View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Strange Encounters (for Ryu) 

Post Strange Encounters (for Ryu)
Aegir had always looked for something new to do. It had been the curse of a long life considering that he had seen so much in his days. But today his node had informed him about all the new students that had arrived and even gave him a little details on this one or that as he had requested.

But among them Ryu had captured his eye. A loner ... prefers to keep to herself if it could be helped and a love for the outdoors to boot. He inquired further about her, and through a little telepathic inquiry into her mind he had found that she had been indenting to do a little sight seeing to get accomodated to the island that would serve as her home for the next few years.

And thus with a little probing from his node into her memories he had drawn upon the image of one of her childhood friends. Ruby, another red head, that had moved away in her early high school years. Captain of the school's soccer team, Ruby had possessed many of the same qualities that Ryu possessed. A child of two different nationalities, in her case Chinese and American. She too had a brother that had excelled in most aspects in life and her Chinese father had fit into most of the molds of his country men prefering a son over a daughter.

Through the use of his illusions he took this form as he sat upon a log near a popular hiking trail. He had no idea if she would come this way but the trail had been popular enough and the long years had made him patient. There she sat in her school uniform munching upon a candy bar, her blue eyes flickering up every so often as they took in a passer by that he could have snatched up had he been in the mood for any morsels that came his way. But for their sakes he hadn't been interested preferring the main course to be had.

Shifting a bit on the uncomfortable log Aegir folded his legs over one another as he continued to "eat" the illusionary candy bar.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Post Re: Strange Encounters (for Ryu)
Getting used to everything was much easier than she expected. Most of the students travelled in groups, the amusing possibility to avoid contact with them due the fact they'd be mostly just focussing on themselves. Sight seeing was a big deal after she had a look at a few location there, that's why she made her way up a hiking trail some students suggested as the perfect path to do so.

It was a pretty sunny day, the sun dazzled her here and there. Her white, soft cotton t-shirt fit perfectly above her breasts, which were slightly protruding and giving a hint of her nipples. Wearing her navy colored skirt, probably a bit short for the majority of people, but that day was just too warm to change it to something longer, even you could see her underwear if she'd bend over. Her old chieldhood friend, Ruby, would have loved it there though. She loved the sun, and water was around with such beautiful beaches, she'd just be glad to be here. It's a pity she wasn't.

Still walking slowly on the path, she noticed a red-haired girl, sitting there on a bench with folded legs, and it seemed like she was enjoying some candy herself. As she came closer, she noticed the blue eyes, her face expression, she looked familiar to her. A quickly thought passed by that it could've been her old friend Ruby. It seemed impossible in a way, but she was pretty interested in her now, slowly walking into her direction. Ryu took a look at her and managed to get a familiar feeling, there was no doubt it wasn't Ruby, but she still had to find out.

Excuse me, do we meet before? Is it possible your name is Ruby?

Sounding like both, happy and politely, she waited patiently for an answer while looking at her in a whole. She wore a school uniform like hers she had left behind at the dorms, and the way it adapted her curves and charms was quite worth looking at.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Slowly her eyes flickered up, what appeared to be recognition floating through them as they took in Ryu as if surprised in seeing her. Almost at once she had been upon her feet.

"Ryu?" she questioned for

Within a brief moment, her jaw drop a little as if in stunned surprise. "It is you!'

The later part had been a shriek as she embraced her, joy flooding into her voice as Aegir scanned through her memories as if ensuring that his illusionary form, the doppleganger he created, had been acting appropriately.

"When did you get in? Do you have a roommate? What courses do you have?" Her questions came out in a sudden stream of excitement. She pulled away just enough to see the features of her face, her hand seizing her right arm with her left hand, in the other had been the chocolate candy bar. Her eyes peeling to the features of her face.

"How have you been?"

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 pm

She was going to get overwhelmed by her own feelings for Ruby, but she had to focus on more important things. It has been a long while since they met, and she didn't want to ruin everything straight in the beginning.

It seemed like Ruby has been already overwhelmed, she remembered she did these things now and then. Way more emotional thoughts than herself, Ruby was a unique person in Ryu's life. They didn't meet each other for years, and she was pretty relieved to meet her again and add an old piece of life into her heart.

