View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain) 

Post Re: Heavenly pleasures (Seraph and Neamhain)
Ryu stumbled across the path as she used to. Some minutes passed after she finally reached a wide curve of trees. She quickly arrived at a darker place, obviously the trees sent bright shadows to the less high places of the ground. Wondering if she'd arrive shortly, Ryu quickly noticed two other beings in front of her, each of them sitting on some kind of throne.

Spotting the mirror next to them, it was obvious what was going on there. Ryu stepped forward to observe the whole surroundings. Abruptly her face turned to an expression of embarassment and anger at the same time as she recognized the angel who made up a deal with her some time ago. Evidently it was his fault what happened to her yesterday, mentioning the mirror behind them showing the image of her own. Her arm lifted up quickly, pointing at him significantly.

Y-you again! What the hell did you do to me, did you lead me here? Damn it, who is this anyway?

Nodding at the obvious female angel who seemed to have a much darker shade than the male angel, Ryu stepped backwards. She may try to escape, but how was she going to explain her being late after all? Ryu got shocked due she finally found out what was going on, she froze at her current position in a way.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Do? I did nothing to you. If I had done something to you it would have felt like this... Seraph pointed his finger at Ryu and muttered a few words. Suddenly she gasped as her entire body shook with pleasure from a spell that normally brought someone to orgasm, however since the spell preventing her from orgasming was still on her she could not cum. In the process he awoke the dormant spell inside the flower that was in her hair, unfortunately she only wore the one.

I was simply curious as to how you were doing, and when I summoned that to see what you were up to this morning I noticed that something had decided to torment you and, in light of our previous encounter, decided to ask if you wanted some help. Of course if you would prefer to spend the rest of your stay at this school like that than you are free to leave.

As he spoke he saw something in her expression change. The last time they had met near the end of that encounter Seraph had placed a dormant spell inside her. It reminded her of just how pleasurable being with him had been. It had just activated and now she was struggling to keep control as her inability to orgasm started to drive her mad.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu's eyes widened as Seraph pointed at her, a few words spoken silently into the fresh air of the morning. Of course she knew the things which would follow his words, abruptly remebering the scenes of her long night in the closet. At first she fought against it for a short amount of time, but the effect of his spell was too enormous to take it. Still, her body shook with the sensations overwhelming her, but not dropping to the ground. Like the other day, something made it impossible to reach the peak of satisfaction, unfortunately she wore a flower in her hair. Due she left one in her room, the effect didn't multiply as much as it would normally do.

You are not a fair player. It must've been you who did it to me, there is no doubt you did it even though I am not sure about the details. And I'd prefer going back to school if you don't mind.

Her words sounded rather weak due the suddenly appearing pleasure, but she wanted to focus on more logical things. Keeping control of her body got harder as she remembered the activities both had shared the other day. Not moving at all, she thought about what to do next.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm

If you would have preferred to stay at school why did you come here? Seraph shrugged, a rare gesture from him. No matter, I won't stop you from leaving.

Seraph's statement was true. He wouldn't try to stop Ryu from leaving. Of course he was not Neamhain, and she was the one who had created the shadow barrier that trapped Ryu.

Seraph waved his hand and the Darklight Grimore snapped shut before vanishing, the image it had been used to create along with it. With that gone Seraph seemed to settle into his throne of shadows and the glow in his eyes seemed to fade, as if he wasn't paying attention to the world around him.

Seraph had already taken Ryu once, had already proven that he could force her to lose control and beg for him to do as he pleased.

Now it would be Neamhain's turn, her test to see if she could prove herself to be entertaining as a companion, rather than just something that he could simply use that reminded him of the Angels who had betrayed him. Either way Seraph would come out on top. He would find entertainment, either in Ryu or Neamhain's bodies. Possibly even both in fact.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Profile YIM

I arrived due something led me to this place. I don't care about skipping class either.

