View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Don't mess with a Ninja or should you? (Iruma) 

Post Don't mess with a Ninja or should you? (Iruma)
Earlier that day I had caught a girl with some sort of coplay on sadly teachers and other people were nearby at the time. If she kept going that I could smell it. I took pity on the girl who would be sent to detention and such if they found it and merely confiscated the cosplay and left her naked as punshiment and took it to my greenhouse and put it in one of my lockers to keep her out of trouble as I leave the place to grab some stuff from the mains buildings.

The greenhouse was quite large and you can see many tropical plants inside that are quite unique looking as well through the large panes of glass, yet the interior is protected from vision by those plants as the wooden door is locked as your ninja outfit and some of the gear with it lays inside.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Post Re: Don't mess with a Ninja or should you? (Iruma)
Somehow - Somehow I had been seen Iruma thought to herself as she stood completely naked in the area between the dorms and the greenhouse, an arm covering her full chest while the other covered her bare cunt, and watched the "teacher" walk away with her ninja outfit. "I want my clothes back, damn it." she said angrily to herself.

Too angry to bother going back to her dorm and putting on new clothes she walked steathfully towards the greenhouse, still naked, as she looked in on the exotic plants blocking her from seeing further inside. After checking the door and finding it locked she moved to the side of the greenhouse and looking it up and down trying to find some way to break in. It seemed like luck was on her side today as she soon noted a hatch on the roof of the rickety green house was cracked open. Willing to risk it she reached up grabbing the edge of the low hanging roof and used it to pull herself up, falling flat against the glass which left her sensitive body pressed against it.

Pushing herself up she gingerly walked up the slick roof to the hatch, pulling it open and jumping down inside. Her view was greeted by the exotic plants that had blocked her view earlier, some of their lower hanging leaves rubbing against her bare body. "Now where are those clothes?" she asked the plants surrounding her, not expecting an anwser as she began to search the greenhouse.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 pm

The air in the greenhouse was different. It was thick and fulll of fragance you would regonize it as simlar to when your grandfather took you into the mountains at times to train as he called it "Think air" It's where plants give off volatile materals to protect themselves from Bacteria and other growths. These materials are especially helpful in imporving Human's lung capablties as well as calming nerves. It was something martial artist and others used to help train themselves, yet this green houses enviroment was set up to be this way.

It also sensed an intruder right away as you could hear something moving around in the green house around you, as you look around it looks like one of the plants actually moves in the sense of an intruder, it was a bush that seems to rustle it's leaves around as you draw close to it. This alarm was sent to me through a direct change in the robe I wear as I turn around immediatly to head back.

Meanwhile your free to explore the greenhouse for now at least as I make my way back, the plants on defense if you should venture too close to something...or them.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm

"This is an odd set up for a greenhouse. Its almost like back home up in the mountains." she said to herself hearing a rustle nearby as one of the plants seemed to move in response to her intrusion. She tried keeping away from the plants while she searched the greenhouse as she wa not sure as the what effects touching them would have on her naked body as each step left her large breasts jiggling and the flesh of her firm round ass bouncing almost in invitation for something to touch it.

After a few minutes the plants surrounding her gave way to what seemed to be a small room added onto the building. Deciding to first search the room she went in, starting to shift the keeper's belongings around searching for some place he could have stashed her clothes.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I get back to the greenhouse as I silently open the door as a plant hands me a cloth as I sneak up to the intruder as my nose sniffs the air as I walk as steatlhly as possible as I regonized the smell it was that girl I confiscated the gear from before as I attempt to move up behind you quielty as I try and grab you from behind and gag you at the same time as you are caught.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

So absorbed in searching for her clothing Iruma did not hear the door opening behind her as the greenhouse's keeper returned from whatever business had kept him away, and as she stood up from searching the room she backed right into the grasp of his waiting hands. The cloth covered her mouth as she tried valiantly, many angry sounds passing through it and likely some obscenities, to escape only to feel his impossibly strong arm wrap around her muscled tummy trapping her against his body.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm

I then speak as you regonize my voice as the one who confiscated your outfit. "Well, well, what do we have here a little thief that couldn't take her punishment like she should've." I say as your nice ass feels nice against my cock through my robe as you struggle about.

