View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:27 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Discovery (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discovery (For Kanoe)
I nodded not bothering to brush my mess that was my hair, it always straightened out on it's own... eventually....

I followed her to the dorms wondering the entire time why she wore that odd clasp and where she had gotten such a thing but, in the back of my mind something told me I should probably avoid that question.

The walk in general was oddly quiet and slightly awkward as I thought of things to ask.

"So, what is the social climate of this school like if I may ask."

I decided would be best as a first question while we walked, anything to break the awkward silence we were having.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 am

Kanoe did not mind the silence. Besides her lover and apprentices, she really had no one to talk to when holed up in her room. There was Natsuki as well but having conversations with monsters tend to lead to other things. Just the faint rustling of the wind through the trees was enough to relax her during their walk.

"Hmm?" she looked over at Erica upon hearing the question, "Well I am not one to keep track of such things. It is just like any other school. There are the various cliches that stick together and then there people like us who tend to keep to themselves. Majority of the students that met me generally are not fond of me. Being a witch tends to give me little to relate to with the others."

"I suppose you spend time with your books just like I do?" she asked, "I read various ancient texts and frantically write down notes just like you were when experimenting on your powers."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 am

I nodded softly to Kanoe. the books were my only real friend most of the time and of course my projects...

"Books are good company but... they don't completely replace human contact, neither do all my projects combined even if PECO might some day if I ever finish that one... forgive me, PECO is sort of a combination of things in nature that probably shouldn't be combined."

she decided that was the best description.

"I assume you might have a problem with things like that, combining animal and plant genetics. Forgive me again, I'm starting to ramble a little most of my projects tend to bring out a lot of explination when I mention them and it's a bit integrated into my head to explain."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 am

"You are speaking to someone who weaves the very powers of darkness or the dark arts," she replied with a smirk, "I am sure I have already pushed a few ethical boundaries since I began my studies."

She was not entirely sure what the woman meant by combining animal and plant genetics. Kanoe smiled faintly as she thought about what sort of things that would make. A dog made of bark, a rose cat, none of the images really made sense to her.

"Well I am not the only one able to channel mana on the island," she continued softly, "So it is not entirely lonely though they tend to disappear at times. But their company is always pleasant. Unfortunately, my roommate had to move out when she became a Prefect. Though we still spend time together, there is a little bit of a boundary between us at times."

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

I laughed a little offering a nod to Kanoe. I guess she was right, the 'dark arts' as she called them were always according to books and legend rather questionable ethicly... so was advanced genetic alteration. Seemed we were in the same ethical range.

"I guess combining an electric eel, a venus fly trap and basic mammalian genes is probably a little less questionable than some of the things you're capable of."

It was said with a hint of a joking attitude too because I wasn't sure how serious I wanted to be.

"Ah... reminds me of... well... I'd rather not say... We're not really friends anymore so I guess it's different a situation entirely..."

I shrugged slightly.

"But, I suppose at least you can always chat with me even if I'm not some 'mana' manipulator. I am still a manipulator of a basic part of life and creation to some extent."

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:18 pm

"Perhaps less questionable but still an amazing feat if successful," she replied, "I doubt I will do anything like manipulating genes with my magic anytime soon."

Kanoe did not want to seem like she was talking down to science. She was familiar with the study through school and even uses such knowledge when mixing components for rituals. It never hurts to know a bit about both sides of science and magic.

The witch looked over at Erica when she began to hesitate and mentioned an ex friend. Seemed like a touchy subject and saw no reason to press further. If they were no longer friends then there is no reason to worry of it. But, it did sound like the woman was looking for a bit more company.

"Well since you know I am a witch, there is no reason to be reluctant to speak to me," she smiled faintly, "I would enjoy your company greatly and perhaps we can even help each other out in our studies in the future. It is what we seem to do often afterall." But, things will start with tea for now.

The witch led Erica up the stairs of the dorms and unlocked the door to her room. Her room was rather dark giving a slight mysterious air to it. "I suppose a bit more light would make this encounter a bit more pleasant," she said more to herself as she opened the curtains some to bring in some rays of sunlight. "Give me just a moment to change and I will have the tea ready soon." With that she reached into her closet and pulled out a long flowing black robe. Respecting the woman's modesty, she changed in the bathroom. The dark fabric hugged the curves of her body and had a simple v cut revealing some of her pale cleavage. She wore nothing else underneathe.

