View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Theory is not everything (Emilie) 

Post Re: Theory is not everything (Emilie)
Being shy is... no excuse at all. Wouldn't you want to know more? Collecting experience, getting relaxed like you've never been able to?

Emilie stared openly now, her eyes unable to focus anywhere else but Ryu's chest. The visible portion of skin sent Emilie's head into a fluttering mess and she felt dizzy for a moment. She'd never been hit on so openly by another girl before and even now, she felt as if she were becoming more comfortable with the girl.

"I... I'd love to know more!" Emilie declared as her eyes met with those of her new friends. She blushed and closed her knees together under the table, her toes curling nervously in her stockings. Her hands rested on the table, shaking very little but still enough to show she was still nervous.

"H-how would you suggest I go about collecting experience? When I see a girl I like... I freeze or tense up," She wanted to add "like now" to her statement but she could tell that Ryu already had a hint that Emilie was nervous because she thought she was cute. She'd never been the object of another girls affections before, but she figured since it was a new school for her, why not?

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 am

Ryu was about to clap her hands together due the girl got influenced by herself so easily, but in the end she didn't move her hands at all. The expression on her face remained while Ryu got back on her chair. Not wasting any more time she got up from her chair, walked to another edge of the table nimbly and stopped. Ryu's head turned around, facing Emilie again because of the way she reacted to her words.

So you'd love to know more...

She loved Emilie's edginess somehow, she couldn't explain why. The girl seemed really nervous and although Ryu's statements were quite offensive sometimes, the student decided to stay. Emilie blushed and closed her knees together, surely a sign due her rising excitement. Instead of overwhelm her abruptly, Ryu decided to play with her for a short amount of time. It would be fun to see the pretty girl begging for some experience.

Like just right now?

It was obvious these words would've followed Emilie's opinion. Ryu tried to volunteer the student to join in her plans of activities. It'd be hard if she tried to resist, but she already noticed the girl wasn't as tall as her, and obviously she had no muscles in general, like she disliked sports. Either she'd volunteer, or Ryu would grab her before she was able to leave the library. Her hand sliding down her thigh for a moment, there was no doubt Emilie would pay attention to her.

How about practice? I... would be able to share my experience with you.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Like just right now?

Emilie shivered as she felt Ryu's hand on her thigh, even though the skin-to-skin contact was walled off by her dark gray capris. She quickly met Ryu's gaze and a light blush formed across her cheeks. Did this girl really like her? They had just met and Emilie had yet to know anything about her aside from her name and a few activities. The girl seemed to linger her gaze on Ryu's face, taking note of how really attractive she was. It stunned Emilie somewhat, leaving her speechless.

How about practice? I... would be able to share my experience with you.

At that, Emilie wanted to fall over or faint. Ryu must have really either liked her or was strictly a lust-driven student. Emilie could respect either, or so she rationalized. It was Ryu chatting her up, and not the other way around. This girl showed an interest in her and she was determined not to drive her away if she could help it.

With her voice caught in her throat, she attempted to speak but a meek sound escaped her instead. Blushing at the inability to reply verbally, Emilie nodded her head quickly to let Ryu know that she would enjoy practicing and learning whatever it was Ryu wished to teach her...

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 pm

As a logically active person Ryu didn't care if she had to do anything to convince Emilie, but she was glad the student seemed to be more confident about her decision as she nodded quite evidently. Ryu let another smile appear, a more pleasant one like the others to make sure she won't resist in the beginning. Emilie seemed to be interested in it, but still Ryu was a compassionate person in the very deep parts of her soul. Playing with this student was so much fun, how was she even able to care about her?

Standing straight up, her hand let go her thigh and moved to Emilie's head, caressing her cheek for a second as Ryu's face approached hers. Her lips just looked too inviting to ignore them, she'd make her feel more comfortable with it before trying any of the huge activities. Eyes met, everything was just fine, just about two or three inches left between their faces.

You are pretty handsome, you know that? I would be ashamed if you feel like being used for something you do not accept. I am not using you though, I just want you to calm down and relax, so everything will feel much better...

Ryu got down on her knees. Not waiting for an answer, one of Ryu's hands grabbed Emilie's left shoulder, forcing her move her upper body forward to approach Ryu's own. She closed her eyes, abruptly their lips met, the soft feeling of girls lips touching each other felt good after a while nothing attracted Ryu like that.

Emilie's lips didn't feel like resisting or like she was still uncomfortable, everything went smooth in a way. Even though it felt good, it didn't satisfy Ryu enough to make sure she could handle it for some time, she wanted more of her. Remembering what she just said about using Emilie, Ryu tried hardly not to use her tongue in the first moment to combine both of their slightly rough meat to meet while they kissed.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Emilie shivered and let out a shy sigh of satisfaction as Ryu touched her cheek, her lips quivering in anticipation for what she presumed was a kiss. She half-lidded her eyes, whimpering a little as she thought it would come quickly but again there was a pause for an exchange of words.

