View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A spell-binding tome (for Seraph) 

Post Re: A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
As Ishtar spasmed from the after effects of her orgasm, she saw her faux sisters slowly fade away. In their place was three bells that were firmly attached to her sensitive areas, slowly sucking and releasing the areas they were attached too. A feather was still pumping her full of something....she didn't know what it was except she wanted more of it.

As two feathers feathers rapped around her breasts, Ishtar let off a soft moan. The feather dropped out of her mouth and began to play with her face a little.

I just somehow...Uhhh!!!....got to that page. Ohhh!!! I didn't expect to reach it...Ahhhh!!!!...I didn't what it was in it.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As his feathers continued to manipulate her body Seraph spoke, his voice almost sounded disinterested as if he wasn't paying any attention to Ishtar's body or the tendrils of mana manipulating it. I'm sure you worked out that as a direct result of the amount of magic recorded in it the Darklight Grimore it has unique properties. One of those is the ability to see its readers mind and find pages that they would want to read. Any page you see appears because you want to read it. Of course if your mind gets distracted when you turn the page it could very well pick up on that and show you what you wanted in that moment of distraction.

Seraph stepped closer until his mana bubble completely enclosed Ishtar. It was a simple matter to focus the mana into a very weak light magic spell, and a warm tingling spread across her entire body. Gentle motions caressed her entire body, almost as if her entire body was being massaged at once. All the while the feathers all started to glow a little brighter as Seraph further charged them with mana. Ishtar's body reacted strongly to the sudden surge of mana flowing through her breasts and clit. At the sight of Ishtar's writhing form Seraph felt his own body respond, thankfully hidden by the two wings still wrapped around his body.

While I will admit to casting the illusion, the basis for it, its focus, came from you not me. What you saw was what your own mind desperately wanted to see. I simply provided the mana, and the incantation. What actually appeared was entirely your choice. The only reason I dispelled it was because I thought that if all you were after was pleasure than it would be kinder to step in personally and provide something physical rather than let you imagine you fucking yourself.

Seraph's words were carefully chosen, designed to try and tip her over the edge. To make her doubt herself and get her begging at his feet for him to do her in any way he wished. It would take time, she seemed to be quite strong willed in that regard, but Seraph had plenty of time. With his mana pouring into her body it would not get tired. She would still have a limit on what her mind could handle, but Seraph would be careful to ensure that she didn't reach that limit. If he stuffed up and she did suffer a mental breakdown than he could easily use a wing magic spell to revive her.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:05 am
Profile YIM

I wanted...wanted to see what....your doing to the other students? I couldn't...Ahhhh!!!...want to do that? Seraph stepped closer, allowing Ishtar to get a good look at her tormentor. He was not what she expected.

He dwarfed her in height and looked like he had the wings of an angel. He had a long golden pony tail that reached down to his waist and blew carelessly in the breeze. As his gold eyes stared down at her, she could feel him staring into her soul. She knew there was little she could hide from him.

She moaned suddenly, as she felt a warm tingling sensation envelop her body. It was as if some invisible force was massaging her entire body. She could feel energy flow into causing her to revitalize and writhe to this new sensation.

You are...Ahhhh!!...are here to service me!!! Ohhh!!! I don't believe I wouldn't want to do myself. Uhhhh!!!! Her hand reached up and wiped a little of the mana that was on her face as she tried to resist looking at it. Slowly she licked a bit of the mana off her fingers. She was slowly losing her will, but she was determine to hold out as long as it took.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:29 am

It is hardly fair for your mind to experience pleasure but to deny your body it. That is the problem with using an illusion for such a matter, you cheat your own body of what it craves.

Seraph watched as Ishtar managed to catch some of the liquid mana on her face on her finger before licking it off. Most humans didn't understand just how addictive mana was, the more you had the more you wanted. It may only start as a single drop, but that single drop would cause you to want two more drops. A rapidly dropping spiral that quickly had you craving mana with every fibre of your being. When it was purified and focused that spirals speed was amplified by several magnitudes.

Seraph looked at Ishtar's face, his eyes regarding her soul. He could see her defiance, her will. But he also saw it starting to rapidly crumble as her hand had started wiping her face in an attempt to get more mana into her mouth. Her mind hadn't even realised what her hand was doing until it suddenly registered more mana entering her mouth, and as it did her hand's search only became more desperate.

If you want more all you have to do is ask, Ishtar.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel her craving increase as she licked the little mana off her hand. She didn't realize she was even doing it but she soon found her hand looking for more. She wanted it, she craved it she demanded it.

Her body writhed a bit as she struggled with her will to keep herself from demanding more. Still when she opened her mouth during her next groan, she was surprised what came out of her mouth.

Ahhh!!! I want more, please give more. Ohhhhhh!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 am

As you wish. With a half bow Seraph caused the feather that was teasing Ishtar's face to enter her mouth and changed the rate of mana it was releasing from a small dribble to a proper stream. He felt her sucking on it greedily as her body overrode any command her mind might give.

As Ishtar gulped down mana Seraph considered the rest of her body before he spoke a single word Lumonis. Her felt a tiny swirling storm of mana form at the tip of his right index finger, no more than an inch wide sphere of high intensity mana moving at a frantic pace around and around.

Taking the last couple of steps that separated him from Ishtar he knelt down next to her before pushing his right index finger inside her soaking pussy. When he pulled it out again the storm remained inside her, and as he watched her bodies reaction he felt his own reaction, he had reached his fully erect state, although he could still change the size later on if he so wished.

