View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Discovery (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discovery (For Kanoe)
I had begun to force the water to push me the opposite way of the waves themselves before my limited focus shattered and I slipped to a more upright position as if in a chair, The water had stiffened enough to allow it; my mind was quite good in the water now that whatever had prevented me from doing this was gone.

"A witch??? Magic??? How is that even possible? Are you serious about that???"

I of course hadn't heard any of the rumors about her, I didn't talk to anyone for them to tell me rumors, truth was most students still refered to me as the heartless brain.

"Magic is an impossibility, it's only a word used to denote things that primitive man had no understanding of."

I know it sounded rude of course but I was extremely shocked by it. I decided to look at her and sigh with a gentle smile.

"forgive me for being rude Kanoe but... I mean... I don't see how it's possible."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 am

Kanoe giggled in amusement. The girl seemed to not like terms that science could not fully explain. But it did not matter. The creatures on the island break more rules of reality and reason than she does. The witch slowly sat up as well, giving Erica a soft smile.

"There you go again saying such silly words as impossibility," she swam closer to the girl, stopping before her, "People claim it was impossible to fly or to reach the stars but humankind managed ways around such rules. Though science cannot fully explain my abilities, it does exist. Even your ability cannot be fully explain beyond perhaps an alteration of the brain. But do not worry, your power is not magic so you can continue believing in your kinesis at least."

"Now if you would stop believing everything is impossible, perhaps I will show you little bit when we return to shore," she sighed, not really caring if the woman believed her or not, "Have you relaxed and gather the data you need or do you wish to practice more here, Erica?" The accusation of not being real was something she could remember as a child. Beyond the taunts of being a witch, there were also thoughs who claimed magic did not exist. Nothing made her happier to prove them all wrong on that second accusation.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

I nodded simply to her at that. Deciding it best to not argue with her, she was polite anyway and a good person from what I could tell. So I just thought of ways to explain how classical magic could be explained through science.

"Alright I won't call it an impossibility, but still it's a bit tough to believe a concept like that exists given that I only use that term to explain the unexplainable."

I offered a laugh then thinking about it.

"oh uhm... I was supposed to be getting data wasn't I... uhm... well guess I'll have to do that a different time, I'm starting to prune a little bit."

It was uncomfortable even if I liked to swim. I began calmly pushing myself to the shore looking to kanoe to see if she was following.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:41 am

Kanoe followed Erica back to shore. Eventhough the woman did not write any notes, at least the psychic has a memory of how to control the flow of water. A good start if she must say so herself. But where to go from here? This was not exactly magic they were dealing with here.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked as she sat down on the towel, "Better I hope. Seems you made some improvements or at least a stronger base to build on." The witched sighed soflty. They were in the water for awhile. Her body was a bit chilly with the cool breeze adding to it. She stretched gently before looking over at Erica.

"Well since we are alone," she began. The witch held her hand, palm facing upwards. Closing her eyes, she began to chant words that were of no mortal language. The words seem to crawl through the air as black wisps of darkness began to gather and swirl in the palm of her hand. Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened her eyes looking at the inky black orb of shadow. "It is not much but it sometimes helps when something out in the woods tries to attack me." She allowed the woman to look. The little scientist may still doubt but showing was about all the witch can do for now.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 am

I looked at the orb as it formed after we reached the shore. I laughed a little seeing it but, it wasn't so much the laugh one would have at something funny. it was more so a laugh of amazement. I looked over the orb and continued my interested observation.

"Just incredible! pulling energies from sub-dimensional space into our dimension to manifest a solid mass of pure shadow is just amazing beyond any measure of scientific skepisism!!! This is just fan-bloody-tastic!"

I exclaimed ignoring anything else that was said.

"Alright this...this can seriously be called magic! I have absolutely no logical way to tell how those words managed to create what I assumed only an incredibly hard core geometrical figure to force a door between realities could manage. Just completely wonderful!"

alright so I was glowing with how excited I was to see this in action, I had never once seen anything even remotely close to this.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 am

The witch was careful to ensure the woman did not try poking the dark orb. That would prove hazardous. She allowed Erica to study a bit longer with a long stream of theories before extending her palm out towards the water. The bolt shot forth hitting the shallow part of the water before bursting into a concussive forth, sending water and sand in all directions.

"I can also channel fire spells but I figure darkness would make it harder for you to come up with a scientific reason," she replied cooly, "Your theories make me sound much more than I am. If I could mess around with sub-dimensions, things would not be so difficult here. I doubt I could explain it in a way that your logical mind will understand. But... I formed the sphere by weaving threads of dark mana that resides within me. If the area was darker or it was night time, I could use the threads of dark mana within the shadows or the sky itself to channel shadow magicks. The bolt bursts with a large amount of force when it collides against anything too solid to pierce through. The darkness element also hads an eerie chill to the body similar to one walking over your grave or however that saying goes."

Though a witch, she has her own logic when using magic. Magic had rules just like science. It was just the two sets or rules tend to not mix together well. Kanoe sighed softly and waits for Erica to calm down. "Please leave what you saw out of your notes, I prefer not too many people to know about magic. It would just make things...difficult." She said quietly.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:31 am

I calmed my mind as I listened to her explination and I did quite understand it well enough. I smiled to her and nodded again to myself.

"So basically you're saying you use the basic energies of life and creation itself, similar to what I theorize created existence and manipulate them into forms of your choosing."

At least that's what I assumed she meant and I think I captured it well enough.

"And of course I won't put it in my notes, no one will believe me in a million years anyway."

I nodded gathering my notebook and placing it in my folded cargo pants.