It was true you had a supeior quality body, yet my one arm kept you pinned as I gagged your mouth, in seconds I could feel that rag with many chemcials that would knock you out or kill your right out as my claws helds many poisons or other knockoutdrugs. Instead I let you breath in the chemicals that alter your very body type so the Think air now affects you more along with the natural phermones I produce in this air, thick now as they assualt your senses as I let you go pushing forward onto my bed nearby as I cross my arms.

"Seems I caught you red handed. Hmmm, I wonder if that outfit was really cosplay now, such skills to get in as the door outside has many locks on it, must have a weak point in the greenhouse you slipped into." I tell you as I look down upon you. My imposing and powerful figure now fully relized to you as I stand as a barricade for you at the moment to escape

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"You again?!" she growled through the cloth, the sound likely muffled considerably as her struggling continued to rub her round ass against his crotch. Feeling the powerful push from behind her she managed to roll enough to land on her back as she hit the matress. "Caught red handed..." she thought as she looked up at him as his imposing form blocked the only route of escape.

"Yeah, there's way in. No way I'm telling you after what you did earlier though." she said, still sounding confident even though she was leaning back on his matress completely naked and with no possible route to escape at the moment.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm

I stare at you, such defiant words, in the face of my imposing figure. The girl had courage especially given her situation as her body would boil with lust and heat after too long. Ha, ha, still I should reward her courage I think to myself, to break in here and stand up to me with such words, such actions as you see me lick my lips.

I look up at you my eyes glowing red. “Normally I take a bit longer to get to know you girls, before I consider you my prey.” I say as I take my hand off my chin and twist it to the side as if was casting water away from my fingertips as I reveal my true nature to you. “However your intriguing, I'll take you right here and make you one of my pets.” I tell you as I bear my sharp white fangs to you.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 pm

"What the..?!" she breathed, unable to complete a thought as the greenhouse's keeper looked up at her his eyes glowing red as his hand twisted to the side almost as if casting off droplets of water. "What the hell are you?!" she asked as he revealed his true nature to her.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 am

“What am I? I'm many things, a druid of Berry Lin statue, a private tutor, a substitute teacher, a wolf, and a hunter.” I tell you as I continue to smile at you as I move my hand up quickly to try and wrap my hand around that lovely throat of yours in a choke hold as I force you down to the bed, at least that was my intention as I make the move.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 pm

With the hand closing in Iruma had no intention of finding out what he could do with it as she rolled off of the bed and onto the floor. Scrambling forward she tried crawling through his widespread legs in an attempt to escape into the plants covering most of the greenhouse. It likely wouldn't do much to delay him but if she could just escape the room she might have some chance to escape unharmed.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:30 pm

As you roll through my legs and out into the greenhouse I smile as I turn around as the real fun is about to begin. As you get to the main area the first thing you notice is the almost utter absence of sunlight in the area as the plants near the windows have grown in that short time blocking the top of the roof as well.

I come out and try and catch you again, your agile body as one of the plants on one of the workbenches tries to help me as it also shoots out tendrils that try and ensnare your arm, they would feel cold against your skin, like metal, as if it was trying to chain you up.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:48 pm

As she had luckily made it out of the room and into the greenhouse proper she stopped only for a moment with a surprised breath and said "What the..?!" Trying to make her way further in past the massive plants she felt her arm caught and as she looked over to it, it seemed to be some kind of vine which was cold and hard as metal. Struggling with it, she used her free arm to try and pry it loose from her skin before the wolf man managed to catch up with her.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:33 am

The vines then flash as they deliver an electrical charge into your body as you try and pry it off as I wait for it pass. It withdraws it's tendrils as I reach down to pick you up, confident the I had the ninja in my grasp at the moment.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next