View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Lesson in Power (Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Lesson in Power (Seraph)
Seraph could 'feel' Kanoe's resistance break, he could see it in her soul. For her everything except getting more pure mana was irrelevent. Seraph suddenly begain to wonder just how much control he could get over her while she was like this, but soon dismissed that thought as something to test another time.

As she sucked harder and harder on the feather that was leaking mana into her mouth he opened the other gate of the portal in the bells milking her and tried the liquid stored inside. As he tased it he recognised the mana inside it, and as he continued drinking he started to realise that the mana content was increasing. Whereas before it had only been a few drops of mana spread over a litre of normal emissions that number was changing as her body adapted to the huge amount of mana rushing through it. Sealing this end of the portal he caused all of the bells to suck harder. Who knows when a drink like that will come in handy and it would pay to have a good supply in store, and since he was increasing the rate of two he might as well do the third as well.

Now he considered Kanoe, with her control gone he could do whatever he wanted to her, although the slower he pushed her the higher the chance she would seek to enter this state again. Withdrawing the feather from her mouth he sent it down to burrow under her panties and brush against her pussy. If you beg very nicely I will give you mana that is far more refined than what you just had.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 pm
Profile YIM

Her mind was swimming as she was constantly milked and fed mana endlessly. She was becoming putty in this being's grasp and it hardly been more than a few minutes. The suction on her nipples causes them to pull outwards, here breasts swaying and heaving with each shuddering breath. No matter how much was drained, her body continued to produce more and more nectar thanks to Natsuki's alterations.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" she gasps as mana and drool trickle down the corners of her mouth. Kanoe gasped for breath as she came again from the constant suction on her breasts and clit. She whimpered weakly as her hips rock against the teasing tendril now brushing just over her puffing netherlips.

"Please... I'll... I'll do anything," she groaned, "Don't stop... I... I need more..." Tears water her eyes in a mixture of desperation and joy. She felt so good and the mana kept her body strong and awake for more. She could be fucked endlessly in this state and the thought sent shivers down her spine. Her hand finally released the tendril it gripped to stroke up and down her swollen breasts. The constant milking had made them grow another size larger.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Seraph felt a smile slowly spreading across his face as he watched Kanoe's body. Her breasts had actually grown a full size larger, Seraph determined to find out just how large they could grow, and to that purpose split the other wing wrapped aronud his body into its component feathers.

With six new feathers to use first he focused on her breasts, a feather wrapped around the middle of each breast and squeezed in time with the one wrapped around the base. He let that continue for a couple of seconds before using two more feathers to whip the two breasts, leaving angry red welts in her skin as they did so.

But the question remained. What to do with the last two? For the moment he left them out of it and stepped next to her. Kneeling down he easily plucks the flower from her grasp before entwining it in her hair. As he does so his fully erect cock pauses against her mouth and a tiny bit of his pre-cum, something even closer to raw mana than what had been emited from his feathers and far more potent, dribbles into it.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

"Aiiiiieeeeee!" She screamed as another climax wracked her system. But the mana kept her from feeling any fatigue at all. Her body just kept going and going. The tension of her body kept building even as she gushed her nectar all over herself and the floor. Tendrils wrapped around her breasts, feeding even more mana to the hypersensitive globes. This forced another two climaxes from her body without stopping. Another pair began to whip her swollen mammaries. Each strike caused the witch to scream in pain and ectasy causing her to cum hard once more. Every climax caused her breasts to jet even more milk into the suckling tendrils covering her teats.

Kanoe's hand followed the flower as it was pulled from her grip. It only gave up once it was slipped into her hair. She would be under the flower's spell until removed now. The woman's eyes were completely glassy, glazed over in lust and bliss. She lost count how many times she came and the number continued to grow in a near rapid rate.

She half gasped half moaned as she felt the monster's hot tip press to her lips. The witch could taste the highly potent mana. Licking her lips she then began to swirl her tongue around the heated tip, stroking just underneathe to stimulate it further. Her hips continued to twitch violently as another climax destroys her mind and weakens her will further. Using skills taught by Natsuki on how to pleasure both males and females, her fingers began to stroke the man's shaft while her other hand began to softly squeeze and massage his balls.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm

As Kanoe starts to stroke his shaft and play with his balls Seraph's eyes started to glow. He started to push his cock into her mouth, slowly for now, and as he did more and more pre-cum came out. Just like when he actually came Seraph had complete control over how much came out, when it came out, and how much mana was contained in it.