"Want to do anything else?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 am

"Yes, that would be mana," she said with a smirk, "But hearing you say it like that makes it seem like so much more." Kanoe giggled as she takes a towel and dries herself off some. Once past the troublesome shell, this woman was rather pleasant to talk to. Giving up a small secret was worth it in her mind.

"Well since we are done swimmings, we can head to the showers to clean the salt off. From there, well what would you like to do?" she asked, "I am not picky. I do not have a change of clothes on me though so I will have to drop by my room if we do anything away from the water."

Kanoe rose to her feet and gently wringed the water out of her hair. She shakes the sand from her towel and folds it up before stuffing it in her bag. "What sort of things do you like to do anyway? Research and swimming is all I have seen of you so far."

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:16 pm

I looked down at myself as I forced the water out of my clothes to some extent with that new found ability of mine. I winced slightly when it was done but, I did still see the salt on my clothes and skin. The showers would probably be best.

"Alright the showers it is then. After you can get a change of clothes and then... hmmm..."

She asked me what else I liked to do... I knelt down gathering my folded clothes from the beach dusting them off slightly. What did I like to do other than research and swimming now? I knew what I used to like to do of course but... did I still like those things?

"Well... I used to like martial arts... and drawing... dancing, singing, hiking and that sort of thing... I used also like sitting down and performing a tea ceremony... and yoga oh and then there was photography, but most of that an ex-friend of mine got me into..."

I purposefully avoided the details of the photography.... that would have told her about leria... and I didn't want anyone to know about madam Vulpes.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Kanoe smiled faintly at Erica before turning and heading for the showers. Inside were lockers much like the gym showers. She set her bag down on the bench and pulled out a fresh towel to use later. The witch pulled her swimsuit down her body. A soft sigh left her lips as her large breasts bounce free from their confinement. Despite their size they seemed firm and were of no hinderance to Kanoe's lithe form.

"I tend to drink tea often," she replied softly, "If you like we can sit down and drink tea. I am sure we can find something to discuss with your large amount of knowledge." Her breasts sway gently with each step she took as she walked past Erica and into the shower. The witch winced slightly as the water started cold before heating up gradually. Kanoe then began to wash her long black hair.

Being a public shower, she did not mind stripping before the other woman. But she was unsure if Erica was going to freak out or not. The student did think her swimsuit was revealing so being completely nude must have been a few steps higher in that one's head. "The waters warm, Erica," she called out, "You can use my soap and shampoo if you like. I know you did not come prepared for a swim."

Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:37 pm

I just blinked slightly seeing Kanoe strip off her only garment so readily. I coughed slightly turning my gaze to the floor nervously until she stepped into the showers I sighed slightly hearing her offer to let me borrow her soaps. I glanced up and towards the showers blinking slightly once again.

"There... there are no stalls..."

I said with a bit of worry in my voice as I poked my head into the public shower seeing only open area with shower heads and drains. I returned myself to the lockers waiting for kanoe to say something or finish, whichever came first. I couldn't imagine showering with someone able to see me, there was no way I could do that.

I ended up taking a sat on ove of the benches and picking off some of the more noticeable grains of salt from my top nervously.

"Tea would be fantastic, Never a bad time for some I have to admit. We'll do that then."

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Kanoe sighed quietly at the mention of no stalls. It was like the woman never showered in gym class before. Probably just waited then too. Oh well, one step at a time. She will just have to wash her own back then.

"Are you coming?" she called out again, not expecting the woman to move from the benches. The witch enjoyed the feel of warm body washing the day's events from her body. Soapy suds and water cascades down her pale form, washing away the salt and sunscreen from her. After several minutes the shower turned off.

She stepped out in the nude, water dripping down the curves of her body. "Suppose it is your turn now," she said softly as she reached down for her towel and began to dry herself off. Once dry, she will shiver slightly as she slips on her still damp swimsuit. "Are you going to need to change clothes as well? Or do you wish to head straight to my room?"

Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

When she called out I nodded to myself and undressed, wrapping myself with a towel; I had brought something to sit on, around myself just in time for her to leave the showers. My clothes were all folded and placed neatly on the bench arrange between what was soaked and salt covered and underwear, both which had been protected by their respective water resistant bikini coverings.

"I'll wear the shorts and tee shirt, We can go straight to your room when I'm done."

I offered as I slipped off my glasses and the towel placing them on a bench barely outside the shower itself. I turned on the water and spent almost no time enjoying the water as I quickly began to scrub the sand, sediment and salt off.

"How does this school support modesty??? my old high school had two dozen stalls in the gym locker room!"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"You worry too much," she replied, "Most schools and gyms have open showers. It is just a body afterall. And it is not like this is mixed gender, we are all women here." And this was not a gym, this was just a place to clean off the salt when visiting the beach. Modesty is fine but it seems the woman was very self concious about it.

"I have mostly green tea if that is fine," she said, changing the subject, "The school does not have much variety and it is what I usually drink on a daily basis." Kanoe puts the rest of her belongings in her bag and sits down on the bench. She consider what they could talk about while they drank tea. Though Erica was not exactly normal, she was more normal than most of the students she met. Besides magic, what else could she talk about?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

"Still, I am used to stalled showers where I'm from..."

I told her as I rinsed the soap off my body and hair as quickly as I could. I hadn't enjoyed a shower in over a year... Don't know what had taken the joy out of showering for me lately but, I turned off the water and dried before wrapping the towel around myself and exiting to gather my clothing slipping them on with the towel still wrapped around me. I'd fold that and gather the rest of my clothing in a small bag I usually carried around.

"Green tea is fine, It's usually a very simple flavor and I like that. as long as it's relaxing and warm I don't care at all."

I smiled slightly as I removed the towel and draped it over my shoulder as I slipped on my boots again. I too was pondering what I could possibly talk with Kanoe about, I was certain there would be something.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next