View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
The young witch tried to follow all that Destra told her about dimensions and how to mold them. It seemed both straightforward and confusing at the same time. She was still unsure what the benefit of working in this dimension was. Kanoe was obviously not a succubus so she would not be manipulating anyone's dreams. Or at least she does not think she will in the future.

This could help her in controlling her thoughts and mana. That was her only guess about this particular lesson. The next task was something a bit more denser and heavier than just her clothing. The dark witch moved to one of the chairs around the table. She was a bit confused on why the chair must match a similar style as her outfit. But if this was just an altered form of a elegant dinner dress, perhaps something from a fancy restaraunt or banquet would suffice.

Placing her hand on the chair, she tried to imagine what such a chair would look like. She was not one to design things for such a setting but she could at least think of various chairs she has seen at home or from Natsuki's own stock. The chair darkened and began to stretch some. The back of the chair grew a bit longer as the wooden darkened. A single black cushion formed at the seat while the legs and back began to twist and weave to a more elegant design.

This being some sort of arcane library, she did not have to alter the chair by much for it to match Kanoe's vision of something she would sit in while wearing this outfit. Sighing softly, she opened her eyes taking a moment to fix any deformities before looking over at Destra. "Making chairs is not exactly something I know much of.." she said softly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 am

"It's okay; I'm not asking you to make something that would be sold. These are just exercises in control any way." Her student hadn't caught on to the fact; this dimension mimicked a dream realm. That Kanoe was capable of molding things to her will, simple meant she had the ability to manipulate people’s dreams. It was a rather rare and accidental find on Destra's part, but a find that she was going to develop any way. Her orbs looked over the chair a second time, as if pondering something. Finally she decided to make things a bit more interesting for her student.

"Okay now its time to try something even larger. I want you to change this entire library into a setting fitting your clothes, but there's going to be a slight twist. I'm going to place something in your head, to make it harder to concentrate. You can start your task now." What Kanoe didn’t know is that she still had control of the dimension. She was the only reason Kanoe’s erotic fantasies hadn’t appeared yet. In other words Destra had placed training wheels on the bike Kanoe was learning to ride. Tribuo is unus a dies somnium ex suus madidus nox noctis. Kanoe would suddenly find herself having a memory of a dream pulled up. This wasn't any dream but one of her more erotic ones. Destra just stood there, and waited to see what would come from such a difficult task.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Kanoe could only take the simple answer as a passing grade for the task. It was somewhat difficult but this dimension seemed to be just whatever her or Destra's imagination can come up with. A simple and complex activity at the same time. But the confusion of why she was doing this remained.

She blinked at the next task. Changing the entire room? That seemed alot more difficult and detailed than just changing an object on or around her. Kanoe then gazed over at Destra at the mention of a distraction in her head. "What do you mean... Oh!" The spell was cast and Kanoe's eyes widen as if seeing something different from her point of view.

The witch shook her head and shut her eyes for a moment. Kanoe wrapped her arms around herself as she found herself thinking of her past lesson and being tied and bound by her darker self and then punished by Destra afterwards. She shivered and shook her head again but the dream did not go away. Clenching her hands into fists she gave Destra a glare before looking to the rest of the room.

The erotic images would not fade until she completed her task. Just change the room into something this outfit would fit in. What would work? A club maybe. She shut her eyes and tried to think of the dimly lit room and high beat music playing in the background. People dancing and drinking having a good time. Raising her arms slightly, she tried to expand this thought into the dimension she was in.

But Kanoe suddenly gasped softly. The image grew more erotic as she sat at the bar of the club. A hand turned her head into a deep kiss with lots of tongue. She groaned softly as she tried to push the man away only to find her arms grabbed by another man behind her. Her dressed was pulled open enough for her heavy E cup breasts to bounce free. Kanoe kicked and squirmed as her skirt and body were lifted up. A loud groan escaped both the real and dream women as a cock impaled both her pussy and ass. They began fucking her in sync of the beat of the music. Hands from the crowd was groping and pinching as she grunted through another deep kiss.

No! She screamed in her head as she nearly stumbled over one of the library chairs. Panting softly she tore away that image and tried to focus on a club not opened yet. The people were not there and she was alone. The library around her began to shimmer and change. She focused on the changes trying not to rush but doing her best to hurry before her focus was drained away into another image.