"There, much better," she said softly as she moved to the kitchen to begin making tea.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 pm

I simply spent my time standing there in her dorm glancing from one half of the room to the other curiously though I didn't touch anything as I moved about before moving to the kitchen when i heard something moving in there. I had slipped off my boots at the least as I moved padding across her floor in my socks.

I looked to her blinking curiously brushing her neck off slightly before humming and standing close to her side.
"Rather tight looking robes... they suit you though."

I'd never admit it to anyone but... I had actually a few lewd thoughts about her when I looked at her in that robe I was a bit surprised at myself but, nature did dictate all creatures were bisexual to some level or another so it didn't and still doesn't really bother me. much anyway.

"Anything I can do to help?"

I decided to ask her and be friendly, I did want to make friends, that was why I had originally come to this school.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 am

Kanoe could not hear the light footsteps as Erica approached her and brushed her neck gently. She smiled at the compliment, looking over at the woman. "Thank you, it's what I tend to wear outside of classes," she replied, "I was never much for fashion." Though that has changed some since her 'training' by certain monsters on the island.

The woman seemed a bit restless or perhaps nervous as she waited beside her. "It is only tea, Erica," she giggled softly, "But if you wish to help, I suppose you can take out the cups and plates to the table. There should only be a few candles on it so move them how you wish if they are in the way." Though dimly lit, the room was rather well kept. Natsuki never tolerates a lack of discipline.

"My apologies, I am not used to having a guest who was here merely for my company," she said, "Thank you for coming, it is not often I can have some social interaction with one outside my usual circles. Please, make yourself comfortable."

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 am

I had no problem with helpping, It always made me feel less like a burden to those around me... though I'm certain many people took advantage of that in my lifetime. I began simply gathering the cups as she had offered so kindly to me for something to do.

"I'm not much for fashion either, I mean, you did see what I was wearing and how over dressed I was, it tends to be me constantly."

Again I made no mention of my little alter-ego, no one needed to know that and I was comfortable with that part. I brought the cups and plates to the table and placed them simply around the candles rather than moving them in the dimly lit room.

"I always was told college students kept their rooms a mess. Do commend you for not following the tales."

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 am

"Yes," she replied, "A pity you keep yourself so covered up. I am certain you would look rather attractive wearing only one layer of clothes. Not my robes of course but perhaps something you usually wear without the other outfits on top." Kanoe finished making the tea and came to the table with a tray. There was a plate of cheese and crackers to help satisfy any hunger they may have gained from their swim.

"Oh thank you," she said to the compliment, "Though it is not entirely my doing. My roommate is a Prefect now so she comes to help clean up this room when she is not busy." It was not entirely a lie. Her lover did clean her room as per her order. Her lover was also a servant of sorts due to how their servitude to Natsuki worked.

The witch poured a cup for Erica and offers it to the woman before pouring herself one. She sat down and took a sip of the warm tea before setting it down on the plate. "I do hope the tea is to your liking."

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 pm

"Attractive? Me?"
I could only offer a half hearted laugh at that, the very idea that this body of mine with all the obvious thousands of flaws of which maybe three actually existed could be attractive was ludicrous, Leria was the attractive one... of course then I had still seperated the two egos into seperate entities rather than just me. All the make-up. the clothes, the ears and tail... they weren't erica then.

"Sorry but, I really doubt it. no offense to your taste or anything in people it's just well. I know me well enough to know that I am far from attractive."

of course crystal had thought differently but, I didn't even want to think about that.

"Oh? a roommate? hmm, that would be quite nice I have to admit, I didn't even know this school had them."

I decided to try and shift the chat a little bit as I took the tea and took a deep inhale of the aroma.

"Oh I'm certain it will be kanoe. so tell me... what is this school like?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:00 am

"Stop be littling yourself, dear," she replied as if expecting Erica's answer, "Remember, if you act so negative with yourself you will only smother the truth and your abilities. You cannot use your mental powers if you believe you cannot for example."