The angel sounded rather confident than lieing, it seemed like something was going on around. The dark female angel seemed to be quite attractive, monsters rarely set up any relationships even if they are just a method to receive pleasure. Scratching her head lightly due Ryu had to do something while her body still tried to resist the stronger force of him.

You will stop me. No matter what, you got something to keep me here. I bet on it, you are trying to trick me...

The redhead decided to stay, even though running away would have been a clever decision after what Ryu discovered. She didn't pay attention to a misterious looking object, vanishing after the angel waved his hand to use his magic abilities.

Ryu's standing position got fluctuated lightly as her mind slowly began to give up the fight against his magic. Her memories kept her from escaping anyway if they didn't set up a defense, she still liked what she received from him even though it sounded rather like Ryu was some kind of a slag. Still standing, some distance between her and the angels, her eyes flickered around her surroundings as she didn't decide to run away yet.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:48 pm

"Well who says you will even want to leave after I'm done with you?" Neamhain asked, standing up from her throne and walking slowly over to the tortured girl. Circling around her a soft hand caressing her face she stopped behind Ryu leaning against her, her large chest rubbing against Ryu's back as her head came close to Ryu's ear, whispering "Who says you will want to leave ever?"

Reaching her arms around the girl's body, her hands grabbed Ryu's full breasts softly massaging them although with the enchantments the two 'angels' had placed on her Neamhain was sure it felt like so much more.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Surprised due the female angel finally spoke, Ryu noticed her attention attracting chest, it looked like it was almost going to blow up her tight sitting clothes. Approaching her miserable looking body as she wasn't able to focus on anything clearly, Ryu felt the two attractive mounds of the angel rubbing her back, her eyes turned half lidded and her cheeks blushed abruptly. It wasn't like Ryu never used to make out with girls, but after all the situation seemed too nasty to her.

As she grabbed her breasts from behind, she blushed even more as the infinite pleasure started to spread through them, quickly hardening her nipples, noticeable due two small unevennesses appearing through her uniform. Her mouth opening, a light moan passed her lips as her eyes turned around even though they weren't able to see the angel behind her.

D-don't do that, please... I-I can be pretty rough if I want to...

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:16 pm

"Oh really?" she asked sweetly, speeding up her massage of those tortured orbs and every so often tweaking those hardened nipples to send shivers down Ryu's spine. Making sure to keep working those soft orbs Neamhain's lips lowered to the soft flesh of Ryu's neck placing soft kisses on the exposed flesh. Neamhain enjoyed a little torment every now and then, loving nothing more then making then teasing people into submission taking her advances slowly until they begged for it.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Her question obviously wasn't necessary, the flower and their spells affected her too much to resist any of their actions. Ryu felt like a desperate little girl begging for another ride on a horse she'd never ride again. And even though she enjoyed her encounter once again, she felt unnatural. It wasn't her way to do things or deal with them, but after all, what did she have to lose?

I-It tickles... Feels so good...

Silent moans escaped her throat every now and then, most likely sticking to the rhythm of the female behind her. Ryu disliked herself for enjoying the little ceremony, using her body as something sexual was unacceptable, but her body was weak, and her mind couldn't do anything against it. Even though the angel tormented her due the fact she wasn't able to reach any climax at all, Ryu wanted to enjoy it even though it was hard not to beg for an orgasm. Her hands reached up to her chest, they kept hold of the angels hands and followed the rhythm she rubbed her soft flesh to increase the effect even though it felt like pain to her mind.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Seraph watched from his throne as Neamhain had walked behind Ryu and started to massage her breasts with her hands. He had heard the words that passed between them and could see Ryu's growing arousal. He watched as Ryu moved her own hands onto the hands Neamhain was using to massage Ryu's bust and started trying to force them to do more.

Ryu I'm sure that if you ask properly she will consent to removing what is blocking your orgasm. Of course if you don't ask properly there will have to be consequences. His voice was lazy, still keeping up with the appearance that he wasn't really paying much attention to what was happening to Ryu.

