View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Discovery (For Kanoe) 

Post Re: Discovery (For Kanoe)
The witch nodded at the mention of the staff. In some ways, the staff could be seen as worse than the monsters themselves. NICE labs was no doubt doing strange experiments to students but she had little to no real proof of it. Such memories Kanoe was quick to suppress as she continued to rub her thighs together.

Kanoe shook her head at the inevitable question. There was always a small hope but Erica was one to listen to probability. "Some monsters enjoy breaking in a virgin and demons would no doubt search for such a meal," she replied, her arms squeezing tighter causing her breasts to be pushed up some, "Overall though, I believe it is a very small percentage of students that suffer encounters from monsters. From those people only a portion of them remember what had happened while others either suppress it in disbelief themselves or the monster does something to their memories. But, I can say this..." She sighed softly as she shifts uncomfortably, "If you become unlucky and are attacked, you will more than likely will be attacked again in the future by the same monster or a different one. Naturally they have to keep this secret limited so once someone knows a little bit too much, she is free game. That is my theory anyway. With such a small amount of students, it could easily be written off as stress or insanity by the staff and the rest of the student body. We are alone and only have each other to talk to about things like this."

"The only reason I tell you this is because you already have another quality that can attract monsters," she said softly, "It would not be worth the risk telling you if you were not already at risk to begin with. As your powers develop, monsters may notice and become...curious. My magic has attracted demons and aliens that were curious about mana or even feeds off it."

The witch calmed herself down finally and took a deep breath. "I am sorry to bring such things up," she said finally, "I really have killed the mood. And just when you were becoming less uptight as well." she smiled faintly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

I crunched numbers in my head as quickly as I could after she finished speaking and conffessed to ruining the mood.

"Lets see roughly a thousand students on campus, they could at most have 10% of them attacked and still be able to pass it off as a stress related delusion... add to that the fact that... well... I'm a virgin though I'm certain that was obvious enough to you... if my appearance plays a factor, my ability to downplay it then factoring in the fact that I have said developing ability and am a prodigy of science, math and academics in general and have a reputation for enjoying studying the paranormal, supernatural and extraterrestrial... the likelyyhood of me leaving this school after 4 years with my virginity in tact is... 12.159%... with a margin of error of 2%... shit... chances are... I'm fucked... quite literally if I got all the math right..."

I sounded completely defeated as I put down the empty glass of tea just staring at it silently with my eyes half closed.

"fuck..."

I muttered again a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Ugh... maybe if I work harder to downplay my reputations and intellect a little... and if I bind my chest and wear something to hide my hips... I can raise that percentage to roughly... 79% or even 85.3908% if I take to altering the school uniform within the loophole in their own rules on the uniform... that is of course only if they dislike flat chested completely plain girls with no figure what so ever... not that I'll need too much work I'm quite close But, down playing my mind will be the most difficult of course..."

It was obvious I was rambling and having a nervous breakdown as the tears of terror and total defeat continued to flow despite thee fact that I hadn't even seen a creature yet, in fact there was no reason to even believe kanoe about them yet, for one reason or another I did.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 am

Kanoe shivered as she saw the tear trickle down the woman's cheek. It was something difficult to bear. She remembered how she was when the first monsters began raping her. She alone and helpless. There was no one to turn to for help. Only months later did she meet her lover Clarice and other close friends to share her pain and pleasure with.

The dark witch left her chair as Erica continued to ramble out probabilities. She circled around and gently pressed herself against the back of the woman's chair. Her breasts pressed lightly against the back of the student's head. Hands grip tightly to the woman's shoulders as she gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"Erica!" she called out firmly, "Just.. Please stop this... If it happens, it happens. I know it is hard to bear. I lost my virginity to a monster, my lover did as well. You sound like you are desperate in trying to keep your...purity. But here, the chances are slim. If you spend all that effort trying to change into something you are not, the monsters win anyway. The best you can do right now is live. Find something that brings you joy, something that brings you warmth and continue to live with that as much as possible."

