View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
She managed to run a bit faster or maybe it was because Rahs jumped over the rock. Either way she grabbed her bag and threw it at him. The thing was small enough to not even bother the mercenary at all. He made a little jump and caught it in the air and then threw it away, speeding up his chase.

He quickly got behind her and smiled. "Where you planning on going anyway?" he asked her while they kept running. Rahs slowed down though, and let her have an advantage. He stood still for a few seconds before starting again, looking straight at her hair that stood out between the green and grey scenery of the woods and school.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 pm

This isn't working. Not only did her bookbag not slow him down, but he was right behind her again taunting her. As she looked behind her, she saw that he had stopped chasing her a few seconds, allowing her to gain some distance. It was clear he was just playing with her. She had to try something else anything else.

Ishtar threw her clothes into her hands into the air as she shouted, Somebody help me!!! She hoped that the clothes flying through the air would distract him or even it cause him to look around to see if anyone was there.

As she did so she began to try to cast an illusion spell, she had never tried while running before and she wasn't even sure she would be capable of pulling it off. Still it was the only chance she had of getting away.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Yelling... no one should be around...
As Ishtar yelled, Rahs couldn't help but to look around and check if someone was around. He turned around while still running and observed carefully. There was indeed no soul outside of school.

"Tsk..." Rahs turned around and focused on chasing Ishtar only to get her school shirt on his face. Slowing down a bit, he quickly ripped it apart and slashes away any other pieces of clothing that floated before him. After the diversion ended, he could see the student running gaining distance. "Run Ishtar, run..." He said to himself as he ran full speed ahead towards her.

SFA---

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Ishtar kept running as fast she could while she attempting to cast her spell. It was extremely difficult to cast while running and all she could do was focus on the spell, nothing else. She could tell how far Rahs was behind her; she could not hear him rip the clothes apart behind her.

She at last completed her spell, amazingly it worked. A second Ishtar appeared running right next to her. The two Ishtars began zigzaging back in forth between each other as they kept their eyes locked on to each other. Then they began to put distance away from each other as one headed towards the woods and once headed further down the beach, still watching each other.

She had a fifty-fifty chance of this working, but it was better than the zero percent chance of it working. She took off down the beach while her illusionary sister head towards the woods. She slowed down a little as she felt her spell sap of some of her strength, her one illusion would have to be enough. She just hoped that the visual image of her would be enough and that Rahs would not notice the illusion inability to interact with the environment around it .

Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:55 pm

This was the first time Rahs was a witness to a magic trick. The illusion looked pretty real, but Rahs's careful sight could tell the real from the second Ishtar while they zigzagged, until both of them almost turned into one and ran off in different directions.

Rahs was a bit confused by this. Was it possible for him to have blinked when they crossed paths? The closest one was the one heading for the woods. It also seemed a bit silly for her to return to the beach, according to the alien, so he decided to follow the former. He ran quickly and was a few steps from reaching her until it appeared that one of her arms passed right through one of the trees. It can't touch nor interact with real objects... Rahs concluded with a sigh as he wildly swung one of his arms leaving a claw mark on the trunk of a tree.

Rahs turned back towards the school and could see the real Ishtar back on the beach. "You're not getting away, Ishtar..." he expressed as he stayed out of view by moving through some walls and trees near the school. He noticed that her bag was laying on the sand, left there by the earlier throw by him. It was very possible she would go and recover her backpack if she thought it was safe. But if that'd happen, Rahs would take the chance to sneak up from behind...

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 am

Ishtar watched her illusionary sister keep running into woods and she lost sight of her. As soon as Ishtar could no longer see her fake twin, her spell broke. But as she had hoped Rahs had taken the bait and chased after the faux Ishtar. Running towards the woods and the school is quickest and most obvious route to go, that why I had to send the illusion.

She stopped to catch her breath. Still she had a problem, he was now somewhere in the woods between her and the school...looking for her. She couldn't take that route, because he would find her while looking for the fake her. And continuing this way down the beach would be just as risky, he might figure out of trick and come back to find her.

She looked back up the beach and saw her backpack. It only contained her underwear and towel, but the towel could be used to make an additional piece of clothing. She thought about, he probably wouldn't think she would double back for her back, and then she walk down the shore in the water in the opposite direction. Then I would absolutely lose him for sure. Her mind made up, Ishtar began to quietly make her way back to her backpack.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:34 am

Somehow she actually returned for her backpack. Rahs couldn't believe her, was she that naive? Ishtar walked so sure that she would lose him so easily. Rahs relaxed as well and walked lazily towards her.

