View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
Destra's eyes watched, as Kanoe brought the woman out like some sort of animal. The image was only enhanced by the fact the girl crawled behind her student on all fours. The girl was very intent on listening to what Kanoe had to say. It was as if she was hanging onto every word her pupil said. " Thank you for accepting me mistress. My mistress may call me by whatever she wants. I have no right to name myself, as I am mistress property. The woman's eyes never broke with the floor, as she spoke in a submissive tone.

Destra tapped her fingers on her chin. Hm maybe I picked someone a little too suited for the role. Oh whelp; let’s see where she takes this. It would be interesting to see how much of a sadist her pupil was. Then again this entire little set up also served to teach a lesson. Still Destra had to wonder what Kanoe was going to do with this woman.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 am

Kanoe was shocked by the reaction. Perhaps this was just part of the dimension. But hearing herself being called mistress sent a thrill up her spine. The erotic images in her head grew stronger causing a soft moan to escape her lips. There was no question about it, the dark witch had grown very wet from this.

"Such a wonderful answer, my pet," she said softly, stroking the woman's cheek, "Then you will simply be called slave. Serve me well and perhaps I will give you a name. Now, you will close your eyes and you shall not open them until I wish it." With a pull of the chain, the witch simply said 'Up' to order the slave to her feet. As if the dimension was reading her ideas before she even does them, the bracer disappates and the chain fades into the collar around the woman's neck. Her hand reached up and grabbed a hook from the ceiling and ordered her pet to raise her arms. Then she would slip the chain of the woman's shackles onto the hook.

The hook was pulled higher, causing the slave's feet to just barely leave the floor. The woman would feel Kanoe's fingers slide along the curves of her luscious form. "Good girl.." she cooed darkly, "I am going to test your obedience. You will feel untold pleasures upon your form but you shall never succumb. You must not cum lest you wish me displeased." She wrapped a strip of black cloth over her pet's eyes to ensure no peeking. Then a faint kiss was all the woman felt before the witch pulled away into the darkness.

Smiling softly, she looked over at the table of tools. It seemed each time she looked over there, she would find tools missing and different ones in their place. But the tool she wanted was there, a long black feather. The witch remembered torturing her lover with a feather. She grinned and brought the very tip of the feather along the slave's neck. The tickling sensation would bring nerves on end. But just as quickly as the touch came, it would fade only to appear in a completely different part of the body. The witch went slow, starting with less vulnerable places. As time went on, she brought the feather tracing just below the woman's breasts. She was careful to not touch the woman with anything else but the tip of the feather. The only other thing she would feel is the cool shackles around her wrist.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:00 pm

The woman did, as she was told by Kanoe. Darkness over came the woman, as she closed her eyes, and rose to her feet. Her arms rose as she was ordered, her eyes never opening to see what her mistress was doing. She could feel the chain between her wrists being attached to something. The woman's luscious orbs bounced, as she was hosted off the floor and into position. Kanoe's words bringing a slight nervousness to her, as she was blindfolded to prevent peaking. There was an unknowing to hanging in the dark, as the woman pondered if she had just been left there to hang. A tickling feeling then came to her neck, and it left as quickly as it had come. The feather and its hit and run attacks on her body was showing. The woman was beginning to pant softly, as if her skin was growing more sensitive.

Destra watched from her corner of the room. She wanted to stay outside of Kanoe's vision, as to not distract her pupil. Destra was monitoring the situation, as she noted what Kanoe was doing. She wasn't paying attention to just Kanoe, but the dimension itself. Destra was noticing the slightest shifts in the surroundings. Destra had all ways enjoyed prying on the willing ones, and her choice for Kanoe's little lesson was surprisingly one of them. I'm going to have and remember this one for later on in the week. She thought to herself, as her tongue licked the inside of her lips. She was wondering though what would her pupil do next?

Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:19 am

The witch was unaware of the shifts happening around her. She kept her focus completely on the woman squirming before her. Her efforts were already bearing fruit as her slave's breathing grew heavier until the woman broke down into heated panting.