"Calm down, I guess we have enough time around here." It was hard making her calm down just a little, but she dealt with it, softly touched by the skin of hers. Feeling her eyes on her face, it was like her childhood after all, it felt sort of good after all.
"I got here just some days ago, and no, I don't have a roommate yet. I have so many courses I needed to write them down on a piece of paper, so I can hardly remember. And well, I've been doing pretty good after all. Trying to keep healthy, you know? And how about you? Seems like you made it even without me."

She couldn't resist looking at the chocolate candy bar in her hand, she liked chocolate alot and was not able to resist it in any way. How much I love the taste of this stuff... "Would you mind passing me that chocolate of yours, please~."

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 pm

"Then I'll room with you after getting all the forms complete and all. Wow, I didn't think I'd run into you here." Her eyes followed Ryu's to the candy bar as a jogger past them by. He had broken off a piece of chocolate handing it over.

"I wish I could say the same, me and all the junk food I brought in on the plane too. A good thing considering that I haven't seen a vending machine here yet and probably won't seeing that I've been here for about a year. Got skipped ahead my 10th year which landed me in college before most."

Ruby smiled at her before taking a breath and a step back. Her excitement displayed by her rapid stream of words. Eyes flowing over Ryu, dipping down her cotton shirt and short skirt before returning to the features of her face. "Wow, look at you. You sure have kept healthy enough, even shot up a couple of inches since I last saw you."

Ruby glanced over her shoulder for a quick second. Her eyes wide as if suddenly recalling something. "You just have to see this."

Aegir had been a little anxious in getting her off of this trail. It hadn't been as if he couldn't deal with interuptions but why bother with them if they could be avoided? This trail had been popular enough to get him to change locations if possible. His mind digging into her own as he dwelled upon what sort of illusion he would conjure up.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

"Can't wait till you're done. And well, I didn't think about that in any way." Slowly grabbing the piece of chocolate, a jogger passed them by, and Ryu turned her head to make sure he doesn't stop near them at all. Afterwards it made its way into her mouth, slowly being licked and melting by her warm tongue, just to get swallowed after a few seconds.

"You're such a lucky one. I meant, skipping class and all. And well, I guess there is no vending machine at all, too, even though the taste of its synthetic ingredients is a must have."

She seemed excited somehow, the reason could've been they haven't met in ages, her thoughts passed by as she started to examine herself with her eyes. "Hehe... Um, yeah, I guess I have to thank you. It's nice to get some compliment from you Ruby, and it seems like you grew some too. Uh, I mean inches, pfew..."

Surprisingly watching Ruby how her eyes switched their position to get to see something behind her. The expression of her face seemed like she saw something very interesting, and after she said she should turn around, she did.

In the beginning she was hardly trying to see anything, but something attracted her attention. Right behind some bushes, not far away from the two girls, something was moving around. Appearantly it was some kind of animal, but she wasn't quite sure about it. Way interested in it, even though she wasn't able to see what it really was, she decided to move towards the bushes to make sure someone is not stalking them. It was quite stupid to think about such a thing, but she wanted to move anyway. Her eyes went around, focussing randomly Ruby's bosom, it looked like some soft pillows under her uniform, waiting to get touched and experienced. She shook the thought out of her head and turned towards her.

"Let us have a look at it. We'd finally have something else to do than just standing around." Setting up a quick smile, she made her way towards it.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm

The image of a rare bird to these parts had been plucked from her mind, given life through his illusions he had been slow in ducking beneath the branches here and scooting around bushes as she made her way along. Truth was that Aegir was not that quick though he masked this by the features of the terrain. Though he had to wonder as they made there way further from the trail to a bit of seclusion from prying eyes.

But what had this relationship between Ruby and Ryu been? Her thoughts had seemed odd in this manner though Aegir had not pried into her mind to get his answer as he usually did. That fact would hold, and he figured that he would soon find out anyway as he revised his own plans in his head.

