View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A spell-binding tome (for Seraph) 

Post Re: A spell-binding tome (for Seraph)
Uhhhh!!! She felt feathers spank her butt. simulanteously. She then felt another feather begin to tease her lower lips. Yes there. Ahhhh!!!! Go in!!!! Her breathing became for a second as she thought about it.

It took her a moment for her to regain her senses. Ohhhh!!! When the final time comes....Ahhh!!!...the Ultimate Climaxx...Uhhhh!!!...I beg you....I beg you for a second....a second gold flower in my hair. She could believe what she just asked for but she hoped he would grant it.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:54 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As you wish.

As Seraph spoke a second gold flower started to form in front of her eyes, and when it finished forming Seraph cast the two spells that made them so very useful. Focusing on the mana swirling around the room he smiled as some of her hair moved and entwined itself around its stem.

With that done the hand that had been stroking Ishtar's head now forced it down so that when Seraph's cock fully thrust between her breasts she could lick or kiss the tip.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned instantly as the flower was tied to her hair. The pleasure was beyond that she had ever felt before. She didn't even mind when Seraph her head towards the phallus that was thrusting between her mounds. She wanted to taste him, see what tasted like while both of the flowers were in her hair.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 am

With the two flowers amplifying any sensation she felt by 10 every squeeze of her breasts, every movement in her rear by his feather, every suck of the feathers latched on to her nipples and clit, and every thrust of Seraph's cock in the passage formed by her breasts sent her entire body shivering in pleasure. As her head started kissing and licking his cock whenever it was in reach he rewarded her with a little stronger spurt of mana, and as her body shook in orgasm after orgasm Seraph smiled.

Thrusting one last time he exploded raw mana over her face, over her hair, and over her breasts.

However the moment he stopped cumming the spell on Ishtar that blocked her pleasure activated, and with Seraph's feathers holding her waist Ishtar could do nothing as he moved away before lying down on the floor, his cock the only part of his body that was vertical. Suddenly all of the feathers teasing and holding Ishtar released her and returned to their wing form.

Ride me.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 am
Profile YIM

It was like nothing she had ever felt, she lost count of how many orgasms she had. It felt like every thrust between her breasts would cause her to go into orgasm. The sheer amount orgasms made her body shutter as if it was in constant spasms. AHHHHHH!!!!....So good....AHHHHH!!!...so good....

After what seemed like forever, she felt one last spray of hot mana as it coated her breasts, face, and hair. With that Seraph released his grip with all of his feathers retreating into his wings. She laid there for a second as she was not sure if he was done with her. He just laid there next to her. Then he requested her to be on top of him.

Her body ached in excitement as it realized he was not done with her. She stood up and walked as sexily as she could until she stood over him. She then sat down on top of him, her lower flower being filled his member. She moaned in reaction, her head shot into the air. She immediately began to grind against him. She didn't even ask if he was ready, she didn't care.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am

As Ishtar lowered her body onto him Seraph dispelled the pleasure preventing spell, and as she started to grind against him Seraph felt the thrill of having this student completely under his control, for the moment at least. She had freely come to him at a simple word, no magic, no caress or touch was needed any-more. He no longer had to make an effort to please her, now he could just make her do whatever he wanted to please him. Anything she got out of it was extra.

Of course just because he didn't have to please her didn't mean he wouldn't.

First Seraph caused his wings to spread around them both, entwining with themselves and enclosing the Ishtar and Seraph in a dome of light. Next he weakened the wards on the inner side of his wings that held the mana that made them, causing anything enclosed in them to be bombarded with mana.