She smiled faintly as she brought the feather a bit firmer now. The touches became less fleeting as the strands from the feather brush lightly along the already sensitized flesh. Any attempt to rub against the feather would be prevented by pulling away and returning to a different spot upon the person's body. The touches became bolder, the tip of the black feather tracing slow circles around a puffing areolae then another circling over the hood protecting the student's clitoris.

Kanoe said nothing, ensuring she made not a sound as her pet writhed in pleasure. She unconciously licked her lips as she brought the feather to the bottom of the girl's slit and ever so slowly, dragged the tip all the up the woman's glistening folds. The witch then traced down wards before fading away from a sudden buck of the hips. The feather would move back to lesser areas along the woman's inner thighs before suddenly appearing around the woman's revealed pearl. The witch smiled, enjoying the sight of lust building up within her prey.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm

The heat in slave's body was building with each glancing blow of the feather. She of course didn't know it was a feather, as she couldn't actually see it. This left her mind wandering through a long list of things it could have been. The only interruption was when the feather struck a different part of her body. These interruptions grew longer as the feather began to linger longer in these areas. She could feel the heat in her body raising to all most an unbearable level, as the more sensitive parts of her body began to itch. The itching though was causing her bosom to swell, and peaks to start hardening. Her canal entrance now leaking her juices down her thighs, as she suddenly felt the feather again. This time a soft moan left slave's lips as the feather traced along her canal's entrance. Attempting to get the pleasurable feeling to stay longer she bucked her hip in that direction.

This had only brought the opposite effect around, as the feeling suddenly faded away. She began to feel it on her inner thighs before she felt the feather on her pearl. A soft moan escaped her lips each time the feather brushed over it. "Please mistress stop stop teasing me like this. It’s becoming unbearable, please fuck me. Please fuck you slutty slave. " The woman was cut off as another soft moan left her lips.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Silence was the only answer the slave received. Even the feather withdrew, leaving the woman to stew in her own juices for several moments. But just as the tingling was beginning to calm itself, the feather dragged slowly up along the slave's slit. Juices soak into the feather as it continued it's journey upwards.

Once the tip of the feather reached the woman's pulsing pearl, Kanoe pushed the feather into the bundle of nerves. The tip slid down below the clit, dragging the rest of the body of the feather along it as the tip slid along the woman's netherlips once more. She did not stop pushing until the stem of the feather was just about the reach the tip of the woman's precious nub. Slowly, she withdrew and repeated the motion over and over as she finally spoke.

"Remember, you are not to receive bliss until I wish it," she said with a soft purr, "But if you wish receive it so badly, you must pleasure your mistress first. When I release your bonds, the first thing you will do is lick and eat me out. You will tell me how much of a slut you are and how good I taste between licks. You are to not touch yourself while you please me understand?"

Once she received the frantic nod or begging plea, she gazed at the chain and watched them shimmer and fade away letting the woman drop to the floor.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Low mews of pleasure could be heard from between the woman's lips. These mews of pleasure came at the stroking of her canal's entrance, and as her sensitive pearl was teased. The woman was practicably quivering, as if small jolts of electricity were being pumped through her. Hearing her mistress words falling upon her ears, the woman hastily nodded in agreement to what she was tasked to do. It wasn't long before she found herself dropped onto the stone floor, and sitting there. She was still blindfolded and couldn't see her mistress, so she smelt her out. Crawling over to her mistress the woman sat Kanoe's feet. May I begin mistress? She didn't want to do anything to displease the woman in front of her.

Destra sat there watching the whole ordeal, as it unfolded. She found it rather amusing that Kanoe was a natural at domineering people. The sexual energy pulsing of her student, and the instrument of the lesson was a bonus. She mauled over what Kanoe was doing, and how effortless she was shifting the dimension to suit her needs. Kanoe was definitely a natural at this kind of thing. It was a shame she didn't want to pursue this natural potential she had. Her tongue was pacing over the roof of her mouth, as it was tempting to step in, but it was better to not interrupt her pupil’s natural flow of things. She would just need to be content with sitting there, and feeding off the sexual energy they released.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 pm

The witch was pleased more and more by this slave. It must be created by Destra in the dimension. She did not believe the woman before her was a real person and completely succumbing to slavery. The lack of real personification allowed Kanoe to fully embrace her darker side. She was in complete control and this woman would obey anything she wished.

