View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
No!! Please Let me go!

"If I was going to do that now, I wouldn't have bothered catching you in the first place. Don't worry, I will let you go..." His hands squeezed her breasts lightly as he added, "...Eventually. After I'm done."

Ah! W-What's going on!

"Just a little trick I've been able to do since arriving here. Don't ask how; it's rather difficult to explain, and I don't fully understand it myself." This wasn't entirely true; he could explain how he could duplicate parts of himself well enough, even if he didn't really know why he'd gained the ability. He just didn't feel like doing so at this point; he had other things on his mind.

As she attempted to stop the hand moving under her skirt, he noted, "The more you try to slow me down, the longer it'll be before I release you." Despite this claim, she didn't seem to be slowing him down at all as he began to caress her through her panties.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 am

Ishtar could Kakumaoh hands around her orbs as they were squeeze lightly. She was suprised at how her chest responded even through her shirt. She could could feel her breast being to react to his tough.

Ah!...Please Stop!...Uhhh!

Despite her best efforts, she could not stop the his hand from reaching its goal. She felt his touch as he began to rub her through the panties. The panties didn't offer her much protection from his touch, and Ishtar found she was breathing a bit harder. Her hands wrapped around his one, in a last ditch attempt to protect herself.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 am

So far, she wasn't actually interfering with his actions. That could change when he got more serious, though, so he decided to act to avoid that. Deciding that he had her body restrained enough without the arm around her waist, he moved that hand to her wrist, trying to pull it away from his hand without injuring her.

"You might as well let go. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if necessary." He gave a sharp tug on her wrist to emphasize that he could easily do so if he chose.

His hands on her breasts hadn't stopped during this, kneading the soft mounds and pinching her nipples through her blouse.

Character listing

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 am

She felt Kakumaoh's arm wrapped around her waist let go and reach down and grab one of her arms. With no effort at all he gave a sharp tug yanking her hand free and holding away from his exploring hand.

Ah...Please don't hurt me....Oh! While her other hand still held on to hand that was caressing her panties. Her orbs were swelling underneath her blouse as his other hands continued to kneed them. She moaned softly as his hands pinched her nipples through the material protecting them.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 am

"Don't make this too difficult for me and I won't have to hurt you." He moved the hand holding her wrist so that he could hold both her wrists in it.

"That's better," he snarled as he pulled her other hand away from the hand under her skirt. With that, that hand slipped under the waistband of her panties while the other two tore the front of her blouse open, exposing her bra-encased breasts to the night air.

Character listing

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:35 am

Kakumaoh's hand reach over and grabbed her only free wrist, now securing both her wrists in in one of his hands. The grip of that just one hand was so powerful there that the combined might of her arms could do to free herself.

As he snarled, she saw both hands working her chest grab the blouse and with one quick tug ripped the front of the blouse. She could feel the cool night air now on her chest. Ah! No! She had little time to protest as his hand underneath her skirt, reached up to the top of her panties and then slid underneath.

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm

She continued to struggle against his grip, but seemed unable to free her arms or break away from him. Confident that she was firmly in his control, he leaned down, his hot breath on her neck.

"You say 'no,' but I'm sure you'd enjoy it if you'd let yourself. Your body certainly will, just like every other girl I've met here." He ran his tongue up the side of her neck before continuing. "Besides, you've got such a nice body. It seems a shame to keep it hidden." With that, one claw hooked the edge of one of her bra's cups, pulling it down to free the delectable globe within.

The hand in her panties had not been idle during this, as he began to caress her slit without any barrier between his hand and it.

Character listing

Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 am

Ishtar could feel Kakumaoh's warm breath on her neck, as he told her how much she would enjoy it. She could feel his warm tongue go up her neck, she shivered as she realiezed there wasn't much she could do.

She looked down as one of Kakumaoh's claw connect with a cup of her bra. With a gentle tug he pulled her down her bra, her breast bounced as it was released into the cool night air.

Ah!! She felt hand his hand press against her flower. Slowly but surely, his hand begin to caress her flower.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:40 am

"See? It sounds like you're starting to enjoy it already," he taunted when she gasped in response to his attention to her sex. As if trying to get even more of a response, the tip of his finger began to insinuate itself between her nether lips.

One of the hands on her breasts went back to fondling the now-exposed orb while the other one pulled down the remaining cup of her bra to release its contents. This done, he began to fondle her nipples to erection. "Either you're getting excited or it's colder than I thought," he said, half-jokingly, as they hardened under his attentions. "Either way, I definitely can't let you go now."

Character listing

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 am

No your wrong, I'm not...Uhhhh Ishtar could feel Kakumoah finger begin to push itself into her delicate flower. Her face turned red at the mere thought of Kakumoah being able to do what ever he wanted with her.

She could feel the other breast be released from her bra. It did not get to enjoy its moment of freedom, and the now free range orbs were caught in Kakumoah's hands. His fingers began to rub her nipples as she moaned in response. Soon her nipples became erect, and he told her what she already knew, he wasn't going to let her until he was done with her.

Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 am

"We'll see about that." His probing finger continued its assault on her intimate regions while two more gently parted her sex lips to ease its way. One of his other hands reluctantly released its hold on her breast as he moved to remove his loincloth and lift her skirt out of the way. Soon, she could feel his shaft pressing against her nethers, with only her panties offering any barrier to it.

Character listing

Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:36 am

Ishtar could feel Kakumaoh finger press in her flower, exploring it and slowly trying to convince it to bloom. His other fingers began to force the issue as they begin to seperate her netherlips. As she tried to supress her a moan, she noticed one of his hands leave her breast. As she tried to figure what he was up to next, she could her skirt being lifted. Then she felt the heat of his member press against her flower with panties being the other thing under her. Oh no! Please don't do that!

Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:43 am

"Do you really think I'm going to stop after just a taste? No, this is going to the main course. I'd prefer to wait until I've got you warmed up enough, but my patience might not be enough for that." His breathing had been getting heavier, giving some indication of just how close he was to saying the hell with it and raping her whether or not her body was ready.

His questing finger then managed to find her clit and began to stimulate the nub. Perhaps he'd be able to get her ready, after all.

Character listing

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am

Ishtar's head jerked as Kakumaoh's finger had found its target. Ahh! Her breathing got heavier as he began to rub her senitive button. Ishtar could feel her body starting to respond to his touch, despite her best efforts.

Still his warning scared her, his patience with her was beginning to run thin. I will have to careful or he's going to hurt me. She didn't resist as much in hopes he would be a bit more gentle with her.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 pm

A burst of fear followed by a lessening of her resistance suggested that she'd taken his warning to heart. Based on the amount of fear, he suspected she'd taken it as a threat, but as long as she cooperated...

It was fortunate that her body was beginning to respond to him, as her fear was acting as something of an aphrodisiac to him and he didn't want to hurt her if he could avoid it. The finger at her clit began to rub faster while his free hand tore her panties off. The head of his dick pressed against her sex, remaining only a quick thrust away from penetrating.

Character listing

Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next