View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Surf and Sand (for Rahs) 

Post Re: Surf and Sand (for Rahs)
Her moan told the skies that the pleasure filled her as his cock jammed in her flower, fueling the blaze within her. His thrusts were slow at first, her moans that begged for more and let him know he was doing everything right showed that Ishtar was a pleased woman in that moment.

Her hips began to grind against his thrusts, pushing his cock further in and motivating to speed up, pleasure filling both of their bodies. Rahs let out a groan of pleasure as she kept grinding and even smelling the scent of lust in the air. The beach was gonna be the only witness to the overwhelming orgasms that they were building so eagerly.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 am

Ishtar heard him groan, it was clear that was pleased with her. She could feel him thrust a little hard and a little faster. Her breathing got heavier and the tempo of her moans picked up the pace. She could feel the fire inside the both of them burn a bit brighter.

There! Ahhh!!! There! Ohhhh!!! That's it, don't stop. The water crashed on the shore as she let out another moan, as the she could feel the pleasure build build within in her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 am

His thrusts sped up. Her moans sped up. And with them, the waves also rose and hit the shore more frequently, the sea reflecting the fire within them, increasing every second. The pleasure increased, and Ishtar begged him not to stop, her flower practically burning with satisfaction. The tentacles that caressed her bosom, her butt cheeks and penetrated her anus didn't stop either.

A wave of pleasure began from the tip of his cock and lowered to its base, spreading throughout his loins, to his stomach and then his thighs. His body temperature rose with the ever building pleasure and he knew that this orgasm was near. "I won't stop," Rahs reassured her.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:28 am

Ishtar moaned as she felt his body heat up in excitement of the moment. She could feel the fire in her build into an inferno. She moaned and grunted at increased pace as her back began to arch back. She was close, so close.

Good. Ah!!! Good!!! I almost...Uhhh!!!!...almost there. Her tired body was about to go over the edge. As far as as she was concern, the sooner the better.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:54 am

Her moans were deep and the blaze increased. It was obvious how close Ishtar was to orgasm, with arching back and warnings. Rahs was close too, his cock throbbing inside her flower, the waves of pleasure slowly returning to his swollen cock.

The mercenary put his hand on one Ishtar's breasts and groped it, feeling the tender soft flesh as his member felt a surge inside and exploded in ecstasy, his hot semen being ejaculated inside her. Spurt after spurt of his spunk filled her completely, and soon dripped from her vulva. Rahs groaned and his leg muscles contracted and relaxed, his hand not letting go of her orb as the orgasm disappeared slowly.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:14 am

Ishtar felt could fell his member throb and pulsate inside her. He was close to. She looked down as saw his hand reach up and grope one of her breasts. As he squeezed it, she could feel his hot release inside her, filling her completely. It was too much.

Her head shot back one last time as the explosion of esctasy demanded she shout to the heavens. [color=LightSkyBlue]AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Her tired felt body fell limp, only twitching a bit from the aftereffects of her orgasm.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

It seemed everything was a bit too much for Ishtar, the orgasm completely rocking her body and shouting to the clear blue skies due to her bliss. She then relaxed, and fell limp, her body exhausted from being ravaged by Rahs. It twitched a bit afterwards, due to the aftershocks of the overwhelming orgasm.

All the tentacles retracted, and the mercenary took Ishtar in his arms, the girl was practically left with no energy. Did she just fell unconscious? Rahs lifted her from his cock still throbbing a bit from the orgasm he had, his semen being pulled by gravity, dripping from her cunt to the sand they were standing on.

He suddenly remembered that Ishtar wanted some clothes to remain afterwards they were done, and Rahs thought that she deserved it, but then again, he really didn't care much and finished them throwing into the vast sea. Rahs kneeled on the sand and laid the exhausted, limp girl on the sand, her body covered in sweat and body fluids.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 am

Ishtar limp body laid in Rahs hands, exhausted all she could do was breathe. She wasn't really aware of what she going on at first. All she could hear was the waves crashing on the shore.

She then felt her body be layed down in the sand. She had expected tentacles to envelop her again, but it didn't happen. Slowly open her eyes as she looked to see what was going on. Something caught her eyes as it sailed through the air.

She looked over and saw that Rahs, was taking the remains of her clothes and throwing them into the ocean. She reached out weakly with her arm. No please don't. I want thoses. she said weakly.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 am

Those were the last of her clothes that were in her backpack that left her open for Rahs to start abusing her. He stopped his motion as he was going to throw a bikini bottom, Ishtar's weak voice barely managing to be heard.

"Pff... fine then... all that's left though it's a towel and this," Rahs said, throwing the bottom and the backpack that had the towel near Ishtar and looked at her exhausted body. It was clear she wouldn't be able to keep getting fucked. "I'll take my leave, Ishtar. Hope I'll see you soon, because I certainly enjoyed this," he added.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:21 am

Ishtar reached over and grabbed her backpack and dragged it closer to her body that was covered in their juices. He seemed done with her...for now. Y-You are going to come back for me? She was sure if she was scared or excited at the prospect.

Slowly she pulled out a towel, though she didn't yet try to cover herself.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 am

Ishtar slowly pulled the backpack towards her, her body shining due to the juices with the light of the sun, the wind caressing her blue hair. It was actually a beautiful scene, a pretty girl laying on the sand next to the sea and the breeze caressing her body.

"Yes, I am. Many, many times in the future. So don't go forgetting about me," Rahs answered, looking at her frame. Her bust and thighs looked so tempting while she still didn't cover herself, but it would be too much by then, and Rahs let it go in his mind.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 am

As she to her senses she realized that her towel was going to have to pass as her outfit for a while, she slowly sat up as began to wash her self off a bit so she then use her towel as a wrap. Many times?

Her memory probably wouldn't let her remember this singular encounter, but if he came after many times, there would be no way she would forget him. Don't expect me to be as easy to catch as I was today. It was a bit of a bluff, but as soon as she said it she realized it wouldn't deter him.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 am

"Yep, many," Rahs repeated, watching how she sat up, cleaning herself a bit before trying to use the towel as wrap. Too bad that she wouldn't be able to remember the awesome time they had that day, but then after meeting her more times she'd be able to remember them. "I hope so. It's more fun that way," he replied with a laugh, crossing his arms still staring at Ishtar.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 am

Ishtar cleaned herself off as she heard his response, [colot=LightSkyBlue]Of course he wants me to be hard to catch, that's what he looking for[/color]. Well she would have to deal with that bridge when she gets to it. She slowly stood up to put the tower around her, she could feel her body struggle against the gravity.

As she looked over she saw him still there watching her. Her knees buckled for a second, but she keep upright. Well good, I will be more prepared for you the next time we meet then. She didn't even really know what she meant by that, but it make her feel a bit better to say it.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:33 am

"Haha... Good!"

Her body struggled to keep its balance, the exhaustion took its toll on her. Her knees even buckled for a second but managed to keep upright after all. Rahs then turned around a bit, took one last look at her and smiled, though invisible to her.

"Very well then, farewell Isthar..." he said, finally turning to leave, walking towards the woods he came from initially. A very good girl to look for if there weren't any other possible victims he thought, managing between the trees. I'm looking forward to our next meeting already, Isthar... and he chuckled.

SFA---

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next