View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Art Can Be Fun (Ryu) 

Post Re: Art Can Be Fun (Ryu)
I was amused that she had wished to keep me entertained, either way I was and her returning of the kissing made it some what a thrill for me as my hand continued to cup and fondle her ass cheek, I felt her slowly move her hand down to my shaft when I had read Ryu thoughts hoping what I had told her was true, knowing where her hand was about to touch I decided to let her see a glimpse of the Priestess that she was once in her passed lives.

It hit her like a sudden electric shock once she had took hold and started to stroke my member, a flood of images rushed by hard to make out then it slowed to a stop to where the image was what looked like her in some ways but different slightly. The woman she saw had the headdress of a Priestess but she was naked from the neck down, she was on top of a man grinding her pelvis on his moaning and screaming with unearthly pleasure as she look up to the sky with eyes closed rubbing and playing with her naked breasts.

The man under her was strong and hansom with long brown hair and he too was naked his hands on her hips thrusting upward to meet her grinding action and like a light shock you notice his eyes are green that are glowing blue, he to seems to be in the throws of passion as he moan out his delight with her pleasuring of him. The scene blurs by once more and you see the same Priestess clothed this time in the temple that you had painted on her knees before the alter her eyes closed and head tilted to the sky her arms spread wide tips of her fingers pointed to the ground as her palms are forward as it looks like she is praying to some forgotten god or goddess, the words you hear.

‘Please help me release these lustful thought and fulfill my needs. Sent your most powerful Angle to help guide me.’

Then the alter started to glow as lighting struck the alter and a blinding light and moments later a figure appeared of an Angle the same one that was before you in the real world with the exception of his expression the vision Calidare looks to be a peaceful soft look the one in the real world seemed to be in turmoil and pain. The vision fades and you see your still in the Art Room still stroking Calidare shaft as he purrs in your ear his pleasure “Mmm its been so long Priestess since I felt your soft touch on my member.” he tells you as you feel him start to nibble on your ear softly.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu thought about her work a short amount of time before she realized the angel still caressed one of her ass cheeks, the girl moaned silently into his mouth as her hand rested on his erected gently caressing its whole length. The student was about to fall down on the floor as her mind blurred and she received a row of pictures running through her inner eye, giving the redhead an impression of what her past live could've been or truly was. She didn't know if she should believe it, but after all everything seemed to be real.

The angel in her vision appeared to be Calidare having fun with the priestess who looked so much like herself, the slight differences between their appearance seemed to be a minor attribute of her view. Obviously something attracted her attention, the angel seemed to be so much different in his expression in her world compared to the day dream state she just had. It could've been the truth, but on the other hand it may be a mistake to believe it.

Listening to the sounds in her vision, following the images like it had been a modern movie, the noises of unearthly pleasure being emitted by the priestess almost made her mad. Even her voice sounded like hers, but rather trained due it seemed like the woman had been some years older than the student, still her screams and his moans woke up the arousal inside her passionate kissing body. You coult tell she was visibly excited, due her stance she noticed a wetness between her thighs again soaking her panties lightly as they absorbed it.

The vision faded away, she decided it'd be best to use her pretty good drawing skills compared to her general art ones to catch the images later to have a nice look at them if necessary. It would help her to regain some memories though. A sudden feeling interrupted her thoughts, the angel nibbled her ear softly as she was about to get more ashamed due arousal and excitement, being treated like such a unique person had been some time ago, almost never happened but once by another encounter, but the angel appeared much more human which decreased the fear significantly. Her eyes half-lidded once again, she looked at him with her deep red eyes as she said something in a soft tone.

You... I mean, 'we' seemed to have a delightful relationship. How about if we, um... How about if we revive it once again so you can disappear, it looks like you don't really enjoy your stay here and I don't really want to hurt you Calidare.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

I smile down on her as she submits to me, I could tell it wasn’t a full submission there was still doubt within her mind and there was te fact she wanted me gone but once this night was over I was hoping to have her lust for my attention in a later date either way she would receive it if she wanted it or not, because I had found the pretty little red head to be most alluring.

“Why would you think im not enjoying my stay with you Priestess? I have always delighted in being near you even when you had summon me back then.”
I told her as I pulled hard on her bra letting it rip open and snapped away freeing the two orbs trapped underneath the 38E size cups, I grinned at her as her breast spilled out of the damaged and no longer connected bra.