Kanoe blinked back her own tears. She felt horrible for having to bring all this up. The least she could do was be there for her. "Even if you do get attacked, I am here. You can come here whenever you wish to talk or.. if you want to just let it all go. And.." she sighed softly, "I am trying my best to find a way to fight back. My powers are not strong but there are others gifted like myself. We do our best to fight back, make us a little less tasty. Perhaps you could develop your powers enough to be a threat to them. But, please, stop hiding what you are. You are smart, beautiful, and interesting. I would never want that to be gone from you because of monsters."

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:11 am

It took me awhile to realize she was talking to me. It took even longer to calm my breath enough for me to reply, by that time I was bawling; the very idea of losing something i couldn't get back to inhuman things that forced me to lose it to them... it was horrible... a living nightmare. It was just all the more obvious to me now how true the old saying was...

"If it seems to good to be true... it probably is..."

I muttered softly at that shaking my head softly as I brushed my cheeks off slightly.

"I should have been more suspicious, should have explored the school's credentials! how could I be so blinded by a free ride through college to a master's degree?!"

I held my face in my hands as I calmed myself as best I could.

"Really... it's not that much a change between hiding my figure and not... I don't really have one... and I do it more often than not anyway,,, I mean... if it protects me... and even downplaying my intellect I'd still be the smartest person on this island statistically...and... well... I don't really enjoy anything half the time anymore anyway other than my research... maybe if I just board up my windows... and barricade my dormatory door every night... and never leave large crowds unless going to sleep I'll be safe... and can avoid having to change my lifestyle and stop my studies on the kinetic powers..."

Again i paused to catch my breath.

"but... mind...m ind if I ask.... what about me do you honestly find beautiful?"

I wanted to know... it was bothering me not to be able to understand why she thought such an ordinary unspecial girl with a big nose and off set eyes and a long chin; all of which I didn't honestly have, could be seen as beautiful.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:17 am

"Shhhh..." she hushed softly as she gently caressed the woman's cheek, "I know it is difficult but please calm down Erica. You frantically searching for answers is not going to get you anywhere. This is a question, a problem that cannot be solved in one move much less a few moves. Your methods may hinder a little but if a creature is willing, they will find a way. As troublesome as it is, we just have to deal with it as it comes."

She did find some amusement in the woman claiming to be the smartest person on the island and yet could not even notice her own beauty. "Well first off," she flicked the woman's nose teasingly, "If you continue to have such a bias on matters of your own appearance, you cannot claim to be smartest. Though it is all in the eye of the beholder, there are things that are widely accepted as attractive. Not having an understanding of such social aspects means you lack knowledge in those areas. To be the smartest is to claim you know more than anyone else which you have just disproven."

Kanoe smiled faintly as she lets her hands slide down Erica's shoulders, caressing down the woman's chest. "Now then. Despite your hiding, I know you hide a well develop form under all those clothes. Now that I am touching you, feeling you, I know that your have a form that is very attractive to the eye. Even while covered, that only gives you a more innocent naive type of beauty," her hands slide back up so she does not discomfort the woman any further, "Your glasses give you a very intellectual appearance. Those who gaze upon you will wonder what you would look like without them on, building more on their curiosity. I could go on about your long brown hair or your smooth legs but, why do you consider yourself unattractive? Furthermore, why try to hide yourself? People who meet you want to know about you. No matter how many masks you put on, you are still you."

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 am

I looked to here looking down to the floor taking a calming breath again. it still felt horrible the thought of being used like some damn toy. but I slet the slowly pass.

"Well... I... I did say statistically... I...I am the smartest person... alive..."

of course the BDD was a buiit of a hindrance on my thought of my own appearance I would get over that soon enough here; by the time i left that school many a woman had offered me enough of a boost to help me finally see how beautiful I was.

I couldn't help but flush as her hand trailed down my shoulders to my chest through the three layers of loose cloth that hid my figure from view.

"You like my hair? and legs? really?" my hair was about the only thing I thought was beautiful but... it was the first time given her honest voice and the way she moved her hand It was the first time in my life I actually thought i might be wrong about my own appearance.

"Why... I try to hide myself? it's because... I'm afraid of what people will say if they see me... afraid of being the butt of jokes or talked about behind my back for how hideous I am compared to all the other students i've seen here so far."

I took time thinking why I found myself unattractive and decided to go with what they psychiatrist had told me.

"Dr. Orilias said I had something called... Body dysmorphic disorder.. he said it made me see things about myself that weren't real... made me think I was ugly... I... I still don't know if I believe that."

