View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
Rahs last comment removed what little doubt on how this would end. Ishtar could only hope that maybe some did her shout for help. In the meanwhile she felt his other hand let go of her orb and began to caress her chest between her orbs.

Suddenly he grabbed her tankini and ripped it completely off, her mounds bounced freely in the air as the remains of her tankini went flying off on the beach. One of her orbs was restrained again as he played with her orb again pinching her nipple. Ah...I won't give....Uhh! She could feel his hand press deeper into her flower through her bikini bottom.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 am

Rahs let a smile form behind his helm, enjoying how cute she looked even when trying to resist. He stopped his motions on her groin area and took hold of her bikini bottom. He slowly pulled it downwards below her knees and looked up at her.

"Want me to take it off or shall I leave you with no clothes after we're done?" the mercenary asked as another tentacle appeared from his arm and coiled around her left leg, snaking upwards until it was very close to her entrance, secreting from its length a small portion of the aphrodisiac.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 am

She felt her his hand leave her nether lips for a moment and pull her bikini bottom down below her knees. As he asked felt if he wanted him to take her bikini off. Please, take them off. I won't resist. Just leave me with some clothes.

Ishtar saw a third tentacle shoot from his arm and wrap around her left leg. Wrapping around most of her thigh, stopping just short of her flower. As she felt his wrapped around her, she felt some strange warm liquid secret from his tentacle. Her leg instant felt her leg get goose bumps from the mere touch of the leg. W-what is that?

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:12 am

Was being clothed so important for her? Rahs shrugged the thought away as he took off her bikini and held it in her hand. He started to spin it around with his finger looking at Ishtar's face. Rahs sped up and eventually the bottom flew away towards the sea, something that he didn't have planned but obviously was not bad at all.

"Oops, my bad. Not like you needed it, right?" Rahs said as the same hand reached down to play with her nub after finding it between her lips. "That is an aphrodisiac, Ishtar... it's meant to arouse you of course," he added, answering her question and paying attention to both of her breasts with his digits as the tentacle slowly moved towards her nether lips, as if anxious to insert itself.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 am

My swimsuit. Why did you do that. She struggled a bit more trying in vain to get her hands free. However as soon as both hands began caressing her breasts, she paused as her breasts reacted to the caressed. Was it her body reacting on its own or was that the aphrodiasiac causing it.

She try to steel herself determine not to let him know how she was reacting and how warm her leg got from touch of his tentacle. She could almost imagine it beginning to explore her flower...

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 am

Maybe it was that important for her. A slight feeling of guilt appeared inside Rahs's mind because he ended up getting rid of her only piece of clothing. It quickly disappeared though, as his caress on her bosom made her orbs react to it, her nipples getting erect.

The tentacle slowly teased her lower lips and clitoris, releasing a bit of the aphrodisiac on her intimate parts. The warm feeling was now spreading beyond her leg, it faintly appeared at first at her loins, and slowly grew like a fire and spread through the rest of her body. A few minutes later, the tendril moved upwards into her tight passage, moving like if searching for a light at the end of the tunnel, feeling up her walls.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 am

Ishtar felt Rahs caress of her mounds take effect, her breasts swelled under his caresses as her nipples became erect. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this.

Then she could feel the tentacle below move up and begin to play with her flower. The aphrodisiac had instant effect as her flower began to react to tentacles caresses. She struggled to resist and she could feel her body slowly being overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac. It felt like her body was on fire as she could feel the pleasure of her experience beginning to take hold.

She bit her lip determine not to let him see how much of a reaction he was getting from her. After what seemed like an enternity, she felt the tendril slid into her flower and dive inside her. Her head pointed skyward as she could contain her excitement any longer. Ahhhh!!! Her head then dropped forward as she realized she could little but hope she could out longer.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 am

Her breasts swelled and her face changed to one of denial. It was obvious the fire of the drug worked quickly and effectively. Ishtar was very determined not to show any sign of her liking this, but like the rest of the girls Rahs had taken, she eventually let out a moan towards the sky as the tentacle dived in.

As her head fell limply forward, realizing that it was impossible to avoid her fate anymore, she could see his massive cock rising to an erect state. The tendril moved downwards a little but then snaked deeper, repeating the motion time and time again, fueling the fire in her loins.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:24 am

Ishtar's head bobbed slightly with each thrust of the tendril, each thrust causing her to grunt and moan a little. Her breathing became heavier as the drug was taking hold. Despite her efforts she was losing this battle.