“My Ryu, since the last time I saw you. I don’t remember you so bountiful, you been eating something new?”

I teased her playfully as my free hand had taken up one of her breast, holding it up I stuck out my tongue and started to lick around her nipple and slowly wrapped my lips around the nub and started to suck on it. Moaning with delight at having her nipple in my mouth and the fact she was still stroking my manhood I continued to fondle her nice firm round ass more to keep her standing at this point since the visions I gave her had seemed to disorientated her.

Once more images blur by this time the woman is a girl dressed in silken white dress with a ring of flowers in her hair in the middle of a field of the same flowers as she skips and play in the field full of wild flower seemingly talking to no one but you can tell there is a human figure near her with wings. On the hilltop a man on a war steed rides down to where the redheaded girl is.

“Come Princess time for us to return.” The man demands of the young redhead holding his hand out for her to take.

“Can my friend come with us?” The little redhead asked sweetly to the burly man on the horse.

“Enough with the games Princess there is only you and I here so lets be off now.” The man told the girl and took her hand hoisting her to the front of the saddle, kicking the horse into a gallop. The vision blues and once more your in the arms of the Angle you had summoned forth, his one hand still holding you up by your butt cheek as his mouth continued to suck on your rosy nub.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu's face changed into a less worried one, his words calmed her abruptly, like being some kind of cream you use for injuries. He had been right, why would the girl need to worry, he liked to stay with her for some reason she couldn't really explain, it seemed to be something he liked about the Priestess he knew from the past.

It was just a thought, it doesn't matter, really.

He pulled on her bra, it snapped away so her orbs got revealed, exposed to his public eyes. Calidare teased the student somewhat, mentioning her bust size, it was one thing she couldn't help, sometimes it was more than enough, but most of the time she found herself being too feminine every now and then if people stared at her.

My blessed growth will be just far more enjoyable for you, Calidare.

His hand grabbing one of her breasts and starting to take care of the flesh made her mind appear willingly, Ryu moaned just after he did to express the pleasure she received. Still caressing his manhood, she found herself dropping into another vision.

It seemed like the angel in her vision wasn't able to be seen by any other beings, but it revealed some more details about the misterious past he seemed to awaken in the young student. It was pretty interesting, the angel she encountered seemed to be her playmate some time ago, or some kind of companion she used to spent time with due no one else was around. It seemed pretty sad even though she had been a princess, it revealed how lonely the girl must've felt before Calidare took care of the woman.

It was like listening to a dialogue between a child and a teenager, the man didn't believe her at all and it was something that made Ryu angry. People who don't believe others should blame themselves, but maybe it was just routine, she couldn't remember many things anyway.

Still being in Calidare's grip, Ryu moaned as her vision faded away, still being pleased by him sucking on her nub, she finally made a decision. She'd agree to their sexual offense, he convinced her already but now she was more confident about it. He seemed to be a handsome male angel and due his words he wouldn't harm her, she just had to stay calm and believe in his statements and her own visions.

Is there something else you want to show me? You know, I... I feel seduced. I want to feel your touch, your skin, I want to share intimate events with you...

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

It was apparent that I had convinced her of are past acquaintance of souls and this was a stepping stone to future meetings, I had no doubts in my mind that she would think about me now and then, and after this encounter I had hoped she even feel the need to want to summon me on her own desire, once this encounter was over with I would make the summon script she had read be something she could recite by heart, but I figured it be easier for her just to think of me and wish it to bring me forth to her side.

I had thought further about that I thought there should be limits so she wouldn’t think of me as some one to protect her from the other creature on the island that wished to taste her sweetness but the vision of the Princess might have been the key to make her think I could do nothing to protect her other then to comfort her after the fact.

I had grind at her come back to my teasing of how physically gifted she was and it was true I was enjoying her bountiful breasts as I move her to one of the nearby tables with open paints and plop her down on the table, paint spilling all around us soaking what was left of her blouse and her skirt, the sound of the dripping paint from the desk echo in the room with every drop letting those within know it was there as I lay her back in the cool puddle and kissing on her neck briefly before standing before the beautiful redhead.

“It is you who have a way of seducing me Ryu, but then you have always had that power over me in many past lives and all of them are a treasure to me.”