Slowly increasing the mana content as his cock slid into her mouth he decided on a use for his free two feathers. Both of them slid down her body, releasing mana into it as they went, and burrowed into her panties, one in front the other behind. The one in the front joined the other feather currently teasing her pussy, and the one behind her started to prod her rear entrance.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Every nerve stood on end as the trembling woman continued to pleasure the angel's cock. She was so saturated with mana that even the smallest flick across her clit soaked the floor with juices. Her world as she knew it was being demolished by never ending waves of bliss. It was doubtful there will be anything left of the poor witch should this bliss ever come to a end.

Sliding her lips around his cock, she swallowed half of it in one gulped. Kanoe lashed her tongue all over the shaft as she slides more of it down her throat before beginning the long deep sucks as she pulled back. Tasting more of the highly potent seed, her hand stroked harder and faster trying to goad more of the wonderful precum to her lips.

"Uuuhhnnnngg!" her eyes flutter and completely roll back in her head as she felt the highly charged feathers slide up and down her entrance. She began to suffer machinegun climaxes, unable to hold back a single one as long as the feather continued to tickle her swollen netherlips. Kanoe swayed weakly, her mind was mush. She only knew of two things now, mana and sex, both she wanted more of.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm

Seraph let Kanoe suck his cock while his feathers teased her body. He marvelled at the way her soul shifted and changed as she climaxed near constantly. Seraph could see two things racing through her soul, overridding every other thought, every other desire. Mana and Sex. Both were things he was more than capable of providing, assuming she could please him.

Fortunatly for Kanoe's shattered mind Seraph was quite enjoying her lips around his cock. Reaching over to hold the back his touch sent waves of magic flooding through her skull before he thrust forward with his hips and pulled her head towards him at the same time. Moving back he repeated this several times until finally he decided that Kanoe deserved a treat and, with one last thrust that forced his cock deep into her mouth, he came. As mana in its purest possible form flooded her mouth Seraph smiled to himself.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

The mana surging into her brain caused her eyes to flutter and become dull. Her fingers fumble, unable to concentrate on stroking the being's rod or sac. She did not resist as he thrust and pulled her head into the thrusts over and over again. When she finally received her reward, her body shuddered and arched as an explosive climax seared away anything that may have been left.

She gulped hungerly though it seemed entirely out of reflex now. Her hands fell limp as she used them for what little support they could provide. There was nothing left in her mind, a blank slate waiting to be filled. Kanoe sat there, allowing the mana and feathers to ravage her over and over as she climaxed endlessly before the powerful being.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Seraph's smile grows as Kanoe's body seems to stop moving, seems to struggle to move as she coms again and again from the three bells sucking, the teasing feathers, the whips and most importantly the sheer amount of mana flooding her body. A look in soul sight confirms it, her mind is completly blank.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth he quickly moves one of the feathers that had been teasing her pussy up to replace it, it wouldn't be nice to cut off her mana supply so quickly. Lifting her up with him he stands up fully and looks into her blank eyes as he rests her pussy on his cock. Suddenly he lets her drop down and as he does so the Feather that had been proding her rear also enters, and as his cock and feather sprays some liquid mana along her inner walls her body seems to come alive again. It must have fully absorbed the mana that he had squirted down her throat, causing the body to have enough energy to move, even without the mind guiding it. As he lifted Kanoe off his cock before slamming her back down onto it Seraph started to whisper a spell in her ear. All the while the feather in her ass thrusts in before almost going completly out in time to thrust in again, getting faster and bigger each time.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah... Mmph! Mmm..." she moaned into the tendril that slipped into her lips. Her will was gone, she cared not what happened to her anymore. Her body was merely reacting to whatever stimuli she received. With the tendril in her lips, she began to suck just like if the cock never left her.

The witch rose to her feet through the angel's guidance. She was looking at him but did not seem him. The glassy look in her eyes showed that lights were on but no one was home as she stood there before his relentless power. A muffled squeal sounds from her throat as his cock and tendril buried deep inside her climaxing cunt and her tight anus. Reacting purely on instinct, her legs wrap tightly around the angel as she bounced up and down on his powerful member.

Kanoe's eyes flutter as the soft words of magic crawl into her ear. With nothing left in her mind, she absorbed the incantation without resistance. She did not know what she was accepting but she did not refuse as she continued to climax over and over as enriched mana filled her body. Her heavy orbs drag up and down the angel's chest as she fucked wantonly. She had grew another size as her body continued to produce more and more milk to be fed on. Her breasts pulse with red hot heat and desire, the skin was stretched from the swelling. It would no doubt take time for her to breasts to return to their normal size. But for now, her body was designed just for milking and fucking for as long as the being wished.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm

All throughout the spell casting Seraph continues to pump into her welcoming body, continues to have his feathers send her into pure bliss and continues to pour more and more mana into her. While he doubts she could resist the spell he was casting he sees no reason to give her any chance to.

