View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:19 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Strange Encounters (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Strange Encounters (for Ryu)
Feeling the hardening of her nipples within his fingers he heard her moan, soft and short lived as she had tried her best to conceal it or at least stop it. But it had been to late. He had heard her. His long tongue snaking out of his mouth as a hand slid away from her chest letting it touch upon her unhindered as it crawled over her skin.

As dawning set in he found his mouth tendrils coiling up into that familiar pose as he grinned once again. His mind pressing once more into hers.

No, I don't think I will release you ... not unless ... he muttered to her as his hand reached down between her thighs fingers pressing between her legs to her clit, his mind pressing into hers to further alter her pleasure centers as he steadily increased it.

Perhaps if she had something he had desired he may make an exchange and while he had not delved into her mind he doubted that she possessed anything out of the ordinary that he may have been after. Still, he had not known this completely after all.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:06 pm

The tongue crawling over her skin made it harder to resist any arousal, but she'd do her best after all. She doubted every other girl just abandoned here, but she didn't even make an attempt to do so. Even though his tongue tickled somehow, Ryu was quite sure she won't give up either.

Dawning set already, and she didn't want to lose any more time with this. He grinned, and she stayed in a pose like she was puzzled in a way. But then she heard the voice of him inside her head, and she shook her head slightly.

Her face trembling while one of his hands reached down to her legs, pressing her clit between them. Hardly able to resist the joy filling her, it felt weird as her pleasure increased steadily somehow. There was no doubt he made her mad by confusing her mind someway. "I'll find out soon.", she promised herself.

It seemed like he was lost in his thoughts, so she interrupted the silence by saying something after all. Ryu disliked doing nothing in such a situation, and she wanted to know what to do against her superior enemy.

"I really want to leave, so just tell me what to do, you nasty abomination..."

Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Sensing the conflict within her he peeked into her face as she voiced her words. While his fingers still splayed against her clit he had moved to address her. His mind once more touching her own as he projected what he wished to say there.

Straight to the point, I see. Immortality, that is what I desire. In song, in play, in book. I do not think you have such skills to do me justice so I will simply settle for the alternative ...

He dipped his head once more as he let his tongue brush over her breast again, his tentacle sawing back and forth against her sex while other tentacles crept up to her wrists. Sensing her dislike of the situation it had occurred to him to restrain her so that she was less likely to do something that she may come to regret. He looped his tentacles around her wrists as he pulled her arms skyward against the bark of the tree.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 am

Absorbing his words indignant, hardly able to resist anything her sensitive body was forced to feel while his performance, she decided to say something in return. He wanted Immortality, he desired it. She didn't care why at all, but it was quite interesting to know more things about him.

You're right, I don't have such skills, but I am able to justice you, and I will. I... think using alternatives won't please you like what you desire, so why don't you let me go?

It was quite a stupid attempt to stop him, but at least she did something. Not able to do anything would be an incredible feeling, she hated it. But there was no doubt he'd stop by just her words.

Ryu gave up resisting though. His attempts to make her admitting anything felt way too good to just take them. A long tongue working on her breats and with a tentacle between her thighs, she was hardly able to move at all. Her eyes focused the tentacles crawling up, wrapping around her wrists, but she wasn't able to move her arms away. They got pulled upwards against the bark of the tree, and she wasn't able to defend herself anymore.

Completely unprotected due her legs won't move in this position either, she started moaning silently, following the rhythm of the tentacle sawing against her sex. Ryu blushed slightly, while the pleasure climbed up by the contacts of his tongue and tentacles.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Pausing for a small moment he did give her words a brief moment of thought. He calculated her words in his mind never having someone admit to how useless they had been in that endeavor. Once more she had told him to release her, to go on her merry way though he had felt her hips begin to gyrate to match the movement of his tentacle.

But he had sensed her thoughts knowing how defenseless she had felt. Interjecting his thoughts and words into her mind he answered her. No, I shall not simply let you go. In a way I hoped you would possess no such skills. Had you possessed them I would be inclined to bargain with you, releasing you in exchange for this. I'll release you alright. In more ways than one.

Mouth tendrils flickered in what passed as his form of a grin. His tongue slipping against the flesh of her body as it rolled along her erect nipple, his tentacle peeling aside her labia as it began to sink slowly inside her, a trio of hard cocks appearing from beneath the mass of tentacles that made up his legs, the central one had looked massive though it had been flanked by two others that had proved to be smaller, far more manageable.

Character Listing

Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Ryu got confused as she tried to guess what he meant. She was in a terrible condition, under control of an unknown species. Many thoughts passed her mind, she wasn't able to think clearly at all or even resist his grip. At least she guessed he won't kill her at first due their "conversations".

Wha-... What do you mean with "in more ways than one", t-tell me!

There was no need to ask something like that, she thought afterwards. He used her as a tool, making her leaving the path to get into the woods deeply. There was no doubt he'd do something with her, and her thought seemed to turn into the naked truth.