I had told her and removed my loincloth completely revealing all of my manhood to her as I let it dropped to the paint covered floor. My hands covered in the paint that had spilled I fondle her breasts and slowly move them down her stomach until I meet with the hem of her skirt sliding my fingers under the waist band I rip it open to reveal what was under the skirt alone.

Once your skirt was ripped open my hand slowly travels up your side smearing more of the cool paint onto your skin sending a tingling sensation through your body where my hands moved up your body.

“I never get tired of touching your soft skin.”

I tell her as my hand find your large mounds and I begin to cup them, my thumbs rubbing on your nipples smearing the paint that was on my fingers in a mixture of multi color swirls on your nubs making them appear like something from a Woodstock painting. As my thumbs begin to rub your nipples another flood of visions come to you but this time not of a different life but the one your in now.

The vision was more of a memory at your brother tenth birthday party, he came up to you and said some mean things to you and pulled your hair and turned to where the birthday cake was laughing with his friends, as your brother neared the cake you so him being pushed and he looked to te others that he had tripped but it was your imaginary friend that had pushed him where he landed face first in the cake breaking the foldaway table look pathetic as all the other kids started to laugh at his humiliation. The only thing you could remember about your imaginary friend until you saw the vision was the amazing green eyes he had then every thing else came into focus.

“And what kind of intimate things would you like to share with me Ryu?”

He ask you as if he wasn’t aware of your visions you had been having.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As his hands moved on her skin, smearing the paint on some parts of her body, a cold shiver ran down her spine as its coldness appeared while it dried slowly. The feeling of being treated like this was comfortable and most of all, pretty enjoyable. Of course it was embarassing somehow, exposing her almost naked body to a man, or an angel to be more exacttly, but after all it seemed like her advantages were nice to have a look at, mentioning his words which just passed by his lips to reach her ears.

I am just getting used to the feeling of yours, so please don't startle me.

The redhead gasped while his thumbs kept rubbing her nipples as another vision appeared in front of her inner eye. But something seemed different, it wasn't like she saw the princess anymore her past life had been, obviously another memory she just forgot over time, even though it'd be a shame to forget something like events with Calidare.

It was her brothers birthday party, how much she hated that day in her heart, even in her soul she remembered it just too good. Her father always tried to make a big show out of his parties, inviting about seven friends of him to enjoy a day of fun and gladness. Ryu had the feeling she'd have been in the wrong movie, she didn't make many friends even in elementary school, so it was hard to understand for most people how she felt as his friends and himself laughed about her after being treated like nothing.

Slowly she began to understand, that day he really landed with his face in the cake, damaging some furniture due he stumbled pretty awkward. Revenge was the only feeling she had, even though someone else had done it for her. Green eyes, it could've been Calidare's, but after all it was just an imaginary friend she had made up due loneliness. Was it even possible? It didn't matter at all, she currently stayed with him and so it seemed logical she had visions about past lifes or her own.

Even though he seemed to assist her in some situations, it was obvious he couldn't help her if she got attacked by other monsters because his power seemed to be limited as well. At least Ryu guessed it due her brother pulled her already long red hair that day and he avenged her later but didn't prevent her from any violation. The girl was ratehr confused as the vision began to fade away, she still rested on the table he discarded her on.

I... I... The redhead blushed further, looking around nervously before up at him again, glancing at his manhood for a second or two. It was hard for her to explain even though the answer seemed as embarassing as simple to her. She didn't want to appear too harsh at explaining, so she just tried ornament her statement somehow.

There are... some things I'd like to share with you. It might be a benefit for both of us, I guess we could do each other a favor with our carnal envelope to satisfy our needs.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Still playing with her lovely nipples I respond to her fears of me startling her.

“Sadly my dear Ryu I have already startled you when you summoned me, though it was a pleasant summon to once more see you again I had still spooked you for that I am regretful of doing but there will most likely be other surprises in stored for you Ryu some you will enjoy im sure, others im sure you wished will not happen, but be strong like you have always been.”
I told her as my lips slowly move towards one of her nipple and I begin to kiss it getting paint on my lips from the mess we had created from the open paint. As I kiss down from her nipple I end up leaving lip marks with each kiss slowly moving down her chest then to the top of her abdomen now reaching to the middle of her stomach. My hands slowly moving down her sides as I use my nail gentle not to harm her but the pressure was enough to cause light red marks making the paint look as if pinkish stripes was part of the paint as they moved down to her panties as I had planed to pull up on them to ride up between her lovely folds.

