View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 A Harsh Light (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Harsh Light (Ryu)
Ms. Krystan doesn't respond to Ryu's request, and as the seconds drag on the expectation of another hit from the whip grows. However the whip is not what next touches Ryu, instead she feels a tongue working its way across her back, licking where the whip had struck. As it slowly licks Ryu's back a tingling spreads from her saliva, an unintentional side effect of Seraph's mind control is mana is beginning to saturate Krystan's blood and saliva.

But when Ryu hesitates to elaborate further Krystan speaks. I'm waiting, Ryu. If you don't provide something worthwhile soon I will lose my already frayed patience with you. As if to prove her point she pulls back and the tips of the whip flutter across her back.

Seraph is mildly curious as to what Ryu's answer will be, whoever it is he intends to make a note of it and see for himself. He does nothing to change the fact the clamps are sucking on Ryu's nipples, and has no intention of doing so. No matter what she says he is gong to fuck her, this is just about seeing how far he can push her before she breaks.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:13 pm
Profile YIM

Ignoring Krystan's attempts to make the girl further angry, she took a deep breath, consuming some seconds before she started to tell what the teacher didn't really want to hear. It seemed kind of odd, Krystan seemed to speak like someone she encountered, talking about 'losing patience' like the angel who seemed to get bored way too fast to provide necessary goods.

Well, Krystan... I guess you don't know me at all, right? I will never tell you something like that, your whip is just physical pain compared to what you will feel if you'll never know my secrets.

The redhead got ready for another hit if the teacher was about to get into a rage, Ryu bursted into an amused laughter like if she was able to see Ms. Krystan's face expression, but she just guessed what she'd look like. Of course she'd be able to pick another tool, way harsher than before, but it was worth to annoy the teacher in an exchange of her integrity.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 pm

At Ryu's answer Krystan simply laughed. I was hoping you would do something like that Ryu, and for once you did not disappoint me. Now what should your reward be, hmm? Krystan started to walk back towards the toys, but froze when a voice carried through the room.

Since she doesn't seem to want to talk about it, how about we simply watch it? No doubt Ryu will recognise Seraph's voice, and if she hadn't worked out he was behind it all by now she would have then. But that doesn't really matter to Seraph, it hadn't mattered from the moment she stepped into the room. Placing the Darklight Grimore on the ground he mutters a few words and gestures, and as the world starts to shift Krystan walks behind Ryu and removes the blindfold, allowing her to see again.

The first thing to become apparent in the new world is Ryu, although another student intimately joined with Ryu's nude body slowly starts to fade into view. As she does so Krystan starts kissing Ryu's neck, and her hands idly start to play with Ryu's breasts and the clamps attached to them. I wonder just who it will be?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

The girl looked around furiously as she recognized the angel's voice, but hasn't been able to see anything due her blindfold at first. Obviously her teacher removed the blindfold allowing her to see again, closing her eyes abruptly as the light of the room overwhelmed her senses.

Ryu opened her eyes again, glancing at her new surroundings as it seemed like he shifted the shape of the world around them. She spotted herself, making out with another student obviously. The girl winced after Krystan kissed her neck, playing with her mounds and the metal clamps. Hardly able to resist the pleasure anymore, she touched the ridge again, gasping as she did, looking up to face the angel first.

It's you again... I knew it. What is going to happen now, you know I can't flee, so it's up to you two.

His sudden appearance made her mad, the compel spell on him still seemed to work so she had been hardly able to focus on the subject. It was his possibility to remove the flower if she tried to resist, her desire to keep the flower in her hair even though she owned two already would be stronger than her will to run away, like just touching his skin would be.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Two? Did you really think Krystan is anything more than an empty husk of a body? Which reminds me, I need to thank you for giving me such a 'useful' toy. If you hadn't annoyed her so much, if you hadn't irritated and defied her I never would have been able to strip away her will, and her mind like I did. But I digress. A very good question, what to do, what to do...

While Seraph is talking Krystan pulls away from Ryu and she walks confidently towards where the pile of toys used to be. Reaching down her hand closes around something that instantly becomes visible, and at the sight of it she lets out yet another exclamation of glee. And with the chair positioned the way it is Ryu is unable to see just what Krystan has found this time.

However as Seraph points at the chair a surge of mana shoots from his arm into it, briefly brushing along Ryu's skin as it does so. The effect quickly becomes apparent, and the chair suddenly morphs into stocks, wood growing and decaying, reshaping and resizing and its grip on Ryu never releases as it forces her position to change to suit the new shape. Her head and wrists end up locking in the stocks, and two wooden poles with a metal ring at the end are locked around her leg just above her knees spreading them slightly apart. Her new position makes the sensation from the weights worse, and to make it even harsher on her Seraph causes the two weights to gain weight and pull harder on her nipples.

