View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 An adventure on the beach... (Alucard/Sincia) 

Sincia struggled to restrain her brain from just giving out on her, but that attempt was ill-fated. Her mind was reeling and it didn't take long before her mind gave way to her pleasure.
"Mmm...uhhh..." moaned Sincia as her hips started to buck against the continued prodding of the cords on her slit. Her slime-covered nipples started to harden and lengthen.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:25 pm

"Go on, human. You know you want it. Beg for me to do it," Alucard said simply. The "cords" continued their ministrations, the "cord" at her pussy taking care to not penetrate her just yet, even moving as she bucked against it.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM

"Please...my body can't take much more of this...do it.."
The words coming out of Sincia's mouth were foreign to her as her body kept responding to the pleasures it was going through.
Her whole body was now slick with sweat from the repeated assault onher skin and her brain was now completely offline.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 pm

The "cord" penetrated into her pussy, pushing deep inside with a quick, decisive thrust. Alucard grinned as the "cord" fucked the student now, sliding in and out in slow, smooth strokes.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 pm
Profile YIM

The sudden penetration of her slit was about all she could take. Her body was starting to shake and her breath quickened, punctuated by moans of passion. She wsa starting to lose her sense of self-awareness and all she could feel was the pleasures that engulfed and eclipsed her senses. Sincia was starting to have an orgasm.
"Mhh...Uhnn...yeah...I'm gonna lose it!" she said over her increasingly passionate moaning. "I'm gonna cum!"

Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm

"All the better for me," said Alucard, the "cords" working that much more eagerly to bring her off. The "cords" at her nipples sucked and rubbed energetically, the "cord" in her cunt taking a slightly faster pace, going deeper into her moist quim.

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

Sincia's mind was becoming increasingly fogged with the sick pleasure that her body was involuntarily enjoying. Her hips bucked with an impressive force, and a loud moan escaped around the cord filling her mouth
With an effort, she managed to yerll "I'm Coming!!!" as her juices flowed freely, coating the cord in her cunt. She finally went limp with ecstacy.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3