View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja)
Yautja watched patiently as his prey cautiously advanced into the clearing, he felt a rush of pleasure as she scanned the trees as well as the forest around her. But as she advanced further into the clearing he felt his muscles tense up and coil as he silently moved into position.

Waiting until the opportune moment when she was scanning the opposite direction Yautja dropped from the tree branch he was perched on, his cloaking field disengaging as he did so. He had to be sporting and give her some chance after all.

Landing he took the impact easily, and his prey must have noticed his dropping down as she dropped to the ground away from him as she spun to bring her weapon to bare. Stepping forward Yautja clenched his fist, and in response his wrist blades shot out of his bracer. Swinging the blades tore through the front of her armour and pierced the bottom of her helmet just as the pistol fired, this time hitting the mesh covering his arm and causing a stinging sensation as the mesh prevented any serious injury. But it still hurt.

The moment the bullet hit Yautja reactivated his cloaking and leapt aside again, and as he moved from shadow to shadow he assessed just what his slash had done. His blade had torn straight through the front of her armour as if it was paper, her helmet had likewise had its lower half ripped apart. However Yautja had no intention of wounding her, and her body was unmarked by the wrist blades.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva struggled with her helmet as she tried to pull it off. The visor had shattered under the impact, but the safety film on it had prevented any of the shattered glass to fall out of place. Instead her visor looked like one giant spider web, completely obscuring her view. With one last push Minerva removed her helmet. Her red hair dripped from sweat as only her fast reactions had seemed to keep her opponent at bay.

She took a deep breath of the cool air as she looked around. Her opponent had cloaked again and disappeared again. She cursed as she threw her helmet to ground. As it came to stop she saw, it had done its job taking most of the impact from her.

After a quick scan of the woods and trees above she looked down at her flight suit. The suit's armor had been shredded as the alien's blade had gone right through her suit like a hot knife through butter. She could now clearly see her black braw underneath.

She was sure she had hit her opponent but again she could find little evidence that it did anything. It was becoming clear she was completely outmatched by her opponent. And now she was sure he had been toying with her, like a cat toys with a mouse...

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Yautja had moved away from his prey, and now he sought to drive her towards his ship. It had so far been a good hunt, he had almost reached her twice, but now that he had seen her body outside the armour he wanted to smell her scent, he wanted to let the lust and desire take over his body and mind. However rather than take her here he planned to do so at his ship's 'landing' site.

One final battle, if he lost he faced death, if he won he would move one step closer to achieving his goal of becoming the life-mate of an entire Ruiel. He could hardly contain his anticipation. But first he needed to drive her along.

To that end he dropped back and let out another hunting cry. When she heard it she would have a rough idea where he was, and if she had worked out the difference in ability between them she would seek to avoid a third encounter. And the only real way she could do that was by heading directly away from him. It would be easy to pace himself to reach her just as she reached his ship, and being next to it would give him the ability to use her body and leave before anything new arrived.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

A second cry had shot through the woods, as she turned to face the enemy. He sounds like he was nearby. She drew her knife and pulled it into view with the blade pointing down. The handle had a compass on it and that was she was after.

Fuck! He's between me and my ship. She had fallen into a trap, the only way she could avoid him was to head backwards away from him towards his own ship. He had cleverly begun to herd her and she had no say into what's so ever.

Slowly she began to back up towards the alien ship, maybe it had something she could use against the alien. Maybe she could outrun when she got there, although that was unlikely considering how quick he moved. However, she was getting time, time to come up with another idea.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Yautja was stalking her slowly, watching as he herded her towards his ship. He was moving through the trees with his cloaking field active as he sought to drive her towards the ship. When he decided she wasn't moving quick enough he dropped back a bit before letting out a another cry, one that sounded even closer than the last one.

Eventually she would reach his ship, and when she did Yautja wanted to be there to see her response. How would she react when she saw the ship she had fought was completely undamaged, no trace of the missile impacts, no sign of any damage from what her scanners had indicated should have been a high velocity impact. The crater it was in would only reinforce that it had hit the ground, hard. But despite that, despite the fact most metals would have warped and melted on such a re-entry angle.