His activities increased in strength, his unnatural tongue touching her nude body, sliding against it. It was obvious her nipples were quite sensitive after all, and the tongue caressing her nipple pleased her deep inside her spirit, but she'd never admit it. At least she guessed she won't. She felt the tentacle entering her with a slow swiftness. Not able to resist the pleasure overwhelming her from below, a muffled moan escaped her in the length of time the tentacle needed to enter her.

It was embarassing letting such feelings appear in the public, but she couldn't withstand his methods of making her a complete victim of himself. Ryu didn't manage to look away after a trio of cocks appeared from underneath the mass of his tentacles, the central one looked like a giant version of the smaller ones on its sides, and Ryu was sure what he was going to do in a few periods of time. Her voice lightly shivered while trying to say something against his intentions.

Y-you can't... Just don't do that! L-let me go, I-I won't tell anyone I met you here, just let me go, damn it!

Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Let you go? Oh, I intend to let you go beyond your wildest dreams.

His tentacle constricted inside her passage due to her tightness and elasticity. It had been an ability of his to compress his form into the narrowest of cracks and openings after all. Another tentacle lifted between her legs pressing lightly against her clit as his mouth left her body.

It rubbed against her there while the other vanished inside her as it slowly explored the depths of her body as he quested in filling up the very canal that he had drunk from mere moments ago. Hands drabbing down her body flowing against her breasts as he took those orbs in hand, his trio of cocks throbbing with each pulse of his heart as his mouth fell to the side of her neck.

Long licks there with his tongue, mouth tendrils sliding over her silky flesh as he licked against the column of her neck. His mind entering into hers once more as they maintained their conversation.

Why, I intend to release you into the sweet state of oblivion.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 am

His words sounded like a promise in a way, and while she thought about it, Ryu felt the tentacle inside her getting squeezed due her tightness, at least she guessed it. While it still forced its way deeper inside, another tentacle joined in and pressed against her clit. She felt ashamed how easily she stepped inside his trap, being forced to like what he did due her natural body reactions.

A deep and dull groan left her throat as the tentacle kept pushing itself forward. It felt good, even though she disliked it, and keeping herself in a state of confidence turned into an almost impossible task due his hands grabbed her mounds gently. The tiny hairs in her neck stood straight up as he closed in, it started to tickle somehow as his mouth fell to the side of it. Her eyes still focussed the trio of throbbing cocks, it will be a hard thing to challenge.

Not able to defend herself, she agreed to her situation as a victim. The mouth tendrils felt slightly oily on her skin, but his tongue felt quite good after all, a sensation to her sensitive neck. Her voice filled with fear of the activities he planned, she found herself replying.

P-please stop that! Let me go, I will harm you if you won't!

Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 pm

As I have said, I'll let you go alright.

Aegir ignored her threat as if it didn't exist or warrant an explaination. He could feel what she enjoyed and adapted himself as he tentacle inside her shrank as he constricted it against the tightness of the canal that it had been pressing into.

She felt good, so good against him that he could only imagine her feel around him as he continued to brush against her clit, tongue still easing against her neck while a sole tentacle reached down to her leg, coiling about it as he lifted it upward. Another tentacle brushing up against her rear lightly.

His mouth tendrils fanned out and twitched, white eyes gazed out against her neck as his hands continued to caress her, playing against her orbs, given them a gentle squeeze as his fingers sank into the soft flesh of her body matching the pace set by his tentacle that slid inside her. Slow at first though increasing in tempo as the seconds slipped past.

Character Listing

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Ryu didn't say anything in return due she noticed it would've been quite useless after all. His strength made it hard to remove any of the tentacles, and due her hands were bound in the air, she stood there defenseless. Her rising enjoyment turned her resistance into something futile while her defeat came closer and inevitably.

He continued with his actions, and while she reached a state of arousal slowly as a tentacle approached her leg, lifting it upwards. She had to keep back the surprise as another tentacle brushed up against her rear. How could he do such a thing?

The unwelcome tickle in her neck didn't stop as his tendrils slid on her skin, unnatural white eyes gazed at Ryu while herself tryed to avoid making any noise to get him more excited. She winced due his hands squeezed her mounds gently, following the rhythm of the tentacle inside her. The rhythm increased in tempo after a short amount of time and Ryu wasn't that confident after all.

I... am not going to do what you want.

Some thoughts passed her mind, most of them nonsense or foolish, but Ryu blushed partly as she realized there was no way to escape. And due the pleasure was what she wanted even though she didn't admit it, she was most likely to stick with him.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Somewhat surprised by her train of thought as she had submitted to his will, Aegir's mouth tendrils curled into his species facsimile of a grin. His heart thundered within his chest before his mouth slid down against her neck and collar bone of her shoulder, a tentacle still brushing against her clit as his tentacle pulsed inside her, expanding and contracting before it had slipped out of her a moment or two later.