Seraph looked at Neamhain behind Ryu, if she nodded he would remove the spell, if she shook her head than he would have to come up with a way to punish Ryu until she learnt proper etiquette.

All in all, this was proving to be very entertaining, and the show had only just begun.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes...If you ask properly I may let you orgasm." she told her, one hand moving from her breasts and tracing down her stomach sliding down to a stop just before Ryu's aching cunt before sliding back up to the unattended breast. Trying to make the choice as hard as possible Neamhain slowly started increasing the speed of her massage on Ryu's full breasts.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Ryu thought about it for a moment, of course there were several ways the two could take care of her, but in the end they just wanted her to abase herself by begging for more. Even though both of them were quite inviting having some fun after all and the massage almost turned her spirit into a pitiful heap of a thrull, she decided to fight against them. The angels would lose their attractiveness of their prey if she decided to do nothing.

N-no, thanks. I won't beg like last time, and my opinion is quite unchangeable...

Her weak body still had some power remaining, the two hands let go the angel's ones and hang in the air motionless. It was hard to agree her own miserable defense, but she didn't have any magic abilities like some other students around.

Lightly whimpering, she tried to withstood their intentions, even though the male angel attracted her attention, the massage of the very attractive and well built female angel almost made her mind collapse in satisfaction. After all, Ryu thought about her decision. They were most likely continuing their actions, no matter what she did against them.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Unchangeable you say? Proving that the impossible is possible, that unchangeable is changeable, that unmovable is movable are some of lives greatest joys, wouldn't you agree? Seraph's eyes glowed brightly and he gave the appearance of suddenly being interested in Ryu.

Seraph rose from the shadow throne and as he started advancing towards Ryu his two of his wings flapped out, and the third seemed to shatter and its pieces seemed to become embedded in the world around them.

Suddenly the air became thick, almost as if it was liquid. The amount of mana in the air had grown so high that it was visible even to the naked eye. Even the unskilled mind could focus this, and unless one had strong control their mind would warp the world around them.

His mind was strictly controlled, Ryu's, distracted by a desperate night trying to reach release followed by Neamhain's massage of her breasts, wasn't. The world around them shattered and reformed into Ryu's new world. But since her mind had been distracted by pleasure this world was one born of her deepest pleasure, everything she wanted to fulfil her pleasure was here.

Seraph smiled and with a thought locked the world in place, at least for Ryu. He and Neamhain had enough power to create things and warp the world around them as they pleased.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:38 pm
Profile YIM

You might be right, but I am not one of these poor and weak schoolgirls usually walking around here...

Ryu figured out it was a bad sign as the angel finally moved towards her and the air became thick somehow, as the world changed in a way. She got confused, nothing seemed to make any sense, but after all he had some strong magic abilities.

A scream wanted to escape her throat, but she shut her mouth as the world warped and started to clear. She didn't want to see or feel anything anymore, the two would just use her for their entertainment, her eyes closed as she didn't want to see their new surroundings after the angel smiled. Obviously a sign of success in his plans, but still they wouldn't get her to like it, at least she guessed it... and hoped so.

Several ideas popped up in her head, nonsense things most likely due she had no advantages against them to use. Ryu could turn around and try to use the dark angel as a shield, but after all she didn't know what the female was up to if she decided to give it a try. Taking the procedure, she didn't make any attempt to do something.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

"You won't beg? What foolish pride." she told Ryu, that sweetness shown before seemingly gone as one now free hand drifted down Ryu's stomach and under her skirt to rest on the girl's panties. Her fingers eagerly stroked the girl's slit through the still slightly wet panties, her inhumanly rapid strokes seeming to send a fire through the thin fabric and up into her pussy.

As she continued to torture the girl she whispered in Ryu's ear as the new world formed around them, "Look at this world your mind has created. You say you aren't weak but look around, the world filled with everything you wanted to fulfill your every desire." She then looked past the girl to Seraph, a silent signal passing between them as she wanted him to do something to prove that fact.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next