Ryu's head is still facing the image of her and another student, and Krystan carefully lifts her skirt up and places it over her waist, exposing her ass to the room. Open your mouth. Krystan's words are an order, and when Ryu does not immediately comply a paddle spanks her. As her mouth opens in response the ring gag that Krystan had grabbed is forced into her mouth and the strap to hold it in place is clipped on.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

It didn't surprise Ryu he decided to get her into a worse position, she tried to struggle against him, it had been a big mistake she just thought about after she did it. The weights getting heavier, the girl gasped again due their consequence for her nipples as they got pulled by them far more than before. Like Ms. Krystan could've done itself, it seemed like he enjoyed his activities far more than Ryu did, but after all he was the monster in an angelic shape, teasing the girl with every word he said.

Watching herself with the other student she didn't recognize yet, she felt the skin of her teacher as she appearantly sat down above her waist, giving her an order to open her mouth. It would make the whole situation worse, so the girl followed the order and a ring gag got forced into her mouth, while the teacher made sure it would keep some grip.

It was just embarassing, being like a helpless toy like before, but she could be worse. After all she hadn't been a mindless toy like Ms. Krystan, she'd apologize later if she will be asked by the teacher herself. The currently avaible beings would her a buzz coming through the gag, Ryu made an attempt to speak but realized it would be useless quickly.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:47 pm

If you had simply told me about it I would have offered you an amnesty, and one to her as well. But as it is now I have to punish you both. Ms. Krystan giggled again before continuing. Oh thank you so much Ryu, I don't think I've ever had this much fun, and soon you get to share it with someone. She giggles again and uses the paddle to rub Ryu's exposed ass. Suddenly she pulls back, but like with the whip she hesitates before striking, As the seconds tick by with Ryu having no idea when the strike will come she giggles once again before finally spanking Ryu. Her cry, easily heard thanks to the ring that is forcing her mouth open as wide as it can, causes Ms. Krystan to giggle again. She than starts to rub the other cheek, and a pattern emerges. A rub, followed by a gap of varying length followed by the hit before switching to the other cheek.

While Ryu is spanked by Ms. Krystan's paddle Seraph considers what else he can do to throw her over the edge that doesn't involve him directly stepping in. He could always bind the soul of the girl in the image and start playing with her, but he feels like leaving that for later. Instead he focuses on the gag, and suddenly it starts to seep very small amounts of mana into Ryu's mouth.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:38 am
Profile YIM

It was hard, exactly as the girl expected, but still horrifying as her own screams echoed through the room while the teacher seemed most likely amused by them, giggling as she did. The tool she used to keep her from closing her mouth was quite interesting, embarassing and despicable as Ryu realized what she was going to use it for in the future. Her own hesitation about what to do next faded away as another hit forced a strong cry out of her throat again.

Ryu's eyes focused nothing as they were flickering around to clear her mind, but after all her teacher spanked her furiously with joy, suddenly the girl noticed some kind of liquid seeping from the gag into wide open mouth. The student whimpered as her eyes widened while she tried to spit it out, but the gag made it impossible, a natural reaction would force the girl to swallow it even though very small amounts had already been absorbed by the warm flesh.

Unavoidable due her lack of possibilities, there were enough liquids to swallow them, the girl felt how her tongue moved and the feeling as they made their way inside her body, she gasped as she noticed what she did and how it affected her naked body. The hits abruptly changed, spreading pain through her body as well as the pleasure the friction gave her, reaching an increased effect as the flower and the mana made her mad.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Your very pretty when you scream and writhe in pain Ryu, did you know that? Ms. Krystan stops spanking and discards the paddle. As it clatters on the floor Krystan places one hand on each of Ryu's butt cheeks and spreads them apart. Kneeling down she starts to use her tongue to tease the pink flesh around her pussy.

Seraph watches as Krystan starts to lick at Ryu's pussy, and the ghost of a smile crosses his face as she does so. However he still feels Ryu needs more stimulation, but from what and where? As he considers a particularly cold gust of wind blows across Ryu's red ass and the gag in her mouth continues to seep mana at what her body will quickly decide is an agonisingly slow pace.

Suddenly an idea comes, and the weights on her nipples liquidise into the mana that created it and flow up the chain that was holding them, absorbing it as it flows. When the liquid mana reaches the clamps those two are absorbed, releasing Ryu's nipples from their suction. As the liquid mana creeps over her breasts it starts to vibrate, until eventually both her breasts are covered in a thin vibrating sheen. But Seraph is not done with his attack on her breasts and two tiny tendrils form at the tip of her nipples and push into them, entering the channels usually reserved for her milk. Once inside they start to release more and more mana into her.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:24 am
Profile YIM

A desperate cry released by Ryu echoed through the room as the teacher decided to tease the flesh around her pussy, it felt like being inside of a torture chamber as pain still spread through her cheeks and the pleasure the warm tongue of Ms. Krystan created were incredible sensations.