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 am

She was happy to see the slight blush rise in the student's cheeks. But she stopped her teasing and merely rested her hands on the woman's shoulders. Kanoe never heard of such a disorder but was familiar with the behavior. It was a sort of paranoia but involving one's appearance and what others may think.

"I see," she replied, "Then you have nothing to worry about. Who cares what those other students think? You are more attractive than those types of people and I can safely say such a thing as fact. I think you are beautiful and I am sure others think so as well. The only part of you that would make you less appealing is your negativity. When someone tells you that you are pretty, they do not want to be responded to with a list of flaws. That person is trying to get closer to you and perhaps get to know you better. That is your only flaw beyond your usual tension though that has improved greatly before my...rant about those other things."

"But, if you want to be hot and sweaty under all those layers, that is your choice," she continued as she stepped away from the woman, "You can live your life however you wish. Some people prefer to keep themselves covered with pretty outfits instead. But, if you ever want to let go and wear what you wish without a worry of what others think or say, dress how you like when you come visit me. Would that be fine with you?" She smiled faintly as she picked up the tea kettle.

"Would you like some more tea?"

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 am

"I thought about what she told me... why did I care? I was smarter than them after all, I had the potential to do almost anything with just my mind if I could advance myself enough... no one's opinion other than my own should matter but, my opinion was still so low.

"Yes more tea would be wonderful Kanoe... thank you."

I didn't quite offer an answer about wearing what I wanted when I went to visit her... I wasn't sure how I liked to dress really. I'd dressed like this since I hit adolescence.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:17 am

Kanoe nods and pours another warm cup for Erica before refilling her own. She smoothed her robes before returning to her seat. At least the mood got better after their talk. The witch knew it will not be easy from now on for the woman. Perhaps she will be one of the lucky ones and be under the monsters radar. The entire student body was filled with attractive students with very few flaws. So there were plenty of fish in the sea for monsters to feast on.

The witch sipped her tea, letting the warmth spread through her body as she pondered what to say next. She rather not return to the matter of monsters as that would just be reopening the wounds she already made in the conversation. She was not sure what it was, perhaps loneliness but she found herself doing what she could to cheer Erica up. Of course cheering up was the opposite of what talking to her usually does.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm

I sipped at my tea softly as i finished my recovery from the shock of monsters. I half expected her to offer a 'sorry erica i was joking' but it never came and perhaps that was for the better. at least I'd been warned.

I took another silent sip of the tea before looking to kanoe.

"thank you for warning me Kanoe... I... I'm thankful to have met you today... "

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Kanoe nods. "It was no trouble," she replied, "I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You were so happy to have improved your abilities as well. I am glad to have met you as well. You seem much more relaxed now, that is good."

The witch drank her tea before starting to clean up the spare dishes and the now empty kettle. It was stressful but still a good conversation. This student was pleasant company once the woman opened up some. She looked forward to future conversations, hopefully not about monsters raping them.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

"Thank you for the tea Kanoe..."

I told her as I stood and gathered the clothing I had stripped off earlier and the salt covered garments from where I had left them by the door to her dorm. I was glad to have met her really. She was a sweet woman even if she was a little dark and to be honest she was nice to look at, though I really didn't care too much about that even if for one reason or another I tended to like beautiful people around me. I turned the door knob softly looking back over my should as if expecting her to say something to me.

"I do hope maybe... well sometime we could hang out again... maybe go swimming in the pool rather than the ocean."

and once she responded I'd leave the room and return to my own quite happy.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 am

"Thank you for the company dear," Kanoe replied with a soft smile, "I do hope to see you again as well. Swimming sounds pleasant. Maybe you will be in a real swimsuit this time."

The witch giggled softly as she moved up to Erica. She gently wrapped her arms around the woman in a gently hug. Kanoe released the embrace as quickly as it came and held the door open for the woman. "Do be safe. I look forward to meeting you again," she said.

With that, the woman left and the witch closed the door behind her. She could only hope that Erica would remain one of the lucky ones. Or if the worst does happen, that the woman does not completely lose herself. The first attack is always the most shattering for most people. Sighing softly, the witch leaned against the door for a few moments before returning to her own matters. At least she encountered another pleasant woman in this horrible place.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5