View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
"And you're so tight, Ishtar!" Rahs said in response, slightly imitating her tone with a light chuckle at the end. But it was true, her inner walls did not try to expand anymore, but on the contrary, they began to squeeze his member.

A warm feeling spread across his cock as well, her tightness increasing the pleasure and this spreading outwards to his thighs and ribs. This motivated him to speed up even more, eager to feel how good it would be to have his cock squeezed as she came with her contracting flower.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:16 am

She blushed at heard Rahs complement. She had thought he had gotten larger in her, but it was becoming clear the reverse was true. She moaned as she felt her body clamped down around his member.

She could Rahs speed up his tempo, thrusting quicker and harder into her. Her breathing became heavier as her moans reached a cresendo. The fire within her had turned into a raging inferno and she knew she could hold out any longer. She was on the edge, and would only take a little bit to send her over into esctasy.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 am

It was close. His cock began throbbing and twitching inside her, the feeling of pleasure starting from his loins and rising to his stomach and internal organs while spreading through his legs, and then returned and filled his cock which then exploded with ecstasy. Rahs let out a groan as his cock sent a stream of hot semen inside her that hit her cervix, heating her insides even more.

The rest of the ejaculated spunk filled her completely, it even began to drip through her vulva as Ishtar's walls squeezed the semen out of his cock like if holding for dear life. Even after the orgasm ended, he still kept thrusting, the aftershock relaxing both of their bodies as the waves washed them once again.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 am

Ishtar could feel Rahs begin to throb and in twitch in her, Rahs was close to going over the edge as well. She watched as he groaned in front of her, then she felt his hot release fill her insides.

Her head shot back as she felt this wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. AHHHHH!!!! Her back arched as she froze in the shear esctasy of it all. As her orgasm subsided, she felt his trusting continue inside her as she felt the cool water wash over their bodies.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 am

She had her own climax as Rahs finished his own. Her head shot back, the waves pleasure seemed like have passed from him to Ishtar. The thrusting continued but only for a few moments, unlike the sucker on her nipple which redoubled its effort to revive the fire in her.

Rahs took his cock out of her and stood up, the mix of fluids dripping and splashing from its length on Ishtar and the sand. He lifted her easily by the waist and placed her womanhood right above his phallus, his hands on her round butt cheeks and another tentacle wrapping on her other breast.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:16 am

Ishtar felt his thrusting continue on keeping her stimulated. She grunted with each thrust. But soon the thrusting stopped. She would have thought he was done but she felt his sucker increase its teasing her nipple and filling her breast with the drug.

She felt his member slide out of her as he stood up. For a second he stood over her, as their mixed hot fluids dripped from his member on to her. She blushed as she felt their juices splash across her body. Ah! She felt his hands reach down and grip her around the waist as he picked her off the sand. As placed her above his cock, she felt another tentacle wrap around her breast as it bounced in the air.

Y-you still want more?

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 am

"Why, of course. Not only it takes way more than that to satisfy me completely, but it would also be kinda silly just to let you go that fast, right?" Rahs answered, decreasing the strength in his arms, impaling Ishtar with his hard cock and then lifting her again.

His hands groped her butt cheeks as she was lifted and dropped over his member time and time again, and her bosom received stimulation as the tentacle twirled around her breast and toyed with her nipple as the sucker kept doing its job. "Aren't you starting to like it, Ishtar?"

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:56 am

Ishtar felt herself drop on to Rahs's member. Ahhhhhh!!! Her shout was a mixture of surprise and shock as she felt him dive inside of her. Just as he got as deep as he could get, Rahs's hand lift her off his giantic phallus.

As he did so, she felt his hands kneed her fanny as she dropped again onto his cock only to be lifted and dropped again over and over all. With each drop she let out a yelp. Meanwhile her swollen breasts continued to be worked over by the tentacles as the sucker continued to play with her nipple as the other tentacle began to toy with her nipple.

