View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: A Night Stroll (for Kakumaoh)
As she opened her mouth, he slowly slid his shaft in. One of his hands reluctantly left her breasts and gently took hold of the top of her head. At the moment, he did nothing else. While he was ready to take control if she didn't do anything more, it would be more enjoyable if she acted on her own.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Ishtar did not to pleasure him with her mouth, but that was a bit too lat now. [color=LightSkyBlueMaybe if I just tease him a bit, it will be enough for now.[/color] Ishtar tongue began to lick his member, teasing it as she like just a bit of the earlier release.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 am

"Mmmmm... Yes... That's good."

While the girl was clearly reluctant, she wasn't refusing to do anything. His hand released her head and moved back to her breast; she'd probably work harder soon enough, if only to get this over with. And, if she didn't, well, he could 'help' her later. Or he could just let her take long enough for him to be ready to let her know that his arms weren't the only things he could duplicate...

Character listing

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Ishtar continued to wash the tip of his member with her tongue. Kakumaoh seemed content with her efforts so far, as she could feel his hand release her head. Mmmmph!!! Ishtar was caught by surprise as his hand reached down and grabbed her free breast. Slowly he began to rub the two orbs across his member which lay across her chest.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:54 pm

The girl was skilled enough at what she was doing, but she seemed unwilling to do anything more than that. That wasn't going to get either of them anywhere.

"Come now, surely you know you'll have to do more than just that if you want to end this. Or maybe you don't want this to end? If that's the case..." A strange feeling ran down her body, as if the tentacle had withdrawn despite having remained where it was. A second cock then began to poke against her nether lips as he continued, "...I'm quite capable of continuing for some time yet."

Character listing

Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Ishtar eyes went wide as she felt the tentacle appear to withdraw down her chest while still being exactly where it was. Confused, she felt a second member press against her flower. It seems that Kakumaoh was able to double his all his appendages, including the one that was pressed against her flower.

Realizing there was little she could do, Ishtar slowly began to move her mouth up and down his first phallus she attempted to appease him as best she could.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

She seemed to have realized what she was going to have to do if she wanted to end this sooner. And she is good at this. It won't take long at all if she speeds up some. Wonder how soon she'll realize that. His breathing might give her a clue as to just how easy it would be for her to send him over the top.

The second shaft stopped pressing against her. That would wait for the grand finale.

Character listing

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:23 am

She could here his breathing become a bit more heavy and quick. It was evidence that he was enjoying what she was doing. Slowly she began to pick up speed as her tongue slowly began to explore more than his tip.

She could feel the second phallus move away from her. She mentally sighed a bit of relief. For now at least she knew he wouldn't use it, though she was concerned that it would come back for more later...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:21 pm

As the girl intensified her actions, Kakumaoh was quickly driven to orgasm. With a convulsive shudder, he released his load in her mouth.

Character listing

Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Ishtar swallowed much of Kakumaoh's load as she began to cough.

*coughs* W-was that pleasing enough for you? She knew he wasn't done with her, not by a long shot. But she hoped that at least he was satisfied with her performance so far.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"Oh, yes. You're quite good when you aren't delaying."

An evil smile spread across his face. "Don't think I'm done with you yet. You're far too good to let go after so little fun. I do think we could both use a little break to recover, though." His idea of 'a little break' seemed to be somewhat different from hers, as he began rubbing the cock that had been in her mouth between her breasts while his other cock again began to press lightly against her slit.

Character listing

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:11 am

A concerned looked appeared on Ishtar face, as she saw Kakumaoh's evil grin. He then confirmed that he was not nearly done with Ishtar at all. Ishtar could feel one of his members begin rubbing between her breasts, intending to use her orbs to pleasure himself. In the mean while she could feel his other phallus begin to press against her flower, keeping her stimulated. It was a slow erotic torture intended to drive her crazy with lust.

And much as never wanted to admit, it was slowly beginning to work...

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:33 pm

As the shaft between Ishtar's breasts began to become erect again, Kakumaoh noticed the subtle change in her emotions that his actions were having on her. In response, he started to rub the tip of his other cock against her lower lips, never actually penetrating but constantly threatening to do so.

"Hmmm...? Seems like you want me to start again already. But are you ready to admit you want this yet?"

Now, will she keep denying it until I take her again or will she beg me to do so? He wasn't sure which of them would hold out longer, but either way could be enjoyable.

Character listing

Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:53 am

Realizing that Kakumoah was amused that she was struggling with her emotions, she blushed and looked away. Nooo, I don't want to like it. I don't want... Of course, not wanting to like it and beginning to like it were two different things. And it was the later that Ishtar feared. As his second member continued to rub against her, she wondered when he would continue...

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 am

"Don't want to like it? Sounds like you do like it, then. You might as well admit it." He continued to tease her with hints of what was to come. Soon enough, he'd violate her again, but he wanted to see if he could get her to say she wanted it first.

Character listing

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next