View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Unexpected Tutor (Vera) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Unexpected Tutor (Vera)
Seraph sighed with annoyance, although he had grown quite used to 'demons' underestimating him, he still found it annoying when students assumed he actually had to try to get a response from their bodies. Ever since coming here he hadn't actually 'had' to cast anything above basic structure spells. He had cast a number of more advanced structure spells in practice, but nothing had actually required him to try. You make exactly the same mistake as Kanoe. What is happening now is not magic, nor is it me trying.

Seraph waved his hand in front of him and in response a wave of mana crashed into Vera. That is what it feels like when I try. Well not really, that is not even magic. Just a focus of mana. As he spoke he pointed once more at Vera's arms, and suddenly a gust of wind was pressing them tighter against her breasts. When she tried to move them she would find the gust was locking them in place.

Seraph had found Vera's company entertaining, had found contentment in teaching her magic. But her pride, her needling of him, her assumption that the two were equals had irritated him. Maybe later he would find her company entertaining, but for now he did not. Which meant that since her mind wasn't providing him with entertainment he would find it from her body.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhh!" The Head Girl's eyes grew wide as mana crashed into her being. She felt every muscle in her body tense and twitch. Her sex began to contract hungerly as wave after wave of mana rippled through her folds. It felt like she was being fucked already. Her thighs press together but it did little to stop the sensation. Her eyes flutter as her knees wobble and grew week.

She found her arms pinned to her body though she had little need to lower them at this point. With a weak moan, Vera fell backwards. The woman slumped against the wall as she began to slide lower. Her sex as spasming. This monster focused aura was smothering her. It was difficult to breathe much less focus on anything beyond her own swelling breasts and dribbling folds.

Her head rolled back and rested against the wall as she sat there on the floor. The woman's legs were parted as juices continued to soak her inner thighs and now were dribbling onto her skirt. Eyes flutter as they lose focus. The angel was doing little and Vera was already being reduced to putty.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:17 am

As Vera slumped against the wall Seraph simply sighed and pointed at her again. Suddenly the mana that had been bombarding her blew around a bubble centred over her. As entertaining as her body could be, Vera had already introduced Seraph to a new source of entertainment. If she had another he would happily leave her alone.

In order to ensure she could hear him a quick spell was enough to give her mind back control of her body. Towering over her slumped form when he saw awareness return to her eyes Seraph spoke, his voice cold. Considering what you showed me I am willing to give you one chance, give me one reason I should not just take you here and now. I'm sure you realise just how easy it would be for me to cause you to beg for it if I decided to.

The two wings that he had wrapped around his body entered their 'feather' forms and unwrapped from around him. The twelve feathers of light held poised over her, a silent threat and a reminder of just how close she was to being fucked.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 am
Profile YIM

The angel ponted at her and it felt as if the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders. She found herself able to breathe again. The only signs of his power was the tingling across her skin as she sat there on the floor. A second spell was cast which forced her thoughts back into her head. The woman shook her head, part of her wishing she was not forced to be aware of this anymore.

The being stood over her. She already knew she was trapped. But despite this, Vera was offered a chance to make an offer for her freedom. There was only one thigh she could provide though. "Mm.. Students..." she said softly, still getting her bearings, "I can find you students that can entertain you. Some cause trouble, I punish them. I can send them to you instead."

It would not be the first time she made a deal such as this. Miss Steel and her had a similar agreement and despite the obvious cruelity has helped free up her schedule to deal with other matters. Vera saw this as an even trade but who knows what the angel may think of it.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Seraph considered the offer, it would make finding students easier if they were sent to him. But then he remembered what sort of student would be sent to the basement, the sort Vera would send to him. He could probably see most of them anyway, and that simple fact made the deal seem much less appealing.

