View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Devious Divinities (Seraph) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Devious Divinities (Seraph)
Narissa felt the tendril pull out of her, a popping sound coming with it as it freed itself. Still being pumped into, she felt his arm encircling her waist as she was pulled upward towards him. Leaned back, her weight on its own were making the thrusting all the more delicious as she fell upon him with each slam.

With her uprighted, she felt his pumping form soon rising from the bedding, as she was pulled alongside him, her back pressed to him. With that, she felt a tugging at her legs, her ankles being pulled back comfortably enough to have them interlocked with the back of his legs. The way it did tightened her up a bit, making her compartment press more into his thrusting member.

The warm breath of his words in her ears made her stared down at her confusedly, only to see the rings for the first time, swaying with her breast to their elaborate tango. Curiously, she toyed a finger through the loop of her right one the same time she fell down.

"Ooooaaaoooooh!!" Throwing her head back she felt an orgasm hit her like a semi, her sight going whiting out completely as her walls clenched him tightly. Her hand had been frozen over her breast, her index finger still looped within the ring as her moan rumbled within her.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
As Narissa wrapped a finger through her right nipple ring Seraph let her body fall on his cock, and he smiled to himself as her body orgasmed around his cock. Lifting her up again he slammed her down on his cock again and again before one of his hands clasped her left nipple ring in time for her body to drop against him again. Narissa had wanted Seraph to give her pleasure, and he was only too happy to oblige with her wants in this regard.

Of course the effect of her hyper-sensitive nerves will no doubt be exhausting to Narissa as her body spasms in orgasm after orgasm. Even the fact they are inside a mana storm will not be enough to keep her energy levels high enough to continue through her orgasms. But Seraph had a solution. Even as her body started to slow down due to exhaustion he thrust inside her one last time and held her against him as his cock started squirting liquid mana 'cum' deep inside her depths. As his cock squirts more and more 'cum' inside her it seeps into her body and invigorates her to the point where she has more energy than when she first reached orgasm.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 am
Profile YIM

As Seraph made her ride out her orgasm, her sight was beginning to blot back into perspective as she tried to blink the white out. It was as if she was staring a lit firework just as it took off. Eyes bedazzled, her mind tried to beat back the haze as her body resisted her. Still being pounded into, the graze of his fingertips around her breast was the only warning she got before she slammed down again, right when he looped another finger.

"AaAaH!!" Throwing her head back, her whole frame shook with another mind crushing orgasm. The combination from it and the remaining twitchs of her last spiked through her senses.. It was only too soon after she let out that melodious cry did her voice die out, mouth still open. It was only the first sign of her weariness though, finally caught up with her.

Muscles laxing, her hand slipped from the ring, her body hyper sensitve on every inch as she drooped a little. But it was the extra sensitivity that she could feel a shot of warm, hot cum gushing inward of her as she felt her body tingling. Not with the orgasm, but with a new found strength as she felt herself twitching, regaining her breath.

This couldn't be right. Just seconds ago her mind was literally void and crushed with that orgasm, as hard as it hit. Her whole form was trembling from weariness, and yet now, she could feel herself able to hold herself up still, a bit of help form the arm around her waist. Confusion and worry swam through her mind as her body recovered itself, unsure of what was happening to her body.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

As Seraph's cock continued to squirt his cum deep inside Narissa's tight channel his hand released her nipple ring and traced a line up her body until it was caressing the side of her face. His other arm and the two tendrils holding her legs had not budged at all and continued to hold Narissa in place around his cock.

Your amazing Narissa, but tell me, how did it feel? How do I feel inside you, how do you like my cum pouring into you?

As he asks her his voice is kind and caring, as if he is her tender and caring lover. He also prepared to release her if she tries to move away, the tendrils holding her legs loosen and while his arm remains if she tries to move away he will release her. Of course since his cock is still squirting spurts of cum into her he doubts she will try.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Profile YIM

The tender caress of his hand over her cheek lulled her head to the side, just enough for her to see his own face. His amber eyes had seemed not to have changed at all during their little session and they showed no sign of weariness that had passed over her scant moments ago. With his release of her opposite nipple ring, she had found her body less . . .drunk . . .if that was the word.

She didn't know how to firstly respond to his question, the answer just as much a mystery to her. Despite the tingles in her body, still running up her spine with the remainders of her orgasm, despite her mind being fully awake and feeling no difference that she could notice from before she felt . . .

"I'm . . . Not sure." She felt fit for more, yet her thoughts still ran a muck within her, mind revealed of its fevered haze and just so . . .Content with just remaining their as she felt, not as strongly, but the small spurts of his cum within her. What was she supposed to feel? Scared? Concerned? Fine? Hungry?

"I feel . . . great . . ." she whispered, muttering the words aloud, although the conviction could have been debatable. Her breaths came out in a steady pattern, no difficulty or raspy as it had earlier.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Do you want to continue or would you rather head back to the dorms? All around them the mana storm is dying down as the mana flows into the 'bed' they are standing on. Of course it is subtle enough that even if she did have her mana sight on and could seen any pattern in the whirling storm of magic she would not notice where it was going, it would simply appear to contain less and less magic every second.

