View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
Ishtar smiled as she surveyed the sandy beach. There was nothing like a day enjoying the surf and sun after a rough week at school.

Having a slightly different schedule than most of classmates, Ishtar had managed to get a weekday that completely free of classes. While she usually used this day to catch up on classwork and study, there had been a bit of a lull in her studies, and she planned to take full advantage of it.

She looked around for a moment as she tried to find a spot that would be unlikely to be disturbed. After finding a spot in the open she put down the backpack that held her towel and her underwear. She then began to disrobe, taking off her shirt and skirt.

After putting the clothes in her backpack, she stood up revealing white tankini that stopped just short of her navel. Just above her right breast was a small orange flower applique that looked like it entered from the top of the tankini. To complete the outfit, she wore a white tie side bottom that a similarly sized orange flower appligue but occupied a much larger proportion of the bottom's material.

Ishtar took a second to brush out her long blue hair before head off to get some sand in between her toes.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
Another day another dollar some people say. It was still slightly early in the morning. The sun was high enough to light everything up and give the warm feeling of its rays. Rahs decided to visit the school so early since his last mission turned out to mess up his daily routine. He was coming from the woods and while he walked between the trees Rahs thought that since it still was so early maybe all girls would be inside taking classes. Attempting to take one in the middle of one always seemed like risky business to him, but at least he would be able to try with the ones that went to the bathroom.

He walked past the greenhouse finding no one inside, but noticing how the flowers and plants looked wet and their soil moist, so someone just left before Rahs arrived. The mercenary quickly looked at the school but didn't see anyone walking in, so trying to follow them was futile.

His boots didn't make much sound as he walked through the grass staying near the trees, walking mindlessly until an idea occurred to him, but seemed pretty unfruitful at the moment. The beach wasn't too far away from where he was. Girls liked the beach, and even though everyone was in class right then, Rahs thought that maybe a couple or three lazy girls decided to skip class and spend some time in the beach.

With a slight smile hidden behind his helm, he walked towards the sea, staying near the trees to hide if someone came really close to him. Considering his skin was green, camouflage was an easy thing to do near vegetation.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Ishtar smiled as stepped out on to the warm sand. The sand felt warm and inviting. She put hand up to her bangs to keep them restricting her view as her hair flew careless in the breeze. It was a very lovely day. I'm so happy I came down here today.

She wandered down to the shoreline and began walking down the beach. She wanted to take a swim but not quite yet. Right now she justed wanted to walk down the length of the beach and just enjoy the sight and sound as the waves crashed down on to beach.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Rahs couldn't believe his luck. The idea that there was actually a girl outside of school seemed not probable, but there she was, walking along the shore on the sand. He made a chuckle as he hid behind a tree looking at the blue haired student.

She looked like she was there to enjoy the beach, and even came ready with a tankini and a tie side bottom, which meant she probably didn't have any classes for the rest of the day. That means she won't be in a hurry while we fuck, Rahs thought with a laugh as the girl slowly walked away from his position.

The mercenary carefully tried to stay hidden, leaving the woods and hiding behind rocks or anything, getting closer to the girl. She seemed so graceful, walking on the sand with the breeze blowing her hair and bottom, so he decided to approach her, breaking the beautiful scene with his voice, "What's a beautiful girl like you doing here in the beach when you should be in classes?"

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Ishtar nearly jumped when she hear a voice behind. She was sure she was the only one on the beach so was caught completely off guard by the voice. She quickly spun around as she the source of this voice was.

She was unprepared for what she saw. A dark green figure with a muscular frame stood over nearly a foot taller than her. The figure could not possibly human as she could see a tail that stuck out of his backside.

Still what her eyes focused on was the grey metal mask on his face. The mask looked meancing and hid most expressions on his face. In fact the only thing she could see that would give any hint of emotion was his blue eyes. Ishtar backed up a little instinctively as this...whatever it was...approached.

W-What are you? Who are you?

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm

His tail swayed as he crossed his arms when the girl turned around to look at source of the voice. Maybe if it have been a teacher she would have panicked, but the mercenary was not even human. She just stood there for a few seconds like if wondering whether or not her eyes were telling the truth.

She looked at Rahs's eyes, possibly trying to look at his expression, finding it futile due to the helm. "I asked first, didn't I? But you could need the answer more than I need yours so..." he replied uncrossing his arms and walking towards her. Almost a foot of difference between the two, it looked like he was going to attack her and eat her, the muscles and mask being the most intimidating things she could see from there.