The vision of her brother party had faded and she seemed embarrassed about looking at my manhood, I knew it wasn’t the first she had seen but the very idea of having to see a male organ was enough to have her rosy up her cheeks the only words she was able to say as she figured what to explain something was ‘I...I...” I thought that cute when she finally found the words to explain something.

“So tell me Ryu.. What is it you like to share with me that would benefit both of us? I truly like to hear this, for I have always been interested in your concepts. As for our carnal needs that agrees with me as well.”

I explain to her wanting to hear what she had to say as I had grabbed hold to the sides of her panties and began to pull up on them watching how they slowly moved between her labia giving her what humans I had heard call ‘Camel Toes’ which was a strange word to me when it looked more like something riding up a woman’s sacred place then anything else. I pulled just a bit harder and I could hear the weak material start to tear as it rode up between her folds, I knew from looking into her mind that she enjoyed some pain but I wasn’t sure how much pain she had liked, even reading her thought was a vague thing when it came to describing what true pain was.

I could see with the help of the paint, the pulling on her panties was forcing her to slide upward onto the desk spilling even more paint that was of brighter neon colors creating an interesting color scheme, the neon yellow mixing into her hair making it look as if the tips was aflame.

“Well that is an interesting effect, the yellow paint... neon I think you would call it, seemed to make your hair come alive.”

I told her grinning down as her panties finally gave way and ripped off her now exposed hips revealing her freshly shaven pubic area, my lips hand continued down to the cleanly untouched with paint and I smile at this.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 am
Profile YIM WWW

Blushing even further, Ryu looked ashamed to the side of her, trying to clear her thoughts so she'd be able to say something which actually made sense. Her visions had been pretty inviting to try herself, his body in front of her gave her some more opportunities than she'd have if the girl stayed alone all the time. Taking a deep breath, her eyes returned to Calidare, resting on his eyes as the girl started to spoke again.

Well, I have seen... things in some visions. Not the usual stuff, but... As we had sexual intercourse it seemed like it was pretty enjoyable. Just if you don't mind I'd like to try these things myself which I already forgot.

Ryu gasped as Calidare grabbed hold of her panties as he pulled them up, it had been some kind of teasing feeling for her lower lips, it was a light pain compared to some other things she got used to already. It was pleasant though, you could tell she liked how her lips got spread for some time, enjoying the pain like it had been some kind of stimulation as well.

She wasn't quite sure what he meant exactly about the colors in her hair, the redhead suddenly noticed how her body slid upward onto the desk, colors which had been on the desk mixed with the red color of her hair, just the tips because her hair has been long enough to reach into the open containers containing different kinds of paint.

The redhead gasped again as her panties ripped off at her hips, revealing her naked lower body as if had been a present for christmas no one could wait to open it up long enough. As the angel approached the exposed place between her thighs, the girl noticed a smile on his face which could remove any doubt left in her partly strong spirit.

No, no, that's just... I mean it is quite...

She closed the distance between her thighs, like the girl had been still shy until she reminded herself about Calidare and the words she just spoke some seconds before her panties ripped off. He would be able to convince her further until she realized how mindless her conduct seemed to be, voluntarily her legs opened the distance in the same position again like they had been before. Ryu blushed into a deeper red tone, it must've been a pretty sympathetic view after all what the girl admitted to do. Nodding to the angel, she gave her consent with another mild smile.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I smile kindly at her as she tried to explained herself that of which I had already known from reading her thoughts and memories that I had planned to keep to myself knowing humans tend to enjoy there own secrets and are mistrusting of those who openly let others know of there powers more to show off was my view of it but I too had the need to show off by always giving my victims a charm what they would think precious in the mortal world that of Diamonds, Rubies and other sparkly looking things, though my will was no longer my own I still retained some humanity I always hear these mortals claim to have but rarely seen from them except from the shy and lonely.

“That is why you have summoned me, to fulfill your desires and I hope they are as you dreamed. I will do what ever it takes to please you even if it hurts you, but know this any harm I do to you will not be forever and if its fear you wish I will grant that as well but only if you wish it Ryu.”

I had explained to her as I lowered my lips to her inviting love lips as she nodded her head in approval to what I was about to do. Sticking my tongue out I had started from the lower part of her labia and slowly moved up to where her love nub was as my tongue circled around the fleshy nub another vision came to her of her own past.