The two tendrils gripping Narissa's legs release them and fade back into the bed, and Seraph's cock stops squirting cum inside her and he slowly starts to lift her off it. If she wants to continue it would be very easy for him to push her down on his cock again, and if she didn't then he was just doing what was needed for her to leave. Of course it has the added effect of giving him one last sensation of her tight pussy clamped around his cock, but that is a purely unintentional side effect. Welcome, but still unintentional.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 pm
Profile YIM

A hiss of pleasure slipped between her lips as she felt herself being pulled up. Her walls, though more relaxed, had still had a firm hold around his member, and as he pulled up, it still had the sensation of his member pulling out of her, making a whimper come from her.

Once disconected, her legs disentangled themselves from his own, her socks instantly touching the grass again as she tried to obtain her footing. Her hand had held on to the divinity's forearm, unsure if her legs would give out on her or not. So far they weren't even buckling.

For a long while, she only stood there, her hand still maintaining a grasp on his arm. So much had passed through her body. So much her body had done. How strange it was . . . Was she even in her right set of mind?

"I . . .I think . . .Dorms. . . " It came out unsure, but right then, Narissa was at least sure she wanted to lay down on her bed while the maelstrom in her mind raged.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 am

Seraph nodded as she answered Since I wouldn't want any of the other things here to use them I think I will do this. What he is talking about becomes apparent as Seraph taps each of Narissa's new nipple rings in turn, and while nothing seems to change at first, when Seraph speaks the word Tildaren the two rings seem to fade away.

I just cast an ethereal spell on them, whenever you speak the word I just said they will either appear or become intangible. As long as that spell is active the other spell on them cannot be activated. Hmm, anything else? Oh yes, you know Kanoe, correct? Seraph continues before Narissa has a chance to respond Next time you get the chance try sucking on her breasts.

As Seraph finishes talking the mana storm around them finally dies down and he reforms all four of his wings, two of which wrap around him while the other two slowly flap, as if in some unseen breeze. Do you want to walk back, be teleported back or fly back to the dorms?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 am
Profile YIM

'Tildaren?' Had she been up for repeating it, it would have showed the rings again. But as of now, the casting had done its job beautifully as it left her pronounced nipples with not a mar or hole in them. It was as if they had never been there, but mindfully, she knew she had felt the pain earlier the first time. So now it was hidden. 'Tildaren . . .' She had to make sure not to forget that word.

But her attention was brought back with an off handed comment from him. Before her mind could form to ask how he knew her, a furious blush had flared on her cheeks. "Suck on her breast? Why??" The thought alone of being smothered in those large, soft globes were . . . both unfound and interesting. Why WOULD Kanoe allow her to do that? It took quite the effort for her to answer his question.

"I'm not really sure how to get back . . . I had only used the mana trail. And . . . I;m not sure if I could," she said, the last bit referring if she had the ability to walk. Sure, she was fine now . . . But she wasn't sure if it would give her legs would give out on her half way . . . and the thought of flying . . .ugh . . . her stomach was fluttering enough from standing alone.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 am

Seraph offered Narissa a smile, she had been very entertaining and he saw no harm in providing her with a means of getting back to her dorm. He focused for a moment, and suddenly the world around them seemed to vanish and they were standing in a dark void that seemed to suck your very soul.

However in the time one could blink they were both standing in Narissa's dorm room. Seraph's wings were all wrapped around him and he spoke one last time If you ever need help with your magic just make your rings tangible and you will be able to 'feel' where I am with your mana sight. There might also be occurrences like today where you can see it anyway. Finally I would recommend you are in bed in half an hour, that is how long the mana in your body that you are drawing energy from will take to wear off and you may very well collapse with exhaustion.

With that Seraph suddenly vanished as he teleported away. He had a lot to think about and the possibility of Narissa seeking another lesson to plan for.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 am
Profile YIM

It had been only a second, but it felt like a vacuum had made its way into her throat and sucked out all the air. Chest tight, it was a relief that it had ended just as soon as it begun and she was within her own room again. Her eyes look naturally to the bed opposite her own in the room, but her roommate was nowhere in sight. She must have stayed longer in class for that test she said she had to study for . . .

The room was barely lit, all of the, lights were off and there was no source other than what the sun gave, lowering its way behind the peaks of the mountain. It was quiet, save for the two within the room.

She was surprised to hear his orders for her bed rest immediately, the last note of how she may be able to seek him out as well. Had she done well enough for him to teach her? Were there more lessons for her to learn from him? But with him vanishing, she had nothing to hold on to and already her legs felt like wavering.

'Maybe . . .I should lay down.' Taking a few small steps to her left, Narissa pulled back the cover as she slunk inside its warm fabric nude and all, the warmest part of her being her shoes and socks she had yet to take off. Her mind seemed to be the thing running in her the most as she tried to order the mess in her head.

So much had been learn, so much done . . . Would she be able to remember it next she woke? But as time passed by, her thoughts became more jumbled and disorderly as her mind began shutting down. Maybe . .. just. . . maybe . . . she'd be able . . to . . .

But by then she had already fallen asleep, dreaming of a certain meadow that held wrinkled school clothes left and forgotten.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7