View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh) 

Post A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
There, finally done. Ishtar shut her text book as she looked over her assignment. It had been alot of work and she was not sure she would ever finish it, but it was finally complete. She doubted that she would ever be able to finish it at her dorm, she needed the tranquility that the library had to offer.

As she stood up she brushed her long blue hair to the side as she headed over to the fiction section. She looked carfully before picking up a romance novel. It would be a little treat for herself for a job well done. As she went to the checkout desk, the librarian reminded her that the library was about to close and this would be the last book checked out.

Ishtar looked at her watch. Ah, I didn't know it was this late. Ishtar bowed slightly to the librarian as she got her book. She put her remaining books in the bookbag. Picking them up she realized that she had been here since class was over and still in her school uniform. The skirt was a bit short on her, but otherwise the uniform was a perfect fit.

As the blue haired student headed out the library, she noticed how dark it had already gotten. I had better head over to dorm soon, the light has already faded. As she headed back through the school grounds, she could help put feel how spooky the campus was at night...

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
Kakumaoh watched from behind a bush that shouldn't have been able to hide him as completely as it did while she left the library. He had been keeping tabs on the girl for a while, waiting for a good opportunity to catch her alone. This chance, he decided, was at least as good as anything he could set up. While there had been too many people coming and going in the library to let him take her there, as there tended to be in this part of the semester, she hadn't left until right before it closed.

And she's alone. This is just too perfect. Now, where to strike? Wait until she gets back to her room, perhaps? He paused, considering the situation. No, it's a nice night; perfect for some outdoor activity. Besides, a quick chase would be fun, too.

Taking advantage of the shadows, he began to dart from one unlikely-seeming piece of cover to the next beside her path, occasionally giving her hints that something might be there. Nothing certain, though; a rustle of leaves that might just have been a breeze, a shadow moving in the corner of her eye that had vanished by the time she looked straight at it, that sort of thing. Soon enough, he was behind a tree not too far ahead of her. This was the ideal spot for his ambush; she'd have to try to run past him to get to the more occupied parts of campus once he showed himself.

Now, depending on her experiences here, she's probably either jumping at actual shadows or sure that it was all her imagination. Either way, her reaction should be interesting. He stepped onto the path in front of her, all three red eyes flashing in the dying light, and grinned down at her. "Hello."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 am

The path was indeed very spooky. She could here the rustle of leaves even though there hardly any wind, some shadows in the corner of her eyes. Still the imagination is a power part of the brain, and tonight she was sure it was getting the better of her.

Calm down, there is nothing to be afraid of. I just have to hurry back to the dorm. Here her anterograde amnesia worked against her, had she been able to remember some of her previous encounters she would have definately would have plenty of reason to fear. As it was she was took a quick look at her notebook to see if there was heading the right way to her door room.

When she looked up from her notebook, suddenly there was a huge creature standing in front of her. He looked like it easily seven and a half feet and dark grey. He had a muscular build with long black fur covering his head, chest, and shoulders. As his three eyes flashed in the fading light a huge sinister looking grin appeared on his face. Whatever he was, he was not from this world.

Ishtar instinctively took a step back. Who are you? What are you? She didn't know what to make of the creature, but her instinct told her that she had better be ready to run.

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am

"Who am I? I prefer Kakumaoh of the various names humans have given me in the past. My real name isn't something you could pronounce; I don't think you could even hear part of it. As for what I am..." He paused ominously and took a step closer to the girl. "...I believe 'demon' is the term your kind usually use for me. It's as good a description as any."

He took another step forwards, gradually closing the distance between them. So far, she hasn't thought to ask what I want. Wonder if she'll do that before either she runs or I get close enough to grab her. He noticed a shift in his loincloth as his arousal became more pronounced. Then again, she might guess the answer to that without asking.

Character listing

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 am

As Kakumaoh step forward, Ishtar took a step back. There was a demon now in front of her. A real breathing demon standing between her and dorms. Her only real hope of getting help.

W-what do you want? As she looked down she could see his loincloth begin to develop a bulge. Even though she couldn't remember any previous encounters with creatures on this island, she had a good idea of what he wanted with her. She turned to bolt in the away from the demon...

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:35 am

"W-what do you want?"

Even as she asked, she had noticed his growing manhood (or would that be demonhood?) and turned to run.

