View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A spell-binding tome (for Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
Seraph, now knowing just who he was dealing with, quickly cast a spell that made the door reflect light as if it was just a continuation of the walls on either side and the spell took effect just as Ishtar turned around. Although she seemed distracted by her hypersensitive nerves Seraph did not intend to leave anything to chance. She would leave when he choose to let her.

After a short incantation the walls of this room pulsed with magic, nothing could get in or out until he dropped the spell, no matter what sounds the two now made no-one would hear.

Seraph pointed at Ishtar and the reaction was a gust of wind which blew across her body, stimulating her nerves as it did so.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar breathed heavily as she looked around, the door was gone. All she could see was bookcases upon bookcases stacked against the walls. What's going on? Where did the door go?

It had to be an illusion. If she could get to the wall maybe she could feel her way to the door. Ahhh!!! Just the thought of feeling something was arousing her. She had to get out soon. She summoned her will and began to make her way to a wall.

As she did so a gust of wind blew into her. As she felt its cold air, goose bumps formed all across her exposed skin. Her hands wrapped around herself as she tried to fight of the chill.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:35 pm

When Ishtar wrapped her hands around herself due to the wind she invariably ends up increasing her own arousal as she presses the fabric of her uniform against her hypersensitive skin.

As Seraph stepped closer the effects of his mana 'bubble' on her body slowly became stronger. But as she slowly made her way to the door hidden by his light bending he felt a flare of annoyance. Unless he was prepared to use an actual mental illusion he was unable to prevent her from locating the door by touch.

But only if she looked at the right spot. With a flick of his wrist the lights reflecting off the objects in the room rapidly spun around, as if the entire room was spinning. When it stopped the appearance of the rooms walls had swapped sides. If Ishtar looked behind her she would be able to see the door out, or at least a reflection that looked like it.

Now Seraph had a challenge, could he break down her mind without revealing himself before she realized that the door was not where it appeared to be?

This would be entertaining.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her want urges increase as her arms pressed against her breasts. Her nipples were becoming erect; forming tents on her blouse. The emotion was been really powerful, because she saw the room spin.

After a moment, it appeared she had faced the wrong direction. Rats, the door is behind me. She spun around towards the door, finally she was facing the right way out. She slowly began making her way to the door, struggling to avoid being aroused any further. She looked down at the flower placed in her blouse between her cleavage, it wasn't going to be easy.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 am

Seraph watched as Ishtar staggered towards the 'door', all the while staying close enough to make sure that her body continued to be saturated with mana.

Focusing on a pat of the room he creates a light reflection of Ishtar writhing on the floor in pleasure, one hand buried in her panties while the other squeezes her naked breast. After a second the reflection vanishes and he turns his attention back towards the real thing.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her arousal getting stronger as she struggled to get out of the room. As she look around she briefly saw herself lying on the floor overwhelmed with pleasure as she played with herself on the floor. Ishtar blushed as she saw herself lying on the floor. Slowly her hand slide into her blouse and began playing with her breast again.

Ishtar shook her head and when she back over her image on the floor room was gone. She looked in disbelief. This room was just one temptation after another, she had to get out and now. Nearing the door, she reached out to turn the door nob.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 am

Tch.

As Ishtar touched where the 'door' handle was Seraph let out a sound of annoyance as her hand passed through the handle and touched a books cover, all the while not distorting or warping the appearance of the door at all. Despite the fact that Ishtar's hand is going straight through the handle.

Seraph cannot see Ishtar's face from his position behind her, but he has lost his challenge. Using a school of magic he dislikes the entire room is filled with Ishtar's voice moaning or screaming in ecstasy. As she looks around the room is filled with light reflections of her playing with herself in various states of undress, and with a wide variety of toys, and occasionally with other girls also playing with her body.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:04 am
Profile YIM

As Ishtar's hand passed through the door handle, she shouted in disgust. NOOOO!!!! I was so close. She had been fooled by an illusion worthy of her hear. She spun around and let braced her back against the bookcase hidden by the illusion.

As she slid in defeat on to the floor, she could hear the room fill her moans and screams. As she looked around the room she saw images of herself. Some of the were her playing with herself, some where of her playing with toys, some where some of the other girls on campus playing with her.

It was too much. As her hand continued to rub her breast, the other hand began to unbutton the rest of her blouse, the gold flower fell in front of her between her legs. Slowly she began to undo her skirt.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 am

The key component behind an illusion is belief. If someone believes in what they see it becomes 'real'. Whereas Seraph can use light magic to create images he cannot use it to create an illusion. Instead he has to use a magic school designed, and named, after that single effect. As long as Ishtar believes in what she sees it becomes real, at least to her.

As Ishtar starts to undress herself Seraph turns three of the light patterns mirroring her into proper illusions and each one stands before walking towards Ishtar. The first is wearing a school uniform, although select buttons have been undone to allow access to the more intimate parts of her body, the second is also in a school uniform, although her top is completely open for the world to see, the third and final one is completely naked.

