View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
Ishtar could feel Kakumaoh's fingers rub against her panties quicker and harder. Ah! As they did so her flower slowly began to bloom as her panties became wet. She felt a quick tug and her yellow rosed themes were ripped from her body. She watched as her panties were tossed carelessly to the ground.

Then she felt his member press against her nether lips. She tensed up in fear as she could feel his phallus so close to her. She was definately afraid, but she had one last hope that somebody would find her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:38 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
"Feels like you're ready now." The finger playing with her button moved out as he slowly slid his cock into her moist depths. That done, he shifted his grip on her, one pair of hands renewing their grasp on her breasts while the other pair took a grip on her hips, allowing him better control of her movements.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 am

Ahhhhh!! Ishtar head shot up as she could feel Kakumaoh's member slide into her body. It felt so deep inside her tight flower. She could feel his powereful hands reach up and grip her hips, keeping her pressed on his phallus. As her head fell foward, she could feel his other hands grip her breasts and once again begin to play with them.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 am

Her tight walls closed around him as he pushed inside her. Her body, at least, seemed to be enjoying this. As he began to slide his shaft back and forth in her, his grip on her breasts loosened. This allowed the soft mounds to bounce in his grip with each thrust, the pert nipples rubbing against his palm each time.

Character listing

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Ah...Somebody....uh...will come...oh...find me. With each thrust, Ishtar's head and breast bounced in rythum. Her nipples rubbed up and down against his open palm, being teased by his. She didn't want to enjoy it, but it seemed her body had other plans.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 am

"Somehow... I doubt... that. They'd... have been... at the... library... already... if you'd been... that late." There was the possibility that some girl who didn't know about the monsters and didn't care about the looming curfew would chance onto them, but that type wasn't likely to risk detention to go to the closed academic buildings. And, if they were interrupted, he could handle another student easily enough.

His thrusts slowly increased in speed and strength as he attempted to push her towards orgasm.

Character listing

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Ahh!!! Ishtar's breath became heavier and heavier. She could feel Kakumaoh member thrust quicker and quicker with each thrust. She moaned as she felt each thrust go deeper and deeper with in her. Ohh!!!

Ishtar could a wave of pleasure starting to build within her. Still she struggled to refocus her will. She tried to hold out against Kakumaoh's assault. However, that was getting harder with each moan and grunt she made.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

"Still trying to deny... what your body wants? We'll have to... do something about that..." He paused briefly in his assault, allowing the tentacle his dick was on to extend slightly. While this didn't let him push any deeper into her, it gave him more flexibility.

"Let's see if you can hold out against this." He resumed his thrusts into her tight womanhood, but this time he was able to move his cock inside her somewhat more before pulling back.

Character listing

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 am

Ishtar moaned as she could feel Kakumaoh's member begin to wiggle inside her. Aaaah!!! That feels so good! Ohhhh!!!! Her head pressed back against him as she was struck by the motions he was making inside of her.

Ishtar breaths were becoming quicker and harder as she could feel her back begin to arch. The wave of pleasure was overwhelming as it near the bursting point. She new she could not hold out much longer as he had pushed her to the edge.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 am

Even as the girl was pushed to the brink, Kakumaoh neared his own release. With a final thrust, he came deep inside her, releasing his demonic seed within her intimate depths.

Character listing

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 am

Ishtar could feel Kakumaoh release inside her. As he filled her insides, it was the final straw. [color=LightSkyBlue]This is it! THIS IS IT! AHHHHH!!! Her release mixed with his inside her as her head jerked skyward, let her moan go out to the silent nightsky. As her moan faded away, her head fell foward.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 am

After their orgasms died down, he paused for a few seconds, regaining his breath. After this, he pulled out of her and turned her over.

"You want more, don't you?" he asked, his tone of voice almost taunting. Even in the low light here, it would be obvious from a quick glance that he was erect again.

Character listing

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:09 am

Ishtar caught her breath, as her panting slowly turned into just heavy breathing. She was sure it was over, when she felt him turn her around so she faced him upclose. The three eyes stared into her with delight from his wolf-like head and his twin horns very much made him look like a creature from another dimension.

As she looked down his powerful frame, she saw that his phallus was still erect despite the orgasm he had. Furthermore it was flanked by a pair of tentacles that he had yet to bring into play. It was rapidly dawning on her that he was just getting started with her. I don't have a choice in the matter do I. Although part of her hoped, that he wouldn't stop so soon.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 pm

"No, you don't," he admitted, "But you'd enjoy this more if you'd admit what you want to yourself. I already know what you try to deny." That last part wasn't entirely true; while his empathic abilities allowed him to sense the traces of emotion that suggested she wasn't entirely hating this, they weren't unambiguous and he couldn't actually read her mind.

The tentacles she'd noticed moved behind her back and took a light hold on her shoulders, allowing him to hold her up securely without releasing her breasts. His cock slid forwards on its own tentacle, thrusting between those wonderful mounds before stopping right in front of her mouth. "I think you know what I want you to do. And what you really want to do, too." The tip of his member lightly pressed against her lips in emphasis, just in case she needed a bit more prompting.

Character listing

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Ishtar gasped in surprise as she felt his tentacles slide behind her back and grap on her shoulders keeping her pressed near him. The entire time her breasts were still being fondled as by his hands, keeping her stimulated. Slowly she realized that his member had slid up between her orbs and now sat the gate of her mouth. As he made the obvious request, she knew resistance right now wouldn't be recommended. Slowly she opened her mouth slowly allowed the phallus to enter her mouth.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next