"Uhhnnn!" She was about half done with the change when people began to arrive in the club again. Her dress was torn away as people ran a train to fuck and suck her body into submission. Juices ran down her real body's thighs as she gasped over and over again. "Please..." she whimpered, "No more..." But she kept changing the scenery even as her eyes began to flutter. Her will was slipping away as she willing began to suck the rapists' cocks. She did not notice the real hands appearing over her body as the club came to life over the library. People were dancing and gathering around her as her outfit was torn away. The change was complete but the crowd she had summoned were now pounding away at her body. "Aiiiiiiieeeeee!" she screamed as she climax, grunting as another man began to pump his load into her body.

"H-Help mmph!" her mouth was filled with another cock as she was forced to suck on it. She could only beg in her mind for Destra to help her.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 pm

She caught the glare from her student. It was rather amusing to Destra when she was received that look. Destra just stood there watching, as signs of problems were showing with Kanoe nearly stumbling over a chair. It seems she is all ready having some difficulties. Eventually the room began to change in architecture, furniture, and even in sound. Destra could tell whatever was going on in her pupils head had her feeling it. It wasn't long before the thoughts became reality, and Destra could see what was actually happening. It was a rather nice show, and even more tempting to watch it. The fact was the student had asked for help, and well Destra wasn't going to let Kanoe tire out just yet. A snap of her fingers and the people having their way with Kanoe, the erotic images and those in the club were gone.

The club itself still remained though, as the backdrop to these lessons. Destra picked up, and helped Kanoe to sit down in a chair. Kanoe would find that her club outfit had found its way back onto her body. Destra normally would have counted the loss of control a strike, but she figured her pupil had been punished for her lack of control all ready. "I think you should take a little break after what just happened. Tell me Kanoe what area of the dark arts have you been studying all these years?" Destra's tongue rubbed the roof of her mouth, as she looked around the club. She was currently taking in the architecture, and how she could manipulate it for future punishments.

She could have allowed Kanoe to be fucked senseless by her assailants. It could simply of been writing off, as payment for the lesson. The girl after all had sold her body for these lessons. She wondered if Kanoe realized what that actually meant. Then again being on this island she probably had a good idea of what it meant. It was hard to know what to teach, and what she could do with her pupil. There was all ways the real risk that she would step on some creatures toes. That was something that she wanted to avoid at this point.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:59 am

The witch was panting softly, laying on her back as the crowd disappeared around her. Her large breasts quiver with each shuddering breath before Destra finally helped her to her feet and guided her to a chair. Slowly she pulled her top back on and adjusted her thong to cover her sex and body as she took this moment to rest.

The demoness did not seem too annoyed by this. Perhaps because despite the failure in control, she did succeed in altering the room. With the task done, her thoughts focused on pushing the dreams back down where they came from. It was still mentally draining but at least she was still functioning at this point.

"What areas?" she blinks at the question, "I have not really focused on anything specific. I try to read what I can on my tome and practice to perform the ritual and spells successfully. I have worked with fire and dark elements. I have attempted summoning but never succeeded and worked with a variety of evocations, enchantments, and dabbled in some illusions. With most of my power being dampened and chaotic, I am left with offensive evocation spells when dealing with creatures on this island."

Kanoe looked around at the club. It was back the way she wanted it, empty and mostly inactive. Sighing softly as she sits up from her chair, gazing at Destra. She could only guess at what was going through that demon's mind right now. Was there another lesson following this one or will things move on to punishment and payment?

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Destra had figured that Kanoe had been going about random in her studies. "Tell me which one of those areas do you find the most enjoyable, and what kind of witch are you aiming to be?" Destra's hand landed on a table, as she allowed it to glide across its surface. She was rather impressed Kanoe had the ability to do something on this scale. She showed a lot of potential in this area, but she didn't even realize it. Then again the circumstances probably had never shown themselves before her pupil either.

