View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
The door opens but not all the way and Lynn face is at the crack of the door with a big grin to meet you, and you hear in the background Komiko voice say“Lynn I did what you ask now give me back those pictures.” her voice sounded like there was tears mixed in with it. “Oh hey Pia im glad you came, Komiko had made it here before you but I guess you two could bid at who would get the pictures first, so what you have to offer?” Lynn ask you her grin getting bigger by the seconds.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"What have you done to Komiko?", Pia nearly screamed. "If you.. did you.. if you have hurt her in any way.."

Pia pushed at the door, trying to force her way through. "Komiko? Are you okay?"
As if the sweet Asian had not suffered enough, with Pia the near rapist next door. Pia felt herself get angry. Angry and scared.
What has this stupid Lynn bitch done?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn allows you to enter after you forced your way past and closed the door as the lock clicked. “Oh I haven’t done anything yet, me and Komiko was just playing a little game, im her master and she my cute little doggie. You care to play?” Lynn ask yo and you see Komiko on all fours with something that looks like part butt plug and part tail in her ass.

It appears the tail is wagging on it’s own as she looks at you and blushed even redder then she was in the face, her hands was cuffed before her probably to prevent her from removing the butt plug tail that was waggling like an excited dog greeting there master. Komiko rears up like what a dog would do to beg but she was trying to cover her breasts looking ashamed of what she appeared like.

Her timid voice spoke to you. “I-im not harmed, I-I came here to get the pictures back from Lynn, she said if I did what she asked I would get the pictures back.” Komiko confessed to you a leash dangled from the black leather collar around her neck as her pendent gave off a sparkle from the light, it appeared Lynn hadn’t notice the Angle pendent, because you was sure she be the type to take such an item.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

ia looked at Komiko, mouth agape. She was horrified that Lynn had done something like that, seemingly for no other reason that she got a kick out of other people's humiliation.
Then again, there was a feeling she got when she looked at her. Her vulnerability, even as she made her cringe, also made her exited. Like she wanted to know how it felt to be the one to be made behave like a dog, or to force someone else into the role. She felt a tingle of arousal.

Slut Puppy. The words from the dream echoed in her mind.

And the choker, tough leather against Komiko's soft skin empathized her femininity.

Still, Pia's humanity won out. She knelt down beside Komiko, back turned towards Lynn, as if she wanted to shield her friend from the bully.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

Komiko looked at the ground before her blushing and looking ashamed. “Please Pia don’t look at me, im ashamed at how I look, and you must think horrible things about me right now at what im doing to get those pictures back from her for you.” Komiko tells you as she looked up and her mouth fell open from shock. “PIA! Look..” By the time Komiko could yell what she was trying to convey, a smelly rag was placed over your mouth and nose, your breast being groped as you was pulled up and back preventing you from getting any leverage of the person behind you.

You recognize the smell from biology class what you put into the jars with the live frogs to anesthetize the amphibian, it was pungent and sweet tasting and you knew it would be a matter of seconds before you would subdued by the chemical and you can hear Lynn laughing as she says “Well Pia I think Komiko needs a friend to play doggie with, she such a horny little bitch, see how her pussy glistens?” Lynn asks you still laughing and holding the rag to your face.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Wha-mmmm--mmmm!"
Komiko's warning came just a split second too late. Before Pia even recognized the smell, she had drawn one short breath.

She really had not anticipated this. Lynn was a bit of a bully, sure. She was probably one of those who get a kick out of demonstrating any hold they may have over another. But Pia honestly had not thought her cabable of physically attacing someone.

Obviously, I was wrong..

The world turned black, and Pia fell over.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

The black fades to green as you open your eyes and they clear, all around you there are trees and the rustling of leafs under you when your realize that your in a silken dress of white, one from a different time like in the Renaissance period that noble women would wear.

Your hair was done up in braids with silken green and blue strands entangled with the braids making a pattern of colors a crown of flowers on your brow and woven in your hair was well.

As you sit up you hear the sounds of heavy breathing further away in the forest like that of an animal perhaps a wolf, the low rumble of a growl creates a void of sound as the other more peaceful animal silent’s there voices in fear of the growl that echo through the woods and then an ear piercing howl is heard and the sound of twigs and leaf cracking and getting near you can be heard.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia felt like she was going to puke. She really did not take to this getting drugged thing very well. She forced more air into her, breathing slowly, letting the oxygen and the act of breathing itself clear her head, keep the dizziness and the vertigo away.

What is this dress? Where am I? And what is..