Yautja even considered letting her see some parts of his ships interior, but he would wait and see how she reacted first.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:15 am
Profile YIM

Minerva heard the hunting cries get closer as she knew she was getting herded to his ship. However she only picked up her pace a little, to keep him from getting total control of the momentum.

It was then she found herself in another clearing. It was the alien ship, the one her and her squadron commander had shot down. Or at least thought they had shot down. She stared in disbelief. The ship looked like had absolutely no damage what so ever.

He been faking his damage the entire time. He ship could have easily have destroyed the squadron without a breaking a sweat. He staged this to lure her down here. He wasn't the hunted. I'm the prey. I been the prey the entire time.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 am

Yautja was watching as his prey stepped into the clearing, he watched as the shock from seeing his undamaged ship. From realising that he had lured her in, that she was not the hunter, but the hunted. But she still hadn't realised just how big a difference existed between them.

His mandible pressed a button inside his mask, and in response the door to his ship hissed and opened. Inviting her inside. His ships interior was sealed shut, she would only have access to a single room. The trophy room. It filled nearly a third of his ship, and the walls were lined with a huge variety of skulls and other unique bones from all manner of species across the galaxy.

With the door open Yautja settled down to wait for her choice. If she stayed outside he would simply strike now, if she went inside he would wait for her to emerge again.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:05 am
Profile YIM

Minerva jumped back as she saw heard the ship hiss. Slowly it opened, inviting her inside. She knew it was a trap, but she didn't have much of a choice. Her weapons weren't really effective against the alien and there was a remote chance that she would find a weapon to fight him with. She sighed as she stepped in.

What's the heck is the place. She looked inside the huge room. The room was filled from top to bottom in skulls and bones. Some of the skulls and bones she recognized from ADD Reports. Some she had never seen the alien that these bones came from.

Is that what he wants me to become some trophy on his wall. She wasn't going to let that happen, not without a fight at least. She re-griped her pistol as she looked for anyway to get further into the ship.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am

Yautja watched her look through his trophy room in his mask via the security camera's aboard his ship. As she walked around the room she would eventually find the section of his wall that he had reserved for humans. A single human skull was surrounded by nearly three dozen tufts of hair of various colours and shades. A little bit past that was a single retractable spear made of the same metal that made his wrist blades. It was still halfway through repairs and it was locked in its spear form, which was why he was not carrying it with him. Otherwise every door or access point deeper into the ship was sealed tightly shut.

Outside Yautja waited in the trees, his cloaking field disengaged. He was content to wait for a while and let her come out of his ship to the open ground where his brute strength and power would be less useful. If they fought in the ship with her having no room to manoeuvre the fight would be even more one-sided. However if she took to long he would have to go in after her and drag her outside. He didn't want to spoil his trophy room with cum after all.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Minerva looked around the entire room, she eventually found a section of the wall that had been reserved for humans apparently. This section was completely different from the rest of the room, instead of skulls there was tuffs of hair and a single human skull. What the heck is going on. Why hair? It didn't make sense.

However what did make sense was the spear. She put her pistol away and picked up the spear. I bet his weapon would hurt him. Is the only thing she could think of that would giver her a chance. She tried a few doors but found them locked. The spear would be the only thing she could use.

She then sighed and made her way over to the door. He would be there waiting for her sure. She psyched herself up and stepped out with the spear ready. This was going to be a hand to hand fight, and she was going to fight as hard as she could.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 am

Yautja clicked his mandibles in glee as she picked up his currently broken spear. He knew the weapon was surprisingly light, and would cut through nearly anything with ease. It was made of Killith, a metal composite that the Kaji used for all of their military equipment. Yautja's armour, his weapons and his ship were all made of it. However the one thing it could no cut was another piece of Killith, and that gave him an unfair advantage.