Her eyes still searching for something she could use even though it'd be impossible after all, she noticed how the weights liquidise into the mana, flowing up the chain. The suction got released, but suddenly she thought what was going to happen next. The helpless girl writhed inside her new surrounding grip without success, the liquid vibrated on her breasts which were now fully covered with it. Ryu gasped as she felt something strange, it seemed like something forced its way inside her breasts, releasing the mana she usually wanted to get rid off in this situation.

She was about to collapse as the sensations overwhelmed her, Ryu felt how the liquid got injected inside her mounds. Due the release her slightly swollen breasts slowly began to grow in size as they didn't seem to be able to absorb all of it the same time. She felt how her mind slowly began to gave in the pleasure, her own release would be inevitable if Ms. Krystan and the angel continued with their activities.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 pm

As Ryu squirmed in her bonds Seraph smiled. As he watches Ms. Krystan stops teasing Ryu with her tongue and instead pushes it into her already wet pussy. As Ryu's hips buck at the intrusion one of Ms. Krystan's hands stops kneading Ryu's cheek and pulls back before slapping her still sore skin.

While the teacher goes to work on the lower part of Ryu's body, Seraph steps forward to deal with the upper. As his mana bubble passes over Ryu the gag in her mouth expands and forces her mouth more and more open, only stopping when her mouth is forced open as much as possible without hurting her. Seraph positions himself in front of her mouth and starts to tease her face with his cock while his mana-enriched pre-cum seeps out of the tip.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

She couldn't believe Ms. Krystan was going to keep her work even though it seemed pretty nasty. Her thoughts may be right, mentioning his words the fact her mind was being controlled would be the truth, after all it was her fault he had been able to take full control of her. Her tongue entering, the girl moaned gently as her resistance was going to break, feeling how she slapped her sore skin which sent more enjoyable pain through her cheeks.

His intention started to get obviously as the gag forced her mouth to open further until her limits without feeling any pain. Almost every muscle twitched as his cock teased her facewhile he slightly smeared his pre-cum on her cheeks. Some kind of panicky sounds escaped her throat due she still wasn't able to speak, it wouldn't distract him much. The girl just didn't want to appear much willingly even though there was nothing else she could do in such a situation. Ryu shook her head, revealing her rejection about what was going to follow, of course he wouldn't give up like how far he made it already.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

As Ryu started to shake her head Seraph firmly gripped the top of her head and forced her to face him, or more importantly his cock. With his hand holding her head and the ring shaped gag forcing her mouth open she can do nothing as he pushes his cock into her mouth, increasing its size to completely fill the gap left by the hole in the middle of the gag.

As Seraph pushes himself into Ryu's mouth Ms. Krystan's tongue withdraws from her pussy to allow two fingers to rub along her slit a couple of times before plunging into her.

The two fingers wriggle about inside Ryu, but quickly withdraw and Ms. Krystan's tongue goes back to work inside her. The hand trails back to Ryu's rear and the two fingers that have just been pulled out of her pussy start to push into her rear, relying on her own pussy juice and a small amount of Ms. Krystan's saliva to provide sufficient lubrication.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu gulped hard just a moment before his grip on her head forced the student to face his cock, she closed her eyes as it pushed itself forward into her mouth. With no space left, the present beings were able to hear dull moans followed by every movement his member made inside of her.

As Ms. Krystan starts to try a new technique, Ryu thought her mind would rip apart as she still tried to resist the pleasure spreading through her currently vibrating breasts, the mana which got inserted directly into her orbs and most importantly her tongue and the two fingers working on her lower body. It didn't hurt, but the effect of the mixture of mana and satisfaction spreading through her would achieve its goal if she wasn't able to keep her already close climax back.

The redhead thought about herself again, he gave her the flower and released her some times, it may be better to do what he wants instead of resisting. She even enjoyed it, but after all she'd appear too weak to herself if she just gave in the pleasure.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Seraph could see the struggle inside Ryu's soul as she tried to hold off her orgasm. However she was fighting a losing battle to not submit to the pleasure that was flooding through her body. Still holding her head in place he started to slowly pump in and out of her mouth.

With his own pleasure taken care of, for now at least, Seraph turns his attention on pushing Ryu over the edge. The mana coating her breasts starts to squeeze them, and the intensity of their vibrations increases. In addition the tendrils that have pushed into her nipples release even more potent mana, in larger quantities.

While Seraph is busy tweaking the attack on Ryu's breasts Ms. Krystan uses the hand not currently pushing into Ryu's ass to rub and tease her clit. Seraph smiles at her reaction to the new assault on her body, no matter how hard Ryu tries to fight this Seraph knows she will break.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next