View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stroll (Open to the first monster) 

Post Re: Stroll (Open to the first monster)
"But..it..just because I want them to die doesn;t make it right..." Zilva shook her head knowing this or at least thinking she knew that this was a trap. She shook her head again. "No I won't do it..It's not right"

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
But you think they should be punished, don't you? So now we get down to debating in what manner they should be punished. So what would you suggest their punishment be?

As he spoke the illusion changed again. The boys were still there, and were raping a girl. But it quickly became apparent that this girl was not Zilva but another girl.

How many innocent lives does one have to ruin before they no longer have a right to live?

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 am
Profile YIM

"I..I.." Zilva shook her head. She would want to see to it that they were unable to rape again but she did not speak those words. Instead she just shook her head "I won't play this game with you!''

Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 am

What punishment would you give? Would you just make it so they could not repeat their crime? Does that mean you actually encourage and agree with your own rape? That as long as it doesn't happen to other people it should not be punished?

"I won't play this game with you!''

Seraph sighed at her words before continuing Is justice really just a game to you? Something you play when you are bored and need entertainment?

Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:21 am
Profile YIM

"Ngh..but.." Zilva could not hold back anymore. "I want them to suffer...I want them to die in pain for what they did!!" Zilva would covered her mouth after her outburst but she was bound and as such could not.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:23 am

At Zilva's outburst Seraph finally had the reaction he wanted. He gently lowered her to the ground and released her, although if she tried to run away or do something stupid he would use a spell to restrain her.

Perhaps some context would be in order? Something to show my reasoning, and that I could deliver the justice you want.

Seraph started chanting, and the illusion around them changed to scenes of his past. Each scene lasted for a few seconds, a flash of the crime, and of him delivering the retribution of the angels for it. Sometimes the sinner was human, but sometimes it wasn't, but rather a demon, or half beast or some other such monstrosity.

It continued for nearly a minute before settling on a final scene, Seraph's exile.

Seritiall-Razin-Phaos. You are here-by stripped of the title Judge of the Angels and banished to the Plane of Void. The voice was similar to Seraph's, but different, and as it fell silent the sound of a gong rang out and the illusion faded.

That was what I once was, I know full well what fate a rapist deserves, and have dealt it out time after time after time. Seraph's voice had changed, as if he wasn't really paying much attention to the world around him and was still wrapped in his memories.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am
Profile YIM

"I see..." Zilva felt herself elax hanging in the grip of the monster. "then to punish them..what are you going to take from me?" Zilva knew there was always a catch to things around here. She was after all while still clothed, unable to reach her remaining bombs and thus she could not stop the monster from taking anything her wanted from her.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:45 am

Take from you? I have no interest in taking anything from you. As he spoke Seraph's feathers returned to their wing form. Of course there are complications, if I leave this island my existence will become complicated, and to affect them from this far away I need a core sample of their souls, no matter how weak. Once I have that I can make them pay for what they have done.

Seraph's eyes seemed to blaze even brighter, and Zilva had the feeling that he was looking 'inside' her soul. A small smile spread across Seraph's face and his eyes returned to normal. And it seems you have those samples. There are however ... complications.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 am
Profile YIM

"Complications? I can take a few guesses.." Zilva sighed a bit shaking her head a bit. "fine then do...d what you have to do...I won't fight.." I have to do this she thought, no matter what.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:52 am

Seraph walked forward until he stood just before Zilva. The fragments I need to get are tiny, and mostly hidden and shielded in your own soul. But the same thing that put them there can give one access to them. Orgasm, or more likely multiple orgasms will force your soul to 'blank' and thus allow me to get those fragments of their soul essence.

Seraph touches her cheek with one hand and gently traces it down her neck and shoulder. I can either replicate the events as accurately as possible, which will take less time, or I could change some factors, which will increase the time. Which would you prefer?

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:09 am
Profile YIM

"Wha...but.." Zilva swallowed hard. The event to relive it in anyway was too much even for her..but if it meant getting back at the ones whom had wronged her..."Can you change the event..I...I don't think I could take going through the same thing again."

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Very Well.

With that the light surrounding one of Seraph's wings fades away, and the raw mana contained in the wing swirls around the nearby forest, saturating the trees and ground.

A small bubble in reality is formed, a pocket dimension that is much easier to manipulate than the real world. With the added bonus of no risk of discovery.

With the dimension set up the spell turns its focus to the parties involved, Zilva's clothes change to what she was wearing when she had been raped, and as she looks around the dimension around her matched the location exactly.

However not everything is the same, instead of six male students only Seraph is present. The outcome of this scene is still the same, Zilva will be fucked 6 times. But she had effectively given Seraph free reign into exactly how those 6 occurred.

Stepping forward Seraph's hand caresses her cheek, and slowly makes its way down her neck and under her top as it works its way towards her breast.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:11 pm
Profile YIM

Zilva gasped a bit as she was grabbed by Seraph. She was too shocked to notice her clothes had changed back to a white blouse and a red skirt..the school's uniform. Her strength had come back too oddly as if whatever was limiting her was gone. Still she wound not fight back as Seraph had promised..

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 pm

As Seraph's hand moves under her top it cups around her breast and squeezes, and although her bra protects most of her skin the parts of her skin that are in direct contact with his hand suddenly feel a slight tingling sensation as Seraph releases mana from his hands. Soon the true effect of the mana becomes apparent as Seraph watches a heat spread through Zilva's body.

When Seraph's other hand slips under her skirt and panties and starts to gently caress her entrance, also releasing mana as it does so, the spread of that heat through her body only gets faster.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:25 am
Profile YIM

Zilva gasped at the sudden warmth shuddering a bit. The warmth combined with the tease soon caused her body to grow aroused. she felt her mind slipping into it's blank state but she forced herself to feel this..she had to. "Ahh..." She blushed mildly humiliated as a moan escaped her lips.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next