So you say that these students are equal to you? That they can provide just as much entertainment as you could? Seraph shook his head and a cold smile came across his mouth. After all, you get something extra out of this deal. The time you would normally have to spend disciplining those girls becomes free and I do some of your work for you. And of course it implies that I suddenly have to pay attention to troublesome students. But you have given me an idea for an amendment. If you can use another student to entertain me I will accept your deal. If you can't, well I'm sure you can guess what happens to you then. Sound fair or do you have something you would like to add?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

Despite her tense form, Vera sighed at the odd questions. "I never mentioned they were equals. I simply offered them as entertainment. Position would not matter in such things. This is merely an offer that would benefit both of us. Trying to skew such an offer to your favor is pointless. Threatening to fuck me or sunder my thoughts with pure bliss is equally pointless. I have been on this island for years, I have had my share of monsters in bed."

Groaning softly, she got her legs moving again as she tried to sit up and eventually work on standing. "Choice is yours. Asking for me to do your work for you is silly to say the least. It would take time to find a suitable student for punishment then drag her from class to be here. So no, I will not go find another student for you right at this moment. If you actually needed such acts for sustenance or power, I may consider that added stipulation. But you are just doing this for your own boredom. Might as well just fuck me and get it over with if it is that important to you."

It was Vera's turn to be bored. This monster was one of those types. Some monsters do it for study, feeding, or something of worth. This was just an overpowered being who is bored and wants to flaunt his power. So far, the Head Girl is not impressed.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 am

Seraph shrugged, and as he did so the negative polarity that was holding the mana away from Vera faded, allowing it to bombard her body again. If you say so. As he spoke the wind spell that had been pinning her hands changes. Whereas before it had been forcing her arms tighter against her breasts now it pulls them back behind her body and it locks them together from the elbows down.

The wind spell also forces Vera to her feet, and when she is standing Seraph points at her. When his finger points at her the mana wrapped around it becomes almost visible, as if the air has become syrupy, before shooting into Vera's body. Seraph offered her a chance to make someone else the focus of his attention, but she denied it. Now it was just the fairly simple matter of discovering how much he could push her before her mind shatters.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:42 am
Profile YIM

The Head Girl gasped as the air grew thick with mana again. Her arms were pulled away from her chest and pulled tightly behind her back. She could not summon any strength to fight this wind as it brought her to her feet before the angel. A mere point of his fingers and the air grew even thicker with potent mana.

"Nnnghh!" Vera clenched her teeth as her body arched. The waves of energy seeped into her body, setting every nerve on fire. Every shuddering breath was causing her muscles to tense and jolt with untold pleasure. With her blouse and bra, the dragging of her now hypersensitive nipples was causing a river of nectar to run down her twitching thighs. Just a few more breaths she may not be able to hold back at all. The Head Girl shuts her eyes and shook her head causing her hair to sway wildly about her body. Searing heat was melting all her thoughts away, leaving behind nothing but pure bliss and pleasure.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:40 pm

You asked for this, remember? Seraph's voice is slightly mocking, but also might be pointless. Sighing Seraph shook his head in annoyance. And I was thinking a Head Girl would actually require me to try.

Seraph pointed at her one more time, and his next spell had to effects. The first was a breeze that forced her clothes to rub against her skin all over her body, and her nipples and breasts in particular. The second caused the nectar flowing down her thighs to start to freeze. Amused by her reaction to her juices slowly freezing its way up her thighs Seraph settled down to watch.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 pm
Profile YIM

Her legs wobbled and grew weak as the winds forced the helpless woman to remain on her feet. Seraph was taunting the Head Girl but she had long became used to such words from the predators on this island. Her position does not give her super powers or anything like that. Her female body is just as sensitive as any other students or perhaps moreso.

The taunting was brief as the being moved to channel another spell at her body. Vera gasped and arched her body again as she felt her clothes tighten and rub against her body. The feeling of the soft fabric over her highly sensitive flesh was causing her breathing to become ragged to near the point of hyperventilating. The woman's toes curl as juices continue to soak her thighs just as the second spell struck her.

