prodding her butt.
She could taste the taste of Komiko's mouth against hers.

Pia babbled, made little noises of frustration and hornyness. Some words escaped, but she was not sure what she said and what she imagined.

Komiko, you look so sweet when you are fucked! I want to watch you when you come..

Pia drew a deep breath. Her body was trembling.

Yeah! Fuck her! Fuck me! I want it.. I want it all!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko moaned as she was getting fucked gasping each time she had the guy member go deep into her making cute little faces only Pia could see when suddenly with out warning you feel the shaft of the one boy behind you thrust his in your anas. Komiko hands had gotten entangled above her head when you hear the boy who was pounding your backside say. “Kiss the little slut why don’t you?” the voice had an evil tone to it as your body rocked back and forth as did hers in the rhythm of the two boys thrusting.

You and Komiko face are close to one another as you feel her hot breath on your face from her moaning she bites her lower lip as she blushes at hearing what the one on you said. Before you knew it you found Komiko lips on yours as the trembling of her soft lips on your feel so real, your hand was placed on Komiko nicely trimmed pussy hair, you also notice how wet she is as well. A moan slips past her lips as your hand touches her sacred place.

The dream fades but you still feel Komiko wet folds on your fingers and her hands held over her head by yours her soft lips on yours as it seems she enjoying the kissing your giving her though her eyes are closed. You soon realize that Komiko had been backed in between two lockers with no where to go.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next