He had created the image of a red tailed hawk moving about the trees and when they had burst forth from the bushes and overgrowth Aegir pointed up towards the animal. http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/a ... image.html

"I haven't recalled seeing any animals since I have gotten here."

She watched the bird for a moment, rose the remainder of her candy bar to her lips as she finished it off. Once it cleared her thought she glanced to Ryu. "I cut out on biology class ... chemistry was more my thing."

Pressing her back against the tree her lips touched upon Ryu's own.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm

It was quite easy to get through anything in their way, and they arrived at the beginning of some kind of forest. Ruby pointed up to make sure she finally finds what they were searching for when they came there. A red tailed hawk, guessing it was a pretty rare one about this area following the expression of her face.

"Well, I'd say I am a lucky charm."

While watching the bird for a few more seconds, she was able to get a quick view of Ruby once again, finishing her candy bar. A little surprised about what she said afterwards, she tried to find out what she meant.

It didn't take long to find out why she picked "chemistry". Their lips arrived softly on each other, feeling the lips of her favourite girl again was like almost heaven.

But she was worried about it though. Yeah, I missed her and stuff, but is it worth it? Well, she made the first step after all... While their lips were still touching Ryu's left hand kept hold of her waist, the other one slowly approaching her shirt. Carefully opening up the middle of Ruby's shirt, her right hand caressing her bosom as softly as it could have been, not to insult her. Still, she wanted to continue in a way.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 am

The feeling of conflict flooded through his mind as he sensed it from Ryu. Still he had not been pushed away and in fact only deepened that kiss as Ryu's hand slipped open her school shirt displaying plenty of attention to her chest.

A little moan escaped from her lips muffled by the kiss while the fingers of one hand lazily grip her hip loosely. Of course, Aegir had thought that they might be over heard here seeing how they were still relatively close to the hiking trail.

Braking the kiss Ruby impishly smiled as she took a step back from Ryu. Shedding her school shirt so that only a plain white bra had been visible she moved back as the material fluttered to the ground, turning and braking into a little jogged away from her.

Ruby peered over her shoulder grinning at Ryu as she went deeper into the woods.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

The sound of Ruby's moan sounded just wonderful in her ears, remembering their first attempt to get some experience with their female bodies.

Not that young after all, Ryu remebered how they took a shower in Ruby's house she called home, their parents went on a kind of "vacation". While Ruby was standing under the pouring water, it was like a magical moment Ryu entered the bathroom. Ruby nodded and she made her way inside the shower. Sensual movements of both afterwards on their teenage bodies, rising the excitement, they successfully came at last with all pleasure in their some kind of unfitting situation.

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted as Ruby broke the kiss smiling. Her upper body revealed after taking off her school shirt excited her even more. A plain white bra made it unable to see her bosom, but that didn't matter at all. It just looked inviting anyway. Quite surprised her old friend had grown in some places, Ryu noticed her gradually removing from the place.

Returning her smile with her own, seeing her almost disappearing in the woods, she decided to follow her. It was Ruby, her good old friend, and she surely was still attractive after those years. I better follow her, it'll surely pay off afterwards. Nodding to herself once, she started jogging after her.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Aegir flowed into Ryu's mind altering her perceptions to make it seem as if he had been moving quicker than he actually was given that he had been much slower than her. Followed Aegir had reached behind his back to unclasp the bra that had been clipped together at his back letting the undergarment flow to the earth, Ruby glanced back with another impish smile peeling across her face, a few red locks of hair fluttering down over her brow only to sweep them away behind her ear.

Memories activated in Ryu which gathered Aegir's attention. He poked around there seeing the scene that Ryu had remembered. Absorbing that moment into his mind Aegir finally stopped, placing his back to a tree.

While doing so Ruby had revealed luscious pink nipples that had already been hardened into points. Her sultry eyes upon Ryu as she approached.

"Looks like you've caught me, I can't move another step," she said one hand stretching over her head to bend slightly at the elbow as she had pressed it to the bark of the tree. The other hand beckoned her closer, that same smile still dangling upon her lips.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Hardly able to follow Ruby, she made her way deeper inside the woods. The outline of her body still in her eyes, she was able to follow her though, and the fact she made at least some noise while moving, Ryu was glad approaching her finally, noticing she dropped her bra, presenting her nude upper body. Her hair moved in an erotic way, she wasn't able to explain why. Maybe it was her ashaming habit to get wild just when Ryu and Ruby met.