As he says the last word of the spell he 'sees' it take root in her currently blank mind, as it burrows deep into her mind to ensure that neither she, nor anyone else who can see into peoples minds or souls, will detect even the faintest trace of it. A spell from a school he dislikes using, but in this situation proves so very useful. The spell is a far more complex form of the compel spell that he cast on the gold flowers to ensure students not only picked them, but couldn't get rid of them. Whereas they can only do something simple (Such as pick me, or hold me) this version can create the compulsion to do nearly anything. In its dormant state it will have no effect but when he activates it Kanoe will find whatever excuse or reason she needs to follow its command.

With his plans for the future in place Seraph focuses on the present. He kisses the ear he had been whispering into, sending new waves of mana into her as he does so. While one of his hands is wrapped around her waist ensuring she dosn't do anything that might deny Seraph his entertainment, not that she was in any sort of mental state to do so, his other hand goes to her breasts and starts to squeeze each one in turn. Each time his fingers touch her skin more and more mana floods into her breasts.

Suddenly the feather pumping Kanoe's mouth withdraws and rests on her chin, its still spurting tip causing liquid mana to go all over her face, but onyl a few drops enter her mouth. Soon after the one in her ass also withdraws, although it still keeps its head embedded in her. Finally Seraph pulls most of his cock out of her and starts teasing her with it. If you want me to give you something than you have to beg for it.

As three sources of stimulation cease every other source on her body redoubles its efforts to keep her in a near constant state of orgasim.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile YIM

Low grunts and groans were all that left the witch's lips. Her eyes lacked any life to them as her body continued to bob up and down onto the angel's cock and tendrils. The spell sinks into the deepest recesses of her mind, leaving a mental mark for the monster to call on in the future.

"Uuhhnnn.." She tilts her head to the side as Seraph kisses her ear. If it were not for her constant lactation and climaxes, she would have looked like nothing more than a doll in the hands of this being. Her body arched into the groping hands, each pump of mana filled the luscious mounds more and more. Despite the enlarging, the giant globes remained firm though they appeared a bit ridiculous on Kanoe's body.

Kanoe was panting heavily as hot liquid mana was sprayed all over her face. Slowly the pumping ceased, leaving her body twitching from the afterglow of countless orgasms. Her eyes remained dull as she remained limp in the angel's arms. The sound of suckling could still be heard as the tendrils continued to drain her mana enriched milk from her heavy mammaries. With the orgasms ending with one just on the edge, slowly her mind tried to piece together what had just happened to her.

"Ummm... Uuuhhhnnnn!' Her body arched as she shivered violently. The stimulation and tension hit her awakening mind like a truck. Tears ran down her cheeks as she writhed weakly in the angel's grasp. Only then did his words finally reach her. "Pl-Please.. I... I'm going insane... M-Make me... C-Cum..." she whimpered, eyes pleading. There was nothing left of her composure, she needed release and she could not stand this overwhelming tension any longer.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:57 pm

At Kanoe's words Seraph starts pushing forward with his cock and the feather in her rear, but suddenly stops and draws back out before going back to teasing her. You can do better than that Kanoe. If you can't ask for something properly why would I give it to you? Seraph chided her.

While Seraph was speaking all of his feathers except for the two bells milking her freeze and stop leaking mana. Until she can ask properly for him to keep going Seraph has no intention of giving her any more pleasure. Even the mana storm in the air around her died down as Seraph removed every source of pleasure as he could, well except for the two bells milking her breast. Why would I bother giving pleasure to a cow? Something only good for milking. Beg well enough and I will treat you like a whore, both for sex and mana. Because thats all you are arn't you?

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 am
Profile YIM

The sensations in and around her body began to dull as the mana leaked out. She was still moaning softly as her precious teats were being drained. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes cloudy with lust. The intense pleasure was fading and her body began to tremble like if a drug was just taken out of her reach.

"Please! I'll do anything you ask!" she sobbed softly, "I... I need it so bad. I'm sorry for reading your book, I'm sorry!" Her hands gripped the angel tightly. She found herself longing for the energizing feel. The witch was helpless against the power but she did not care. Juices continue to flow freely down her trembling thighs. The heated tip was still being clenched tightly by her twitching folds, eager to be filled again and again.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:26 am

Seraph listened to Kanoe's words and his smile grew larger. He had got her to the point where she freely begged him to continue. Pushing up with his hips and pulling down on her waist he slammed as deep into her as he could, and with that the feathers returned to their previous movements and resumed leaking mana. However the feather that she was sucking on remains where it was, although it does resume squirting liquid mana onto her face.

I have nothing against you reading a book, however make sure you get permission and are prepared to pay for the knowledge within it. Even despite that isn't it generous of me to be giving you a taste of what magic really is? His voice is light, but if she dosn't respond the way he wants he to he will stop his feathers and cock until she does say the things he wants.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:45 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next