As her eyes regained focus she could see Rahs massive member rising to an erect. She both scared and aroused by its size, she told herself that that the drug that was causing her to be aroused. As she moaned again, she knew it wouldn't be too long until his member began playing with her too.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Ishtar was beginning to moan and grunt as the tentacle continued its task. It even started to grow in size somewhat and had more volume to plow with more solid thrusts. Another tentacle appeared, this one showed a sucker at the end and closed in on her bosom.

The sucker then attached itself on her left nipple, some tiny barbs interacted with it as the sucking started. His hand groped and toyed with her free breast, swaying it and tweaking her nipple. Soon, the tentacle in her flower left her body. The tendrils holding her arms pulled backwards, shaking her balance so she fell on the soft sand, not without Rahs holding her weight with one hand so the fall wouldn't be too fast.
The mercenary then positioned himself between her legs and his member stood proudly over her lower lips, ready to feel her insides.

SFA---

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Ishtar felt the tentacle inside her begin to increase in volume as its thursts became more and more forceful. She could feel herself losing herself to the tentacle rhythm, she had to try to focus on something else if she wanted to keep her ever weakening will up.

She noticed his hand leave her left breast, as she looked over it she saw another tentacle approach her breast. This one had a sucker that immediately attached itself to her breast, she could feel barbs attach themselves with her nipple. Ohhh!!! She could feel her left nipple being sucked on as her right breast was still be fondled with Rahs hand.

It was all so overwhelming, but she somehow managed to hang on through her own moans and grunts. Soon, she felt the tentacle inside of her withdraw. As she looked down, she felt a sudden tug as her arms were yanked backwards. Ah! Losing her balance she fell over. She expected a hard landing but was surprised, to find Rahs hand had caught her and slowed her down as she landed on her back in the warm, soft sand.

As she looked up, she saw Rahs move between her legs and place his member overlooking her delicate flower.

No! That's too large! It won't fit!

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:13 am

"It may hurt at first Ishtar, but no one has ever complained after we finish," Rahs reassured her, though it probably wasn't the best thing he could say to her. He moved his hips back and teased her entrance with the tip of his member and made the sucker on her breast work harder.

His hand reached down to rub her tender nub hidden between her lower lips and began to penetrate her flower. Though the speed wasn't really slow, it was careful enough not to cause much pain as the walls adapted to the massive girth and length as it soon reached the cervix. Rahs then retracted and pushed forward, creating a rhythm along with the sucker and put his other hand on Ishtar's free breast to continue the fondle.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:53 am

Ishtar could feel Rahs's member play with her lower lips, teasing them with the just a mere touch. She could feel her drug-fueled loins ache with anticpation. She tried to build her willpower up for once last attempt at resist. However, she was interrupted by the sucker on her breast as began to sucker harder and faster.

Then she felt his member slide into her delicate flower. Her head leaned back into the sand as she moaned in pain as she felt his member go deep into her. Her hands dug into the sand as tried to find some comfort by gripping something. Then slowly his member began to retract and thrust inside her in rhythm with the sucker on her orb. She began to moan and grunt again as the waves of pain slowly were replaced with waves of pleasure.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:15 am

Her first moans and grunts reflected the pain of the difference in size pressing against the walls. But soon they transmitted the pleasure that originated in her flower. "See? How do you like that? It kinda fit, but fit nevertheless," Rahs told her with his hand patting her stomach before going back to rub her clitoris.

His speed eventually increased and the sand wasn't much of a solid base to help support the thrusting, but Rahs managed making the sand below his knees tougher by send a shock through it. The waves coming from the sea were starting to rise and each time they rose they caressed Ishtar's body with the cool feel contrasting with the warm sand and the fire coming from her loins.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 am

Ishtar felt his hand pat her stomach as told her that he fit inside her. Ah! Your so huge! Oh! Her breathing got heavier as his hand moved from stomach and it returned to playing with her clit.

As she felt the cool wave wash against her, Ishtar tried to resist, she really did. But the sensations were too much. She could feel her will fading away as his member increased the velocity of its thrusts. She could fire inside her burn hotter and brighter with each thrust.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next