The other reason for this small talk was to give Kanoe a breather. Having her going from one task to another was mentally taxing in this place. "Tell me do you have any questions for me Ms. Kanoe ? You've been rather quiet so far, and trying to drive a conversation solo is rather bothersome." She was trying to get an idea of how to instruct Kanoe. Her pupil’s body had been adapted to crave sex, but the girl hated when it was forced. Then again Kanoe had made no hesitation in selling herself for these lessons. It was all a complex puzzle, since Destra didn't know what would work and how it would affect her pupil.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 am

"I do not know," she answered softly, "My summonings have never been successful or they succeed but I have no power over what I summon. I just try to learn what I can. I tend to lack the control necessary to do much beyond channeling raw elements. Due to the many monsters on this island, I tend to focus on attack spells that will hopefully allow me to escape their grasp. And I do not know much about witches to decide what kind I would be. I did not know there were any different types."

Kanoe was entirely self taught prior to coming to this school. She did not know many of the terms and barely had enough control as is to do anything fancy with her magic. The witch just worked with what she could use and went from there.

As for questions of her own, Kanoe could think of a few. "Well why am I manipulating this dimension? I will not be able to change the material plane with just my mind. This is an interesting lesson but I am unsure how I will find use of it when tentacles are binding me to some vile monster." she sighed softly, "But, am I at least doing these tasks well enough?"

Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:33 pm

"Yes, you are performing these tasks rather nicely. I told you that this dimension replicates the erotic fantasies of those drawn into it. You experienced that first hand twice now. Most times these fantasies are acted out in dreams or day dreams. Have you ever heard of a Dream Seer Kanoe? They were quiet popular in various regions of the worlds. Most of them used their ability to rid people of demons in their sleep. There of course with the light is the shadow. Meaning there were those who would use this ability for their own purposes."

Destra walked to a chair at a ninety degree angle from Kanoe, and sat on it. "They are capable of manipulating a person’s dreams to the extent of making them seem real. Imagine manipulating a person, so they will obey you all done while they were sleeping. All though it’s assumed that this ability has all, but died out. Fortunately you have this very ability Kanoe." Destra crossed her legs, as her hands folded into her lap. She wanted to give Kanoe time in order to absorb all that she was just told.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:09 am

The witch had never heard of dream seers. She was not familiar with many of the terms for the magically inclined. Kanoe was not sure what to think of manipulating dreams. It did seem on the same level as manipulating this dimension in making her question what use it will be in the material world. But Dream Seers seemed to be a bit more than just peeking in dreams.

Kanoe was a bit shocked that she had some rare innate ability or at least Destra claimed she did. But perhaps it was natural with her large abundance of mana. That still left the question of what to do with such a talent. "So you are saying that I can enter people's dreams and manipulate the dream or the person itself?" she asked, "It cannot be that simple can it?"

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:39 pm

"Of course it isn't that easy Miss Kanoe. There are specific requirements that need to be meet. For instance day dreams are slightly more unstable then regular dreams. That comes from the fact day dreamers are still awake. Regular dreams are much easier to infiltrate, as the person is more stable. This also means that person needs to be fully asleep." Destra stood up from her seat, and walked to the other side of the table. Her finger tips glided across it, before she reached her destination. "You also can't just go about changing things in a dream. You have to work with what is giving to you. In other words you have to work with the persons nature, or you risk waking them up."

The room suddenly began to shift, and transform again. The room grew slightly brighter, candle holders appeared on the walls. The walls texture and look changed to that of an old world brick. There was what looked like a few jail cells appearing. Except for the fact they looked more like pens then individual cells. Behind and around Destra a variety of furnishings began to appear. These included tables, racks, and chains hanging from the ceiling and floors complete with shackles. On the table there were a myriad of sexual devices ranging from vibrators to various kinds of plugs. "Now adapt yourself to these surroundings." Destra stood there waiting for her student to ready herself.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm

The rules made sense enough. It would only cause confusion for the person if someone just altered everything in the dream all at once. The dark witch stepped away from the walls as they began to shift and change into what looked more like a dungeon. Seeing the toys laying on the table and the shackles hanging from the ceiling and walls, she did not like where this lesson was going.

She found the next task difficult to understand. What was she supposed to adapt to exactly? The witch looked around, avoiding the tools waiting on the table. Her body was still tingling from the visions of being raped in the club. "I.. I am not sure what you mean by adapt to this?" she replied softly, "Do you wish me to just change my clothes again?"