Ryu brother was 16 years old this time and he had gotten into an argument with you and punched you hard in the chest making you fall to the ground you was crying but as soon as your make believe friend with the green eyes placed his hand on your shoulder and the pain was gone and you was able to breath once more. The look in your imaginary friend eyes was scary and where your brother stood a lightbulb exploded from the over head lamp showering glass down on him. The door bell rang when you heard from your brother “Mom, Dad.. Ryu broke the overhead light!” he yelled and looked back at you grinning knowing you be the one to get in trouble, he walked over to the door and opened it and standing there was a beautiful girl about his age, he had said he was going out on a date with some one and this girl must have been his date.

The girl had brought a girl friend with her and he flirted with the girls trying to look macho to both of them when suddenly his pants had fell around his ankles and showing off his underwear with patterns of strawberry short cake on them, it was strange because your brother never had those kind of underwear but the two girls laughed until tears was flowing from there eyes. Your brother had turned red with embarrassment as he quickly pulled his pants up. The date from what you had over heard didn’t go very well and for two weeks he was teased about his underwear.

The vision faded as you feel my tongue probing in your love hole as I taste your nectar with my tongue each time teasing your love button creating its own kind of pleasure for you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A shiver ran down her spine, not the usual cold one if you realize something just startled you, a quite enjoyable one as his tongue touched her lower lips and slowly slid up to her nub. It had been far more enjoyable than she thought, after all her needs got satisfied enough to fulfill the tiniest amount of their contract, but after all there would be so many things both of them will be able to do.

Another vision seemed to gain access to her mind, another day well known to the redhead as she followed the scene of her older brother punching her in the chest for something ridiculous, this time he was about sixteen years old. Ryu remembered the day quite well not just because she got in trouble with her parents again because her brother blamed her younger sister again. Not just because he had a date again due it seemed like he was a pretty attractice young man, if he wouldn't have been her brother she would have also tried to get a date with him, but after all she knew what he wanted, something every man wanted. But after all it had been the last day she had cried in the past two years.

Unfortunately his date seemed to be made out of two girls, it just made the whole situation worse for the girl who felt pretty alone due her repugnance against other beings in her past. The embarassed expression on his face definitely paid off even her own feelings couldn't turn it into something she disliked, Ryu secretly laughed behind the edge of the doorway not to cause any trouble at all due it seemed like she knew the girls already, they were about one year younger but it didn't matter at all, everything seemed to get worse for two weeks or so before everything turned back into reality.

The redhead found a connection between two visions, the one about the princess and this one seemed to make sense after all, the angel could affect and defend her against other beings, at least enough to stop any unwanted pain that spread through her body. As the vision faded away, the girl moaned gently, pressing her head in her neck as the pleasure created by Calidare made her feel like she was alive again.

With his words still inside her mind, the redhead seemed to be uncertain about what to say next, her mind being affected by the rising pleasure and his soothing behavior. As another moan escaped her soft lips, her head shot up as another stream of enjoyment filled her, due her sudden movement her chest swayed slightly as well.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

Leaving finger print markings on her untouched area of paint my hand slowly entered the realm of multi colored painted skin seeking there way to her wonderful orbs as my tongue continued to probe her womanly treasure licking up the sweet dew of her nectar.

“Mmm you have such as tasty flavor down here Ryu, it’s like drinking Meade on a summer day.”

I told her as I listen to her moans with each skillful lick at the areas which would provide her with the most pleasure, her sudden movement had provided some entertainment for me as I peered over her mound and saw he breasts jiggle and my hands grasping hold of the two large mountains to have her peaks explored by my thumbs.

My tongue sliding into her love hole as the tip started to tease the top of the inside of her velvet hole with the base of my tongue rubbing hard on her nub, my chin glisten with her love juices as it dripped off mixing with the paint on the floor. Only pausing slightly to speak.

“Ryu... Are you not happy to have summoned me now, it seems to place your mind at ease in some ways for you seem to umm what is that word humans use... ‘Spaced out’ every so often.”

I had told her this only to make her believe the visions was her own and not of my intentional doing. As soon as I returned my attentions to her love spots another vision had found her this time a little more sadder.

