View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 A Harsh Light (Ryu) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Harsh Light (Ryu)
At the sound of Ryu's scream, combined with watching her soul flicker with the various emotions running through her, Seraph felt a mental pleasure at his actions. When she answered his question by saying she wanted him to take her fully like that he was even happier than before to oblige her. Pulling back until his head was almost out of her body he thrusted deep inside her rear before repeating the manoeuvre.

As he slammed hard and fast into her rear hole, paying no heed to the effects on Ryu other than carefully watching her body in case she either moved, or after a thrust moved her body she did not instantly fall back into the proper position and posture. You have been good enough for me to grant you this favour, slave. But ensure that you thank me properly for this gift.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

While he kept thrusting into her mindless body he mentioned a warning that she should make sure she'd thank him for his favor. Ryu didn't want to think about what he had in mind if she didn't follow his command properly, so she quickly agreed. Yes Master, I will thank you, I will overwhelm you with my acknowledgments if necessary. Trying to keep the rhythm of his thrusts and her own moans, she noticed a slight mistake she made once.

It was like no one would notice it, she learned to follow his orders and didn't want to lose his affection that quickly. She focussed on not moving her body at all and to keep it in a relaxed state as she suddenly wasn't able to keep the rhythm of his thrusts and returning to her position for a few seconds, but maybe he would be merciful after she already had been able to join in the movements again. Carefully she made an attempt to distract him from the fact of her mistake. How do you want me to thank you properly, Master?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Seraph had in fact noticed Ryu's slight movement, and when she made more mistakes he decided his punishment should be brought into effect. Whatever she had been expecting the punishment to be Seraph doubted she would have thought of something this simple, this easy.

Seraph pulled straight out of Ryu and took several steps away from her. Firstly by following the orders I give you. I have no interest in slaves with no discipline. However I will give you one chance at redemption, one chance to have my cock buried back in your ass. If you apologise and beg forgiveness for every time you broke the rules without moving position again and I will consider granting you forgiveness. He didn't have to add that if she gained forgiveness she would regain his cock, she would be more than capable of working that much out.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Ryu didn't move a single muscle as she felt how his cock withdrew, it's a pity she actually hadn't been able to follow some simple orders he gave her. He could be pretty strict sometimes, if she didn't follow his expectations right now he'd punish her for it. I will follow your orders. Master, let me show some more discipline, I can handle that, I am sorry if I offended your superiority in any way. I beg you, I even implore you to forgive me so I could make use of my second chance, my master.

Eventually the small break would give her the chance to recover her senses, but the mana in her orbs got still absorbed by her body which would make it impossible for her to think clear enough to struggle against him. The girl just wanted to obey, following every single order he gave her no matter how embarassing or demanding it would be.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 pm

I accept your apology, do not let it happen again however.

As he spoke he walked back to Ryu and his cock started to push its way into her ass. It moves slowly inside her, as if making sure her muscles are still prepared for its length and girth from earlier. Eventually his cock is completely buried inside her tight rear hole and Seraph holds it there for a couple of seconds, enjoying the sensation of her tight ring around his cock.

Suddenly he nearly completely withdraws before slamming back inside her, his hip banging against her. Again he repeats the movement, using the body of beautiful girl in front of him roughly. Uncaring about her own sensations and purely interested in his own pleasure. Of course it is all part of the act he is putting on to condition her mind and body.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 am
Profile YIM

T-thank you Master.

As his cock made its way inside her slowly until its full length was inside the student's body, Ryu grit her teeth and tried not to leave her pose or anything to annoy her master again and she was successfull. Even though it felt incredible pleasant and painful at the same time, she didn't want to upset him with her own needs due it had been quite acceptable to take the pain in exchange of the satisfaction she would receive if she would reach another climax.

Hard moans and gasps escaped the redhead as the rough treatment of the angel showed his hideous face. Every time he completely withdrews and slammed back inside her a painful cry left her throat, just before she used the time to eventually get back into position or correct any possible mistakes. But she didn't want to complain about her situation, it was still pleasant and her mind obeyed to the angel as well.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

Seraph continued to use Ryu's body for a while as he watched her carefully in case she disobeyed him. However when she didn't move from the position he had positioned her in, except when the force of his thrusts moved her body out of it briefly before she corrected herself, he smiled and withdrew from her rear. For being such a good little slave you deserve a reward. You may now move as you wish.

The moment Seraph said Ryu may now move he pushed the head of his cock into her dripping pussy. However he did not move any deeper inside her. First he wanted to see what Ryu would do with her new freedom of movement.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 am
Profile YIM

As the angel withdrew from her rear the girl shivered for a second as he mentioned she was allowed to move as she wished now. It was another kind of praise towards her, obviously she followed her new passive command to please her master like before. Thank you, master.

Suddenly the feeling of his cock entering her pussy surprised her a little, even though it was just its tip something was about to happen. She was allowed to move now without any punishment, but it may be another check to see if she would made use of her freedom accurately. Slow and carefully the student used her stance to push backwards gently, about half of his member's length made its way inside before her body withdrew again and repeated the movement. Ryu just wanted to check if he expected it, to make sure her master would enjoy it as much as the girl did.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 am

As Ryu pushed her hips back against him Seraph's smile grew. You are a very devoted slave. Good girl. His voice sounds slightly surprised, and very pleased. But of course the tone is chosen specifically for its affect. Designed to make her think she had managed to give her master a pleasant surprise, and of course to further reinforce her place and role in her mind. To make her believe it was her duty to do whatever she could to please her master.