The slave did not even bother removing the blindfold, feeling about her in order to find Kanoe. The woman sat on her knees, her covered eyes still lowered as she asked the question. A hand gently stroked the slave's hair and cheek. "Yes, you may begin my pet," she cooed softly.

The witch was not sure if she made the outfit this way or if the dimension made the adjustment for her but as she lifted her leather skirt the slave would feel that her mistress was not wearing any undergarment. Kanoe did not notice nor cared at this point. Having this much power over another felt so very good and she was not wanting it to end anytime soon.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 pm

The woman leaned into the hand that was stroking her, as if savoring the moment. The woman's body lifted up some, as her tongue dragged across Kanoe's thigh. The woman would eventual come to her mistress sex lips, and begin carefully licking at them. Each lick was at a different hardness or speed until she found the pace that pleased her mistress. With each lick however she degraded herself further, while praising Kanoe. The woman's hands never leaving the floor, as they remained firmly planted on the ground.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

"Ah!" Kanoe gasped as she felt the slave's tongue pressing firmly to her inner thigh. The woman was not timid at all when performing this task. The tongue slid up her pale skin. The slave measured her mistress's reactions, making each lick different until it reached that perfect pace and firmness.

The dark witch feel back against a wall. Her thighs spread slowly as she pulled her skirt up higher. "Mmm... That's it," she purred, "Don't stop." Her breathing grew heavier. The feeling of dominance awoke several fantasies in her mind. Kanoe's eyes fell shut as she let her mind drift, losing herself in the moment. Her slave's words of praise were like music to her ears as the woman spoke between long licks along her glistening netherlips.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Destra watched the two, as she feed on their sexual energy. It had been a good lesson to teach Kanoe, as it sated her hunger at the same time. The lesson also kept any tendrils, or other creatures away from Kanoe. Destra was not enjoying this portion of the show, as it was dragging on a bit too long. In that moment she decided to intervene just a little bit. Fio magis sensilis exaro bliss est pervenio. The incantation would increase Kanoe's sensitivity, but the difference wasn't drastic enough that she would notice. The spell would were off though the moment Kanoe reached bliss.

The woman in front of Kanoe obeyed what she was told. Her tongue pushing into her mistress wet folds, as to explore the inside of Kanoe's honey pot. The woman brought herself closer to Kanoe, and lifted herself up some as to allow her tongue to go deeper. With each like she continued to praise her mistress while degrading herself. Each lick however was in a different spot inside of Kanoe's folds. It was as if the woman was looking for her mistresses special spot.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 am

The dark witch did not even notice a spell was being cast on her at this point. She was far to into her own little fantasies to care. Her hips suddenly jolt as her slave seemed to find a particularly sensitive spot. The woman was getting much better at this or so she thought. "Uhhnn... Ohnnn.. Th-There!" she groaned as her nails drag against the stone wall she leaned against, "Don't stop! Yes!"

Her hips grind into the woman's face as her eyes began to flutter. The increase sensitivity with all her own added pleasures in her thoughts was quickly bring her to the edge. Juices dribbled over the slave's lips and down Kanoe's thighs as the little game continued. Her pet's tongue slid deeper, dragging against her trembling walls as they began to contract hungerly around the rough muscle. It was then that the woman found her g-spot. Kanoe's eyes grew wide and began to slowly roll back in her head. Her head reared up as her mouth hung open in a silent cry of bliss.

There was no stopping now, the tongue dragged over and over on the bundle of nerves. Her thighs shiver and spread wider. Her knees wobbled and grew weak. She felt like she was standing on nothing but wet noodles, about to collapse at any moment. Luckily for her, her body was not going to wait. "Ahhhhhhhnnn! Aiiiiiieeeee!" she screamed her bliss as her body spasmed in climax. Her hips rosed up off the wall as hot juices gush forth over the slave's licking lips. Erotic images of taming her lover and her many apprentices flashed through her thoughts. This felt so good. She felt so strong in this position. Now she knew how a monster felt when taming a woman. It was intoxicating she thought to herself as she slowly sank to the floor, her slave still licking away at her squirting folds.

Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 pm

A small smirk came to Destra's face, as she watched her pupil squirm in pleasure. This pleasure was different from that brought on by the creatures on this island. It had a much more natural feeling to it, something Destra tried to achieve with each of her feedings. The smirk on her face was also due to the changes in the room. Unknown to Kanoe, her very fantasies had been shaping and changing the room. Items and furnishings disappeared, as they were replaced with new ones. This had happened slowly over the course, of Kanoe's little pleasure session. The room was now a complete depiction of Kanoe's fantasies about dominating others. It seems in the right environment she is willing to let her real self out. The woman was not likely to notice, as she had been blind folded the entire time. It wasn't likely she would even remember the room, as it started out.

The woman obeyed her mistress, and continued what she was doing. Unable to see Kanoe's facial and body expressions, she was going on her mistress voice. The feeling of the muscles inside Kanoe's folds tightening around her tongue was an odd feeling. It had however told her that Kanoe was close to reaching orgasm. Eventually her mistress juices flowed into her mouth, as she tried to drink as much of her mistress nectar as possible. The woman suddenly pulled away feeling a change in body position. Mistress are you okay? The woman's voice was naturally concerned, as she just sat there.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 am

"Mmm..." a low purr leaves Kanoe's throat as she slowly rose back to her feet. Juices trickle down her inner thighs as she continued to bask in the effects of her afterglow. "You did wonderfully, slave." she replied softly, stroking the woman's cheek. Her fingers slide down the slave's cheek and down to the woman's shoulders before gripping harder. Turning her slave around, she roughly bent the student over a table. "Now it is your turn," she cooed.

Nails gently drag over the woman's back as her other fingers reach down between her slave's thighs. The dark witch tested the waters, seeing if her new pet was still as juicy as before. She skillfully strokes up and down the puffing netherlips before letting forth a soft sigh of pleasure. Her pet was ripe and ready to be taken.

The witch grabbed a large rubber dildo. Its form continued to shift as she strapped it around her waist. It grew longer and several little bumps spread across its surface to give it a rough texture. Finally the dildo pulsed with weak magic, heating the rubber to make it seem all the more real to her pet. Licking her lips slowly, Kanoe grabbed the student's hips and began to slowly run the thick tip of the toy between her thighs.

She teased for several minutes, letting the slave feel the warm rod sawing along her netherlips. Once soaked in the woman's juices, Kanoe cooed as she rocked her hips upwards. The thick knob pushed hard against the woman's tight slit, using the lubrication of the slave's juices to make it easier to push in little by little. "Mmm... So tight... Are you a virgin?" she giggled softly.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 pm

The woman relaxed herself, as she heard Kanoe's voice again. The praise and then sudden touch of her mistress brought a blush to her cheeks. She was rather overjoyed that her mistress had enjoyed herself. She was then roughly thrown over a table, as Kanoe continued to tease her. A soft moan left her lips, as Kanoe played with her nether lips. It was all most too much to bear, as she suddenly felt something warm prodding her entrance. Could this be a... This only made her wetter at the thought of what it could be. She could feel whatever it was penetrating into her ever so slowly. This brought small groans from the woman. " Y...yes mistress, I'm a virgin. It’s starting to hurt though."

Hearing what the woman said wiped the smirk off Destra's face. She hadn't expected to pull a virgin from the flock of lambs. It complicated matters since everything in this dimension was real, so losing one’s virginity in it was a permanent deal. It would be rather troublesome if the girl found out she was no longer a virgin, while playing with herself. This after all was supposed to be a fantasy for her. A low stifled grown left Destra's lips, as she was frustrated, and at the fact the tip of her tail was now rubbing against her own slit. She would have to deposit the girl in the infirmary with a note attached to her. The nurses would naturally restore the woman's virginity, and tell her she had passed out during class. It was a rather convenient solution to her problem. It was rather impressive though that her pupil was able to turn her on though. Destra was looking forward to seeing how the rest of this played out.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next