"I'm something you can call... an alien. You can call me Rahs," he answered, walking slowly towards her. The prelude of a song is sometimes as important as the chorus, and in that way Rahs always tried to enjoy the moment before taking hold of a girl.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Ishtar didn't like Rahs coming closer to her, he looked so intimidating. Although he did look he was wearing much of anything, the alien looked like he was ready for battle. And looked like he could rip her from limb to limb without a second thought.

Ishtar took a few steps back, not really thinking clearly she could really manage to respond to his first question. Today is my...my day off. I am caught up with my studies so I though I would spend a day on the beach.

S-So why are you on the beach, Rahs. She wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer to that. She was ready to run if things got ugly, heck it was everything ounce of will not to run. She just wished he wasn't between her and her backpack, but a lost backpack seemed to the least of her concerns right now.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

At least she answered his question. She even called him by his name! This girl was either pretty confident or really nervous, but considering she couldn't hide her fear and anxiety it surely was the latter. Her backpack was still some yards away from them, but Rahs wasn't exactly in her way if she were to recover it. Not like she could outrun him.

"That's a nice way to spend the day, miss..." he replied, looking around and kind of enjoying the scene. What was it there not to enjoy? The blue sea with its waves hitting the sand, the warm feeling of the sun and some small clouds floating lazily in the sky, and a pretty girl in front of him.
"Well, you may not like my reasons to be here. I was just passing by looking for a girl to spend some time with. But my way of enjoying a day off may be a bit different from yours," Rahs answered back staying a few steps away from her. He took in her curved frame, the flower above her right breast and her legs barely noticeable beneath the bottom she wore.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm

When Rahs called her 'miss', she realized that had not introduced herself. She was absolutely positive she didn't want him to know her name, but he was at least kind enough to let her know his name. She tried to put on a brave front. I'm am sorry, I have not introduced myself. I am Ishtar Rocha.

It was then she noticed that he was no longer pay attention to her face but was checking out her body. And that last statement had worried more. H-How are you planning to enjoy your day off.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

"That's a fine name, Ishtar," Rahs pointed out lifting a hand to the air emphasizing his fondness to the name. She probably thought he was friendly alien that just likes to talk to random girls. He could enjoy such a moment but that doesn't always float his boat.

Ishtar kept wondering how Rahs tends to enjoy his days off. "Well, I use to have a relationship of a special kind with whoever I encounter," he said teasingly, his voice cooing like if drifting through the air with the breeze. From one of his hands a tentacle appeared but returned to nothingness and Rahs took one more step towards the blue haired beauty.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Ishtar smiled a bit nervously as Rahs pointed out nice her name. She watched as his hand raised up.

Still it was the way he responded that unnerved her. And as she watched his hand, she saw a tentacle appear from it before it just as suddenly. She backed up a few more steps. A special kind of relationship with whoever you encounter? Y-your're not talking about what I think your talking about are you? She was really hoping she was misreading him.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 pm

He took two steps towards Ishtar, getting dangerously close as a smiled appeared on his face, hidden by the helm. He leaned a bit forward, and looked at her eyes.

He could have just confirmed her suspicions, but hearing it from her was more tempting and fun for Rahs. "It depends. What do you think I'm talking about, Ishtar?" He asked back, a tentacle appearing from his leg, creeping on the sand and lightly touched Ishtar's leg.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Ishtar yelped as she felt something brush up against her soft leg. She took a step back as she took a look at the ground. There she saw a dark green tentacle that had brushed against her. Look across the ground it had come from Rahs leg. And his leg was closer. Ishtar looked up and he was closer.

This was getting way too uncomfortable. She took a few more steps back. Look I think I should be probably be leaving now. As said that she turned to run down the beach. The bookbag was on its own.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Ishtar yelped when she saw the tentacle, which quickly retracted into the leg like if it had been a scolded dog. She quickly tried to flee, running down the beach towards her bag. Rahs stayed there for a few seconds watching her run, her hair flowing, leaving a trace of blue behind her.

"You can run, but you can't hide..." Rahs yelled as he started a light jog behind her. If he ran at full speed he would catch up in less than 3 seconds, but that wouldn't be fun. He even felt like jumping over a nearby rock to try to give her a bit more of an advantage.
They say it's very good to do exercise in the morning, after all.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Ishtar was initially confused as she saw was approaching her bookbag. Somehow she ran a different path then she attended and found herself heading toward her bookbag. She looked back for a second and saw Rahs jump over a large rock that must have been in his way somehow.

This gave her the opportunity to grab her bookbag. She instictively threw at Rahs as a distraction as she grabbed her clothes and ran further down the beach, if she could just get some distance between herself and him, she might be able to cast an illusion that would enable her to escape.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next