"You got way better constitution than me..."

Lightly panting, she was not capable to ignore her delicious looking mounds, she started moving towards her slowly.

Caught you, she thought, while watching Ruby getting into a charming pose, it just looked like Ryu was dreaming, but she threw off her thoughts, still mad about her. As Ruby bend over, her heart started pounding faster, her eyes focussing on her hardening, luscious nipples as an effect of her excitement. Her gestures made her closing in on her position, her eyes switched between Ruby's smile and breasts.

"I don't know if we should do this..."

Carefully approaching and leaning against her chest, her hands moved down Ruby's skin, exploring the feeling of her touch. Ryu shivered for a short moment to consume her excitement, and taking as much pleasure as she could. Removing her shirt quickly, she continued with her actions.

Taking a step back, she bend over to take a taste of her, sucking her left nipple softly, caressing her other breast with her right hand. Delicious... Letting it go, her tongue moved over the complete thing, tasting the flavor of her bare skin. Her free hand moved downwards, stimulating herself, rubbing her panties softly.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:50 pm

"Mmmmm ..." she purred out in a moan as lips sealed over her breast contrary to the words that had slipped from Ryu's mouth a moment ago. Her back arched into a bow as she felt fingers softly moving against the flesh of her body.

A hand lazily brushed against Ryu's neck, slipping down the side of her neck to her collar bone and then drifting down to her shirt where she had begun unbuttoning her shirt almost to eager to have flesh pressed against flesh.

"Now you know ... I ... wouldn't ... make you do anyting ... you didn't want to ... mmmm," she panted out as her other hand reached down to dance against the curve of her breast, squeezing up beneath the grasp of her fingers.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Ryu felt her unbottoning her shirt, which wasn't that surprising after all. Most likely sticking to their act, Ryu slipped out of her shirt, revealing her naked her breasts. She forgot to put on a bra, and she was glad she did after all.

Well... I'd like to do anything now, and I really want to do it...

It was quite pleasing Ryu as Ruby started to take care of her breast, Ryu moved the hand that was currently pleasing herself under Ruby's skirt, slightly touching the lips of her vulva, lightly pressing against it. After speaking her mouth quickly found itself on Ruby's breast again, her hard nipples squeezening with her teeth.

Just because they didn't see each other a long time, why would they do such a thing? Ruy tried to explain it, but this time her mind wasn't able to find an answer. She just loved the way she looked like, her body, lips, her breasts. She would be going mad if she didn't focus on something else than Ruby.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 am

Again a shrill moan passed from her lips, chests rubbing together for a moment before her teeth scraped teasingly against her hard nipples. Fingers crept over her breasts as her shirt had been discarded fluttering to the ground behind her, her neck craning down to plant kisses on Ryu's collar bone, her tongue flickering against her occasionally.

Aegir had found himself going wild with want. Fortunate to posses a compound brain he could concentrate on his illusion and do what he had been doing. Though she had been close enough to strike he did not wishing to bring pleasure to her. It had been his thing after all.

Hands flowing now to her sides they draped down her body stopping at her hips were they pressed against the skirt she wore. A little pressure and she turned Ryu so that they had been in opposite positions, the tree now at Ryu's back. Ruby seemed deceptively strong as she did this, her forearms doing most of the work.

Pulling back just a little she let Ryu's teeth slip from her breast as Ruby smiled, her body sliding downward as she pressed small kisses on Ryu's naked torso. One hand reached out falling upon her wrist, slowly removing her hand from her own crouch, the other reaching up to her panties as he folded the a material down the expanse of her legs.

On her knees before Ryu, Ruby lifted Ryu's skirt a little as her tongue arched out of her mouth only to press itself against the slit of her sex, the other hand letting go of her wrist so that she could direct a finger now to her swollen clit lightly rubbing against it in a clockwise fashion.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next