View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
Ishtar moaned as she heard Rahs whisper into her ear. She could remember her clamping down on his body. This has happened....Ahhh!!...before. You filled me ....with that liquid....as this....Ohhh!!!....this conversation before. She could feel his thrusts become faster as he added emphasis to his comment. It was ....Uhhh!!!...on the beach!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:43 am

His comment made her remember other things more clearly. It was that weird feeling like something you lost was coming back to you. But for how long? Maybe this time she'll remember more... Rahs thought when she moaned as his thrusts kept satisfying her tightening flower.

Finally she remembered the location. "Correcto! History repeats itself more easily with words than with actions. It was at the beach. You were wearing a lovely..." he stopped, leaving the detail for her to remember. "And what liquid? Because I did fill you with my semen... but if you mean the other one, I'm not gonna use it this time to show you that you really love this!" he added as his free hand held her hip and plowed harder and faster into her cunt.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 am

Ahhh!!!....Ahhhh!!!!....I was wearing a swimsuit....Ohhhh!!!! She could feel him thrust harder and faster into her. She let out a loud moan as she could start to feel a small fire begin to smolder within in her. Ahhhh!!!!....no!! She didn't want to believe he could get her to orgasm without any aide of drugs. She really didn't want to believe that. She had to hold out.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 am

Her moans reflected the pleasure than began to make itself more obvious within Ishtar's loins. But just like last time she wouldn't admit it. There wasn't a reason why she would either, though. But truth always comes to light, Rahs thought.

The tendril sucked her clitoris harder and used its barbs and the mercenary's hand carefully caressed and squeezed her orb. His other hand went to her neck and with only a finger's touch ran its way down through her spine until it reached her butt cheeks and between her cheeks. As it was so close to penetrate her ass, it went up again to repeat the process.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:19 am

Ishtar could feel him play with her as tendril as increased its sucking on her clit using its barbs for the full effect. Her mound was being massaged at ever increasing pace. But it was finger that was drawing the most excitement, he was playing with it tracing her spine from her neck all the way down to her anus.

It was driving her nuts. As he would press near her anus, she would moan a bit. She could the fire build with in her until it felt like her body was alive with pleasure.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 am

Ishtar really didn't need to try to hide her pleasure, since Rahs could feel it clearly as her flower clamped down on his massive member that never stopped to pump as her orb got squeezed and her clitoris sucked on. And he could also feel how intense was the feeling when the finger than ran on her spine traveled all the way down to her anus.

He was gonna ask her if she'd like him to insert it, but why not make her say it herself? Once more the finger traced her spine and for the first time the finger touched her anus, but quickly moved up. It traced down again and now rubbed her rear entrance, but moved away again, to keep teasing the blue haired student to submission.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:38 am

Please don't tease me...Ohhh!!!...like this. Please either put in me...Aaaah!...or don't. She de-empathized the last part of that sentence as she could feel her body get caught on the next wave of pleasure. With just another nudge she would dive into her second orgasm of the night. All it would take would be one little pressure. She moaned as she waited for his response.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 am

That's more like it... Rahs couldn't help a smile behind his helm as she asked him to either insert the finger in her anus. "Hmm, should I?" he asked teasingly, as his finger stopped just above her other entrance. Inserting meant that she would get her orgasm... but not doing it would also drive her crazy... a difficult decision for the mercenary.

But one... two... three, five, eight seconds passed and he moved his finger a bit upwards. Being denied an orgasm was a terrible thing to do. The finger traced back and forth a few times before rubbing the anus, finally plunging inside, spreading the tight entrance and sending the intense waves of pleasure.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:01 am

For the next few seconds, it appeared that he would continue to play with her spine. It was driving her crazy ever time he got close to inserting himself, just to simply move away. Then after what seemed like forever, he finally pushed his finger into her.

AHHHHH! She moaned loudly at the wall, as she felt her second release of the night. Her body shuttered as she felt the full effects of the pleasure that had been released within her. As the pleasure began to subside her head fell forward. She knew there was more to come...

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:40 am

If it weren't for the silenced rooms the dormitories had, Rahs was sure the whole campus would have heard Ishtar's moan. Her whole body shivered with pleasure and her juices gushed out. It seemed that this orgasm was pretty strong, but he obviously intended to make even the rest even more intense.

Her head fell forward, as if accepting her terrible fate. Rahs kept thrusting inside her, not quite satisfied enough to have his second orgasm. He leaned forward again with his finger starting to wiggle inside her rectum and said "Can you really tell me that you don't like it?" His digit began fucking her anus as well, as her flower that began to feel the bliss fade away, still managed to clamp down on him occasionally.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Ahhh!!!! I can't tell anymore. She had so many mixed feelings welling inside her now. Anger, lust, confusion. It was difficult to make them out. It was just so much.

As she felt him work her anus, she moaned again. I can't believe your doing this... Uhhhh!!!!... this to me. She began having flashbacks to the beach and what she went through there. She blushed as she realized in the end she wanted her orgasms as much as he did.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 am

"Well, no worries, maybe in a few minutes you'll have your mind made up to decide," Rahs replied as he relentlessly kept plowing and abusing her anus. "You can't believe an alien is fucking you? Yeah, no one would believe it either," the mercenary added with a laugh at the end that were not louder than her own moans that kept fueling the alien's motivation to keep it up.

Suddenly, Rahs withdrew his cock and finger from Ishtar's holes. He then neared the bed grabbing the student's hand and making her lay on it, facing up at him. It was a small break for the blue haired student as the alien pulled her thighs up and made the other tentacles continue their work no matter what. As Rahs was close to impale her again, he stopped and remarked "Ah, I haven't forgotten about your other hole either." And with that, another tendril appeared, taking his finger's place in fucking her anus.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:18 am

Aaaahhh!!!!She could feel Rahs's finger exploring her anus deeper and deeper. She moaned loudly as she could feel him thrust in her. She had noticed little to indicate he was anywhere close to another orgasm.

Then suddenly he was done. She felt his finger and member leave her. She saw start to turn away. That's is when he reached out and grabbed her and tossed her on her bed. Her breast giggled a bit as she looked down the end of the bed. Rahs sat at then of her bed and pulled up her thighs.

She could see his huge member resting just above her sacred flower. However as it sat there he said he had forgotten. And with that she felt a bolt as she felt a tendril dive into her rear. She moaned as she closed her eyes in the feel move deep within her.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 am

Ishtar couldn't keep herself from moaning. If someone could tell when a person was near orgasm, he'd probably think Ishtar could be close to another. But that was just how careful Rahs was to keep the student satisfied. He breasts jiggled and swayed as she was tossed on the bed and her eyes filled with fear and anxiety as his cock rested on top of her slit.

But the gaze was no more when the tendril penetrated her anus and kept sending waves of pleasure. Rahs then moved his hips back and proceeded to impale Ishtar again, her flower welcoming his throbbing cock. The warmth and tightness was beginning to fill the mercenary's body with pleasure, and from the tip of his swollen rod some drops of pre-semen started to drip.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 am

Ishtar felt his member once again press into her flower. She groaned as she grabbed the sheets on her bed as she felt him inside her. Ahhhh!!! Your even bigger now!!! Ooohhh!!!!. The pleasure was overwhelming. But she wanted to hold out a bit longer. She wanted to at least see him cum before she did a third time.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next