As she bent forward to pick it up, a tentacle lashed out and coiled around her wrist. "Hello again, Ishtar. That was fun, but ready to have some REAL fun?" Rahs told her as he walked towards her giving a light laugh as he could see into her blue eyes.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:13 am

Ishtar quitely moved up to her bookbag and quietly as she could. Any sound now and her entire plan would be down the drain. Still the sand aided in her approach as she moved toward the backpack. Just have to grab the bookbag and I can get away before he gets back.

As she reached out a tentacle lashed out and grabbed her wrist. She looked up and saw Rahs heading towards her. He had been waiting here the entire time; hoping she would come back for her backpack. And she just walked straight into his trap.

No! Please let me go!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 am

"I can't do that, but don't worry, if you behave I promise I'll try to make it feel awesome for you," He replied the tentacle moving back towards his hand, making him take hold of Ishtar's wrist with his own hand.

"You're so pretty Ishtar, I'm sure you've encountered more like myself? Well, not exactly like me, but that want to take your body?" Rahs asked teasingly, his other hand caressing her chin before going down to hold one of her breasts, feeling its weight on his hand.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

As Ishtar struggled, she felt the tentacle retract pulling her towards Rahs. It was everything to keep her feet underneath her as the tentacle pulled her to him. As it retracted into his hand, the hand grabbed her wrist. She felt his powerful hand wrap around her wrist, she new instantly she couldn't pull herself free.

As he promised her bliss, she was scared. Please don't do that to me. She looked away as she did so, she felt his hand reach out and turn her chin to face him. As she her eyes met his again, he asked her if she had ever been take by other monsters.

Here her mind failed her, the anterograde amnesia prevented her from remembering any of her previous encounters on the island. As far as she knew she was still a virgin. The only thing she could remember is that the sight of a tentacle caused her to run. I don't remember any encounter with anything like you...Ah!

While she had been trying remember, his hand had moved away from her chin and grabbed her soft her breast through the tankini. She blushed as her free hand reached up and grabbed onto his hand on instinct.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 am

Was it possible that she has never been prey to another monster before? That was something too hard to believe, maybe she was lying. But it didn't matter, Rahs was not gonna change his mind anyway.

Her hand really didn't do much to move his hand away, which started to grope her mound and play with her tit flesh. He quickly find her covered nipple which he tweaked while he kept his hold on her wrist. "I can assure you, you can love it," Rahs added `.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 am

Ishtar hand did nothing to dislodge his hand, it was simply too strong too for her hand to do anything. His hand began to caress and squeeze her breast. Ah! She felt his fingers begin to tease her nipple through the fabric.

She could feel breast swell a little in reaction into the attention it was getting. Oh! P-please, I don't want this.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 am

His hand left her breast and went downwards, caressing her stomach before reaching her groin area. He cupped her nether lips and rubbed them carefully at first, beginning to speed up a bit after a while. The tentacle gripped her wrist again and another one did the same with her other wrist.

"You know, I have never done it on the beach. Have you?" Rahs asked with an unusual casual tone, as the tentacles lifted her arms above her head and made Ishtar's breasts sway gently and showed them completely prominent. His hand that held her wrist took care of one of her orbs and the other one kept rubbing her lower lips through the fabric of her bottom.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 am

Ishtar felt Rahs's hand left her breast and began to drift down, slowly the hand drifted down past her stomach and begin to play with her flower through her bikini bottom. As she tried to squeeze his wrist, she felt another tentacle wrap around her only free hand. As the same time the wrist that was held in his hand also quickly had a tentacle wrap around it too.

The tentacles pull her arms over her head. As she felt helpless, as she heard ask about the beach. Ah! I don't think I have before, either. She could feel his hand increase its caress of her flower as the newly unoccupied hand chose to play with one of her breasts.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:17 am

"Oh well, that's good. We can both discover if it's something really nice or just annoying," Rahs said in response, with a slightly cheerful tone that was a bit sarcastic as well. His hand that caressed Ishtar's breast slowly pressed on it and moved towards her cleavage, caressing the valley between her mounds.

He kept the motions for a moment until he grabbed the tankini and ripped it off, exposing her bosom completely. "They are pretty nice..." he commented as his hand returned to please the mound and pinching her nipple slightly. His hand at her lower lips did not stop for one moment, but even began to press a bit deeper.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next