View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Dabble In The Arts (Kanoe) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Dabble In The Arts (Kanoe)
Narissa panted slowly, getting her barings under her as she was let to rest. A gasp came from her as she felt the vibrators pulled out from her seized walls. She hadn't realized how much effort her body was putting into it as the humming items were pulled out of her. The last few inches left a wet squelching sound as they were freed from her, making a sigh of content leave her, her breath finally gained.

It was just as Kanoe had said. Her whole loins felt like they were molten, each and every twist or turn illicited embers going off inside her, those alone without any other assistant was threatening to make her keel over again. But focusing on her breathing helped to alleviate this situation. The flames soon lowered, the warmth no longer concentrated on her core as it lowered and spread throughout her stomach like a warm cover, soon, just a soothing warmth.

Sitting up from her collapsed form, Narissa came slowly, not letting her still twitching walls get too excited from any sudden motion. Her arms still felt like gelatin as she leaned on them, soon, sitting sidways to help ease the pressure off of them. It took a moment before she could speak again.

"I . . . It wasn't all of what I could take . . . just . . ." In her mind Narissa could gather her from her experiences that, even though she would most likely orgasm from that, that it was not the only thing she could take. "It was my mind again. I could just barely feel it. I thought it had finally left, but it didn't," she said lowering her face in dismay. Even after all that training, it had still managed to show itself. But mostly, she was dissapointed. In herself.

Fortunaltly, this whole thing was far from a loss. If she couldn't obtain one of her goals today, the other was still in sight. Grasping the cup in still weak fingers, Narissa held the ceramic in both palms, taking only a few sips of the cooling water, feeling the cool liquid further bringing her down from her fever. Without even drinking anymore than half of the water, Narissa placed it down on the floor, further from herself so she wouldn't knock it over.

"Yes. . . . I think I can. . . .I know I can," she said, more assurd. "I didn't come all this way for that Aegir thing to beat me. I said I would get stronger and I will." Despite the determined words, the voice she used to say it was but a whisper of the girl's spirit. Failure was far from her mind in this.

Closing her eyes, Narissa took a shallow breath as she sought out that familiar string she remembered seeing before. Her face unmarred by the struggles and trepidations they held earlier as she remained focus on her task.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

"I see," she replied calmly, "As I mention before, I do not know much about mental attacks and effects. Perhaps I can learn more in the future. All I can provide you is an option to possibly gain raw unpolished power for you to learn." Kanoe unfortunately had her own problems with mental attacks. Some monsters could make her do anything without her resisting at all. It was truly frightening.

Narissa seemed determined to continue with the training. The woman did not bother to get up. Her student merely sat aside her water and closed her eyes. Not wishing to interrupt, the witch sighed softly and watched carefully. It was pointless trying to read her tome at this point. Her body was heated and she had a half nude woman kneeling before her. Her libido was raging with desire at this point.

But Kanoe remained where she was. This woman was persistent and that was admirable. Even if this student had no talent, she believed that Narissa would force herself to learn anyway. It would give a good study in how one learns magic from scratch. The added benefits of a woman giving anything for her teachings was not bad either. Perhaps a fresh free spirit would do good for her small group of channelers.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 pm

In her mind, just as before on previous attempts, she was surrounded by an inky blackness that was the void around her. Exhaustion bit at her, making it more diffucult to even hear the noises outside of the drumming of her own heart beat.

Each thumped lead her to drowning out the outside with it's rythmic beat, continually beating, the sound almost throbbing around her. The feeling was . . . wonderful. Without the other distractions and just her and her . . . life . . . she could already begin picking out the floating threads in her mind, her lips almost moving on her own as she began tracing her mind over it.

"It's like a raindbowy piece of thread . . .Black, but colorful, but the thread never stays the same color throughout . . .almost like a . . .non-color?" It was as if she were surrounded by them, many of animated and lifted into the air by some unforseeable force. She could not see and end or a beginning of where these threads came from, but seeing how they seemed to always come from somewhere near or far, never permanent . . . But the result of her practice was yet to be tried.

Despite having saw one last, or as many times as she had done this, it was this turn that had her most concerned, a fist on the floor trembling with her anxiety. For wasn't this the deal breaker of win or lose?

Slowly, almost pain-stakingly, her eyelids began to part, the whites of her eyes revealing themselves, bordering the dark pupils as they revealed themselves to the room . . . .and behind those eyes?

The room was still dark and, unlike her eyes closed with all the dozens of threads around her . . . . Three strands had remained in front of her, eyes now wide and shock at what she had 'brought back' to sight.

"There . . . . right there!" she whispered, bringing one hand to her mouth to cover the agaped orfice before slowly reaching out to the one closest to her in level, almost in disbelief, as if it would dissapear if her fingers even so much as grazed it.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 pm

The woman fell into the trance quickly, blocking out all outside distractions. Narissa was only like for a few moments before the woman began to mumble and whisper to herself. Kanoe only heard parts of it, things about color. So perhaps the woman was seeing them with her eyes shut? Though it was a start, channeling with one's eyes closed would not be beneficial for anyone especially herself.

The wait was troublesome for Kanoe. There was little she could do with a heated body and a half nude woman before her. She did hope this woman succeeds so she could focus once more. And having a new apprentice never hurts either.

Narissa seemed almost afraid to open her eyes for fear of failing again. But this time the woman's eyes grew wide as she whispered and pointed at the air infront of her. Concentrating, Kanoe focused hersight and did see the woman pointing at a specific thread. But that was not what she asked or not entirely. Anyone can point at the air and say they see air.

