View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs) 

Post Re: The math was wrong. (Kanoe & Rahs)
An unusual inner peace filled the mercenary's mind as he slept inside the school's walls. A peaceful dream of clouds flying past a green field. It actually even would have scared him if he were completely aware of the situation. But suddenly, a large drop of water fell from nowhere in particular and hit the scenery as if it were the bottom of a pool. And there it was again, but now it was accompanied by laughter and voices. Hmm...?

Rahs' bright blue eyes opened slowly since he really would've liked to rest more. The showers were one of the most awkward places you could choose to sleep in, but the mercenary had a reason to do it. The pool that was connected to the showers practically had no visitors in weekdays, and a few students went when night came. Since he had no missions to make, Rahs decided to visit the school earlier than most days and have a little nap before the girls finished with their classes.

But something woke him up, and the noises kept echoing around the cold walls of the showers and pool. With a sigh, he stood up from the floor lazily, his boots and gauntlets scratching it. Rahs was wearing nothing but his fauld and a tasset that covered his crotch besides his arm and foot protective gears. Laughter and voices again... It seemed someone decided to visit the pool besides him.

The tall alien moved across the open showers, slowly regaining his sense of hearing as he could make out some of the things the pair of girls were saying. Just as he reached the pool he heard one of them say 'But if it bothers you so much, I can take it off.'
Just then the mercenary froze and realized he was already looking at the pool. Inside it, there was a petite brunette with a swimsuit that looked layered, and a tall raven-haired girl that was pulling down her swimsuit, revealing her huge mounds. Just as she pulled it back up, Rahs hid behind a column and thought that there had been no better time to wake up.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:50 pm

"You do not seem to distraught about it," she giggled, adjusting her swimsuit for her tightly covered breasts. At least the tight fit kept her heavy mammaries out of the way when she swam. A small benefit for herself while everyone gets the benefit to stair at her well endowed chest, hmph.

"No need to blush, you have seen me in the nude before," she winked. Of course the woman hid her gaze when Kanoe stripped in the showers back in the beach. The witch swam around the student as the woman spoke. Erica had a similar attitude to hers about dealing with others.

"I understand," she smiled softly, "I am not fond of outsiders either. No need to rush it, we will find others who share similar views. And perhaps they will be as appealing as you."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm

"I have not!"

I near instantly protested as if defending myself from a rumor, and snapping the back of her swimsuit against kanoe's bottom with my mental abilities out of a spike of emotion than anything. It took me just sa second to realize there was no one there to hear what had just been said, this caused me to blush all the more

"And I wouldn't blush if I could help it. it's kind of awkward to blush."

I muttered softly glancing at the floor as a shifted slightly in the pool agai

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Rahs gave a small sigh of relief as he heard them talk about whether the petite girl had seen the more voluptuous one naked or not. Though it was a very interesting talk for the mercenary, it also meant that they were oblivious to his presence. He decided that they were gonna be his first victims. And so, he had to take care that they stayed in the pool. A tentacle sprouted from beneath his skin and stuck to the floor. It slowly made its way towards the exit, staying near the corners to avoid being seen, and once it reached the door, with a simple touch, Rahs was able to magnetize the lock, making it impossible for it to be opened.

A smile formed on his face, hidden by the mask, and the tentacle returned the same cautious way. It disappeared into his skin and then peeked around the column oh-so-carefully. The two girls were a bit far away to notice him but also close enough for him to look at their bodies moving around in the water.

SFA---

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Kanoe jumps as her swimsuit was snapped against her rear. But that only made the witch giggle in amusement. Erica was so cute when she was flustered. Perhaps if she were still new to the school, she would react much the same way but with less blushing. Having her body devoted to lovers and various monsters, she found herself less concern about flaunting her features. In more ways than one, she absolutely loved the stares she received when she walked the halls in school. In a way her curses turned into blessings.

"Finding a situation awkward is all a part of blushing dear," she replied, "You are still nervous about my attire and the fact I do not dress as if every day is winter like yourself." It was just a tease of course. The witch swam closer and lifted the woman's chin. "It is alright dear. I am fully dressed no need to be shy anymore. Just relax. Thank you for inviting me. This is helping me relax as well."