"Why bother asking if you know the answer already?" he asked, an amused note in his voice. He stopped his advance and made a move to grab her. She could easily avoid it, but he wasn't trying to catch her just yet. Let her try to escape. She won't have a chance, but it should tire her out and take some of the fight from her when I catch her. Plus, there'll be that wonderful moment when her hope shatters as she realizes she can't get away from me.

Character listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:02 am

Ishtar screamed as she step back just out of the grasp of Kakumoah. She entered flight mode, she took off running back in the oppposite in direction. As she started running, she hoped that some one was still at the library.

Please, please someone still be there. Ishtar looked back to see how much distance she had gotten between her and the demon.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 am

As expected, she easily avoided his grab and took off back the way she'd come. He let her get a bit of a lead before he started after her, for now keeping pace with an easy lope he could keep up for hours. He wasn't actually gaining on her yet, but he wasn't losing ground either, and it was obvious that he wasn't pushing himself.

You're not going to find help this way, girl. There's not likely to be anyone in the buildings at this hour. Even if there are, they probably know enough about the school not to let you in. And even if they do, I know secret entrances into any one of them. Her fate was sealed; it was just a matter of when she realized it and when he decided to stop playing around and take her.

Character listing

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 am

Almost there! Almost there!!!! Ishtar saw the outline of the library as she raced down the walkway. Hopefully someone would still be there even at this late hour. May they would be cleaning, maybe were putting up books.

However as she approached the library, she found it was dark. No! No! No! She grabbed the door and found it was locked. She struggled with the door for a bit, vainly trying to get it open. She looked back in horror as the large form approached her. Looking around she got ready to head another direction, right now any would do.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 am

Her panicked attempts to open the library door allowed him to close the distance between them. By the time she looked back, he was close enough that he could grab her if he stretched. She quickly gave up on the door and was about to run again.

"You might as well give up now. None of the other buildings here will be open, either, and you can't possibly outrun me long enough to get back to the dorms." He stopped, waiting to see if she'd surrender or keep trying to escape.

Character listing

Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am

No, Ishtar shouted in a mix of fear and defiance. With Kakumaoh as close as he was, she couldn't hesitate now. She just chose a direction and started running. It didn't matter which direction as long as she stayed ahead of him.

As she began to run, she started try to think about what she could do. If she could get far enough of him, maybe she could cast an illusion. Yes. Yes that might work. Ishtar had to hope that her legs would hold out and she did run into a dead end.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:13 am

This time, he didn't allow her get any real head start before starting after her. As confident as he was that she couldn't escape, there was the chance that something would go wrong. While he was thinking of running into another monster or a group of students larger than he wanted to try to deal with, her illusions could easily fool him if she got the chance to cast one.

Even with the thought of possible interference in his head, he made no move to end the chase right away, instead letting her keep running past a few darkened classroom buildings. Eventually, however, he grew tired of the chase. Fun's fun, but I think it's time to end this. With a sudden burst of speed, he lunged forwards, making a serious attempt at grabbing her this time.

Character listing

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 am

Ishtar could hear Kakumaoh right behind her, his foot steps dangerously close. She tried to pick up the pace in attempt to outrun him. However, no matter what she did she couldn't see to gain any ground on the demon behind her.

She saw the classroom buildings but with him so close, she couldn't take the time to check to see if she get inside the building. Also she couldn't afford to slow down to cast a spell. Running was her only option now, and little did she know he was playing with her the entire time. With unhuman speed, he dove towards reaching out to grab her as she made one last effort to get out of his reach.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:47 am

Whether she'd underestimated his speed or his reach or just wasn't fast enough, her attempt to avoid him failed as he got one arm around her waist. That done, he pulled her to him so that her back was pressed against him.

"I told you you couldn't escape. Now, let's get down to business." His other hand moved around to begin fondling one of her breasts. Then another pair of hands took hold of her, one taking hold of her other breast while the other moved under her skirt. Hadn't he only had two arms before? Nonetheless, all four hands seemed to be his.

"Mmmmm... Very nice."

Character listing

Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 am

Though Ishtar though she had dodged Kakumaoh, she felt his arm wrap around her waist. Suddenly she was pulled into his muscular frame. No!! Please Let me go!

As she began to move her arms to deal with the hand that
pinned her, she saw dark grey hand reach around and begin to fondle her breast. Then she saw a third dark grey hand reach out and grab her other orb. Just when things could get any stranger, a fourth dark grey hand reach under her skirt. Ah! W-What's going on! Both of her hands reached down to try to stop the fourth hand from reaching her nether regions.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next