View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Studying (Erica) 

Post Studying (Erica)
"This then this..I see...." Zilva feverishly flipped through the pages of her Alchmey book. "Unghh...my head.." She put a hand to her head pushing her short bangs from her face with a sigh. She flipped a page in her book looking at the symbols her mind translating them into english. "so then" She sighed as she closed her book her head hitting it. "Still there is a force here that is disrupting my alchemy...I cannot protect myself or my freinds at this rate.." She sighed again lifting her head. "I need a break"

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 am

Post Re: Studying (Erica)
I shifted my hands slightly in my lead lined gloves and apron sighing furiously as I adjusted a few things on a small mechanical box in my hand. I muttered some things under my breath and shook my head.

"Arg!!1 All the formula should be right damn it! I should have cold fusion why the fuck won't it work! If I don't finish this there's no way I'll be able to afford to help my family... This is one of my two core projects damn it!!!"

I don't know why I wore the lead lines stuff, there really was no radiation involved... that was the entire point of my experiment after all... the eighth one i'd done since high school. I huffed noticably and stormed out of my dorm hurling the cube into a wall, It left a sizable dent the wall. I blinked slightly making sure no one saw before gathering the cube up and pocketing it whistling non-chalantly as I wandered away. I hummed softly to myself as I heard what sounded like someone having similar difficulties, but a single word caught my interest.
"Alchemy???"
I blurted out, most likely loud enough for the girl to hear me

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

Zilva lifted her ehad as she heard the girl speak. Normally she would have said nothing and just sotra looked at her but as it was she was too tired to care. "Yes Alchemy the maniuplation of mass to transform it into something else...however this book lets me take matter and turn it into energy..however something at this school is disrupting it" Zilv as ighed a bit rubbing her eyes before looking back at the girl. she looked at the cube. "What do you have there?"

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 am

I looked at the cube after she spoke of her alchemy. I laughed a little at it really; ironic that in essence I was doing the same exact thing with my research though it was on a much larger much more current medium.

"It was supposed to be a cold fusion generator... Unfortunately it doesn't want to work... at least not at this school anyway. Under normal circumstances though the figures all say that it should be functioning."

I paused in thought for a moment before offering the girl a soft smile.

"We're trying to do the same thing in different manners... I need this so I can develop my atomic manipulation matrix and create my replication device which isn't unlike how alchemy turns some objects into other objects..."

I smiled nervously scratching at the back of my neck.

"Uhm... lets start over, I went on a bit of a tangent there... Hello good to meet you miss, I'm Erica Riley, and you would be miss Alchemist?"

of course I was still skeptical of the psuedo-science that alchemy was but, hey I wouldn't mention it, I had decided to try and make friends with anyone that showed any semblance of a brain.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 am

"I'm Zilva Silvermoon nice to meet you" Zilva sighed a bit as she reache dinto her jacket and pulled out what looked like a toy gun. She began to adjust a few things on the weapon ebfore looking back at Erica. "Alchemy Launcher..I load the materials into the slot and it fires based on what was loaded...can't seem to get ot to do much more than a stream of sparks or ice or other near usless things.."

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am

I loooked at the weapon she had produced nodding as I pulled a small note pad from my pocket, it was full of graph paper mostly.

"Hmmm interesting little device there I gave to admit. I myself had planned a ionized partical pistol... unfortunately don't think it will do much here other than blow hot air... the air here is abnormally clean..."

I shrugged slightly taking a breath.

"Hm, I had left my room to get my mind off my projects and here I am just chatting with someone about them."

With that I laughed slightly and honestly I did so hate when my mind drifted from my intentions, it was such a pain in the neck. I stretched slightly and let my eyes wander to the floor for a few moments before again looking through my blue print pad for a few moments.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 am

"I see..I need a break from my alchemy as well so then shall we take a walk? Maybe see if we can find something to eat?' Zilva stood putting her book away in her jacket. Before she had found that she had been using chemistry to fight but the book had awakened so much more. "she smiled a bit at Erica waiting for an answer.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am

The thought of going to get something to eat with someone I didn't quite know, let alone going for a walk with them but, then again This young lady did use a science of sort... and she was really bright from what I could tell right now. I decided finally and nodded politely.

"Sounds Divine Miss silvermoon, though I'm not sure where we could find somewhere in the school to find food beyond the cafeteria and the scattered vending machines."

I myself had yet to use any of them; my meals had been simple nutrient and caloric injections I devised so I never had to 'eat' any more... I didn't really trust vending machines since I nearly died from one when I was twelve.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:59 pm

"...is there something wrong with the sandwiches from the vending machine?" Zilva stood twirling her launcher on a finger before retuning it to it's speical pocket in her jacket. She was glad that the book explained how to make them other wise she would eb in trouble as they were fragile. "I've found that the fried egg ones are rather tasty.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 am

"Well no probably not..."
I paused then in thought wondering the best way to explain myself without freaking her out, but nothing came to mind.
"I've had bad experiences with food in vending machines and automats and the like lets leave it at that."
I decided that was better than mentioning I had gotten a near death case of food poisoning from a sandwich i had gotten from one once. best to not ruin it for someone else after all.

"If you'd like though we can go get something for you at least, I don't really eat unless I really want the taste of something. in fact I haven't had any actual food in months."

I realized how that sounded but, decided again it was best to only mention something if it was asked of me.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]