The appendage recoiled as it made space for him as the tip of his central shaft pressed up against her sex as it rubbed against her there. While he had sensed the thoughts that had drifted through her mind his tentacle upon her rear recoiled as if in a compromise of sorts. She seemed to submit to him after all and he had given her some concessions. The tentacle coiling back to her upper right thigh as it stroked against her there.

How unfortunate. A simple statement pressed into her mind at the same moment that he had began pressing inside of her, the width of his shaft narrowing to fit better inside the tight sheath that had felt so good against his very tentacle, imagination of how she would feel wrapped around him could not compare to the pleasant feelings that grew inside of him now, the warmth spreading against him as a muffled groan spilled out of his mouth.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:34 pm

His grin followed to her as expected. There was no doubt she lost the game, or whatever it was, and going to get processed somehow. She disliked the way she felt about his work, but the enjoyment of his tongue and tentacles was irresistable. Ryu gasped once after the tentacle reached deeper, expanding and contracting before it left her body a short amount of time later. Preparing for the following things, she tried to collect her breath.

The biggest cock approached her tight passage, but instead of moving in insensitive, it rubbed against her sex gently for a while. Quite relieved due one of his tentacles didn't forced its way inside her anus, she believed it was one of the things she had to care about less than others.

Perspective of the beholder...

Ryu said it quickly due his giant member forced its way inside her, a slight pain appaered but quickly fade away due the pleasure covering it. Warm, pleasing, big in a way, but in the end she was just a victim to his less desired interests. It felt good, she agreed, and his muffled groan excited her someway. Ryu disliked others having control of things and his tentacles holding her, her hands still in the air just didn't fit her common behaviours. The bondage surprised her for a short amount of time, but she admitted it with delightfully feelings.

"Hold on Ryu, that's not you! Resist.", her own voice said in her head. She was confused, knowing there was no way to withstand it. Admitting everything would've been best in the end. Still having problems to concentrate on herself being under control of him, her moans increased in potency.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Yes, you can say that. He said as a jolt of pleasure cascaded over him, through him. While he had sensed that she had enjoyed being in control her submissive state she had now found herself in had seemed to trigger something unknown within her. Perhaps it had been the sense of losing control that had sparked her interests and desires.

He could feel that she had been thankful in not being subjected to a two pronged attack though he supposed that the assault on her mind coupled with that of her body was a makeshift two pronged attack.

She had felt so good against him as he squirmed his way inside her that he could not but help from bursting forth inside her like a ruptured dam. Still, this had hardly impeded him. It had been as if he had ignored this, tentacles and hands squeezing tightly against her breasts then releasing them as he did so, a groan similar to the sound made by rushing water, passed out of his mouth.

And still she seemed conflicted as her mind battled against itself even now. The thoughts, the voice in her head, fought against these sensations that coursed over her as he pushed himself inside her. Of course he had refrained from driving his full length within her, using only about half of himself and even that had caused him to compress his shaft using his body's natural elasticity to do so, his tongue now eased against her neck as it flowed up and down it.

You feel so good ... but I suppose others have told you so.

Character Listing

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Ryu's orbs bounced even though tentacles caressed them, more or less squeezing them like an empty ketchup packing, begging for the small rest inside of it. Her entire body swayed slightly in the air as his member entered her like a mad man, still his other movements didn't show any sign of deflection after all, but she got distracted by another groan, which strangely rised excitation once again.

The voice in her head tried to convince Ryu that she should keep struggling, but her weak and way more submissive part of her personality enjoyed his actions furthermore. It didn't matter, evidently the tough girl could've lose a fight easily to satisfy Ryu herself and after she examined his advantages, she was most likely to give up. Still, she was afraid that his efforts were in vain if she'd give up.

"And I...", she paused, gulped her own drool to counteract another moan coming from her inside. "...I suppose you told this at least one girl before."

Obviously the monster wanted to fight against her mind, focussing on the more sensitive parts of her spirit. There was no doubt, she enjoyed the arousal and pleasure created by him even though it seemed wrong to her mind, but fulfilling her needs would be more productive to both sides. Her inner voice continued to enumerate arguments to resist as another moan escaped her throat.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:19 pm

He had fallen silent for a moment though he spoke once more upon hearing the moan escape her throat. Mouth tentacles whipped this way and that, his body moving slowly inside her as if milking in the experience and feel of her body as it rippled against his sensitive length, hands and fingers still pressing into those soft mounds of hers.

Yes. Yes I have. Though not like this. He freely admitted while his length began to spiral inside her now, touching the walls of her soft core, his tongue brushing down her neck to her shoulder where he had brushed against it, his tongue slipping against her flesh, little streams of light broke through the canopy above illuminating her body in its radiance.

Tentacles eased over her hips to hoist her up better as she dangled by her arms, the tree at her back making it easier to hold her in place as she continued to struggle against the thoughts that had bombarded her mind.

Character Listing

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next