View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Perfect Trap (Dendrite) 

Post The Perfect Trap (Dendrite)
"You know, it's better I punish them than the 'wildlife'." I mused to myself. I was in full uniform, as odd as that was for me, but acting in official capacity, it was kind of my thing. "I'll have my way with them, and then let them off with a warning. Provided they come to my suite tonight to 'explain themselves'. Oh, I'm deliciously corrupt." You see, I had heard from a rather reliable source that girls had been dipping in a skinny way at a spring in the forest. And rather than watch them be violated by creepy crawlies, I decided to do the violating myself. A little lesson in not being a dumb little shit on this island. One little mistake and you're alien chow, or so I had learned from both my own experiences and my role as Head Girl. Granted, the creepy crawlies were supposed to get their fair chances, but I was the alpha of my girls, and I was going to stake my claims. They weren't dealing with just anyone, no, part of me taking this job was the status it afforded me with these hellspawn. I considered myself on par with them, so these girls I was going to meet? They were mine.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Perfect Trap (Dendrite)
It was a clear night, the stars shining down with startling clarity. The forest finally opened out in front of Linnis, revealing a wide clearing dominated by a limpid pool. Ripples revealed an underground spring feeding the pool on one side, with a small creek bubbling gently away through the forest opposite. The waning moon shone pale upon the scene, raining down frozen light. It was just the right illumination to gleam off of wet, smooth skin...

...but there didn't seem to be any skin in evidence. The scene was still and quiet. Empty, in fact; not a soul was to be seen.

Almost before Linnis had a chance to understand what she was looking at, there was a slight rustle above. A dark bulk dropped silently from the trees and landed right behind Linnis, a blue eye glittering in the darkness as it loomed over her. A tentacle draped over the girl's shoulder, almost companionably, while another slipped around her waist in an unmistakably possessive gesture.

And then she heard a voice, redolent with dark humor and familiarity. Even in the one word it spoke she could hear a reptilian patience, a dark hunger rousing and building, eager and greedy for expression.

"Linnis..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:26 pm

I looked around at the lack of girls and before anything else could even happen I cursed inwardly. Seriously, even as the tendrils fell around me, I told myself that I thought I got beyond this. I thought I was above this now. Evidently, I had a 'lesson' to learn. It figured. And of course, it wasn't just anyone. It was an acquaintance. "Would be a repeat offender, wouldn't it?" I asked, a sigh lingering on my words. We both knew the game, and frankly I was almost tired of playing, so I figured on a bargain, "I got some new girls in this week, how about an exchange? Pound for pound, so to speak? I'm really not into this sort of thing."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 am
Profile YIM

"I'm hurt, Linnis." Dendrite pressed itself against the girl's back, a tentacle twining around her chest in an embrace that could almost be called romantic. A dark laugh spilled forth from the alien before it continued speaking. "After I went to all this trouble, you offer a...a pinch-hitter? My dear girl, your position is one of great ease and comfort, even great respect, in an impossible situation. Have you forgotten your obligation to...swing both ways?"

"Besides..." A tendril slid up into Linnis' shirt, rubbing over her stomach, reaching up to probe her graceful chest. Another coiled around her right leg, slithering like a snake, creeping ever upward as if seeking home. "Besides," the creature whispered, right in her ear. "We both know that you are into this sort of thing. I know you recall my voice...my touch. And I recall you, every inch of you, every curve and fold, every sigh and shiver. No...No one will substitute for you."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:16 am

I winced. I truly didn't want this, but at the same time, I almost longed for that tendril to stroke my panties, to pull them off. I hated the process, but he was right, not only was it my position, but I did finally admit that deep inside, I could no longer deny it was... easier to get it over with, "I'm proud. I'm their leader. You know my game as well as I do. You know that I can't concede." Not that I wouldn't, at this point it was just easier, but I was too attached to my identity as a lesbian, and as the strongest among my girls. But I knew, deep down, how this was going to play out. And fighting it was futile.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmhmhmhmhmhmhm." Dendrite's tendrils twined around Linnis' hands, holding them securely; then the alien tugged backward a bit, unbalancing the girl. Of course the dark bulk was there to catch Linnis if she fell back. "I understand, Linnis," the creature murmured to her. The tendril coiling around her leg finally brushed against the soft surface of her panties, beginning to rub over them, getting familiar with the hidden curves. "No one can substitute for you."

--Jason Carter

Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 pm

I closed my eyes as the lack of balance made me lose my footing. Each step was so clear, so obvious. Either the tentacles would catch me or the form of Dendrite itself would. And... there was the touch. All according to a neat, organized schedule. And I knew no one would replace me. Part of me was glad. The guilt if someone would, that'd be too much. And that had to be the only reason. I let out a soft sigh as I fell back, resigning myself to what was going to happen, despite whatever resistance I decided to display.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 am
Profile YIM

Soft growls emanated from Dendrite, somewhere between chuckles and murmurs of appreciation. The phallic member pressed upward, eagerly rubbing over Linnis' sex. The ooze seeping from the tendril tip soaked into the thin fabric, making it cling wetly to her flesh and reveal the contours of her slit. Dendrite leaned back, grasping the girl's thighs and holding them spread apart, as if lewdly displaying her to an appreciative watcher. A couple more tentacles curled around her chest, taking a moment to rub her breasts through her clothes. Then they began to deftly undo the buttons of her uniform. "Ah, we shouldn't lose this," Dendrite murmured, carefully removing Linnis' pale blue Head Girl sash. "I'll let you wear it again a bit later. Hmhmhm..."

--Jason Carter

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 am

"To remind me of the only reason I don't bite it off?" I asked, a little just to show some sort of resistance. Although, the tentacles really had done a nice job of preparing me, and the slick clingy dampness of my panties wasn't entirely from his slime. As shameful as that was. No, no, I was at the worst realization I'd ever come to. On some level, somewhere, I was excited. It made me wince, made a tear fall, but I didn't put forth any physical resistance as he removed my clothing, rubbing his member over my panties. This was more than a little mortifying.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile YIM

Dendrite pulled open Linnis' shirt, tugging it and her jacket down her shoulders. A couple of tendrils quickly coiled around her chest, rubbing at her petite breasts through her bra. The alien shifted backward a little, carefully supporting Linnis' body, grasping her waist and thighs. The tentacle wriggling between her legs finally hooked into her panties and began to draw them down, pulling them free of her wet sex and slowly down to her ankles. And, as the tear dropped from Linnis' eye, Dendrite reached a tendril up to brush over her cheek...It stroked her gently, brushing away the warm salt of the tear. Then it slid down to rub over her lips, caressing softly.

--Jason Carter

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:41 am

I watched the tendrils play with my chest and the blue lace of my bra with heavy, slow breaths, that grew more intense as I watched my panties be pulled away. He brushed my tear away, which took me slightly by surprise, and that left me not holding back the moan his caresses elicited. I shuddered slightly, but knew both what to expect and that I couldn't fight it. Even if I could, at this point I doubted I would.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:46 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]