Ahhh! Is that what you...Uhhh! What you want me....Ahhhh! Want me to say! She tried to keep a brave face, but in reality it was just a bluff. She was struggling to keep up her mental resistance. The drug and his thrusts were simply too strong...

Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 am

"I want you to say the truth, it shouldn't be that hard," he told her starting to impale her a bit harder and faster. The tendrils on her chest released more aphrodisiac, warming up her skin and making it more sensitive and aroused.

His cock throbbed inside, the pleasure building up but still not quite enough to reach an orgasm again. Ishtar on the other hand could barely hide her bluff with the yelps she made with every thrust of Rahs. A new tentacle appeared circled around Ishtar's neck, caressing her skin until it found her mouth. As she yelped once again due to the impalement, it made its way inside her mouth and let her suck it as it moved a bit back and forth.
Every time Ishtar would willingly suck on the tendril it would release a bit more of the aphrodisiac down her throat and into her system.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 am

Ishtar yelps increased in pace as she felt Rahs thrusts increase in pace and strength. Meanwhile her breasts were now filled with the aprodisiac and she could feel her entire body warm up in reaction. Every brush by a tentacle seem to stoak a fire within her.

She felt a new tentacle wrap around her neck. It slowly, teasing, makes a second lap around her smooth neck as it worked its way to her mouth. She tried to keep it at bay, but when Rahs thrusted again the tentacle dove into her mouth.

The tentacle began to thrust inside her mouth. She slowly began to suck on the tentacle as it released more drug in her. At least I won't have to answer his question, she thought to herself. Which for her was fortunate, as she wasn't sure she wanted to hear her answer to Rahs question.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Rahs kept dropping her on his cock, as the tendril in her mouth was sucked and released more of the drug. The sucker on Ishtar's breats slowed down until it moved back, switching places with the other tentacle playing her other breast. The sucker now worked on her other nipple while the tendril massaged both swollen orbs.

As the thrusts continued, Rahs moved his hand between her rear cheeks put his finger on her hole. He tried to get in slowly, pushing her sphincter apart.

SFA---

Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Ishtar could feel the fire in her burn bright again as the more of the drug entered her system. Even though her mouth was full, she still made muted yelps as she repeated lifted and dropped on Rahs huge member. She felt the sucker leave her left nipple and begin to work her right. It was starting to once again overwhelm her.

As she was bounced up and down on his cock, Ishtar felt Rahs hands move between her fanny's cheeks. She could feel his finger, reach in...there. No, please no. She tried to shout the words, but all that came out was a muted mumble.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:39 am

Ishtar kept trying to moan as the tendril in her mouth kept it full, each time she sucked on it releasing more of the drug. The muffled moans were accompanied by the sound of the waves reaching the sand and drifting away.

Rahs could see that her face yelled 'no!' to his finger reaching her anus, but it was inevitable. The muted mumble could not stop his digit from going in her rear hole until it got completely in. The mercenary then pulled it back and inserted it again, repeating the process in unison with the thrusts. I wonder if she's able to do it in the water... but humans aren't that versatile after all... he thought as his cock filled her delicate flower with its grotesque length.

SFA---

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 am

Ishtar moaned as she felt his finger dive into her rear. Her eyes closed as she felt the fire inside her burn brighter and brighter inside her. His finger began thrusting in rhythm with his member.

With the aide of the drug, each thrust was driving her close to her next orgasm. She couldn't believe it was happening so soon again. His next thrust was the most powerful yet, as he pushed her down on his huge member. As he filled her she felt her body clamp down on his member as she began another orgasm. Her moan though stiffled by the tentacle filled the shoreline.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 am

Ishtar felt Calidre tentacles thrust in her harder and faster, she didn't know how much she could take. Her swollen clit was being played with unrestritcted fury by the smaller tentacle. She could feel a second wave of pleasure begin to build with in her. It was all too much to take.

As she her his comment, she struggled to reply, Ah!! Oh!!! In...Uh!!....Insane?....Ah...Uh!!!! Even simple sentences were beyond her reach now.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next