The vision showed you as a sixteen years old crying on your bed it had appeared you was a part of a cruel joke from your brother, where one of his friends had asked you out for a date. At first the date was turning out wonderfully but by the time it had ended you was humiliated in front of all of his friends and half of the cool people at school at some house party that was a big deal for every one at school and only a select few was allowed to tend it was mostly senior and only one ore two junior and freshman there. Your brother girl friend at the time seemed to enjoy that fact you was there and took you inside asking you if you wanted to try on some outfits.

Before you knew it you was trying out other outfits and one was a bunny outfit she some how tricked you into wearing the only thing about this outfit it was very tight around the breasts and the bottom half fitted like a G-String with a cotton tail at the base of the back and not where it would normally be. “Oh you look great here let me blindfold you and take you to a mirror.” she said excitedly and you was blindfolded and felt yourself being guided around things. “Ok you can take the blindfold off.” your brother girl friend told you.

Upon taking it off you found your self on a stage that was made for this party in the back yard with every one looking at you and a spotlight on you and what appeared to be a makeshift erotic dancing pole. All the people there was laughing and the boys giving out cat calls yelling for you to strip. Sitting next to you on the bed where you was crying was the Angel stroking down your back singing a low sweet melody to you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu liked the fact he gave her compliments in his own way, embarassing and pleasant the same time. She grit her teeth as his hands found a grip on her breasts as he started to tease her already hardened nipples wth his thumbs. Her mouth opened wide as the sensations were way too intense to resist them by closing the space between her lips and the girl began to moan again.

A sudden feeling forced almost every muscle in her body to tense itself, as his tongue rubbed hard on her nub she thought she was about to climax or simply pass out. More or less facilitated due she would have welcomed one of the two things, her eyes glanced down at him as she saw how he paused his work for a second to speak again. His words seemed to make sense, so she thought she might apologize in a way.

Well, I... It's just amazing how it feels, I guess it just overwhelms we sooner or later. So if it happens again just keep going, it feels great how you take care of me, I am just not that used to your behaviour towards me.

It may be kind of ignorant to simply believe it wasn't his intentional doing, but after all her arousal was pretty high and he seemed to appear in her past but she forgot about him. It was kind of sad she even forgot anything about her time with him, but after all another vision would reveal something more than she liked to see again.

The day of someone's party. The name escaped her by the time, but she knew exactly what happened that day even if she wouldn't have followed the vision. As his now seventeen year old brother was going to the party, the fact one of his friends was going there as well seemed obvious, but he asked Ryu if she wanted to go there as well. Ruby had told her already she shouldn't go, it may be another joke of her brother like in the past. It's a pity the redhead didn't listen due it seemed like something wonderful was going to happen in her life after such a long period of time she spent alone. Of course Ruby had been something great, but actually a boy wanted something from her.

Her mind should have realized something was wrong as she found herself trying out outfits with her brother's girlfriend. Obviously they had something in mind and Ryu actually wondered these days why she simply ignored the signs. A bunny outfit, the fact someone wanted her to go to a party with and that his girlfriend asked her to try on outfits. The outfit looked quite sexy of course, but that she would use it for something like that was one thing she didn't expect this day.

It embarassed her like nothing else her whole life, being treated like that could change your character forever. The last thing Ryu remembered was that she gave his girlfriend a slap in her face which actually made everything worse. She quickly ran home while still wearing the outfit and got caught by her parents. As her brother arrived he told them she was drunk and wanted to strip in front of the whole present student body, they were glad nothing else happened to Ryu but sent her up to her room after her mother gave her a slap in the face as well for such sloppiness. At least the well known angel took care of her how she deserved it while he tried to comfort her.

Calidare seemed to be a honest being, she didn't know what to believe at all due she was about to have sex with him voluntarily. It wasn't just the simple sexual activity, something more was about it as she woke up from her vision, still being cared by the angel who still stimulated her.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:30 pm

I smile at her words she gave me and the visions though she doubted them she also remembered them at the same time which made it easy to show her the visions. Removing my tongue from her sweet love hole I slide in a finger to continued my work at pleasing her womanly treasure as I speak to the beautiful redhead.

“I’m glad you find this amazing Ryu and it’s kind of you to say so, I’ve always tried in the past to take care of you but it seemed you no longer wanted me around or it was you grew up and forgot about me but that is how things are meant to be I guess as for my behavior there nothing I can do about that, my will is no longer my own.”