"Well former roommate, Prefects tend to stay in their own rooms," Kanoe continued, "But something like that would not stop us from visiting each other and being in each other's arms." Claire was quite busy being a Prefect and that only added to the burden of being Natsuki's and hers pet. The island could be so cruel to them at times.

Speaking of the island, the woman asked a question that was touchy at best. Kanoe took a long sip of her tea before setting the cup down on the dish. She kept her eyes lowered in thought as she pondered what she could really say. This woman did believe in magic and had powers herself so perhaps mentioning the darker aspects of this place would be best.

"Well, you have been here for some time correct?" she replied with a question of her own, "But, the school does have alot of resources to assist in many academic fields. The students are like in other schools. But, there is another side to this school as well. Strange things that cannot be explained lurk about the island and inside the school. If these things find they want a taste of you, there is... little you can do but endure it."

She was silent for sometime before speaking up again. "I am sorry, seems I ruined the mood again," she rose to her feet as she took some of the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:31 pm

I decided it best not to argue with Kanoe about belittling myself and kept quiet as I sipped my tea and she spoke of her and her 'roommate's' situation. they were sounding less like roommates and more like lovers, but again my opinions were kept to myself. I really didn't want to be rude to such a kind, if not slightly dark and foreboding, woman.

It was when she began to speak about the islands and it's 'secrets' that I became a little curious tapping my cheek gently with my forefinger.
"Strange unexplainable things? that want a taste of me? uhm... is there a chance you could go into more detail I'm not sure I understand what you mean... Do you mean things that could be described as monsters? or do you mean spirits or demons or the like? or do you mean extraterrestrials? and by 'taste' do you mean vestigial organ removal or down right eat us whole?"

of course little virgin me was naive about things despite me having been there for about a month by that point.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 am

Seems the mention of monsters was not entirely thrown out. Did Erica believe her or was at least willing to listen to her explanations? In fact, the woman sounded almost curious about the matter. A curiousity that Kanoe wished she was not so experienced in.

The dark witch's sigh could be heard coming from the kitchen. She returned to the table, looking over at Erica. "Seems you are still lucky enough to avoid such encounters," she replied softly, "I would hate to bring up such a thing that feels so...hopeless." Kanoe sat down her chair and took another sip of tea as she tried to sort her thoughts.

"Well I suppose beating around the bush will not make this any easier," she began, "There are monsters on the island, spirits, demons, angels, aliens; they are all over the place. Some can become unseen while others can teleport, some can change their shape and look like ordinary humans. But, despite all the various types or their supposed purpose, they all have a similar medium of achieving their goals." Kanoe placed a hand over her breasts where her heart was, "Sex.."

"Some feed of the emotions, some feed of the sexual juices we release, while some do neither and do it for their entertainment," she continued, "They know how our bodies work, know what makes us tick. They will ambush you or trick you and then when they have you they will fuck you.." Kanoe bit down on her lip as a fluttering erupted in her belly. "F-Fuck you long, fuck you hard and they won't stop until you succumb to the bliss you will inevitably feel. Once the first one begins, it is only a matter of time before other monsters find your scent and the process repeats. Some will play with you, break you, make you their little pets and then you will find yourself wanting it, needing it and thats when..."

The dark witch was panting at this point. Her cheeks were flushed as she leaned back in her chair. She bit down on her lip as she felt her own muscles tense and contract slowly as if reliving the experience. "I'm sorry," she said faintly, "I said too much..." she shook her head and lowered her gaze. This was not something to bring up when first meeting another kind student.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am

again I sipped at my tea as I absorbed her words with a rather blank analyzing expression on my face. I took off my glasses and placed them on the table with a hardy sigh to myself. Unfortunately for myself... I believed every word she said... of course maybe that was fortunate in some ways, maybe it kept me out of their clutches for just that less often who knows.

"That's quite horrible... Foul even... It's despicable... I take it the staff is in on it as well... otherwise I doubt they'd be allowing such things to happen... I'll assume the stories of the 'detention hall' are true then as well...That's sick... just fucking sick..."

I was obviously disgusted but, then the thought occured to me... A bit of dread flowed through me from head to toe.

"Uhmmm... what is the likelyhood that I'll be attacked by one of these things? I mean are all the students attacked by them? are virgins spared maybe?"

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next