View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja) 

Post Re: MR Mission 002: Who's hunting who? (for Yautja)
What the? Minerva stared in disbelief at the mask as a female voice came out of it. She could feel the wrist blade on her throat, one press and it was over. Slowly she dropped the spear. He had her right where he wanted. Fine I yield. What are you going to do with me?

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:14 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
When Minerva's hand released the spear Yautja threw it at a tree and the spear slammed straight through the tree until it's tip pierced the other side and came a foot out of its trunk. With the last weapon she could use against him now unobtainable Yautja's wrist blades retracted into the gauntlets and his hand moved as he flicked the switches that caused them to detach and fall the the ground. Next a series of small pops accompanied his mesh falling off his body. Now only his mask remained on, and Yautja knew that when it came off everything would change.

He could feel his three cocks waving slightly in the light breeze, they were flaccid for the moment, but the moment his mask came off that would change. He had not restrained Minerva at all, and now he reached both his hands to his mask and with a hiss of escaping air pulled it off, exposing his face to her and his scent glands to her scent. Instantly his cocks stiffened to their full size and Yautja started moving towards her, his four mandibles waving as his body was overwhelmed by lust.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 am
Profile YIM

Minerva watched in amazement as he impaled a tree with his spear. Then she watched as dropped his weapons and mesh armor on to the ground. It was starting to become he wanted to be naked before her as he was only wearing the mask.

Then it too came off, she watched as face revealed four mandibles which waved at in the wind. As he began to move towards, she saw three members in his pelvic area stiffen as he approached. W-wait a minute, what are you planning to do to me. She backed up a little bit as the alien approached her.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Yautja saw her mouth move, and he heard some sounds that it had caused, but without his mask he had no means of understanding them. Even if he did have his normal mind he had never bothered to actually learn any 'prey' species languages. He simply relied on the automatic translation program that was part of his mask.

At the moment Yautja's mind could think of one thing, forcing his main cock into her pussy and one of his secondary cocks into her tight ass hole. Although part of him struggled to maintain some semblances of control, of direction. This was why he did not kill human females he bested. This was what he would have to learn how to overcome, and learn how to arouse a body such as the one shared by Human and Kaji females. The techniques behind arousing he already knew, he had spent an entire week observing two add agents as they played with each other in what they assumed was a safe area and when he had attacked and subdued them both he had kept his mask on to teach himself the techniques required. They had both been writhing for his touch and his cocks by the time he had taken them, but doing that with a mask on was easy. The trick was doing it without a mask while the delicious scent of the female filled his mind and body.

As his prey backed away he hissed in annoyance and he raced towards her, a hand gripping her arm and holding her in place while his lust driven mind fought a battle with itself. While his mind was undecided his hands were not and they quickly used brute force to rip off the last of her clothing, the ruptured armour being peeled away like a layer of skin.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 pm
Profile YIM

Ahhh, no! Minerva felt her flight suit ripped away by the alien's powerful hand. Minerva looked down except the remains of her flight suit on her arms and legs, she only had her bra and panties on.

What do you think your doing? She threw a punch at the hand that kept her pinned close to him. However the punch had no affect, why would it if her gun didn't seem to phase him? She just was beginning to realize where this was leading, and she didn't any part of it.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:20 am

Yautja simply ignored the fist that lightly tapped his arm. While his mesh had absorbed and dispersed the impact from the bullet earlier without it he would be vulnerable to bullets. But his skin and muscles were still far tougher than a humans, and a blow that light wouldn't slow him down in the slightest.

While her feeble attempt to fight back did not bother him, the fact her body was still covered by thin layers of fabric did. His hand reaching out he ripped the fabric covering her chest of before his mouth closed in one it. His control had managed to overcome his lust, at least for now, and as his head closed in on the orb his mandibles traced circles around the breast while his tongue licked the nipple.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:54 am
Profile YIM

The alien continued his relentless assault ripping off Minerva's bra. His head lowered down to one of her mounds and his mandibles began to caress her breast as he tongue began to lick her nipple. No! Stop! AH! With her free hand she hit him on the head in hopes of trying to get him to stop. But if his head was half as armored as the rest of him, it would be for naught.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:53 am

As a hand hit his hair and pulled it Yautja's mandibles pressed harder against her breasts soft flesh, their tips threatening to piece her skin. The Kaji were predators, and the males exclusively ate meat, usually that he hunted himself. She wouldn't know that his hair was sensitive, the elaborate and painful process that putting it in its current form ensuring that any strong movement against it was painful.