As the illusions reach Ishtar the first one goes down on her hands and knees before guiding one if Ishtar's hands down to pick up the flower and tuck it into her hair where it will stay out of the way, and still provide the affect. While she is doing that the second and third illusions, rubbing and squeezing their own breasts the whole time, start groping Ishtar's breasts.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar looked in disbelief as three different version of her walked towards her in different states of dress. The most dressed went down on all fours in front of her. The first faux Ishtar reach over and grabbed Ishtar's hand and pulled it down to the flower.

No, please no. I don't want it. The faux Ishtar giggled and with a wicked smile, had Ishtar grab the flower. Slowly, the faux Ishtar guided Ishtar's hand to her hair placing the flower in her hair. Ahhh!

As she did so, the less dressed faux Ishtars sat next to Ishtar and began to rub their breasts. As Ishtar watched, they reached down with a free hand and each began to grope Ishtar's swollen orbs. As head jerked at the sensations she felt, her free hand grabbed on to her skirt for comfort pulling completely free from her body on accident.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 am

Splitting one of his wings apart, while adding another layer onto the illusion of the three Ishtars' that prevents the real Ishtar from seeing him Seraph moved one feather into where the mouth of each illusion is and shapes the tips into suction cups. As the illusion mouths moves so to do the feathers.

The first illusion giggled before she spoke, her voice that of Ishtars but in ecstasy. What do you mean I don't want it? If you didn't want it you wouldn't be doing this would you? The other two chime in with agreements, one's voice is underlined with bliss while the other seems dreamy.

Suddenly all three press their lips against a nipple or against Ishtar's clit and start to suck. Just in case the illusion is not completely believed by Ishtar's mind the three feathers latch on and suck just as if it really was Ishtar's mouth sucking, although they also start seeping mana directly into her rapidly welcoming body.

Watching all this Seraph feels a slight stirring in his own body as three of his feathers suck her most sensitive areas. Hopefully her mind will completely break soon and he could reveal himself.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her hands be pulled to her panties by the first faux Ishtar. There the faux Ishtar guided her hand over panties and pull them to one side of her crotch and hold the panties in place. The faux Ishtar moved closer as they licked their lips.

As the lead faux Ishtar told her she want it, Ishtar tried to protest. It's not me, its the fl....Ahhhh!!! Each of the faux sisters placed their lips on a nipple or clit and began to such. She could feel the pleasure well inside her as they began to suck harder on her.

Ohhhh!!!!...its feels so good....Uhhhh!!! Ishtar brought her hand up to her mouth. She bit her index finger to muffle her own moans as her faux sisters worked her over.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 am

Seraph watched in amusement at Ishtar's reaction to finding herself being ravaged by what seemed to be mirror images. Summoning another illusionary Ishtar and positioning one of his feathers at its right breast he expands his feather to make it match Ishtar's own bust size. The fourth Ishtar kneels down next to the real Ishtar's head and after pulling Ishtar's hand away guides her right breast into Ishtar's mouth who proceeds to start sucking it.

Ishtar's eyes widen in surprise when it starts pouring what Ishtar will assume is milk down her throat, but in actual fact is liquid mana. The more liquid mana that pours down her throat and into her body the more she wants it, the more her body demands that she gets more. When Seraph changes the composition to make it even more infused with mana the feelings caused by drinking it only increase. But with the illusionary Ishtar's breast in her mouth and her hands holding Ishtar's head in place there is no way to do anything but swallow.

This continues until Ishtar's hips start bucking as an orgasm, caused by the drunken liquid mana and the three feathers hidden by illusions, takes over her body, robbing her of what little control she had left.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 am
Profile YIM

As Ishtar could feel the pleasure begin to well inside her as faux Ishtars continued to suck on her senstive areas. As tried to hold on a fourth faux Ishtar wandered into view completely naked. With a smile, she played with her breasts as she kneeled down next to Ishtar.

The new faux Ishtar pulled her hand away from Ishtar's mouth and placed her faux breast so that her nipple entered Ishtar's mouth. Already stimulated, Ishtar began to sucking it. She could feel the milk pour down her throat, making her want to suck harder. Ishtar could see the faux Ishtar enjoyed and was keeping Ishtar's head from moving with her hands.

As more mana flowed through Ishtar, she could feel herself getting closer and closer to ecstasy, until finally her hips began to buckle. MMMMMMPH Ishtar's back arched as she was overwhelmed by her first orgasm...

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:02 am

As Ishtar entered her first orgasm Seraph decided that he had enough of directly using magic on her mind. Dispelling the illusion he reshaped the three feathers that had been pretending to be mouths into bells, which started a pattern of suck and than release on their imprisoned button while the one in her mouth slimmed until it was its usual shape and size. However it started to pump into her mouth and the amount of mana squirting from its tip increased rapidly.

As Seraph's last two feathers coiled around Ishtar's breasts and started to constrict and than release them Seraph spoke I take it you found my book interesting? I must say I was surprised when I saw you had flipped forward to chapter 6. Most linger in chapter 3 and prefer to read about magic rather than pursue reading material such as in the 6th chapter. But maybe you are special and have certain tastes?

To allow her to reply the feather that was in her mouth dropped out and rested lightly on her face, its tip still seeping small amounts of mana that dribbled onto her face, much to the annoyance of the part of her that craved more of the liquid mana.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:23 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next