You are pretty handsome, you know that? I would be ashamed if you feel like being used for something you do not accept. I am not using you though, I just want you to calm down and relax, so everything will feel much better...

And then it happened. Emilie blushed vibrantly at the sudden shared kiss. Her eyes closed as she struggled with this new feeling of sharing a kiss with another girl. She'd done it once before but this time was so... amazing! She leaned into it, trying her best to adjust to the strange new feelings, her hands gingerly placed on her new partners shoulders, her fingers gripping tight for fear of being pulled apart.

She was no stranger to kissing, so she tried something she thought would be interesting. She started to suck on Ryu's lower lip, moaning weakly as the submissive in the passionate kiss. Emilie wasn't able to take charge, but this was something she had never expected to get at Shokushu: a good, lesbian encounter.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Not that I am impressed she likes it... Obviously the student tried hardly to keep the almost special moment for some more time. Emilie didn't seem to be strong at all, but she surely wanted to keep going as Ryu felt her fingers gripping tight on her own shoulders. About to smile due her success, Ryu decided to keep it some kind of romantic at first.

Surprisingly Emilie did something more sensual at first and it felt good somehow. Actually she was a virtuous person, but this girl attracted her just too much. Her left hand that caressed her cheek earlier moved to Emilie's hips, holding them where they were. The other hand moved behing Emilie's head to keep it from stopping and getting away too fast.

As the kiss continued, she wasn't able to wait any longer. Her tongue slid out of her mouth, forcing its way inside Emilie's just to find the way blocked by a wall of teeth. If she'd like it, they would allow the strange encounter to follow its path. On the other hand, she seemed to be without experience, but she agreed to learn after all. Due Ryu wasn't capable to talk at this moment, she just let it go as a light moan escaped her throat. It sounded dull due their mouths were still closed in a way.

Will I regret it afterwards? Ryu was using this peaceful girl for her own interests, but in the end she wouldn't care about some more stress. At least Emilie seemed to be interested, too...

Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Emilie sat there, engrossed in the kiss as she felt Ryu's hand slide to her hips. She stiffened for a moment, the more contact that Ryu made with her the more nervous she became. However, that nervousness would subside quickly given a little bit of time. She seemingly nuzzled her cheek into Ryu's hand as they endured their liplock, pleased that there was someone here who had an interest in her.

The girl opened her mouth a bit to accept Ryu's tongue. feeling the wet fleshy muscle against her own. Emilie shivered with desire and kissed back with slightly more fervor, her tongue rolling against the slightly more aggressive and significantly more dominant girl's. Upon hearing Ryu moan, Emilie took it as a sign that she was being enjoyed and hoped that she wouldn't disappoint if things went any further.

Her mind raced, shrouded with attraction for a girl she just met as well as the slight fear of getting caught by someone doing this kind of thing in the library let alone with a girl! She whimpered a bit as the kiss continued, trying to suck a little on Ryu's tongue while her hands gripped even tighter to the girl's shoulders. Her eyes shut tight, Emilie continued to submit to the expert ways of her new friend...

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm

That's going pretty well... It was the only thing Ryu could think about as she felt both of their tongue's taste each other carefully. She found herself being kind of rough, but that was one of her secret distinguishing features. The lightly feared student was like butter in her hand, following every step she made. Still, Ryu was surprised the blonde, shy looking student increased the passion she acted while their kiss continued.

Slightly opening her eyes to catch every unwanted encounter in their surroundings, nobody seemed to be there. The librarian was still sitting at the entrance, Ryu was hardly able to see her due the shelves in their field of vision. Of course she did it only because the girl whimpered while their kiss, interpreted as a sign of her nervousness. Tongue's slipping inside their sealed mouths pleasurable, Ryu found herself enjoying it more than before.

Of course she knew almost nothing about Emilie, she did seem eloquently though. But dealing with shy girls was one of the things Ryu liked to do when nothing else was going on. It didn't count these moments anyway. But, should I go further now?

The hand on Emilie's hips reached below the student's shirt, searching for her more sensitive body parts. Caressing her chest gently, Ryu decided to wait for her reaction before going any further. Words would've been redundant in a situation like this, Ryu wanted her fun with the girl at first before she was about to get pleased. Learning by doing... I knew this would be confirmed someday...

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:54 pm

(Sorry for the wait Ryu, I had some things to deal with that came up so unexpectedly. I'll post as soon as I can ;_; )

Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2