Since she had caused him pain Yautja's mandibles were the warning of what would happen if she did that again, but as punishment for the first time his hand closed even tighter around her arm. The armour he was gripping was soon crushed as his grip continued to tighten. He had ripped her armour off her body with one hand, gripping tight enough to injure was fairly easy and he intended to demonstrate that. She had yielded, and that meant he had hunters rights to do as he wished to her. If she continued to cause him pain he would undoubtedly lose control and let his rising lust take over before she was ready.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:13 am
Profile YIM

AHHHHH!!! Minerva felt the mandibles clamp down on her breast, the pain letting her know that he could rip it off in one bite if he wanted to. If she kept this up, he could make her a mythical one breasted Amazon in a heartbeat. But that wasn't Minerva's true source of pain.

Her hand that was being held was being crushed by his powerful hand. She could feel the armor still around her wrist snapped and popped as it was being jammed into her arm. That hand reached out in pain as if desperate to grab anything for comfort. She froze up unable to move in this position he had her in.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 am

After squeezing her arm for a few seconds Yautja's grip relaxed, and when the armour remained trapped around her arm he simply ripped the piece of metal off. His mandibles relaxed and instead of threatening to pierce her breast they went back to their teasing as Yautja's mouth closed around her breast and started to suck, his teeth just lightly touching her nipple.

As Yautja sucked on the breast his free hand slid down her stomach and soon it reached her panties, which provided just as much resistance as her bra had to his hand ripping it off. With the obstruction removed his hand started to tease her lower lips.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:46 am
Profile YIM

After what felt like forever, he release the grip of her arm. Her arm sat there for a moment as the arm was still trapped in the crushed armor. Then with one sweep, the armor was yanked free. The pain remained in her arm, but she was sure there was no permanent damage.

Meanwhile the rest of his body stayed busy. He continued suckle her breast as his hand reached down her body. She felt a tug and saw her ripped black panties go flying into the air. His hand then began to tease her nether lips. Despite her best efforts, she let out a soft moan...

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:00 am

While Yautja did not understand her language without his mask he did understand what her moan meant. After all, humans bodies responded the exact same way Kaji female bodies did, and the sounds they made when aroused were things all male Kaji ensured they knew subconsciously.

Without thinking his mouth started to suck harder, and the hand that was teasing her pussy tried to slip a finger inside her. Although Yautja could easily force his finger inside her, no matter how dry or resistant she was, he put barely any force behind it. Unless her folds welcomed it fully it would not go very far inside, if it even entered.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM

Minerva could feel his mouth start to suck even harder on her orb, and could feel it beginning to swell under all attention it was receiving. Ahh! She felt a finger began to probe inside her flower. She was not quite ready for that yet.

Ohh! No, not there. She thought about punching him, but that seemed to only provoke him. And as her throbbing arm could testify, he could do alot to her even if he was holding back. For now she would just have to endure.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Yautja's hand felt enough resistance for his barely controlled mind to realize that she wasn't quite ready yet. Silently he cursed his own impatience, he knew that was something he had to work on improving, and a Rilasy would be much less likely to accept him as a permanent mate if he took things to quickly.

His finger slips up her lower lips, and instead starts to tease where her clit should be while Yautja's mouth moves to her other breast before his mandibles start tracing short circles on its soft skin. However her scent was maddening, and Yautja had no idea how long he could maintain this level of control. But of course if he lost control too quickly he could very well injure her by forcing himself inside her before her body was ready for it.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Profile YIM

Minerva felt him begin to start to move up her flower until he found his target. Ah! She could feel his hand begin to play with her clit, slowly causing her flower to begin to bloom. She suddenly felt her flower begin to bloom under his caress. She moved her good arm down to try to stop him from playing her down there.

Meanwhile she felt his mouth move over to her other orb and begin to perform the same techniques he used to arouse her first mound. She moaned a little as she could feel her breath getting heavier and heaver. Her bad arm still throbbed but the pleasure she was feeling was starting to dampen the pain she felt from it.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:59 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next