View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stroll (Open to the first monster) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Stroll (Open to the first monster)
As the six things flew towards Seraph he saw no magic being used to make them into weapons and as such he ignored them, trusting in his divine being to protect him from any harm.

As the hit him he found his faith had been rewarded, although the things emitted large amounts of sound, head and light they had no affect on the powerful fallen angel. It would take a directed magic attack to do that, and any such attack would have to get past his feedback magic first.

Seraph continued advancing on the student, slowly driving her backwards towards his testing ground.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile YIM

Zilva leapt back as far as she coukld hoping that she was out of the monster's range and she flung six more bombs, smoke ones this time, at it. She would then turn and try to bolt away, trying to go anywhere but here. Still something it the back of her head was bothering her..after all the mosnter seemed to be leading her..."Oh hell!"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:50 pm

As the next wave of things were thrown at him Seraph was slightly confused. In his observations humans were generally smart, once they had determined that a method of attack did not work they did not try it again. However Zilva was trying the same attack again, or so Seraph thought.

As the things hit his body again they let off a thick cloud of smoke which would be blinding, effectively allowing her to escape with ease. Assuming of course that Seraph used normal light to see, which he didn't. He could see the anger, and hatred as it surged through her soul, the desire to fight, to struggle. He could see her clearly, and just like Kanoe did not need to cause her pleasure before he could see just what his entertainment looked like.

Focusing a wind of magic started blowing, and the smoke cloud soon drifted back towards Zilva, with Seraph walking along in its heart.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 pm
Profile YIM

Zilva sunddenly ran at the monster moving slightly to the left of where she thought he was. She hoped this would catch him off guard allowing her to escape. She did not want to be caught..not after the what she had been through the last times a monster had had it's way with her body..and once even her mind.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 pm

As Zilva started running almost straight towards him Seraph shook his head in annoyance. He stopped moving and just watched as she ran into the smoke screen, and as her pace staggered when she stepped into his mana bubble. She may be resistant to mind affecting magic, but her body would still feel energised by entering the mana bubble that surrounded him, no matter what her mind wanted.

Waiting until she was almost up to him he simply took a few steps so that he was standing directly in front of her and spoke. May I offer a helpful hint for the future? Don't assume something relies of light to find it's target just because you do.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:30 pm
Profile YIM

"Damn.." Zilva backed away again as her body felt strange..there was something..something she could not explain. It was as if something was powering her and at the same time overloading her senses. She put a hand to her head trying to clear it. "What..what are you doing to me?'

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

With a single gesture a powerful breath of wind blew out from Seraph, blowing the smoke well away from both him and Zilva. Doing to you? Nothing, but let me give you something to compare me doing something and me doing nothing. Although I don't really see how one can get the two mixed up.

Seraph pointed his outstretched hand at Zilva's feet and flicked it up until it was pointing above her head. In response mana that had been flowing freely around had focused and run along her body. A tingling spread from the front of her body until her entire body felt more alive, more energetic. Any trace of her earlier exhaustion was gone.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Profile YIM

"What the..?" Zilva felt as if she had just rested and eaten as the nergy returned to her body. This power..it felt familiar..something Raven had used.."Mana..." Zilva panicked slightly. As an Alcehmist she used minimal amounts of mana so her power would not run haywire. With the extra mana though. Zilva pulled out a new alchemy flask. "Return this.." She punched the flask a wave of freezing cold ice flying at Seraph.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 am

Seraph shrugged. If you say so. Tiraka.

As he spoke the ice, just like the lightning before, seemed to warp before vanishing. This time however Seraph focused the location of the feedback, and Zilva shrieked as suddenly her nipples and clit felt the force of the feedback.

You don't know much magic theory do you? No matter, you had me bemused for a while, and now I am interested in just how strong your resistance to mind affecting magic is.

Seraph continued to advance, in a few more steps she would be within easy reach of his feathers and he would be unable to put off grabbing her any more. Irritating.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM

Zilva looked up helplessly at Seraph as he advanced on her. The feedback had taken a large chunk of her will to fight but she still did not want to be used by this monster, former angel or not. After all she had no idea how much her mind could fightbefore she broke down.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:29 am

As Seraph took the final step he sighed in annoyance. He would have thought that one with so much fight would have at least tried to flee rather than just give up.

As four feathers lashed out they each wrapped around a limb and easily lifted her of the ground. As they did Seraph cast illusions all around of her fucking him in every way possible, of her calling out begging him to go harder and faster into her, of her cumming again and again on his cock or his feathers.

She may be able to resist mental effects, but Seraph could see her soul react as he simply made the illusion to strong for her to resist seeing it.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am
Profile YIM

"Geh.." Zilva's eyes blanked out as she hung limply in the monster's grasp. The illusions were indded powerful and it took everything she had to resist them. They brought back the trauma she had experienced in highs chool when six older male students had raped her, causing her mind to blank out slightly.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 am

Through his soul sight Seraph saw her briefly relive a great trauma, her rape by 6 human students, and the emotions she felt about it. An idea came, but when her mind went blank for a moment he held off until awareness returned.

Suddenly all around them the illusions changed, now she could see those boys dying. The first was burning, the second frozen, the third electrocuted, the fourth had what seemed to be a sword made of light through his heart, the fifth was slumped on the ground coughing up blood and the sixth was unable to breathe.

That could become a reality, if you wished it.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:46 am
Profile YIM

"I.." Zilva stopped talking for a moment. She hated those boys and wanted them to pay but..but did she really want them to die? "No..." Her voice wavered a bit though. She may not want them dead on a conscious level or even sub level but some small part of her wanted the illusions to be real..for them to die for what they had don to her body and her soul. "I..no,..no it's not right.." She shook her head trying to fight the angel's tricks her soul in turmoil.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:51 am

Seraph could see the uncertainty that spread through her soul at the illusions, no matter how much she fought it, no matter how much she denied it, a small part of her wanted them to die for what they did to her.

Now that the crack in her resolve was there Seraph intended to use it. Suddenly the illusions changed. Whereas before it had been focusing on the act itself now it was focusing on what the students did afterwards. It showed them boasting about it and laughing with their friends as the described it.

They did not just hurt your body, they also injured your mind. They showed no regret, no remorse, no mercy. Why should they live happily ever after and you be forced to suffer every day for what they did? What makes their lives worth anything more than yours? How is it not right for people to be punished for their crimes?

Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next