As she stepped out of the ship he was their waiting. Seeing her holsted pistol his hand went to the side of his armour and with a hiss of escaping air it fell off his body. The shoulder cannon was the next to go, leaving only the mesh which Yautja knew would not slow down a Killith weapon in the slightest. When Yautja only had his two gauntlets, his mesh and his mask he pointed one arm at her, and two small metal spears shot out as a result.

The spears sped towards their intended targets, and an instant later her pistol and rifle were ripped from their holsters by the fast moving projectiles. Now with those out of the way they could begin. Yautja settled into a fighting stance with both his wrist blades fully extended while he waited. The spear had the reach advantage, and charging into that would do nothing but get him killed.

The sensation of facing a battle where he could die was amazing, the thrill that ran through his body, and the honour of the trophy he could claim if he won was intoxicating.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 am
Profile YIM

She her two pings and felt her pistol ripped out of her holster and the strap to her her rifle snap. With two shots, he had knocked out most of her weapons. He could have taken me out anytime he wanted. Still he was giving her a chance, she saw him drop some short of shoulder weapon to the ground.

Minerva still a soldier and she wanted to make it know even if she didn't know if the alien would understand her. I'm Minerva Rocha an agent of ADD. I am prepared to fight you to the death if necessary. Let be known that I stood and fought in honorable combat.. She lowered her weapon towards the alien as he entered a combat stance with both blades extended. She slowly moved where she could a better defensive position. Right now she had a reach advantage and she attended to keep it.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 am

As the translation of her words scrolled across his mask one of Yautja's mandibles dragged across part of a word and another word, and in response the mask repeated the selected words in perfect mimicry of her voice.

Fight honorable.

With that Yautja started circling the agent, his mandible clicked a button on his mask and the ship took off and started to hover. It distracted his prey for a moment, but he waited for her attention to return to him before continuing his circle. He had simply wanted the ship out of the way to give them both more room to move.

In terms of combat Yautja preferred the spear over the wrist blades, it was a far more deadly weapon as the tip was shaped like an arrow head and could be used to slash as well as thrust. But it did have some disadvantages. It was big enough to force you to rely on it, using your body to support it was hard, whereas with the wrist blades you could use shoulder, knee, foot, elbow and head as additional weapons to stun or knock back a foe with ease. Dodging was also harder, you had to pay attention to where the 2 meter length of metal was and make sure you didn't hit anything unexpected when you moved. But the reach, the extra weight, and the duel ended nature of the weapon meant if someone knew how to wield the weapon it was deadly.

However judging from her stance she did not, in fact Yautja doubted she knew that much about a melee fight. Deciding to test this he darted forward, one arm's wrist blades slapping the spear aside as the other set sped towards her throat.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 am
Profile YIM

Minerva saw his first blade easily knock aside her spear as he closed in on her.
The second arm with its blade was heading straight for her throat. She immediately dropped to one knee as she brought her the back end of the spear to knock his arm upwards. With luck it would be driven away and she swing with the blade end again towards him. Of course if she was wrong, he was going to knock her on her ass pretty easily.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 am

As his prey, Minerva she had called herself before, dropped to one knee and attempted to bring the other side of the spear around Yautja's wrist blade that was heading towards her throat changed course. With a clang the two connected, and before she could recover Yautja's free hand snapped out and grabbed the shaft of the spear.

Holding the spear in a unmovable grip Yautja could faintly smell the scent of Minerva, even through the filters of the mask. That was not a good sign. It meant he had to wrap up this fight quicker than he would have liked. Still gripping the spear the wrist blades in one of his hands rested lightly on Minerva's throat. Inside his mask one of his mandibles pressed the series of buttons that called up a pre-recorded voice message of a single word.

Yield. Surprisingly enough the voice that came from the mask was that of a human females, in fact it was the voice of the very first ADD agent Yautja had encountered. Either Minerva would yield, or Yautja would have to throw her around a little to prove that she had in fact lost the hunt. As far as Yautja's honour was concerned her body was his to do what he wished with as a result.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next