The howl brought goosebumps to her skin. Pia was not really afraid of large animals, wolves or no. As far as she knew, most animals would give you a wide berth as long as you did the same. Usually. If Shokushu had taught her one thing, it was that usual had very little meaning. Slowly, she turned her head in the direction of the sound.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 pm
Profile YIM

As you turned into the direction you heard the breaking of twigs and rustling you see a huge wolf growing nearer, the greyish wolf leaps at you ready to tear your flesh from your body when the boy you met in the mountains of your home land tackles in mid air the wolf hitting the ground with it in a tumble as he grabs his head fighting to keep it from biting his chest and face, its hind claws scraping down his stomach tearing his shirt open to reveal the muscles that are well toned.

Blood can be seen as the wolf continued to claw at his stomach and snapping is jaw at his face hoping to get a piece of his well tanned flesh, you hear a crack of bone and the wolf laying on top of the one in your dreams before, both are motionless when it appears the wolf starts to move then lays on its side as the one who was under it starts to sit up and he looks over to you.

“Are you ok Pia, why are you in the woods? This place is very dangerous.”

He explained to you as he slowly gets up looking badly hurt in his mid section where the wold was clawing at him with its hind legs.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia tried to get on her feet, raising her hand to shield herself against the inevitable attack. But luckily, that attack never came. Bewildered, Pia did not know if she should flee or try to help. Instead she watched the fight, which were over rather quickly.

What is the meaning of this? Why am I here, dressed like this? And the statical chance of being attacked by a wolf is very small.

No matter. Seing her rescuer hurt, she rushed over.
"I am all right! Hold still please! Let me look at those wounds."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Profile YIM

Looking at Pia as she rushed to the man aid he smiled. “Im ok Pia, but can I ask you something? Why do you have a tail?” he told Pia as he got to his feet his wounds healing rapidly before your eyes. “And why do you wear those bracelets? Don’t you find it hard to move your hands?” he asked you puzzled.

Looking down to your hands you see that you are wearing fuzzy handcuffs on your wrists and a strange feeling in your bum as its an intense feeling of vibrating that seems to travel to your pleasure nub, looking behind you there can be seen that same tail that was in Komiko ass.

“Pia... your dreaming...... WAKE UP!” he yelled the last part and you saw the wolf looking in your eyes and lunged at your face when you wake up and find your self dressed in the same slutty outfit Komiko was in including a leash but yours seems to be the chain type used to train dogs that choke. The leash is pulled and you feel it tightening around your neck.

“I see my new doggie is waking up, its about time.” Lynn says and giggles at that as you lay on your side the tail in your butt waggling madly in your bum.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Uh, wha..? Dog..Mmm.. What!"

Pia tried to sit up, shaking her head to clear off her sleep and her drugs.
A dream! I should have known..

But being awake was not much less bizarre. She was cuffed, leashed, and worst of all, Lynn had stuck something up her ass. Something vibrating. Already she could feel the stirring of that raging lust that had haunted her earlier. Not good..
Bah. Here we go again!

"Lynn, please. Don't do this! Mmm.. this is a bad idea!"

Pia tried to grab hold of the leash to get it over her head.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Profile YIM

As you try to remove the collar she tugs on the leash and it tightens around your neck making it slightly difficult to breath. “Now, now my cute little puppy you mustn’t try to get out of your collar that’s a bad puppy.” Lynn tells you as you feel the sting of a riding crop square piece smacks your butt cheek.

A smile plays about on Lynn face. “Pia what will you give in exchange for the picture I took? Komiko here has promised to do just about anything for one day how about you?” Lynn ask you as you see Komiko eyes look down and her cheeks reddening and the tail in her behind waggling like a dog.

The feeling in your own ass reminds you that you too have a tail in your butt with a piece of it hanging over your clit and stimulating that if you could see it you think there was three shafts to the thing one in your butt the other in your vagina and the arm that would touch your clit.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Lynn.. you.. ah! Gah.. you drugged me! You.. ahhhh.. are you mad?" Pia groaned.
What does this woman think she is doing! Where did she get the formalehyde?
"OOOHHH! G-Get this thing out of me! Please!", she moaned. In Pia's state of arousal, this was close to torture, the effect of her earlier release almost undone.
"L-let us go now, please! If anyone finds out what you are.. AHHHH!.. are doing.. you are going to oh-oooooo.. de.. detention for the rest of your life!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

Lynn laughs at you. “Don’t be silly, of course I drugged you it made it a lot easier to get your new tail in place Pia, doesn’t it feel wonderful to great your Master with a wagging tail?” she laughs again at the look on your face seeing the faces you are making as you try speaking to her.

Lynn grins as she slaps your ass with the riding crop. “Oh Pia your so cute when you play stupid, you know hanging out at detention for me is kind of like a hobby, its so fun to tease the other girls when most the time its there first time there.” Lynn explains to you. Looking around you don’t see Komiko any where around.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next