Keeping his cock motionless and letting Ryu do all the movement Seraph's hands start to stroke her rear cheeks, silent praise for what she is doing and an encouragement for her to continue doing it. He wanted to feel more of his cock inside her tight walls, but he had to keep up the illusion that she had given him a pleasant surprise, that she was pleasing him far more than he had expected her to.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 am
Profile YIM

His kind of surprised and pleased voice and his affecting praise filled the student's mind, giving her a feeling of how he accepted and enjoyed her task as a slave. Not giving any response, the girl kept moving several times as other soft moans joined her movements. Just pleasing her master, it was all she could think of even if something strange occurred.

While her movements continued she felt how his hands stroke her rear cheeks, it was another praise for her and motivated the redhead to keep going. But she didn't want to annoy him by taking just half of his length inside her, so she decided to push back further. The force had been enough to take in his whole length, a shiver ran down her spine as she gasped again. She froze for a second as her inner walls tightened around his size, absorbing the pleasure but suddenly withdrew and repeated the latter movement carefully, slightly quicker with every thrust she made with her body.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

As Ryu enveloped the entire length of his cock in her pussy Seraph let his own moan of pleasure slip out his mouth. So far she was the second student here he considered worthy of that praise, with the lovely blue haired Ishtar being the first. For a moment he imagined having both of them kneeling at his feet, and he stored that memory away for later. Maybe some other time he would choose to arrange things so that came to pass.

That is a good girl. Your a very good girl. As Ryu started to push herself back against him faster Seraph praised her, his voice soft and gentle. Reassuring. Can you do me a favor? Can you only orgasm when I ask you to? The veiled order was left as a question, a chance for Ryu to choose to do something for her master that would improve his view of her, and considering her state of mind Seraph wondered just how crucial his view of her was to Ryu. If she obeyed it could be twisted later on as her willingly choosing to serve him, of her not just following orders. That knowledge would tear at her will and make it all the more easier to break her mind again.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 am
Profile YIM

It had been an incredible surprise to hear a moan of the angel, it was like the highest praise he could give her if he just wanted to. His praise just motivated her further, the girl obeyed him like no one before as she did for the flowers in her past. But this time it was different, she thought she did it voluntarily and not being forced by a spell which blurred her mind and made it completely blank, just following the idea to please her master.

Another praise and question didn't interrupt her movements due her mind needed no time to find an appropiate answer for her master. Yes master, if you want me to I can do you this favor. It would be hard sometimes, but with enough training it wouldn't be that hard. Ryu had already accepted him as her master, even if the knowledge would fade away later it would restore itself if she saw him again, it was inevitable for her to forget about her placing as a slave towards him.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Thank you Ryu. Seraph's voice praises her for her answer as she supplies it without hesitation, without her movements changing in the slightest. Well that was partly untrue, she had continued to speed up through her answer. But Seraph would not lessen his praise because she was trying to please him more, that would be very counter-productive. The collar around her neck and the manacles around her wrists fade away, as does the chain connecting them. Seraph feels no need to keep them there, her servitude has been ingrained in her mind and physical restraints and reminders have no use, at least for the moment.

Apart from the occasional word of praise Seraph remained silent as Ryu moved her hips against him. As she drew closer to release Seraph knew he had to give her some training, some mental link between her orgasm and his voice. Seraph remained silent until she was on the edge of orgasm, and she instantly heard his voice in her head just as her body would have normally reached orgasm. Cum.

This time it would require no control for her to follow his order, her body was about to orgasm when his voice would have been heard. But that was the point, by doing so he created a weak link in her mind between him saying cum and her doing so. The next time he would wait a few seconds before giving her the order, and with each subsequent orgasm slowly expand the amount of time he held her release back.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:30 pm
Profile YIM

Without any restraints left the earlier Ryu would make an attempt to run, but now she just focussed on her master and the ways to please him accuretely, no matter what she would have to do for him. His praise just increased the affection he already had, it was most likely pleasant and the girl kept her steady rhythm of the thrusts against his hips.

The time passed and Ryu felt how the pleasure would reach its peak every second, luckily he wanted her to cum as she was about to release herself due it was pretty hard to keep it back any longer. Obviously it he had the intention to train her slave a little, it would be a honor for the redhead to follow his orders like a good subordinate would do it. Yes, Master.

It was a rather volunteer orgasm, not as forced like some others in the past and another scream of delight echoed through the room as her body stidfened when she tripped over the edge. As the satisfaction reached her mind her walls tightened around his member, every muscle in her body tensed by the sensations overwhelming her, leaving her body in the aftermaths of her orgasm as it shivered lightly to consume the strength of it. Lightly panting, the girl didn't know if she'd have to keep her movements or anything else, so she waited for her master to pronounce his next order.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 pm

As Ryu screamed in delight as her orgasm spread through her body her walls tightened around his cock while her body shivered slightly. She had stopped moving, which was a slight irritation, but not one he could punish. After all her movements hadn't been ordered, but willingly given. Punishing her for stopping that would not be good training practice, a punishment would be reserved for when she disobeyed him, and likewise a reward would be given when she did something above what he expected. Or at least something he let her think was above what he expected.

As Ryu finished recovering from her orgasm Seraph started to thrust in and out of her. Slowly at first he built up speed with every thrust. Since you worked so hard last time let me do the work this time. Hopefully she would thank him for doing something that gave her pleasure, but if she didn't it was no loss. After all, her conditioning had only just begun and it would be to much to expect her to instantly be perfect and know everything that would be expected of her as a slave.

As he continued to thrust into her one of his hands caressed her rear cheeks while the other started to gently move up her back. Suddenly Ryu would feel two feathers wrapping around her breasts and kneading the soft flesh they found. With her gaze forward she would not have seen Seraph splitting one of his wings up into its feathers and sending two towards her bouncing orbs.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next