I told her as I inserted another finger to pump in and out of her wet hole making sure her love nub receives the most attention from my fingers as the slide into her velvet hole. Pulling my fingers out I show Ryu how wet she is as I spread the two fingers apart and threads of sticky love juices link the two fingers.

“How long has it been since you was pleasured for yourself and not just for the creatures on this island entertainment? Im guessing this is the reason you was so frighten of me when you first saw me in so long.”

I asked her as I reinserted the two fingers into her wet hole, my one hand still teasing her hard nipple as I lower my face to the other erect nipple and tease it with the tip of my tongue encircling the fleshy nub smiling at how she reacts to the touch as I stimulate her nerve ending to give her the most pleasant feeling she ever felt before as I lick the nipple.

Once more another vision comes to her but this one seems to be more compressed then the others as it shows Ryu her own pasts as she growing up when she first see Calidare at the age of five and all the talking she did with him, as Ryu grew up the talk became more mature and even further on till she was fourteen, after that she no longer talked to her playmate or even notice he was around any more but it seemed when your life was bad he was there in the corner of your eye but not seeming to register to you.

After the flash of your past showed throw another vision of Ruby and yourself at school near the end of the school day she had grabbed your hand this seemed to have happen two days after the shower engagement, her mood was even more bubbly then you ever seen her probably because what had happen between the two of you during that night making the bond between you stronger in her mind. She had taken you into the Gym no one was around and pulled you into the equipment closet looking around to make sure no one was there she kissed you holding you close to her, she had her hands on your firm ass as her tongue slid into your mouth teasing your own tongue and running over your gums she moaned with pleasure at holding you near herself.
Though it didn’t register to you your playmate was watching with a smile at the affection Ruby gave you. Ruby broke her kissing of your and began to tell you something.

“Ryu I wanted you to know I enjoyed what we shared in the shower, it was amazing and I want you to meet a friend of mine, her name is Beca well its really Rebecca but she like Beca, I was thinking the three of us could spend a night over at her house because her mom and dad are away and her big brother the only one there he like twenty and really cool so what you think you in with us, Beca come here.”

Ruby waves her hand as you just notice a girl about your height with platinum blonde hair, you had seen her around in school but always by herself and never speaking to anyone if she could help it, she always had boy’s hitting up on her but it slowly stopped because she turned them all down mostly because of her blushing and shyness. She had slowly came out of her hiding spot and Ruby went to the door and locked it waiting for the two of you to introduce one another as Beca held out her hand to you.

“H-hello im Beca... it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Beca shyly introduced herself to you as she blushed her long hair falling around her face concealing half of it, leave it to Ruby to be able to befriend such a timid creature like Beca was one thought that would have came to your mind.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu nodded to his statement, he may be right. Things often escaped her memory if there were many other things to do, so it was possible she just forgot about him because she didn't need him anymore. But now the time has changed, her new school widely separated her from any of her earlier friends, if you can call someone a friend you spend time with even if you never really tried to know someone better than a single person.

As another finger joined the one already inside her, Calidare focussed on her nub so she'd receive as much pleasure as possible while they slid in and out of her dripping passage. She gasped as the pleasure took place inside her, revealing how aroused she was as a moan escaped her when he pulled his fingers out. It was kind of embarassing to see how wet she got by just being fingered as his fingers spread apart in front of her which showed Ryu the threads of her juices which connected them.

It's been a while if you want to know the truth, but... I am working on something already. And I guess that's the reason, yes, even though I am not quite sure about it.

Other moans escaped the aroused redhead as he continued his work, the stimulation of her nipples reached further lines of pleasure while his tongue began to work on her sensitive nub, her hands almost pinched on the material of the desk as the sudden pleasure overwhelmed her.

It's a pity another vision stopped her sensations for a while, it was always pleasant to reveal things she already forgot even if there was no sign of amnesia about her at all. It showed her own past again, the time she eventually managed to meet Calidare at first until the point she didn't talk to him anymore even if there had been no real reason to stop. At the age of five her mind finally realized how bad the girl got treated, how her parents paid less attention to the girl than to her brother. She was young, she couldn't know about it until she grew and it was about time she needed someone to talk and interact to, so the vision may be the truth, but she couldn't remember anything at all even though it seemed like he was always there.