He wanted to use his own cock to take her, but restrained himself. He could wait for millions of years inside the plane of void, he could wait the few minutes it would take to have her begging him to take her any way he pleased.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 am
Profile YIM

The feather pushed its way back into Ishtar's mouth and began filling her body again with the flow of mana. Though she tried to summon some will to at least slow this process, her mouth sucked down on the feather. She was going to get every last drop that was offered.

A single word attracted her attention, she looked up and saw Seraph standing above her. She saw condensed mana form around his finger, it swirled as if it was a miniature tornado and his finger was the eye.

He bent down and pushed his finger deep into her delicate nether lips. She moaned as he did so. She then felt the tiny storm within her tight area. It was like a lightning bolt of raw pleasure. She began writhing and twitching as she could feel the storm with in her.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 am

Seraph leaned close to Ishtar's ear and whispered It will release more if you treat it like a cock. Even though she didn't know about her various encounters with monsters the Darklight Grimore did, and so Seraph knew just how much knowledge her body had absorbed that her mind had forgotten. He had expected her body to respond automatically, and despite the fact her mind must be screaming as it tried to regain control it had simply ignored it. As a reward he kissed her ear briefly, sending a bolt of mana through the side of her head.

Looking now at the lower half of her body that contained the mana storm an idea comes. Placing his hand over where Ishtar's heart would be he mutters a few quick words as a surge of mana enters her body. However at first it seems to have no effect. Soon that changes as, despite the stimulus provided by the mana storm and the various feathers, Ishtar is suddenly unable to reach orgasm. Whereas before she was struggling to avoid having an orgasm, now she was desperately craving one.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar stammered, Ahhh!!! Treat it like a cock? Uhhh!!! As he kissed her, she felt a mana pour through her head. She moaned as entered her. She could feel a second wave of pleasure begin to fill her once again as she found herself soaked in mana. She felt she was once again on another edge of an orgasm.

And moments later, she was still on that edge. Despite all things being done to her and inside her, she found herself still on the edge. She just could reach that peak. Ishtar's hand moved down to her nether lips, and began to press inside, trying to force the issue. Still she found herself on the edge. Ahhhh!!!! I can't...Ohhhh!!!!...cum!!!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 pm

As Ishtar forced her hand into her pussy in an attempt to cause her to reach orgasm Seraph smiled to himself. Casting another illusion just behind him of Ishtar eagerly sucking on his cock, as her body spasms in orgasm. He lets it remain for a few seconds before causing it to fade.

Withdrawing the feather from her mouth and cutting off its seeping mana he caused the wings still wrapped around his body to unwrap and they flapped slowly behind him. Seraph's cock was held within easy reach of her mouth, a drop of his mana saturated pre-cum on its tip. Everything depended on if she took the illusion she had just seen as real. If she did she could very well start sucking on it quickly in the hope that she would reach orgasm due to it. Seraph decided that if she was that good of a girl he would reward her by letting her orgasm, as well as by releasing more of his highly concentrated mana that formed his pre-cum.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as no matter as much as tried she simply couldn't get an orgasm. As she looked up, she saw an image of her sucking on Seraph's phallus appear just off in the distance. As the image continued, the faux Ishtar suddenly spasmed as she reached an orgasm. Her moan lingered in the air as the faux Ishtar faded away.

It was then that Seraph unwrapped his wings revealing his member to her. It was so close and she could almost reach out and taste it. She need something, anything, to achieve that unreachable orgasm. She reached over with her free hand and grabbed on to his member. Slowly she reached over and just lightly licked the tip of his member.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 am

When Ishtar licked his member Seraph smiled as her tongue tingled from the taste of his pre-cum. With a thought the spell preventing her from reaching orgasm fades, but just as she starts to orgasm Seraph causes it to flare back up, cutting her orgasm off before it really begins.

A lick was all well and good, and she does deserve a reward for that, but he has no intention of letting her reach orgasm until she is well and truly sucking him. The brief flare is reinforcement that she is doing the right thing, and combined with the mana infused pre-cum seeping from his tip, it should send her last fragments of control spiralling away and then he could start making her ask, making her beg, for him to take her.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:52 am
Profile YIM

Aaaaahhhh..... Ishtar could feel herself about to be orgasm, then suddenly it stopped. She caught her for a second as she felt her orgasm stop. Still the taste of Seraph was overwhelming. She wanted more of it.

Ishtar wrapped her mouth around Seraph's member and slowly began to suck. Slowly she began to move back and forth on his member as her tongue teased his cock a little as she went.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 am

As Ishtar started to suck on his member Seraph made the spell preventing her orgasm go dormant, but only if she was sucking something in her mouth. The moment she stopped sucking something with her mouth the spell would activate, at least until she returned to sucking.

As Seraphs cock slowly released its pre-cum into her mouth, with the amount increasing based on how good a blow job she was doing, Seraph's hand started playing with the outside of her pussy, each touch sending a small burst of mana into the sensitive skin.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:26 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel herself starting to build towards an orgasm again, she began to pick up her pace of her movements. Her hand also began to rub Seraph's member further down near its base. Her tongue began to lap as much of the pre-cum as it could as it washed his member clean, exploring every detail.

She moaned as she felt his hand begin to play with her nether lips. If he just entered she was sure that mana he sent within her would drive her over the edge.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next