"And the color?" she asked softly, still gazing at where Narissa was pointing. Kanoe was certain that she managed to get at least an inkling of sight but she had to be sure. It would take much time to develop this skill to a point where it saw more than just a thread or two. "If you can state what color you are seeing then you will pass your test dear."

Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:01 am

"Its, almost . . . . like . . rainbowy." If that was a word, then it would be the perfect way of describing the thin strands in front of her, still in existant and not wavering in sight or fleeting away. This fact gave her a little more confidence as she allowed her eyes to drift away, keeping the threads in her peripherals to gaze upon Kanoe's stature.

"Rainbowy's the best way I can describe it. The length keeps shifting in color though and doesn't stay. That's the best way I can say it," she responded watching as Kanoe's eyes seemed to linger over her form. Looking down at herself, she could see her, although not as endowed, but round breast exposed. A shy, nervous chuckle escaped her as she subtly pulled her hand up to her right ear, her arm a poor cover as it barely only her left breast.

"So . . . Are there as many as three around or . . .are there a whole lot more?"

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 am

The witch gazed at Narissa, smiling faintly as the woman tried to cover her revealed form. She was silent for some time before finally responding. "I suppose it is a start," she said softly as she leaned back in her chair, "As I said before, mana is everywhere and makes up everything. So of course there are countless more threads than just three. But I think your eyes are constantly shifting over several threads but only focusing on one at a time. Threads can be colorful at times but generally not a rainbow. So you must be seeing various elements in the air along with my own aura. That will be corrected in time."

"There is no need to be nervous," she said finally, "You passed though that only means there is even more work ahead of you. And I can assure you, I do not tolerate the lazy. You wish to learn my art then you best put forth everything. Perhaps even more than that."

Kanoe sipped her tea lightly as she pondered for a bit. "Well I suppose that leaves us with what times you are available for lessons. I am free any day or night except for Sundays. At times I do have my own matters to attend to as well but I can adjust my schedule some if necessary. Oh.. And if you wish you may clothe yourself again. You are rather attractive dear, no need to be shy." Sadly that beauty is what attracts monsters on this island. But it was a harmless compliment nonetheless.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 am

With a mixture of both happiness and embarssment, Narissa twisted behind her to find her white blouse on the chair as limp as she left it. "I'll . . .get right to it." Recovered from her heat, Narissa felt better about getting on her feet without worrying about her knees giving out on her like before.

Placing her blouse on and slowly buttoning it, her eyes drifted back to the threads, her mind mulling over what Kanoe told her. 'So they should be a more solid color for them? How would I be able to seperate them?' With that pondering in her mind, she finished her eyes drifted to another black piece of clothing on the ground.

"Oops," more to herself than anything as she quickly bent down to the forgotten bra and hid it behind her back, then remembered she had her back turned to Kanoe and turned around instead.

"Um . . . I'm really free most times. Plus, the music club doesn't have anything set the last time I checked, only Sundays afternoons," she said, beating back a blush with her own distraction.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 am

"It is rather difficult to control multiple elements at once," she answered, "So it will be best to be able to pick out specific elements in the air and radiating from objects and people. Your eyes will adjust as you practice more, how you see will be up to you. I already told you the steps, the rest is up to you. It is much like those little Magic Eyes that are found in newspaper. It tells you the steps but it is up to you to unfocus your vision in order to see the image."

She giggled softly as the woman hid the bra behind her back. "You were nearly nude before me for hours now, I do not mind either way if you wear a bra or not," she smirked slyly, "Just do not forget what you offered me as payment. During our lessons, you belong to me Narissa." Her voice had a slightly darker tone to it. It gave a certain thrill to have this apprentice wrapped around her finger. As far as the woman knew, she was the only source of information on how to put forth at least some sort of resistance against the monsters.

"Very well," she said finally, "I am usually in this room unless I have other matters to attend to. After your classes, come to this room and see if I am here. I may or may not teach you then depending on the situation. Otherwise, continue practicing your mana sight. Until you have more control and become consistent with it, you will not be able to proceed to channeling the elements."

Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Narissa looked off to the side, bashful from the fact that Kanoe was right, she had only been half naked . . . . Practically the majority of the time, but now that it was over, she was able to gather herself and think on what she had done. Nothing she would normally do but. . . With the promise of help . . . Would it be all that high a price?

Heeding the mage's words, Narissa nodded, knowing she had basically collared herself to the woman. Her payment . . . She could feel Kanoe wasn't a person to that wouldn't hold her to that promise, and secretly, that sent pleasent shivers down her spine.

'Ah man . . .what's gotten into me?'

If she didn't know any better, she would be almost think that she was getting more excited about these lessons as time came, and not for the getting stronger part alone.

"I won't forget my payment . . . I'll give you my best," she said, nodding to the woman and her mistress. With these lessons, surely she would be able to make it through the school years, then hopfully . . . Well . . .she didn't have plans further than that, but it was a start. Even now she could see her threads dimming a little, even though she could still catch them flowing ever so softly.

What she could catch was just as Kanoe had spoken, the ones drifting closer to her seem to be more vibrant in the color shifty as the rest of the length was much more retardent in shifting.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Hmph, payment she calls it, Kanoe thought to herself. The woman seemed so nervous, was Narissa like this for all new people are just the one's that are known witches? Either way, the agreement has been made and she now had another little apprentice to take care of. The witch was not sure what to expect from this one but she would enjoy the company nonetheless.

"Then if you wish to go you may," she replied cooly, "I am sure there are students who want to know if you were turned into a newt or not. Do be safe dear, practicing magic has its own dangers as well."

Kanoe rose to her feet to walk the woman out. She lightly caressed Narissa's cheek, smiling softly as she held the door open for the student. Seems her days are only going to get busier as the semesters go on.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5