The witch did not even notice that someone was watching them. Little did she know that their way out had been sealed as well.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:19 pm

It took me a few moments to force the blush out of my face I smiled nodding to Kanoe and brushing down the mesh of the first layer of my suit. I was glad my little experiment on my glasses was working well.

"It wasn't a problem, you're one of the only friends I have."

I smiled to the witch. it was a little odd two clashing forces; science and magic, being such good friends. It made me wonder in the back of my head if maybe I could combine them somehow.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:53 am

The buxom girl giggled in amusement to something the other one must have done but it was hard for the mercenary to see what they did under the water. She started to tease Erica commenting about her usual choice of clothes which didn't make much sense to Rahs but he could guess that she liked to dress very conservatively.

After Kanoe reassured her that there was nothing to worry about since she still had her swimsuit on, Erica replied with a very heart-warming comment that even managed to let an 'aww' come from Rahs' mouth. Time froze in that moment. The mercenary quickly shut his mouth and hid behind the column. It was a sincere response from him, but it could ruin his plan of staying hidden. It was actually too soft to be heard correctly by the girls, but a good ear would have been able to perceive it, though not distinguish it as a male voice per se. If the mercenary was really lucky, maybe they wouldn't have heard it, and even if so, they could think it came from the waves hitting the walls. But if he was not so lucky, maybe he would have to reveal his presence sooner than expected.

SFA---

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:18 am

"I am honored to be considered your friend then," she replied. Perhaps it would be a bit sad to have only one friend. But Kanoe was always one to believe in quality over quantity. Erica was smart, beautiful, and gifted, a perfect combination. The woman's shyness and innocence reminded her of what it was like before Shokushu. She would have never dressed in such revealing attire if the island had not awaken her sexuality.

Blinking for a moment, she thought she heard something. The witch was unsure what it was but she felt a brief moment of unease. Then again, the island always left a feeling of unease. Sighing softly, she leaned back to float on the water's surface beside Erica.

"What are you going to do during winter break?" she asked, "Finals are coming up. Hopefully your brain does not get bored of its little vacation."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:07 pm

"Winter break? we get one of those on a sub-tropical island? for what purpose, it's not like we can go home for the holidays... but, I guess I have no plans, probably just going to hold up in my dorm and work on my PECO some more."

I sighed softly not really noticing any sounds in the room. I just lay beside Kanoe comfortably. It was a really good question though, so many options for most, I had perhaps 2 at most and both involved my dorm room and being by myself.

"Maybe I'll try to actively search for tolerable people... Being without anyone during the holidays can be insufferable... I always at least had a couple of people to be with."

I explained offering a soft sigh again.

"She might have said some cruel things but, right about now I can't help but miss Krystal."

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Huh... That was close. The mercenary made sure he had his mouth shut tight before trying to peek again. They suddenly changed their conversation to what they had planned for the winter break that was approaching. Vacations were a slightly difficult time for him since the students were free all the time, he had to be more careful to remain hidden to find lonely ones.

As the two kept talking and relaxing, however, a new tentacle sprouted again. This one stuck the floor too, but headed towards the farthest corner of the pool from where Erica and Kanoe were. It went downwards sharply, trying to stay unnoticed, and once it reached the pool's bottom, it headed towards the two students. It tried to remain hidden under the clear water even though it was certainly darker in color than the rest of the pool. Hopefully they wouldn't notice until it was done with its task.

Once close to them, it released the strong aphrodisiac in the water around them, and since the drug is not soluble in water it did not lose its effect. Rahs was unaware, though, that one of them was immune to aphrodisiacs, but he would find out later. The sight of at least one of them aroused would be amusing to him.

SFA---

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 pm

PECO? Kanoe remember the name mentioned before. Perhaps the matter involving mixing plants and animals or the like. She knew some science but she was never one to keep track of it all. The witch smirked in slight amusement at the mention of holing up her room. Well she would be doing the same like last year but things have changed. No doubt Natsuki would have something to do for christmas.

"Well, I will be mostly free during the break as well," she replied, "So if you are ever bored, you can come see me. Or just slip a note under my door like you did before. Would not want you to be lonely now."