"Ahhhhh!" her mouth hung open in a loud cry as she felt her inner thighs suddenly become ice cold. The sensations clashed against her heated body as the chill continued to spread upwards towards her soaked panties. The juices froze over her undergarment cause her hips to writhe and shudder wildly. Vera screamed as the chilling sensation began to grow into her contracting folds.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 am

As Vera screamed Seraph smiled slightly and pointed at her lower lips. Suddenly the ice melted away and the juices quickly warmed back up, but they kept warming. Whereas before she had been reacting to extreme cold soon she would be reacting to extreme heat on those very areas. You know how light and shadow seem opposites but they actually strengthen the other? Well Fire and Ice are the same.

As Vera's body was held upright by his wind spell Seraph considered just what to cast on her next. Finally he decided on a very weak chain lightning spell that would bounce between her nipples until he cancelled the spell. Gesturing at her the spell leapt from his fingers and as it coiled in one nipple it let a small amount of energy into her breast before 'leaping' to the other, the cloth in the way proving no obstacle to the magical lightning.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:27 am
Profile YIM

"Ahhhnnn! Uhhhnnnn!" Her body lurched forward as the frigid cold was replaced by soothing heat. The difference felt like an inferno raging between her thighs and spreading up into her very core. Vera's head reared back in another blissful cry. Her eyes lost focus and began to slowly roll back within her fluttering eyelids.

While still completely stunned by the change from ice to hot, the helpless woman could not see the next spell flying at her chest. One breast was hit sending a pure jolt of electricity into the luscious mound. Her entire body arched as her mouth hung open in a silent scream. She could feel the firm tit flesh throbbing, twitching muscles she never knew she had. The bolt arced into her other orb causing her entire body to shudder and jolt as if pressed against an electric fence.

Her eyes were blanking out as she remained standing. Juices were rushing down her thighs searing them with unrelenting heat. Her sex was contracting hungerly as if already being fucked as her loins were trembling from the built up tension. There was nothing left fighting these sensations, the Head Girl was about to achieve a new level of bliss.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:27 am

Seraph was content to watch Vera's body writhe in bliss as the juices coming out of her pussy continued to heat up past the point of it being comfortable while the chain lightning spell continued to coil in one nipple before bounce to the other. He watched as Vera's resistance was shattered by the sensations running rampant through her body. His soul sight allowed him to see her pussy constricting, even though her skirt blocked normal sight.

Pointing at her skirt a small swarm of lights appeared and rushed towards it. Passing through it the skirt and her panties were shredded and the pieces of fabric drifted to the floor. Separating one of his wings into its component feathers Seraph directed four towards her pussy. One's tip re-shaped itself into a bell and latched on to her clit before starting to suck, two more started to rub the skin around her pussy while the last one pushed the very tip inside her slightly, but went no further inside her.

Seraph did love playing with his entertainment, and Vera was proving to be very entertaining.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Her skirt and undergarment fell in tatters. The cool air around her did little to soothe the heated juices nearly gushing down her thighs. Vera could not see anything beyond the flash of light as Seraph's wings closed in on her exposed sex. Completely helpless and unprotected, the Head Girl could do nothing to stop the angel from taking what he wanted.

A high pitch wail sounds the woman's climax. As her swollen clit was sucked by the suction cup made of light, hot juices gush forth from her spasming body. Drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth as her muscles remained tense, clinching around the tip that had entered body as juices soaked over the tendril's of light. Vera could only hear her own screams and the sound her heart rapidly beating inside her ears. Though her mind was putty, she knew this was only the first of many wonderful climaxes she would experience at the hands of this monster.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 pm

While his feathers continued to tease her dripping pussy Seraph directed another wing to break up into its feathers and four feathers slipped underneath her blouse and tore it off, revealing her bra. However it did not remain in place for long, and as a feather slipped underneath it it was ripped off her body. The feather simply discarded it onto the floor, and it drifted down to follow the tatters of her blouse, skirt and panties.

With her breasts now exposed to his attention Seraph directed the four feathers to their original destinations that had been impeded by her clothing. Two of the feathers reshaped themselves into bells and latched onto erect nipples while the other two looped around her breasts and started kneading and constricting the soft flesh. None of these impeded the chain lightning spell in the slightest, in fact now all of Seraph's feathers released a very light shock into Vera's helpless body.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next