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Destra closed her eyes for a few moments. She wasn't surprised the her pupil didn't understand what she wanted. "Look around you and contemplate the architecture, the items present, and the overall setting. Then adapt yourself to them to make yourself fit in more. Before you do that though do you fancy yourself a sadist, or a masochist?" The question would seem out of place, of what was asked for Kanoe to do. Destra would walk over to a section of the room, and away from Kanoe. The wall would distort in front of Destra. The distorting was vague enough for Kanoe not to notice for the most part, the young woman would think Destra was looking at the wall. In truth a small viewing window had been opened, as Destra scanned the campus looking for something.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 pm

She was afraid the answer would be something like that. Still fighting the lingering urges and darker desires dwelling in her mind, this was not a place she wanted to adapt to. Even just standing in the room continued to spark the erotic dreams invading her thoughts. Shaking her head, Kanoe focused on the question Destra asked.

"Well I guess a sadist.." she replied, "Not that this island gives me much of a choice in the matter. I.. Prefer to the be the one in control.."

The answer caused Kanoe's outfit to shimmer slightly. Her cheeks flush as dreams of dominating her lover came to surface. Seeing Destra staring off into space, the witch focused on the task at hand. Her high heels began to grow, sliding up her calves and becoming high heeled leather boots. Stips of black leather crisscross up and down her arms to give her a more dominatrix look to her already skimpy outfit.

"There is not much I would need to change if I am to be the dominant one in this setting," she said as she looked at the tools on the table once more. Her eyes widen slightly as she felt her fingers grip around a whip that had formed in her hand. Looking back at Destra, she wonders what the demoness was doing.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Destra would have smiled at her pupils answer, but there was relatively no point in the action. "I see, well then being at this academy must be pretty hard." The small window finally came upon a student that seemed perfect for this next task. A small circle motion would be made with her finger. The window would close, before Kanoe could notice it. "There is something waiting for you in one of the cells. You can think of it as your next task. I want you to wrap what you find around your finger. You will be the only thing it will see, as it won't be able to see me."

In one of the cells Kanoe would find a brunet female chained to the wall. This was done by a metallic collar, with a chain running into the wall. There were also restraints holding her wrist together, as a chain between them was anchored to the floor. The woman was completely naked, as all of her charms were visible upon site. Kanoe wouldn't know this woman was actually from the academy. Nor, would the woman think this was real, but part of her little erotic fantasy.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 am

Pretty hard was an understatement. Kanoe's life on the island was a form of erotic hell. If it were not for Clarice and the other gifted students, she would have probably been crushed long ago. That was not saying she was not crushed already though. Several monsters already have her wrapped around their fingers and claws.

Kanoe blinked at the mention of someone in the cells. Perhaps the demoness added to the dimension. The dark witch searched the small pens and cells until she came upon a nude woman chained to the wall. She gazed at the prisoner, eyeing every curve and feature revealed before her. Her heart began to pound harder inside her chest as she slowly opens the cell door and steps inside.

Her thoughts flashed countless images of breaking this woman and making her into the witch's very own sexual slave. She licked her lips as she moved closer to the woman. Kanoe frowned at the fact Destra referred to this one as an it and a thing. But that was probably a demonic habit. For now it did not matter, this woman belonged to her for her to do anything she wished.

Fingers gently caress along the curves of the woman's body. Kanoe spent several minutes exploring without saying a word before a finger gently lifts the woman's chin. "Yes, you will do nicely," she said softly, "Be proud that I have accepted you lest you prefer remaining in this cell." She pulled at the chain, causing it to shimmer and release from the wall. The chain shortened and reattached to a metal bracer around her arm. "Come," she said, tugging on the chain as if it were a leash.

Kanoe was already experienced on the receiving end of domination and training thanks to Natsuki and other monsters. She led the woman back to the tables with the numerous sexual toys. "Now then," she turned back to the woman, "For being so obedient, you may tell me a name that I shall you call you by. While you speak to me, you will keep your eyes lowered and refered to me by my proper title. You are my slave, it is up to your behavior that will decide just what sort of mistress I will be."

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next