Surprisingly another scene followed the former one, it was something Ryu partly remembered from her almost forgotten past. The weekend Ruby and her made out already passed and they met each other again after a few days. Something changed after her overnight stay and after they went to the Gym she found herself being kissed by the older girl and even enjoyed it. It had been a pretty special moment, she eventually managed to like the girl further to get into a strong relationship, something that happened rarely to Ryu.

Like Ruby wanted to test the strength of the strong redhead, she asked her if she wanted to stay a night with one of her friends, the girl called Rebecca. They would simply spend a night at their house and enjoy each others company in many ways. The only thing which startled the girl a bit was that her brother would be there as well. Before she had any chance to respond Ruby already waved her hand and Beca made their way out of a corner towards the group and joined them. Beca had always seemed like a nice person but was pretty shy and she guessed it never changed even though she had been popular at her earlier school. Ryu didn't envy her though, she always seemed pretty alone like the redhead herself which also created something like a hidden bond between them.

"Well Beca, nice to meet you too." The girl said, turning around to Ruby again. "I accept your offer, I guess we will have a good time."

Something that Ryu started wondering about was why Ruby had someone like Beca as a friend, maybe she liked to keep some subordinate girls around in case she wanted to make use of them. It seemed odd, but the fact she wanted her to have a threesome together with the girl made her feel sad in a way, it was like she wasn't the only one Ruby paid attention to. Ruby had been the only one she ever liked, so she didn't want to lose her so fast again.

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 am

Ruby has a mischievous grin on her face as you had accepted the offer as she wraps her arms around your neck and Beca bringing the two of you closer.

“You misunderstand Ryu, it’s not going to be one night it’s starting on Friday and it will be the whole weekend and if there any problem I have arranged it with David to help out oh David is Beca big brother, he’s quite the charmer and if he talks to your Mom im sure she will say yes.”

Ruby begins to giggle and you notice a timid smile on Beca face who still blushing, when you get to the closet door you discovered its locked Ruby shakes the door hoping to get it to free up and open and she sighs looking around for an alternate escape route.

“Dam I knew I should of check that door and made sure the security lock wasn’t clicked.”

Ruby say out loud looking frustrated as her brows rise up as if you just got an idea and climbs up on a few boxes that allow you a view of her panties at her height she at and grabs a bat smashing the window open and cleans away the jagged parts away. In her mouse like voice Beca ask Ruby a question that you would of ask.

“Umm... Ruby... how come you just didn’t unlock the window instead of smashing it open? Oh and your showing us your panties too.”

Beca asked her and informed her about the her revealing her undergarment as she blushed and looked down. Ruby looked at the window lock and sighed then down at Beca and yourself and laughs as she say.

“So Beca and Ryu you two enjoying the view? Good thing I put on clean underwear for the two of you, but had I know Beca I would of put on my G-String for you to admire.”

Ruby laughs and waves for Beca and yourself to follow as she climbs out the window then you see her pop her head back throw the window her red hair a mess but with a big grin on her face.

“Hey Ryu did you know it’s Beca Birthday tomorrow? She turns eighteen, will you be coming as well? From my understanding Beca parents will be heading off after that for there trip, can’t wait to give you your Birthday spankings Beca.”

Ruby say as she pulls her head out of sight giggling. You notice Beca face turn bright red and mumbles something that sounded like Why me. Beca looks over to you and ask you.

“Will you be coming? It would be nice if I had at least two friends there to attend but if you don’t want to come I would understand. By the way how old are you? I mean you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, I just thought it be fair since you know how old I’m going to be.”

She said and started to climb the creates to leave the equipment closet as well listening to for your answer looking back down every so often to look at you blushing as she tries to keep revealing her panties to you as she climbs up to the window. She soon disappeared throw the window and popped her head in to see your progress up the creates.

“Umm... are you coming Ryu?”

Beca holds out her hand for you to grab to make it easier for you to exit the room the way she is laying on the ground to help you out allows you to see her cleavage and how she lays there make her breasts looks bigger then they seemed to have been earlier as the top button looks as if she moved just the wrong way it would pop off. Looking over her shoulder out the window you hear her say something to Ruby.

“Stop that Ruby and hold my legs, I don’t want to fall in.... That’s not my legs.”

Beca tells Ruby as you see her turning red making you wonder if she blushing or turning red because the blood was rushing to her face at how she was hanging throw the window.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next