As Ishtar had her most powerful orgasm yet from the sudden flood of mana Seraph used his hands to squeeze her breasts and tweak her nipples, his touch sending even more mana into her body. All the while she continued to ride his cock harder and faster.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:27 am
Profile YIM

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Ishtar moan filled the room as she mana-fueled orgasm overwhelmed her. Her breathing was reduced to panting as she could feel his hands massage her breasts. She almost was incapable of speaking...but still managed to make one last request. Ah...Please...Ah...Please moan.....for me! Let me....Ah...know that I doing....doing this right! It would...Ah....mean...alot to me!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 am

At Ishtar's request Seraph smiled, and as she ground her hips against him he considered it. You are doing well, but if you want such a response you are going to have to do something special that deserves it Ishtar. Such a response is reserved for those who are exceptional, being good is just not enough.

As his hands continued to play with her breasts Seraph focused the mana in the air and briefly touched each of her nipples with his hand. As he did so a small ring made of light formed, piecing each nipple. As his hands each grabbed a ring and start to twist it and pull on it his smile only grew.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 am
Profile YIM

Ah! Ishtar felt a bit of pain as she felt something to pierce each of her nipples. She looked down to see a pair of bright light form rings on her nipples. He began to play with the rings, she moaned as she felt the tugs on her breasts. What....are you doing! Ohhh!!

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

Why I'm helping you. You wanted to be exceptional enough that I would moan didn't you? So I am simply taking steps to make that easier for you. However if you don't want them than it is easy enough to take them away. The rings started to fade away as he held on to them. Although I will admit that I am disappointed that you do not like my gifts.

While his hands and voice was busy attacking the top part of her body he had not forgotten her hips that were impaling themselves against him. As she pulled back Seraph started to make his cock grow in size so that every time she slid onto him he went a little bit deeper, and pressed her tight walls a little bit wider.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:34 am
Profile YIM

No please, Ahhhh!!! I need to here you moan. Ohhh!!! I want to be exceptional!!!! Ishtar wrapped her hands around Seraph's arms. Please, please continue. She wanted him to moan right now...as if that alone would make her special.

However, as she continued to grind against his member, she could feel him getting bigger and bigger within in her. She moaned as she could feel him fill her. Ahhhh!!!! Ohhhh!!!! You been holding back...Uhhh! the entire time?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 am

Of course. I only go all out if my partner is exceptional. If you claim to be it than you being able to handle me going all out is simply one of the tests.

When her hands had wrapped around his arms Seraph had re-solidified the rings in her nipples, and now he cast another spell on them. A slight tingling, almost completely unnoticed with all the other sensations running rampant through her body, spread through Ishtar's breasts was the only reaction.

At least until Seraph touched the two rings together and the spell became active, throwing Ishtar into a powerful orgasm it continued until he pulled the two rings apart again and went back to his earlier playing with them. The moment the rings touched each other Ishtar's body started to orgasm from the spell enchanting them, and that orgasm continued until they no longer touched each other.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Ahhhh!!!! Ishtar was surprised that to feel such intense pleasure from piercings. She orgasmed long and hard as she felt the rings pressed against her body, until finally Seraph pulled them away.

She took a breath as she was still feeling the after effects of the orgasm, shuttering on his member as she did so. W-What must I do to pass this test?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 am

As Ishtar's pussy quivered on his cock Seraph was pleased that even through the orgasm caused by the two enchanted rings she had continued to grind her hips against him.Simple. You just have to be able to please me in whatever way I ask.

As he spoke Ishtar raised her hips once more, but when she pressed down a second cock, smaller than the first at the moment, pressed into her ass. Both cocks started seeping his mana enriched pre-cum and to further increase the effect Seraph caused her two nipple rings to touch just as her ass touched the second cock he had created.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Ahhhh!!! She didn't expect a second member, and didn't expect it tap her in the rear. But she did have a chance to even really thing about it as her nipples ring touched sending her into another wave of esctasy. She struggled to continue, it was another test to pass and she hoped to pass with flying colors.

You have a s-second cock? Ohhh!! How is this possible..Uhhh!!!! Ishtar could felt the aftershocks of her orgasm as she shuttered under his caress. However, she continued to move up and down his twin members.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next