The witch sighed softly. The water felt cool and refreshing against her body. But a strange warmth was washing over her body. Was it something she said, or perhaps she found the woman more attractive than she thought Kanoe was not one to control her libido very well after so many encounters with monsters.

She stirred gently but remained laying back. Her breathing grew a bit deeper as she simply thought her imagination. But the urge grew harder to ignore as her breasts began to firm up and nipples poke visibly through her swimsuit. The witch did not know the water was saturated with aprhodisics and now soaking into her body.

"Hmm?" she blinked, shaking her thoughts out of the clouds, "Krystal? I do not recall I have ever met her around here."

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm

"That's sweet of you to offer, I'll take you up on that offer, maybe that's the time I'll meet clairice."

I smiled at the thought, smiled about this woman being so kind to me, it sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't really look over to kanoe right now, I was staring up at the ceiling of the pool house.

"Krystal... no you wouldn't have met her before. Really she's an ex-friend from back home... well I wish she wasn't anyway but, she did say she never wanted to talk to me again... we were friends from first grade and well... she confessed to being in love with me the same day I got on the plane to come here... she begged me to stay and go to college with her but... well... I told her I couldn't and that I could never feel the same about her and I left... Then I never had feelings for anyone so I might just not have noticed. I've always been too busy for feelings about other people."

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:08 pm

The tendril kept releasing the strong aphrodisiac, and it kept being absorbed by Kanoe's body to an extent it probably wouldn't work better unless she drank it. But that would ruin the mood between them, so after practically surrounding them with the drug, the tentacle moved back quickly, causing a black zigzag line underneath the surface that would disappear. Only until the tip returned to the floor it stopped moving so quickly and stuck to the surface again, disappearing into his skin, leaving the room like it was before, except with the excess of the aphrodisiac in the pool of course.

As the appendage retreated, Rahs was watching carefully. The petite girl was staring at the ceiling, which caused her to miss how Kanoe's nipples started to poke through the tight swimsuit and also how the tendril withdrew, unless she could feel the water's movements caused by it but considering it was a thin tentacle it couldn't have done much, Rahs hoped. But trying to push the worries aside, he kept staring at the huge chest that grew aroused and how this would affect their conversation.

SFA---

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:04 pm

"Mmm... I see.." she said softly, "And now do you realize you had feelings for her? Do you regret refusing her?"

Kanoe's eyes fell half lidded as she shook her head gently. It was getting harder and harder to focus. But Erica was so kind and sweet. She did not want to be rude and not listen to the conversation.

Her breathing grew deeper as the aphrodisics continue to flow through her system. Butterflies flutter in her belly as her loins began to tense up. She began to slowly rub her thighs together. The cool water was doing nothing to the blazing fires in her body. A hand slowly slid up her body to feel her heavy orb. It felt so good to touch herself. But she could not, not here.

The witch finally sat up, her arms wrapping around herself. She could feel her nipples pulsing against her swim suit. Had it really been that long since she had some action? Kanoe felt like such a whore. And the feeling only grew worse as her eyes drift over to the still calmly floating Erica. She could not look away as she traced swell of the woman's breast and down the curves of her hips. She bit down on her lip as dark fantasies rippled through her mind. She wanted her so bad but she could not just take her. They were friends, nothing like that. Erica would probably hate her if she suggested it.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 pm

"No, I don't regret refusing her... I mean I loved her yes but, more like a sister as far as I am aware but... I don't know what 'love' feels like. it's a foreign concept to me since there's really no scientific evidence of what exactly it feels like... but, again I don't regret telling her the trutgh, If I had lied I'd never have met you."

I offered another slightly dejected sigh I had felt an odd ripple in the water but, said nothing of it at all then felt the water shift from right beside me. I looked to Kanoe slightly just glancing to the side.

"are you okay Kanoe?"

I asked curiously not really paying attention to the state of her body.though i did notice how she was holding herself and the expression on her face I knew something was eating at her core somewhere. my only expression was curiosity and my body looked no different than it had before the creature that I didn't yet know was there had filled the pool with it's aphrodisiac.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next